Mods are responding slower and slower, as this site dies I realize soon it will be just me posting here alone

Mods are responding slower and slower, as this site dies I realize soon it will be just me posting here alone.

I am still with you buddy

That's not very comforting.

you'll always have me

Don't worry even dead chans still have the occasional CP raid :^)

is this fast enough?

what in the fuck does that even mean? oh the mods don't jump to delete shit and harass people to suit your arbitrary personal standards to try and make this place your own personal safe space. go get fucked. fund your own chan and block and kick people there so you can pretend the rest of the world conforms to your shitty views.

You are so stupid and clearly trying too hard. Fuck outta here dumbass.

kys fucking faggot

Hopefully this disgusting waste of a ""chan"" will die and the so-called "HALFchan" won't have any "competition".
7chan, 420chan, all of them are so dead it's not even funny. Holla Forums is the only serious competition the glorious "half"chan has.

Die already, scum.

No. You must cater to every report made immediately.

No

Wow.
You're not very nice.

drop dead faggots

Oh so you admit to being ok with CP being posted? Thanks for admitting it pedo.

420chan has 6,550 posts in the last 24 hours. I wouldn't say it's dead.

if i have a problem i don't act like a little bitch. you've been fucked by an over protective mommy and the expectation that the whole world caters to your dedicate sensibilities. sad little pussy bitch.

It already is you posting here alone, anime-faggot.

well said. can i get you a beer?

Holla Forums deserves to die for banning legal pedoshit

pedos deserve to die for posting illegal shit

its always been just you
you arent even online

I'm the only poster on /random/ for over a year now. I made two threads there and post in them from time to time. When Holla Forums becomes almost as dead as /random/ i'll post here with you.

if the computer don't real, then how does the internet real?