New Byzantium!

The time has come! There is finally a situation to spark the war of reconstruction. Erdogen will bring the wrath of the Greek people's against him bbc.com/news/world-europe-36859375

The EU does not allow extradition of prisoners to countries that will execute them. Erdogen is a piece of shit who will insult Greece until he gets his way. We can use this to incite the Greek nation to a level of fervour not seen in a fucking century.

Who's with me? The Orthodox Church is already supporting this cause me calls for instability to be renamed on the map a Constantinople! Where are the meme magicians? Praise kek! Kill turkey!

Let the war begin! Free Greece!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide
fhw.gr/chronos/11/tgr/en/frameset.html?115
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orban
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_European_Union#Naval_forces
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice thread OP,i would love for Greece to become great again.However Greece must do sth about their non white population asap.I visited a couple of years ago and like 1/4 was brownish,it didn't really look like a white country.

take a pisslime country and restore pisstianity inly so it returns back to pisslime later on?

read a book nigger

Good luck gypsie Greeks, but this time the balkans won't fall for your autism.

shitpar detected

You sure you don't have a sexual fetish for urine? I'm asking you this since you seem pissed off about this thread. :^)

*shiptar

Git fucked turkshit

Sickass flag bro

not even Greek you 83 iq retard

i'm a serb

What is up with Jews and their scat fetish?

So Greeks are entitled to the former lands of Byzantium because it was once their home?

Israel is entitled to Palestine too, right?

No. As much as we might not like it, the Turks won fair and square. It is their land now. Right of the sword.

Istanbul has more muslims in it then the whole population of greece.
Forget it.

Im not a moral relativist, faggot. Zionism is bad because it's run by Jews. This idea is good because it's run by whites. Fuck your horseshoe theory bullshit

Then you're just a hypocrite and have no right to criticize Israel.

The Greeks lost because they were corrupt and failed strategically. The Turks won. Deal with it.

yes

no

is there an internet law that forbids that or something

"If you want whites to succeed, you must want Jews to succeed! If you don't want Jews to succeed, you must also not want whites to succeed!"

I know it's hard for you racists to understand, but the reason why there is reason to be critical of Israel is the fact that they are a violent nation of conquest whose claim to the area is that they once lived there. Outside of your little racial bubble, there are valid geopolitical and moral reasons to have views about the world.

Constantinople is far too geographically important to let the Turkroaches have them. They're using that conduit in the Bosporus to invade Europe, this has to quit.

At least destroy the bridges between Asia Minor and Europe.

I feel like you wanted to add a picture of Rachel Maddow to this post, but forgot to

your country is rightful greek/armenian clay, mehmet, you should go back to kazakhstan with your turkic brothers, and say hello to borat for me

We're at war with the Jews, if we want to or not. In war, we destroy our enemy, we're supposed to be hypocritical, unfair, only caring about our own interests. Besides, our enemy doesn't play fair or nice, why the hell should we handicap ourselves?

History would remember every single PRfag and 'respectable' figure, literally hitler if we lose.

Reported.

More people need to. There used to be a lot of quality posters on pol before stormfront took over.

I'm actually an odinist.

Regardless of what is to be said for the church, Greece is the geopolitical key to winning back Europe. Further, "Greece" that I refer to, is the whole of the Hellenic people's.

A hundred years ago, the same forces that brought Germany to Pan-Germanic ideas also ran through Greece. These currents are at work again today, as they were now, but today, there is no Ottoman empire to destroy, just the shitskins of Turkistan.

Turkey is on the verge of collapse, Armenians and Kurds are beginning heir uprisings, and public opinion says the reader f turkey needs to fucking die. Left and right both want that fuck dead, and it will happen.

Today though, there is a perfect storm brewing. Defectors from the Turkish military are being held in Greece, begging for heir own survival. Erdogen demands the extradited for EXECUTION which is unlawful for any nation in the EU to fulfil. Erdogen will not back down, and everyone as had enough of his shit.

Now, all we have to do is ignite Pan-Hellenic sentiment once again, and with luck, the Macedonians will take charge and handle the rest on their own, as they tend to do.

There is financial and religious backing for this plot already from the Orthodox Church, and they will keep Russia aligned with the cause as well. Further, Russia has always tried to have larger influence over Greece, and stands much to gain from this.

Lastly, trump will be president of the USA very soon. With trump and Putin saying "fuck erdogen", and the EU being tried to it's limit, the most obvious outcome is war.

We can fucking do this!

Are you sure you are not just a plain 'burger who can't even count?

The mageli idea!

Christian Pagan Alliance When?

There is one problem though. I don't trust Vladimir Putin. He's just as bad if not worse than King Nigger. He's controlled opposition if you ask me. He may seem based because he's buddies with Assad but back at home, Holocaust Denial, Protestantism and Kek is banned along with "hate speech" against Judaism and Islam. Other than that I support your idea.

Maybe the reason it looks like Stormfront took over is maybe because Holla Forumslacks realized that Libertarianism is cancerous and degenerate.

I know based Golden Dawn supports that ideal

user, it was always like this. You have to go back, newfag.

How can you sit and type things like this with a straight face? The fact that you put on a facade of intellectual superiority whilst failing to so much as humour opposing opinions says a lot about you, user, and quite frankly I'm glad you don't feel welcome here.

It's 2016 now. It's time to grow up.

It has always been like this, Libertarians are degenerate cancer, you need to leave right now.

Underrated post

Stopped reading there
Which news article brought you here, you humongous niggerfaggot?

This isn't actually that implausible.
There are few places so destabilized as the Balkans and the Near East.

All you need is a good army and some kick-ass nationalist propaganda.>>6823397

Not even lolberg but your newfag is showing. Holla Forums used to be about a 50/50 split between lolbergs and neetsocs.

TOP FUCKING KEK

The KKK were Protestants. Checkmate.

Stormfront is and always has been less extreme than Holla Forums.

There's literally nothing wrong with being a racist, user. Everyone's racist, (((they))) only complain when you say the same things but are White.

Reported.

maximum cringe. because of that, rest of your post reads like a bad joke

I see, OP is a faggot.

We have the Golden Dawn, but what we need is a leader to put the people's faith in. As it is now, the right-wing protests just look like a controlled mob. We need someone to stand out that we can meme as the next ceasar.
We need support, if we want to make this idea a reality. We can start now by memeing the retaking of Constantinople, but that will only get us so far. There won't be enough support from the people until a leader rises. Any Greeks here need to become the next Hitler, and fast if you want to capitalize on this.

So how do we make this army happen?

I believe a leader is needed, and he must come from Greece.
Or we just count on Trump and Putin. They are the only two leaders of whites right now, but their concerns do not match with Greek concerns.
If Trump disbands NATO, or renegotiates it to a payment/service relationship, Greece can declare war on Turkey without concerns. It is then up to them to make the right alliances with Russia and Serbia and starve the Turks until they are ready to surrender.
All they need is a figure brave enough to make these statements, and the propaganda necessary to convince the public. Propaganda is something we can take care of, but a leader has to rise from within.

We'd need a place to start. Preferably one with a stable economy and little national identity.

Over the course of several decades we would slowly indoctrinate the population by glorifying war and the Byzantine Empire of old.

Every citizen would have to spend at least two years in military training, and we would create special benefits to those who serve for 5 years or more.

Next we gain membership in the EU. This will create political ties that will render us untouchable by the bigger powers.

Then war begins.

Well, they have several nationalistic parties already. If we send attention, the leaders will show themselves to acquire that attention.

Here's some ammo. Looks like turkey has played this refugee game before.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide

So can someone from Greece tell us which parties seem legit and which are not?

Parties are well and good, but a removed face with certain policies will not win the public's heart.
This is a battle for the heart and pride of Greece and the Balkans, so a bound heart toward a leader is necessary. This is something only the next Hitler of Greece can achieve. We need to first wait for Trump to rise to power. Once he has it, NATO will crumble and politicians there will be free to rise. If someone rises before Trumps consolidation of power, then he will be the strongest and bravest of Greece. We need to find that man, if he exists.
Can somebody give me the military and political restrictions of the EU? If Greece is unable to declare anything within it, then this leader must instigate a Grexit referendum before anything is to be done.
That link is a good start for propaganda. We should also look into slavs and Russia. Hungary and the others might be willing to ally and fight if we get Turks to become the enemy. Russia is already on our side, but they are (rightly) seen as self-serving. We need to repair relations between Russia and the other slavs. That might give them reason enough to turn on the Turks.
Greece is the only problem. They've been invaded for so long. A strong leader needs to rise. It's possible, but it's all based on luck. A military coup might be possible if the public is hearty enough for it.

In other words, look for good military personnel within Greece, and the leaders of Golden Dawn as well as other political parties. There might be someone. In the end, anyone will do, but if we can find a face we can meme, all the better.

The point is that if we raise enough attention to the need for leadership, the leader will arise to take on the burden on his own fhw.gr/chronos/11/tgr/en/frameset.html?115

Also, not the first time Russia has pushed for this agenda.

Bulgarian in denial.

True. The memes have to be big enough to interest Russia and the Balkans. If we can repair relations between the two, a leader will feel more at ease rising to power. The problem is that NATO and Israeli-American influence has damaged these relations. Nobody trusts Russia, while many trust Turkey. Recent events will help destroy Turkey's reliability, but Russia must replace that trust.
The looking for a leader before anything is only hopeful thinking on my part.
So, we need to establish relations, and spread New Mageli Idea. This is because Russia has pushed for this very idea, and recently. They will be the ally in this. Trump's rise to power help with NATO and Russia relations, so the only problem left is maybe the EU.
Regardless, we must meme all of this. This is my opinion.

Even nazis shat on klansmen.

Greek military has lots of top tier medium to high rank officers that consistently score at the tops of NATO evaluation but the problem is that Greece alone is dwarfed by Turkey's military, especially in terms of personnel numbers. Greece is only effective at deterring turkey from pulling a Cyprus invasion on the Aegean but it would be next to physically impossible to maintain an occupation force. Istanbul alone has more population than Greece.

first I was a Greek, now I'm a bulgar? make up your mind you retarded shiptar

That's why the alliances and relations are so important. Greece can win this if they:
1. Get the public on their side, either through propaganda, democracy, or a military coup
2. Ally with Russia and as many slav countries as possible.

It's good that they have quality military. If one of those distinguished individuals lead a campaign to uncuck Greece, it will be met with success in the coming years. We only have to support Golden Dawn or a party like it, and meme good relations with Russia, and the retaking of Constantinople hard.

Serbia, Macedonia, Russian insurgency. The army is there already, they just need public approval to get what they need.

If anyone can think of a good way to meme this, I will spread everywhere. Fuck, I will even spread this one in the physical. Wtf, how do we summon a new leonid

Nazis were cool and all but the KKK looked scary as fuck. Also, embed related.

Grexit might be the first step.

This idea is extremely strong, across the world. Everyone knows Constantinople belongs to Byzantium and Rome in their hearts. We need to tap into that.
Make Turkey the enemy. Make Russia the friend. Why we need Russia is because nobody will support a plan Russia has pushed for until they trust Russia. The rest will be born from the simple idea of Rome. And even if Greece is still cucked by the end of it, they will become uncucked with the idea that they can become great again.
We must wake the idea of the ancient giant.
Don't worry about memeing specifically against Muslims for this. That is already being taken care of, and will be finished at the end of this. We need to meme against Turkey, the country itself. Turkey is weaker than Islam. Meme this:
Any Greek anons here that can give us a better idea of if this is possible? How is Greek international relations?

I don't know if a direct credit push is actually beneficial right now. Fact is, the EU rules are what can quickly make this a flashpoint situation. Greece could be what fractures the EU once and for all, with the union being split over war with turkey

You do rember that greece has defeated vastly outnumbering forces before. And that the ottoman final attack was only won due to hungarian race traitors giving them cannon.

Mainly because the KKK was a Masonic front, pretty much all the old Klan were Masons including Nathan Bedford Forrest. The Masons used to be pretty anti-kike back before the 20th century.

Hungarians aren't white, you can't betray a race that isn't yours.

Yes but they lost both the Invasion of Cyprus and the Graeco-Turkish War that was during the peak of the modern Greek state and they were outnumbered less than 2 to 1 in both cases.

If I recall correctly their last impressive victories with overwhelming numerical disadvantage against turks was during their Independence War and that was 200 years ago. Even with their decent performance in WW2 the Greeks have probably grown too civilized to be effective against sandmongols.

they arn't turkroach.And they did attempt to stop the roach before.

You do know that it was likely that it was (((them))) that sabatoged the wars.

whaat? where can I reap about it?

Here's your

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orban
Although, the guy was (((mysterious)))

That seems to be the case in the Graeco Turkish War since Greeks were making a seemingly unstoppable march into Anatolia for the first year of the war and that becomes more suspicious given the kikes' involvement in the Armenian Genocide and their "six gorillion burnt jewish properties by the Greeks scorched earth policies" rhetoric but in Cyprus there's doesn't seem to be much jewish involvement, heard Greeks often blame the Brits on that one though.

That would be a beneficial outcome. The idea, though, is that we need to get Greece to do just that. Russian credit is needed, NATO's decline is needed. Greece has the casus belli, they only now need to right set of circumstances to fracture the EU and cause the next great war.

Cyperus was an island, with a quite long distance away from greece. Last I heard, greece doesn't have a good navy.

heh what a greedy piece of shit. at least hungary got fucked by turks a century later

I think they do. They have bigger tonnage than Germany and are near the same league as Italy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_European_Union#Naval_forces

Screw Byzantium, give me back Western Rome.

probobly not at the time of cyperus.

Or they just got Cyprused.

You have to go back, carlos

=FUCK OFF TURK=

In all fairness even if we take it it would take a great deal of time before the reek of kebab washes off.

Okay, guys.
So, Trump has been pledging to get rid of ISIS fast.
What we need to do is get Turkey in that same boat. If we can get the world to recognize Turkish ties with ISIS, we can get this done well and fast.

MEME IT

Memes based on truth are the most powerful.

The fact that a christian Constantinople has been meme'd by Putin himself makes me believe that a great war of Reconquista, not just of the city itself, but for tons of territory lost to turkroaches through the centuries is possible. There are even atheists and pagans that might join for the sake of getting rid of the turkish filth. IF you could meme into the evangelicucks and other sects of Christianitycucks brains in the USA that it's a Holy Duty just as defending Israel :^) to fight this specific war then I think a very interesting result could happen. Meme Turkey as ISIS, as Al Qaeda, as Al- Nuzra, whatever is needed.

The biggest problem isn't even Greek military power per se, but the fact that at this moment Greece is a non-country and instead is a slave plot of land to the EU and (((foreign investors))) that will undoubtedly rape the country until Greece is a completely shithole tier place. What can be done to free Greece and meme this giant war into happening??

I'm up to meme this goys, we can do it. We should focus on riling up anti muslim, anti turkish, pro christian fervor in different countries so that Greece has the people's backup around the globe and maybe some foreign "crusader" legions.

REMOVE KEBAB, MAKE CONSTANTINOPLE CHRISTIAN AGAIN

I know! They sacrificed 60 million people to their babylonian demons in exchange for a toehold in CisJordan.

we will purge them. and trump will help
=REBUILD CONSTANOPLE.=

Even if I hate to say this, we need to do what the protokikes did to the caananites. No man, woman, child or even animal must be left alive in the land, they're free to flee back to the middle east or the steppe shitholes they came from, but never Europe. If not, death awaits I'm bleeding from all the edge, but ffs there's too many of them and they're last stage cancer and have genocided too many white people both literally and also via miscegenation

Woah! Hold on a minute there, Tamerlane!

We are vengeful Europeans, not savages.

Agreed, the livestock will be ours. Not wasting food here.

As for the Christian push on this, I'm fine with it, as long as they are willing to work with the various persecuted religious groups who would join in to help, and the neo-varangians who are forming as we speak. Fact is though, all the crusader types that I have personally met (mostly us army types) are happy to have everyone in this who they can get.

Also, there are a lot of other militants out there who want to remove kebab. See pic.

REMOVE KIKE
REMOVE KEBAB
Whether we are Christian or Pagan, we have a sacred duty. This duty is to make up for the mistakes we have made in the past by retaking what's rightfully ours. For eternity in Heaven with Jesus or For the great feast in Valhalla, what we as White Europeans do in our lifetime can either lead to purity or chaos. Think of the Romans, Greeks, Vikings, Slavs, Crusaders, Waffen SS and more recently Arkans Tigers and Dinko Valev. We've did it before and we'll do it again. 14/88

Found some GOLD! Whoever did this is impressive.

The Greeks are responsible for losing these lands. They have proven themselves incapable of sustaining a large country without Western Roman guidance. I guess Russia is the primary candidate for the t*rkroach territory now.

Yeah, no, lad, really now.

Racism is hardly the problem. The attitude that every other race needs to be exterminated is. Ie. wanting to be jewish and to act like them.

How many million of those are ethnic greek/armenian/kurd/hipster, though?

and if the greeks BTFO the turkroaches then it is theirs by right of the sword

found the mudslime

the reason to hate israel is that they filthy subversive rats that are squatting on rightful white european christian land, just like the towelheads all along the eastern mediterranean and north african coastlines

Greece should NOT attack until AFTER cuckroaches is kicked out of NATO

reform our own modern day Varangian Guard and reconquer Byzantium and our anatolian clay

Posts like this one are the reason I root for Israel.

Literally the only reason most anons in here hate Israel is because it's made of Jews.

you sound just like a normalfag cuckservative GOP voter

Maybe 15%, tops.

Infidel scum have no "right" to anything. That's cuck talk. Are you going to concede London to their right of conquest as well, or are you going to drive them the fuck out?

Did the Spanish just shrug after the Muslims took over and say "well, it's theirs now, right of the sword"? Heck no, they reconquered that shit. Then they went across the ocean and conquered more shit, for God, Spain and to get rich.

The main reason to be critical of Israel is because they are our enemy who hate us, and their rabbinical Babylonian occult religion is incompatible with western civilization. That's all anyone needs. Giving up Palestine was a mistake, the best thing that could happen is if a Christian state reoccupies the land.
REMEMBER: Palaestina used to be Byzantine clay too.

True.

Honestly some of their policies are very good and effective and should be emulated. Like wall building and kebab removal. A good idea is a good idea no matter who comes up with it.

Just because something is hated does not mean that there is nothing to learn from it.

tbh we should just reduce that area to radioactive ash, like Afghanistan its just been a problem for everyone who's owned the region since time immemorial

Except that cuckservatives don't just "root for" Israel, they are willing to support it with American tax dollars and lives.

Fas est et ab hoste doceri, but don't be a cuck. Scipio leaned from Hannibal and adapted his tactics, but he didn't build an idol of Moloch and start sacrificing babies himself.

80 million turkroaches are fried fast after putin fires a few nukes and supports kurds / armenians in civil war against the remaining roaches

Four more.

this tbh

What the FUCK is analbania doing over there?

Bump.

being cleansed

I remember shooping the minarets out of that. Original wasn't me tho.
t. memeanon

Greeks can't get their own country together jesus fucking christ.

Lazy assholes whole bunch of them

Turkey should be cleansed of all 'human' life, then made into a military buffer zone to protect Europe.

Guys my mum is going to Turkey on the 31st. Doe you think you could meme a ceasefire for few weeks? Thanks in advance.

Hmm hmm….

The Western Romans are responsible for losing their lands. They have proven themselves incapable of sustaining a large country without Eastern Roman guidance. I guess Germany is the primary candidate for the guinea territory now.