Falls for a literal nigger goddess

Why was he the bad guy again?

I think you already explained it.

Well, how would you portay the Sea, if she is a woman? Also I think Calypso was condemned to that human form. And because she is a godess, she can choose her avatar, at least as long as she is on her own turf, but that doesn't mean she chose to become Tia Dalma. Also Davy Joney was in love with the Sea, not with the Sea's human form.
… in exchange for his immortality and for the opportunity to be with his love forever.
The unpredictability of the sea and of women. But this has been said in the movie…
Nope, that was a curse, which was inflicted upon Jones and the crew, because they refused to do their job and ferry the souls.
Jack Sparrow is among the greatest pirates in that universe, so his soul is worth the deal on paper. We can agree that Jones was a fool when he tried to outwit him, but at the end of Dead Man's Chest, he still basically won - just didn't counted for muh magical map and the Black Pearl's company…
Just because he had the power to control that beast, it doesn't mean he had any feelings towards it. I think Jones only had feelings for the Sea, and nothing and nobody else.
Well, let's see:
These are his basic sins, which gets worsened after he becomes the slave of Beckett.

He was a cuck.

Drilling oil turns you into a slave that will eventually think of himself as a monster. I know because my brother married a negress and he's fucking miserable. 3 kids and only one of them sorta looks like him. Kinda like being surrounded by horrible monsters that will make you forget any semblance of humanity you had.
The whole movie is an allegory about racemixing with niggers imo.
The fact hes constantly seeking the approval/affection of a neggress makes it too obvious if you have the misfortune of knowing an oil driller.

Why is the curse being inflicted on Orlando Bloom? Didn't the whole crew lose their barnacles when Jones died?

How should I know? I don't care about the upcoming episode. Also nobody saw it, so nobody knows it yet

Just pointing out that Disney is probably fucking up.

Not surprising tbh

I fail to see how this is a negative

Killing people is bad

He was the giant cuckold just like the BBC poster. Raging because he was a mangina

t. poleddit

Are these movies actually worth rewatching?

Second and third are, the first isn't really. Fourth doesn't worth it

Wouldn't Holla Forums hate him though?

Pirates are scum user. None of them are good.

Likely has something to do with him breaking his oath and the process starting up again, or like>>682502 said, Disney fucking it up

AYO WE WUZ SEAMEN AND SHIET

NEVA BUILT A BOAT IN 30,000 YEARS NIGGAHS BUT WE WUZ DA SEA

For you

You're a small guy.

Was getting caught part of your plan?

This was the weakest excuse for not have the kraken destroying everyone in the sequels
Absolute retard tier villain that foppish navy cunt was

Calypso is a goddess of the sea, not literally the fucking sea.

Doesn't change the fact that he puts up with never setting foot on land and ferrying dead dudes back and forth to the underworld for 10 years to get it.

Neat allegory, but Calypso is still a bitch.

He did his job for 10 years. All he needed was for Calypso to wait for him so he could go back to having a normal life, but instead he got fucked over and trapped having to ferry souls for an eternity along with his crew, or say fuck it and do whatever the fuck he liked.

It's pretty firmly established he likes the Kraken and is pretty shaken when Navy cunt tells him to kill it.

Which said protagonist owes to him fair and square. And Davy even gives him time to find 100 suckers as a replacement.

Curses, what can you do.

If I could do that shit, I totally would.

Flying Dutchman got fucked up pretty bad fighting Black Pearl at the end of the third one. And I don't even Jones' crew is immortal, several of them get killed throughout the films, he just has a lot of them. Also:

AYY NIGGA WHY WUD U NEED 2 BUIL' A BOAT WHEN YOU DA SEA?
ANCIENT KANGZ JUS WALKED ON DE WATER WHEN DEY NEEDED SUMMA DAT BEYOND DA SEA PUSSY
HOW THE FUCK YOU THINK JESUS DID THAT SHIT?

Yeah that shit alone absolutely ruined the 3rd movie for me.
I was looking forward to more kraken battles.

As far as I remember, in the second episode they clearly state that Jones was in love with the Sea. Calypso is non-existent until the third movie.
If he is a diehard sailor, it's not a big deal. 10 years is nothing compared to eternity, a small price to pay. And as you can see, he can hack the no land part with simple buckets of water.
What?
We don't see this, do we?
I like the squidhead, but come on, you know it as well, that the audience roots for Jack, even if Jack only goes out to steal shit for himself. If someone is against Jack, he is the bad guy.
The ship is made of some ghost material. As you can remember, in the second episode, they are aboard a wreckage, where Jones first appears, and the people there say that is the real Dutchman, what he uses is some kind of a spirit of the wreckage. And in the third movie, it is clear, that the crew become apart of the ship, so the ship is made out of living material. It can regenarate. After Will gets to be the captain, it becomes whole again.
But they are ghosts. Sure, they have physical bodies, but look at that fucking crab-slug-head guy! His head gets knocked off his torso and he still lives. I believe those guys are there on the ship in this sort-of-ghost form, but those are not their real bodies. So yeah, they get seriously injured, cut to pieces, but after a while I think they come back to life, as long as their servitude is due.

I am pretty sure you were meant to feel sympathy for Davy Jones, otherwise they wouldn't have given him that scene.
It's obvious that Calypso could fix everything but she didn't because she is a giant bitch.

(checked)
He got a beard of dicks and still got cucked

Was that Bill Nighy when Davy Jones went into human form.

He wasn't, he just got fucked by the sea woman and Sparrow and tried to get revenge. Lord Cutler Beckett was the real enemy. That's why Davy Jones and Sparrow double-teamed his ship. The other stuff was just a bit of squabbling between pirates, as is to be expected.

Yes, he is the actor.

Interesting. I wondered that since in that vid he looks younger while in real life Bill Nighy is fairly old.