The west is already dead. Whites are already dead. We're the panda that won't fuck to save its species...

The west is already dead. Whites are already dead. We're the panda that won't fuck to save its species. There will be no awakening. There will be no nationalist uprisings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First post always contradicts OP, so…fuck you, Holla Forums communist SJW pinko Holla Forums faggot.

lol keep telling yourself that, Shekelstein.

reported for defeatism, d&c.

What the fuck are you sliding?
All you do is draw attention to what you're trying to hide.
Catalog sliding is the most retarded play in your book.

Seems legit.

Maybe I'm legitimately depressed about seeing no real prospects or indications that whites are going to unfuck themselves.

We're overwhelmingly weak, degenerate, nihilistic apathetic and racially suicidal and I don't see that changing. Even if Trump wins its too little too late.

Terrible demoralization shilling. I give you 1/10 for effort.

Maybe you're a lying jew piece of shit and you need to get in the oven.

Oh, that sounds bad OP, maybe you should kill yourself then.

no man is beyond redemption

not even you

You're either a kike demoralization shill, a low IQ troll, or a teenage attention whore.

Regardless, you need to gas yourself.

Blame women.

most men don't want kids either

Neo-capitalism doesn't want civilized children, just cattle with thumbs and low iq.

you're real shit at typing OP

Do you know how defeatists are treated in the military?

Trips for you my friend.

You are already dead. Cells of your body are decaying and dying. There will be no panacea. There will be no magic pill to stop the death.

That's a good, goy. Blame women. Ignore the nose behind the curtain.

Fuck the west. "Western values" like tolerance, democracy, "love thy neighbor," "turn the other ass cheek" etc are what got us into this mess. A new west needs to be created that is free from these things.

None of those are western values.

They are jewish values.

You're not white

Defeatists and jews go to the >>>/oven/

absolutely right tbh

feels bad to be a blackpill shill
but at the end of the day i just gotta worry about myself and my life
the white race can go fuck itself i give up
building a career/family/etc is hard enough in the modern landscape without devoting energy to worrying about preserving an entire civilization that's on its deathbed anyways

Why don't you just kill yourself then? You have obviously already surrendered to the enemy.

Indeed, check out this if you want
youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Why don't you just go ahead and kill yourself then?

I agree, but the reason that they've gone on sex strike is becoming clearer. White men, as a group have been correctly stereotyped as sick, self-hating, white anti-white traitors. The fact is that, as a white man, you look almost identical as a white anti-white man, which are the majority. A white woman wouldn't want to be attached to a white man who likely hates his own race, and could very well project the same sentiment onto her. That's why white women would rather be independent than risk a relationship with an anti-white who likes pushing the program of White Genocide.

This is known as the white women sex strike against White Genocide. #WWSSAWhiteGenocide

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Here, OP user. Got a good video for you about this, should help you understand things better.

You just watched Fight Club, got depressed, and decided to make an edgy defeatist post. Keep this shit to yourself, and read some Lord of the Rings or something to bring your spirits up.

blow it out your ass you faggot

Kek, is this what happens when lolbergs spend too much time on Holla Forums?

There is some evidence that birthrates will start increasing again once you get over a certain amount of wealth, and if the West would stop subsidizing mudshit babies and hand out free abortions, then the brown birthrates might decrease at an even faster pace. It's not over-over; the West just might have a long dark age ahead.

He's an enjoyable source to listen to, he's been moving from the Lolberg phase to more Holla Forums tier behavior thanks to the Coincidence Detector (Also proving that programs and projects like those are also good ways to get people redpilled).

Yeah, he's pretty funny, I enjoyed the video.

WE WILL RISE AGAIN

Who is this smug little Fingolian I keep seeing her?

I knew you were fucking bot

Realistic prediction.

Sadly.

As compared to who? Niggers? Jews? Kebabs?

You've been exposed to too much cuck spam and fallen for the meme of the "strong black man". The ONLY reason they're gaining ground is from gibsmuhdat from the white man. All it would take is turning off the faucet.

It doesn't matter who you compare us to. Fact is whites are dying out and not having children. When they do have children its a mulatto or an Elliot Rogers.

On top of that we've abandoned and even hate everything that made us powerful in the past. We're going to voluntarily go quietly into the night. We're going to meseginate and buttfuck ourselves out of existence. And you can only put part of the blame on Jews.

Don't be so cucked. You are assuming that white people will never rise up. I don't think that this is the case. More and more people are waking up. These people will find each other and form groups. When people begin to group up with like minded individuals you have the beginnings of the day of the rope. I think that is beginning to happen in Europe.

Furthermore, I think that any kind of big disaster has the potential to change everything in an instant. For example, if something like some kind of airborne Ebola were to sweep the world, it would totally annihilate cities where people cluster together in large numbers. Those are where the subhumans live. Nigger populations would be utterly annihilated. Those who have stockpiles of food and water and live away from large clusters of people would survive in much greater numbers - and those are mostly white people.

If law and order break down in a serious disaster, I suspect the day of the rope will not be far off.

Might as well vote Clinton then, right?

The problem with these kinds of doomsday statistics is that they average out all white people, rather than specific groups of white people.

Your average frigid feminist bitch has a very low birth rate and prioritizes career above all else. They are selfish and do not want to the pain of pregnancy. When you take those frigid leftist feminist bitches and add them together with women who actually want to have lots of children, you arrive at an average birth rate that is below replacement levels.

This does not mean that this low birth rate is going to continue into the future until the race dies out. What it means is that white women who do not want to have children are breeding themselves out of the gene pool, while white women who do want to have children will soon dominate the white gene pool. As women who do not have a strong genetic drive to have children are replaced by those who do, I expect the birth rates will turn around.

It's the frigid feminist bitch that is dying.