We post picture of beautifull park do/would like to masturbate in

We post picture of beautifull park do/would like to masturbate in.

Does this count?

If you could put a picture of their recess ground, that would be great. I really like to feel the wind against my genitals.

Here's an elementary shool yard I used to jerk in, but I don't have any pictures of the backyard.

Heres an other parc in my hometown.

Let's make those slippery slides REALLY slippery…

Indeed my dude.>>6823733

Here's a Park I'd like to do :^)

How about waterparks?

I never actually thought of it.

Being in a swimsuit, I could just pretend I was readjusting it.

Plus no one would see me in the tunel slide.

"Mummy, why is their sticky goo in the waterslide?"

Have you ever done it?

Just the thought of risking to get caught while bring yet so secretive turn me on. In fact my dick is starting to thrub as I write this.

Well I have earlier memories of when I was a child. I used to find the water-jets and pull my dick out from a far distance. The stimulation of the water made my dick erect underwater and orgasm. I did this in my early to late teens and watched as my spunk traveled underwater after I finished, seeing where it all swam. One time my spunk even landed between a girl's ass and got lost inside it much further down.

Do you think it would be risquier to do it as a major?

STOP MASTURBATING IN PUBLIC AROUND CHILDREN YOU FILTHY PERVERTS!

yeah

Why do you have to be so fucking disgusting. You're like that guy who put video of shit eater just to tell people how repulsive that is. No one here actually like children. We like the to masturbate to the childhood memories of our self going at the parc with our parents you freak!

I agree.

J'habite près de là, mon éceurant!

fuck off feminazi

I could give it another go later on and tell you how to goes.