I'm supposed to hate the jews

stay strong, user. the cute ones deserve to be gassed too.

who is this girl? i've seen this pic before.

Does she have FAS? She looks like she has FAS.

Evalion -talking about her is taboo on /pol

make a thread when you're redpilled.

average number of partners a heterosexual male has in a lifetime = 8 while a little less than half of homosexuals have over 500 partners in a lifetime.

that right there tells you there is something very wrong with how women price out their precious pussies. fucking cunts want having a chance to even sniff the thing be as difficult as climbing mount everest without a winter coat, then complain if men turn to someone who actually doesn't pretend like doing something pleasurable (sex) is such an enormous burden.

she just gave the perfect argument as to why being gay should be completely normal.

Thomas Edison openly hated Jews and he contributed to illuminating the world.

ILLUMINATI

Minds Blown

Thomas Edison was a hypocrite who stole the ownership, rights, and earnings of the inventors he employed. It's likely that he never invented anything himself.

Holla Forums doesn't allow eceleb cancer. Are you one of her white knights?

nope, i don't care about the messenger, i care about the message and spreading that message to normies.
i think that the white knight narrative was pushed by leftist goons and ex-eceleb white knights who were projecting too hard

Disgusting, truly.

You got any sauce for this claim?

What's wrong with moon faces, user?

Not allowing eceleb discussion on Holla Forums is fine. Take that shit to /cow/

You a shill? You sound like a shill.

Not even the same user, but no, I'm and OP. For some reason when I see broken degenerate whores part of me wants to take care of them and try to fix them. It's probably part of my DD/ LG fetish

This video should be entitled "How the American Left made me a White Supremacist". Because that's just what happened.

I want a Jewess for GF ;_;

no she doesn't. her nose is too big

Yeah, what's your problem with thoses good olds moons ?

No, because hes a faggot. Just like OP.

Lol.
Is that why Edison State College had its name changed to Florida Southwest State College after a couple local radio hosts ran a weekly segment exposing all his frauds?
I lived in Ft. Myers. The guy is hocked as a genius and inventor to get $$$ from tourists. All the the locals know he's a shitbag and thief though.

another proof shes an intellectual and know the truth about the world?

that wasnt gex. gex has a different trip. nice try at e celeb band wagon appeal.

Anyone got audio?

Why are you supposed to hate the Jews? They're just people.

so you pity 5 people?

They're bad people.

Jews hate you. If not for their lack of numbers they would have you in camps.