If you were offered a million dollars, would you fuck chris-chan?

If you were offered a million dollars, would you fuck chris-chan?
If not, how much would you need to be paid?

Yeah. I'd probably do it for like 5k honestly. As long as I don't have to touch her penis I'm pretty much ok with whatever.

Whatever I'm just saying I'd be willing to fuck girls with penises for cheap. But there are other people who would do it for free.

I'd only do it for free if she was a trap that actually is a trap. You'd have to pay me to do an ambush.

I'd want to get paid to fuck anyone with a penis, varying prices depending on femininity and hygiene.

A million bucks? I'd do everything to him.

Yes.

I'd do it for a milli NP. I could live off that for the rest of my life effortlessly.

I'd do it in exchange for free SRS, facial feminization surgery, and voice lessons

Then it's your turn.

Do you fucking idiots don't know? He used his mother's meds money to cut off his penis, therefore he is no longer a trap

Yeah, I'd be able to be neet for the rest of my life

What does that make him now? An enuch? Null?

An example of why abortion should be legal

Why does an eunuch sound so wrong?

I don't know.

For a million dollars i'd let him fuck me and i'd press my ass against his dick to please him.

He's possibly one of the fruitiest bastards to have come out of the imageboards.

and fuck no.

deal!

No, he doesn't have a masculine pussy.

As much as I want to say no, a million is a lot of fucking money. I could buy a house and then some in a white neighborhood. Fuck dude I'm torn.