Tfw you find teens sexually attractive but can't see yourself dating a women over 2 years younger than you

what should i do?

Everyone finds teenage girls sexually attractive. They are the most fertile and produce the least amount of abnormalities in offspring, which is why even today, a 18 year old bride is VERY desired and valued.

The answer is simple. Get more money. There is a certain threshold of money that just allows to you to pick a woman. Get there.

This. Stop thinking you're something special OP.

Too fucking old.

Learn some restraint and stop thinking with muh dick

Bang older women till you have enough money and success to get a younger one

try going on any dating site, trust me, finding a girl two years younger than you that is willing to date you is pretty easy

Not true if you're over 25. Most older women want a 17 yeard old mulatto or arab to knock them up and give them a cool little aspiring rapper child. Some beta buck or the welfare state will take care of them financially so it doesn't matter whether the biological father will actually stay around (Which he won't)

what kind of existence must you inhabit to think like this?

What the fuck did i just read? Okay. You are a troll.

I lived all across this world. I am 35 and I can fuck anything, anywhere. I can knock up any woman I want just by manipulation of their simple little female brains.

Women are trash and stupid. Stop treating them like they are something else.

Adopt my philosophy. They are but the dirt from which my seed grows.

That is if you are real, but i can't imagine someone being a cuck as big as you seem to be.

you need a dick to understand these sort of things, girl

Okay, so you walk up to a woman and tell her she's trash and then you fuck or what?

you don't tell her. You just have to know that she is so you won't be nervous around her and put her on a pedestal and make yourself a cuck.

WE ARE ANUNYMUS

I'm 28 and I get messaged by girls younger than 20 fairly often of dating sites, and nobody is lying about their age.

Some girls are into significantly older guys, some aren't. Just like how some guys are into fat or thin or whatever.

I could tell some stories, but nobody cares, and this isn't the place, and nobody would believe anyway…

no, they really don't

go ahead user. what are you looking for validation? Fuck 'em if they don't believe.

Greentext the shit

Then I'm just really terrible at everything, I guess.

Yeah. I even have this 18 year old Mulatto girl that works at Olive Garden that is fit and HUGE tits that keeps wanting fucked and creampied or at least her mouth filled with spunk every time I am or she is near.

We all give into weakness from time to time. But she likes being abused by older white men.

What's the fucking age range on this site? We have babies and oldies on here?

date a teen?

i am 35 and have not had a problem bringing in any aged woman since I grew out of my unsure, teenage years.

Try joining the military and killing some people. I think it really helps boost your confidence and will give you the swagger you need. Also, a security clearance guarantees you a high paying job when you get out. (100,000$+ / year in the D.C. area if you get TS/SCI)

Plus, there is no greater joy in life than killing brown people. It and creating civilization and scientific advances are what white men were created by God Himself to do.

OK will post one or two of the better ones, if people are really into it I might post more later

If you stay in your country. I actually have no problem with you… Until Whites need more Lebensraum.

However, which kind of brown? There is a bell curve of little shit to tolerable in their own country.

one last one user

ever see her again?

Another one before I get on with some stuff

yeah, but it didn't last that long, she moved somewhere for work and I guess it wasn't meant to be. She was one I genuinely miss.

Are you the brown?

god no, white, blue eyes, proper master race

you fucked her more than once?

yeah, went steady for a few months before she moved

wut?!

Just an observation of my surroundings and the media.

what surroundings ? where the fuck do you live?

Central Yurop

Western/Central tbh

like Switzerland?

We just don't see what the problem is. I'm a 22-yo white Liberal guy, and I'm going out with a 11-yo Hispanic girl. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and each others' company. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship.

Germany

so you whore for the government and the women are some of the skankiest in the country