So i'm i'm having a bit of a problem with my cousin

so i'm i'm having a bit of a problem with my cousin.
she's 14, her parents are going through a divorce and they sent her to live with us till they fix their shit (get new houses and stuff)

anyhow, she acts weird around me.
my parents are at work all day, so we're alone together most of the time.
i noticed that she's oddly confident with her body.
she always wear very short shorts and tank tops with no bra at home. (she dress "normally" outside)

i spend most of my free time in the livingroom playing vidya.
she regularly coms and ask if she can play too.
the thing is, she doesn't wear underwear and her shorts are loose, really lose and she always sit like the girl in pic related on the couch.
i see it all, i mean really ! sometimes her pussy lips are open and i can almost see her fucking hymen.
one day i told her that her vagina was visible and maybe she should cover it.
she said "meh" and didn't do anything about it.

is this normal? are all teenage girls like this?
i don't have a sister so i can't tell.

I think I know why her parents divorced.

girls that age are starting to understand more about sex and get flirty. so she might be seeing if you show interest in her because you are safer than some random guy off the street. it doesn't necessarily mean she wants to have sex with you.

Look, I had the same problem. Mine would literally comb her hair in front of me with no top on, tits exposed, after she had gotten out of the shower. I've seen her fully nude many times and God she was a 10/10 would have devoured her.

The fact of the matter is she wants you to touch her. She's not going to tell you this, she wants you to do it on your own. I was to much of a pussy to live the dream, though, and still regret it.

not really.

I'm guessing you weren't around each other much before now right?
Because this is the behavior of someone that wants the dick, not a family member that grew up around you.

Gosh I wonder why she's doing that, OP.

Rape her

rape her, rape her good

pics or it didn't happen

she was your cousin?
how old?
what happened?

YES
SHE A THOT
CURB STOMP THOTS

she no doubt secretly wants you to ravage her.

grab her by the pussy. If shes upset, act oblivious.

How old are you, OP? Despite this place being full of autist, they are right (except the rapey ones – they're stupid). She has definitely thought about you in a sexual way. Her home is broken so this is no surprise. There is no doubt in my mind because I have a lot of female cousins and some act the way you desribed and some don't. My cousins that act that way – I've tested – were definitely up for me fucking them although they would never ask directly.

The issue now is whether you are going to take advantage of your young cousin (anons will argue this point, whether it's taking advantage or not) or if you'll be a moralfag. It's up to you.

is a moralfag necessarily a pussy? consider the terminology

im 21.
and i don't really see her sexually, except when she show me her pink cunt hole. but thats a natural reaction i guess.

she's my fucking cousin, no way i'm doing her

do you want to be a virgin the rest of your life?

do you want to be in jail rest of your life?

Walk in the house with you boner hard, in a way she can note. Start to hug her just for fun, if she likes, them take of your clothes and fuck her.

Holla Forums has spoken!

Like I said I never did anything, to this day I don't think she would have said anything if I did, that's why I regret it.

She was 13 - 14 when I lived with her. I was 21.

She would just be very flirtatious and always wear provocative clothing, especially if I was the only one around.

Once I was asleep on the floor in the living room in a sleeping bag, it was really cold that night for some reason, she came out of her room (no one else was there at this time of the morning) at the crack of dawn and woke me up, she was in a bra and a thong standing over me looking like any mans wet dream and she asked if she could get in and snuggle with me.. I told her to go out some clothes on.. REEEEEEEE

op should have used tripcode

you did the right thing, user.
you dodge very awkward future family meeting and probably jail too.
teenage girls are verry stupid and horny, they don't know what their doing.
chances are people would find out.

either that, or he missed out on the most fulfilling sexual experience that any man could ever hope for.

you underestimate teenage girls.

is "moralfag" not a derogatory term?

Speaking from experience?

no faggot, i don't want to go to jail.

So why are you trying to lead user astray by encouraging him to do what you wouldn't, son of perdition?

because i want him to film it

My cousin would ask to borrow my phone and take a bunch of nude pics of herself Christ almighty she had the body of a goddess. She would stay weekends with us and come into my room and pull her tits out of her tank top and climb in bed with me and put my hand on her. My cock would get rock hard and then she would milk it all while I pretended to be asleep so I could try and deny it ever happened. Anyways man don't do anything with her you will both get older and have a awkward fucking relationship.

describe this awkward relationship you now have with you slutty cousin user

this is a lie. no man is going to lie pretending to be asleep, while his dick is being stroked by a hot young girl. cousin or not, if you've both gone that far you won't resist going further.

We just don't see what the problem is. I'm a 22-yo white Liberal guy, and I'm going out with a 12-yo Hispanic girl. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and each others' company. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our special relationship.

Nigga do not, and I repeat, do NOT even think in putting your dick inside her. Don't be fucking retarded, you will regret it sooner or later.

Other than that, basically this

I actually have no relationship with her now. I'm married with a kid now. She is also married with a kid. When we seen each other for the first time in years it was just a shock to the both of us I could see shame in her eyes and I felt shameful for not doing the adult thing and telling her to stop back when we were younger. It was easy to tell when we were adults we both knew we fucked up. I mean it's all in the past so fuck it I guess. I still have a thought in the back of my head like what of we would of ran away together and shit but that's just dumb what if thoughts.

Also more of the background of this story. I had to quit talking to her and coming around because we were going to have sex. She was pressing for it and I was scared that my will was breaking and I would fuck her. Also at this point at time my aunt her mom was trying to have sex with me. Yeah I have a weird fucking family I guess I just said fuck it and cut ties with all of them

missed opportunity

Lot of fags and amerilards in here.

Arab family? or Mexican perhaps?

If you don't have some form of sexual contact with her you might as well rip your balls off, it's obvious that you don't need them

Fuck her right in the pussy user. There's no time, fuck her in the pussy.

No 100% white family. My aunt was just a whore lol. Her husband was a total cuck. He talked all this shit about being a player and a swinger. Later on talking to some other people I found out he just sat around and watched his wife fuck and suck guys while he jerked his dick. Needless to say that side of my family was pathetic white trash. All these people were new to me I had moved from the west coast to the mid west when I was 16 that's when all this started. And to the man talking about missed opportunity to fuck the mom and daughter honestly the mom… my aunt was a fucking train wreck 4 kids with 4 different men. The kind of woman that 50 year old oilfield workers fight over in the bar…

you should fuck her

Try wearing nothing but loose gym shorts with no underwear, to the point that she can see your dick flopping around. You'll find out very quicklike if she thinks that's gross and unnecessary or if she really wants some of that.

Is she cute?

this

/thread

somwhat

As we say in italy
Cousin and sist
Fuck em first

These subtle signs are a sure sign that she is committed to the cock and that you must pound her underage asshole despite the wishes of our oppressive Christian society.

There can be no other option. Ass-fuck her until her sphincter wears-out and throat-rape her until her voice is gone. As your crowning achievement ejaculate into her cervix so that you prove that it was biological possible for a fourteen year-old girl to become pregnant and shatter the sacred cows which forbid kiddie-sex.

you fuck your family in Italy?

Only the ones that can't run fast

ITT virgins who don't know what the fuck.

On a side note, a girl at the age of 14 should not even have a hymen.

why not?

That's not how biology works

hymens can be damaged in any number of ways. if she rides a bike too aggressively, it could rupture her hymen.

kek, you fag.
hymens don't rupture that easily, they stretch, the only possible way to rupture one is to insert a large enough object in there.

Because the hymen naturally dissolves as the girl develops. Of course the time of when the hymen is gone and the girl is sexually mature differs from girl to girl.

The hymen is there to protect the inner sexual organs during development. [Debatable]

…..no, it doesn't.

I'm sorry you fell for the religious muh pure virgin hymen meme. Learn some actual biology.

[citation needed]

Let's be honest OP if you haven't had sex with anyone your age there's no way your cousin wants you

"Past neonatal stage, the diameter of the hymenal opening (measured within the hymenal ring) widens by approximately 1 mm for each year of age.[10] During puberty, the hymenal opening can also be enlarged by tampon or menstrual cup use, pelvic examinations with a speculum, regular physical activity or sexual intercourse.[1] Once a girl reaches puberty, the hymen tends to become very elastic."

That's just from wikipedia. I tried to find this picture I once saw of what the hymen should look like in different stages of development in a child, but couldn't find it again.

At least link the fucking article. How do we know you are not full of shit?

Open your mouth wide now. Let me just get this spoon here in place.

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymen

Hymens are only good fr ""ONE'' thing

Breaking

dude that's bullshit. the only irl story i know of a girl losing her hymen is through a doctor breaking it because of a UTI infection that went bad and falling at a specific angle on a horse saddle at full gallop. anyways regardless her pussy shpuld still be tight and orderly.
the best virginity is a tight ass.

just admit you're wrong and get over it.

For good measure.

Well, wikipedia must be full of shit 'cause I've heard 30 year old virgin women complain that on their honeymoon their husband had problems breaking their hymen.

You do know personal anecdotes prove nothing?
Besides there are conditions that makes the hymen not mature properly.

no such thing exist.

Remember: roasties are incapable of justice, reason, or accountability. Later, if you were found out, or the weather changed in her hormone cocktail, she'd whimsically throw you under the bus and call you Satan rapist with absolutely no remorse.

This is not in any way describable as dissolving. Is English not your first language or something?

and wikipedia does? You do know random ppl write these articles, right?

bump

not anymore, that is

user, next time she acts like that just pull your cock and start stroking it..Hell shoot a load on her..That will teach her

heh

hot

Also so many people have become shutins, so many women are keeping their virginity, but at a lower rate then men. There's still a few women who can socialize without sounding like they have brain damage and still have their virginity.

no, it's not normal, avoid doing anything with her

don't you know the holy hole-y loophole hole?

Hypocritical secret sluts in denial

See also "where's the soap"

Jim here
Go for it son, make us proud

Not really seeing a problem here. Even if you don't want to do anything, why not just enjoy the show?

What's your fucking problem? You gay, bro?

dont listen to this user

lol

Holla Forums has spoken!

who?

Listen to this user

dont listen to this user

also this

Even they would draw the line somewhere

Your mind sounds like a very weird place

Why? Because her age or because cousin? I've fucked two of my cousins more than a couple of times. We are all ~2 years close in age. One of them when I was 16 and the other when I was 17.

Age and the fact that her parents are getting divorced means she won't make a rational decision about it. She will regret having sex an you will go to prison, or she will freak out when you try to come on to her and you will get disowned. None of which are worth getting some fuck.

stop wasting your time. This is Holla Forums You know what kind of traffic comes through here. Yes, myself included.

I'm sure all the girls tell you that.

Also, if you want to see somewhere else with more sluts than people who have had sex, look at your local middle school.

TF?

i don't get that sentence.

Pic related. My point still stands.

You do know there are links to the individual medical studies and articles on wikipedia? If you want to look into those links to check their source credibility, be my guest.

Hey there OP,

I am 35 and had a chance to fuck my super hot 14 year old cousin when i was much younger and I will tell you to just go for it.

In fact, just start touching, licking and fucking and she will most likely just NOT stop you.

This is your opportunity. I missed mine and my 2nd cousin and I are both older now. We talked about it once and we kind of agreed we should have just fucked back then.

Seriously, do not talk about it with her or anything, just start. It will most likely work.

There is nothing better in this life than teenage pussy. Do it Faggot.

THIS
UNLEASH THE D

yes, it's normal, that's what some (not all) are like, like how some guys walk around their house in underwear and scratch their balls and shit

What the fuck do you expect Holla Forums to say?

We just don't see what the problem is. I'm a 22-yo white guy, and I'm going out with a 12-yo girl. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship. The funny thing is… I aint trollin'.

are you is your 12 gf Mexican?

This. Great, subtle. You do your thing, keep it not obvious. But wait, she's 14. No, nevermind.
If she were to just make up shit right now you'd be in big trouble.
Don't waste your life, just tell your parents.
Unless she's legal wherever you live. Do not risk it.

Wait, I don't get it. My girlfriend was 21 when we first fucked and there was blood everywhere. Is that not hymen?
On a sidenote my gf has a previous boyfriend with a tiny wiener and mine is above average, do not know if that plays a role or not.

That's until you get the urge to fuck her, user. Will you post wins?

Pay no attention to user. He is just trying to make sense of the fact that his woman said she was a virgin and he saw no hymen. So ever since he has been doing bullshit studies to prove he wasn't cucked.

probably just period.

checked

Mate, gtfo and stfu.

During almost any sexual intercourse there is some vaginal tearing. If your girlfriend was a virgin, she could very easily have been nervous and thus not entirely ready for it, i.e. not wet enough.
But as user mentioned above, she could also just have been on her period, we cannot truly know.
The fact is; the hymen really isn't this magical barrier that everybody makes it out to be, just look it up.

Pay no attention to the studies he showed? You're dismissing the studies, with a personal attack against his person, as if it's something he went to find to repel fears of having been cucked? Not everything is about cucking, dude.

Not sure how truthful user's response is, but the part about having an awkward relationship afterwards is true.

My cousin lived with me and my Mom when she was 13 after her parents were put in prison on a meth charge. I was 14 at the time, and we'd always had a really close relationship. We lived back in the mountains in Kentucky, our closest neighbor was literally 2 miles down the road from us. Our school only had 70 kids in it & we were only 2 of 7 kids in our class that were around our age, so you can understand me and her spent pretty much all our time around each other.

Since there wasn't anyone else our age really for us to "date", we started messing around together. Mom was a nurse & worked all night, slept all day. So she was hardly around.

We never kissed or cuddled at school cause of the way people are about cousins doing that type of shit - even in redneck Kentucky town. My cousin got to the point she wanted to have sex, so she went to the free health clinic & got on the pill. After that, we pretty much spent the next 4 years screwing when Mom was at work or sleeping during the day.

When I graduated, I went into the Army while my cousin stayed with my Mom & worked at the hospital in the records department. While I was deployed overseas, I met my wife & got married.

Now when I go home to visit, my cousin shoots me evil looks like I betrayed her. Like she didn't understand there's no fucking way we'd end up together. It was kinda fucked up that we screwed around for all 4 years of high school, but there wasn't anyone else hardly our age around. But being an adult and fucking her…nope.

I'd be masturbating to her already and get "caught" accidentally and then fug her

If you arent living in a nigger shithole like Usa then marry her and have sex untill you cum your balls.

Shame on you bastard, you are a fucking traitor and you just created another whore, for the sake of humanity please cut your balls.

Her mom would have you pounded in county.

We just don't see what the problem is. I'm a 22-yo white guy, and I'm going out with a 12-yo girl. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship. The funny thing is… I aint trollin'.

yep, normal girl stuff. chicks like to tease and get male attention. she isn't into you at all, for two main reasons:

Start brushing her teeth at nights
You can follow in the Oral Hygiene Brother's steps user.I believe in you

i don't get this meme.