Holla Forums Games - Goodbye Lovetard+Horseshitter Edition

Between the last time I hosted and now, both circlejerks that once plagued this great place have been cleansed. In celebration of this fact, I will be hosting one game right now and another game in a few hours.

As I always have, I will only be accepting 24 tributes.
To enter a tribute, provide a picture of them, their name and their gender. 2D is fair game again, the waifu wars thing was a one time thing.
Z1s need not apply.

Momonga
Male

Z1
Female

Z1 again
Female

American Bimbo
Female

Moonman

M

Jarett the ponyboi
Muscular Male

What's wrong with you?

speedslut
male

Fug, use this picture instead

Crona
Not sure

jarret2

Doctor Strange
Male

winner
female

Dataminer
Faggot

Don't worry, that's the name I gave

Vaporwave dude, M

Jim and hotwheels
Male

For those of you who are keeping track of the number of tributes submitted, these have been ignored, due to being repeats of others or for being Z1

hamburger
female

Shrek,
male

Big nigga, male

Ciri
Female

This fucking asshole, male

Chrom
Male

Bill Cosby,
male.

Wonder Woman
Female

Jesus, male

Just a clock
male

Carl
Male

Emma Roberts
female

Entity, ??????????

what number are we up to now?

Just need two more as of your post.

Ignored.

Sucy
Female

NO U

Damn, you sure showed me.

Gornog the Destroyer
Male

I bet you kiss niger fagot.

He does.

Alright, let the games begin.

Yes.

Well that ended fast. Dysnomia must have rigged it.

Why do I even play this game anymore.

I killed my boss…

He's not the only one you killed.

I don't normally post this, because I don't care about it and if you care about the games, and watch them, you can keep track of the deaths as they happen. But holy shit, first night and more than half of them are already dead.

Its a bloodbath

Yeah, I guess it's a good thing I'm going to be hosting again later on, because I doubt this thread will surpass even 100 posts, considering how quickly this game is going to be over.

Both superheroes are working together

Jarrett thought he woulda got some pussy if he spared her life.

I'm posting a little bit faster because of nothing happening.
A different host would post all the nonhappenings all at once, but where's the fun in that?

Well, he got something.

Everyone loves Emma

The Feast is upon us!

Especially Jarett.

fugggggg

All my favorites are dead

Jarett please win. Its the only thing that can redeem this game

Ahahahahahhahahaha.

Yeah, I guess people are bored of these games already. What took me three months to ruin last time only took me one this time.
I must say, I impress myself more and more each day.

Maybe we could do with custom events what we do with the characters, is it a good idea or is it shit?

I don't think its because people are bored. Its because there are barely any users on Holla Forums

Might be the time of day. But honestly there just aren't a lot of people around anymore.

I have no idea what you just said.
I did throw in around twenty new custom events into the night and day pools, though.

Yeah, I probably should have waited until later at night. I hope the one I host later will be more lively.

Sounds fun but since its a fishbowl system we couldn't implement something like that

Atleast jarett finally won something in his life.

Well I was wondering if you could also ask people to say 10 custom events during each round, and use it for the game.

Yeah, since this game was complete ass and couldn't manage 100 posts, we could try and come up with events together.
Who am I kidding? I've already asked for us to all come up with ideas together before, and no one did.

As a side note, it is possible to clean out every single event and effectively make a game unrelated to the hunger games. Just an idea.

Holla Forums was pretty dead before the cyclicals got removed. But now that they are gone its even worse.

69 concurs.
You are a fuckup and ruin everything wherever you go, and time is an illusion. It takes you less and less time to be destructive everytime you get out. Maybe you need to put yourself back in a box. or we will.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Yeah lets just blame Z1 for our problems. No one likes him anyway.

That's what I had said from the beginning, but everyone kept acknowledging me.

The next game will be today?

Well, in about four or five hours.

No. Its over. Permanently.

Please don't joke about that, I may start considering it. Especially after hosting a game this bad.

Hunger Games is dead.

This board and site are dead. Makaposter fled before the dust settled because even he couldn't handle the shame.

The shame of being a redditor, that is.

Dude just isn't showing up until later on in the day, calm down.

That wasnt makaposter. That was just me pretending to be makaposter.

So you changed the filename and everything to try and trick me?
Huh, I suppose you did well then.

The reason the game is shit is because of you and your cringeworthy editorialism. Hand the HG threads over to someone who isn't an attention-starved faggot and will do things unbiasedly, with 48 players and player-chosen custom events.

You're retarded.
I'm not about to waste my time thinking of an events just to be told it's shit, and I know for a fact no one here is going to come up with anything good, and if they could, they would have.
Also, I'm sorry that I don't want to include Z1, who's only included for a meme, and I'm sorry for bantering fuglug, I guess the idea in my head that he could take said banter was wrong.
Alright, you think you're hot shit?
That next game can have 48 tribs. And fine, I'll allow any tribute submitted. That means, any repeat, any joke, and if it's obvious they're all by the same person, I don't care.

I'm ready :^)

Anything that you think is good. To the person submitting the event, and therefor the person that's playing the game and therefor the person to whom the game actually matters the most to, the events they submit will obviously be what they want. The metric of what gets to be added to the game shouldn't be based on the opinions of one person, but rather, you know, the many people playing the game.
Why am I so mad, dude?

You need to seriously learn some respect before I start slapping the shit out of you

I have very low standards, my waifu looks like a boy, remember?
That aside, the only thing I refuse to add would be shitty meme events, those can shit up the Monday games, but they have no place in mine. Regardless, if you want to give me some custom events, then by all means, go ahead.
I only asked an hour and twenty minutes ago if anyone wanted to throw anything out there
I'm not mad, just pointing out the truth. I hope you know that anything you may perceive me as doing as cruel, is just a joke. I don't care enough about anyone here to actually be upset with them or the things they say.
Other than what you just did, implying I failed as a host. My apologies, but please don't place your own shortcomings on to other people.

Don't stand in my defense again, please.

Now this is autism.

Give me your address pussy.

>>Why am I so mad, dude

Your joke was shit faggot

I've already doxxed myself on here before, you should probably do a better job at lurking.

My apologies, I didn't pay very close attention to what you had typed.
Regardless, please, show us how good you are at coming up with custom events, I'd be glad to add them.

This was meant for

It's my job to get other people's addresses, not give you my own :^)

You make me regret bending to your complaints.

I always knew you worked for the NSA, truth seeker.

Thats what I thought you scared niggler little bitch. Dont ever try to fuck with Z1 again or I will make you clean my toilet with your mouth.

He was just joking when he said this, right fuglug?
There's no way you could be that man, right, fuglug?
I hope you'll tell me that he was joking when he said that, fuglug.

Of course. Why do you think he began to obscure his filenames through the user of the clipboard? Why doesn't he ever run out of pictures of Miku?
Why does he have the same post ID

How would you know

Uncle is dysnomia.

I suppose I'll be making a liar out of myself next game.
I appreciate the information, by the way.

Don't take my information too seriously. It's just a theory.

I don't care, I'm willing to accept that theory as fact.
After all, someone else who posted a fair number of Mikus had referred to me by a long since dead alias.

your dumb

What?
Are trying to say you're GUMI? Faloxx?
No, I don't buy it. I know who you are now.

no u

Oh? Link the post and I may be able to confirm it.

so, is this going to be the new meme?

It was in last week's HG, it's obviously been knocked off the catalog.

But this is retarded and not worth anyone's time, I know what I need to know.

you're ALL retarded tbqh

I supposed I do to.

idk why mikuseeker was trying to get my information, but I always did suspect most of the cradlers as FBI or some other alphabet soup gang

Very well, then tell me how you knew me by that name, if you aren't him bomber. Go on, lie to us some more, I'm sure it won't faze you.

This drama is quite enjoyable

wew
there's no point in saying anything if I already know I'm right :^)

oh fug wrong image :DD

Is that right?
So you won't tell me how you knew that name..
What a shame.
Regardless, Miku will be banned from my games until you decide to explain yourself.

Why are you so buttmad

What, do you think I was angry within banning Z1?
Regardless, I want information, and I know how I can get it.

Are you really bored right now or actually autistic

I'll just post crypto-mikus then, mikus with blending overlays and blur

You know is dysnomia and dysnomia is retarded, right?

I know.

Is he retarded because he ousted you?

Bored mostly, I'm biding my time for this conversation to end so I can host the next game.

That's fine, I don't really care about this that much. I'm mostly doing this for dysnomia's entertainment.

le totally ousted :^^^^))) :^) xD ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :^))

hey dysnomia, stop shitposting and make me bo

Actually, I did say I'd host it around midnight with that Four or five hours from now thing, so I think I'll get back to playing vidya.

What you playing

I'll need to have your address and credit card information.

I don't see why you ask.

I want to datamine like fugthelug senpai. Please be more accommodating

My apologies, but don't count on it.

Woah :o! Holla Forums automatically censors your credit card & address! try it out!

Fuck off already

Why are you so mad, dude?

Why are you so gay, dude?

WOW IT REALLY WORKS

already saved it. Thanks retard

Dude, are you serious?

What was it?

You're gonna have to pay up to keep my mouth sealed. I control this board now.

Post it so I can get crunchyroll on his creditcard.

Where else am I supposed to watch simulcasts?

Alright, I'm done playing with planes.
If anyone has anything they still want to talk about, or if they have a custom event they'd like me to use, let me know now.

Nah I'm cool, let's go with the usual

Do a new thread though.

My apologies, but I had given my word.
The next games will have 48 tributes, and these tributes will not be filtered, regardless of number of times posted and regardless of if they're Z1.
But give me a few moments, I'm occupied with other things at the moment.

When will this game be hosted?

in probably five or so minutes, I just want to go make myself something to eat really quickly.

new thread

Pizza Girl
F

Punished Pizza girl
F

Anime Pizza Girl
F

pizza woman
F

Fuck off, you retard, this game was already hosted.

Pretty girl
F

Pol
F

Pol mods
F