Ugh I just wasted another half hour of my life trouncing another flat earther...

Ugh I just wasted another half hour of my life trouncing another flat earther. Where the fuck are these people coming from all the sudden and why is something so fucking backward gaining traction all of the sudden? I swear to god they are shills trying to make all White Nationalists look like the retards they say we are. They always seem to pop up in those communities and I don't know where the shit is coming from. Some of these guys I've known for years wtf 

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foucault_pendulum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ugh I just wasted another half minute of my life reading another sphere earther's post. Where the fuck are these people coming from all the sudden and why is something so fucking backward gaining traction all of the sudden? I swear to god they are shills trying to make all White Nationalists look like the retards they say we are. They always seem to pop up in those communities and I don't know where the shit is coming from. Some of these guys I've known for years wtf 

Ugh I just wasted another half hour of my life trouncing another flat earther. Where the fuck are these people coming from all the sudden and why is something so fucking backward gaining traction all of the sudden? I swear to god they are shills trying to make all White Nationalists look like the retards they say we are. They always seem to pop up in those communities and I don't know where the shit is coming from. Some of these guys I've known for years wtf

Fuck off Solomon

Well, can you prove the Earth ISN'T flat?
Have YOU been to space?

BACK TO REDDIT BITCH

I remember when my friend I knew for years talked to me about how he was gonna start buying soylent, should've seen cut that cord then and there.

Ugh I just wasted another half hour of my life trolling another very serious poster. Where the fuck are these people coming from all the sudden and why is something so fucking backward gaining traction all of the sudden? I swear to god they are autists trying to make all Anons look like the retards who can't recognize simple bait. They always seem to pop up in those communities and I don't know where the shit is coming from. Some of these guys I've known for years wtf 

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foucault_pendulum
I'm a (1) so my opinion doesn't count

/thread

Nice try.

I also am (1) and I say the earth is round.

WEW
E
W

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physics

Flat-tards

Explain how the horizon hides distant objects

Explain how you can fly to the other side of the world, then keep going and loop back around without flying over an "edge"

Have YOU ever seen a physic? Didn't think so.

muhfugga it's all jewish lies they are illuminazis muhfagga

If the earth is flat, what's at the edges?

It is retarded conspiritard D&C. It is meant to discredit by being associated with certain ideologies or political movements. It is an old method that has become weak. Only idiots fall for this shit.

Always first fucking post.

Friendly reminder that every day actually consists of four days.
Wake up sheeple.

Look up ancient greek mathematician calculation to get the radius of the earth.