SWEDEN YES

(bilbränderna=car fires)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/17-aring-greps-i-fard-med-att-tanda-eld-pa-bil-slapptes-direkt&edit-text=&act=url
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
magneettimedia.com/antirasismin-ruskea-mannekiini-onkin-juutalainen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do all great civilizations end up committing suicide?

Leftism. Plain and simple. That's the only real answer. Leftism.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/17-aring-greps-i-fard-med-att-tanda-eld-pa-bil-slapptes-direkt&edit-text=&act=url

Domestic. A 17-year-old man was arrested late last night in Uppsala in the process of setting fire to a car. But the teenage bilbrännaren released almost immediately on the loose again.
- It is about young people, said police spokesman Christer Nordström Free Times.

Goddammit how does Sweden keep reaching new lows? How how how?

Sitting back and watching niggers torch their own neighborhoods has been a hobby of Westerners for decades.

If I were a working class Swede living there I'd be trying to find a revolver now and finding the nearest Green/Social democrat MP.

This is the turning point, where the government's monopoly of violence breaks down.

When is Norway going to annex sweden and kill every cuck and shitskin there?

Norwegian detected.

The message is clear. Chimp out enough and the police will stop bothering you.

Grade A crimefighting.

fuck

Fucking faggots. Giving bad reputation to the rest of the country since forever.

It's not in Stockholm

face it, the entire nation is fucked

Northerners are pretty damn wise to it all. I wouldn't be surprised many of them are awaiting the grand happening.

Civilisations are like leaves user
They both go a darker colour before they die.

That's a bunch of bullshit. Most of them are left-wing as fuck. Only those who live out in the woods are somewhat sensible, but the people living in the northern cities (kiruna, luleå, piteå etc) are just as retarded if not more than the people in the south

Kek.

No no mate, I meant Norway.

They are getting quite pissed off, and it's growing up there.

how are norway's gun laws? They're not in the EU so I imagine that they've got guns at least

AKA the Shekelbaums. Conservatism is the natural order of humanity.

I wonder what their reaction would if their own cars set ablaze by 'youths' in the middle of the night, and the police would be unable to help.

You can get guns.
However, each individual weapon requires a permit, and the only civil accepted way of having a gun - shotgun or rifle is for hunting or against the occational bear. So you need to send an application, lay out your need for it and wait.
To even be considered, you need a hunting license (a simple 10 hour course or so) and pay a hunting fee. And you need to pay a landholder (state or private) for a hunting permit.

For other weapons, handguns and alike, you need to be member of weapon-club or some organized shooting.

Unless you inherit a weapon from before whenever the law got set in place (1982-ish) because it's in our constitution that laws can't have backwards effect. That is things that become illegal is not illegal to be had had in the past and have after it's illegal.

As for leftism, we're so cucked. We just don't have a big enough population to "hide" the individual acts of wrong-doing.
And we have gettho's and areas "everyone" know is filled with Somali's, Turks, Arabs and so on.

We also had a history of right wing neo-nazi's (you know, how media frames it), so it's not really that much of an issue with extreme leftism, because we lack the extreme "rightism".
Anti-fa, communist-shit and so on is well present, and accepted.

I'd laugh at Sweden if I didn't know we Finns will be in the same situation a few years from now.

Funny how hard it is to look over the pond and see the current trends don't lead to paradise on Earth.

I don't think anybody in power has any real delusions about Sweden but the ruling elite makes enough money out of the refugee business that they kill any criticism about the whole thing.

Even though it might be true, I really hope it's just not about inflating housing prices and stomping the bill on tax payer money in Finland's case. That would be way too mundanely greedy.

I have my theory that when your quality of life reaches its max possible state you end up going stuff and whites have a bright soul so they end up wanting to share this quality of life with everyone.
Turns out everyone isn't a good person and you end up perishing doing what you thought was the good thing.

That or the kikes are pushing brainwashing and medias that soften you to end up the same way.

This is exactly what is happening in addition to buying voters with >free money and censoring any criticism in the (((mainstream media))).

Negotiating like this is considered weakness in the Islamic world. Not only will it not stop, but they'll demand more sensing the weakness of the infidels.

Sweden is so fucked unless a miracle happens. Being perceived as weak to them is almost worse than being an unbeliever.

They stop worshiping Jesus.

Shame really. Atleast Sweden has the case of certain malign out-groups acting out of hate in addition of greed.

Maybe they should have taken a harder antisemitic approach and this wouldn't have happened?

That's what it leads no user, religion is the foundation of every great civilization.

Muslims are in control there. And why police would go there, to get under fire and handgrenades? They are just good goys collecting shekels from tickets and busting xenophobes in hope of fat retirement.

Nigger, this is considered weakness EVERYWHERE. This is feminized behavior and tactic.
Kebabs don't have some special oogabooga we pepperful oognoog. They are just stupid and respond to pain, like animals.
For human beings that are NOT from populations with >50% incestuous inbreeding, more sophisticated measures of "power" works. But not here, these only understand two things: pain = no no, no pain = yes yes.

If you haven't, read The Fate of Empires by Sir John Glubb. It's only 26 pages and covers the patterns found in the life cycles of several western empires.

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

Pic is the summary on the last page.

Kek!

What do you mean?

I just got an autistic fit over the picture you posted m8, not meaning to piss you on the tits

He's pointing out what a cuck Sir John Glubb was.

haha yea!

Go Sweden!

Certain (((people))) deeply hate the Finnish culture and people too, don't worry. However it

Finns should read this article of our anti-racist kikess if they want blood to boil. She compares everything to holohoax, tells that "white people" (ethnic Finns) persecute brown people like herselves, Ingrian Finns (despite us Finns seeing them just as Finnish as anyone) and even Estonians. She was interviewed by all our (((media))), both tax-paid and commercial, last year.

))) magneettimedia.com/antirasismin-ruskea-mannekiini-onkin-juutalainen/ (((

Literal quotes of her:

Holy shit. They already have breakaway nation states within Sweden.

I thought it would take another 5-10 years.

The incident at Stockholm was some bank tellers, who are largely women, being attracted to the robbers who were men likely because those men seemed strong and domineering.

It was biology in action.

haha. swedes are such beta cucks