Hi :)
Can I be your friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/brisa_turk_official/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Retarded. I am a lesbian now.

instagram.com/brisa_turk_official/

Shit parenting.

i don't know. no one has ever been my friend before.

how will i be able to tell if you become my friend? i have no frame of reference.

hey can you please kill me?

M O D S

So this is what pedos get off to these days?

Should I ecpect the party van after clicking this thread?

You should always expect the party van.

Eventually they're going to run out of pedos to go after and they'll have to justify their party van budget by v&ing non-pedos.

First they came for the pedos and you said nothing because you were not a pedo…

Moralfags (non-pedos) please gas yourselves.

Because society wants them to come for the pedos, you dipshit. That's what LEA is there for.

Lol dude as if, putting unlimited powers of persecution into the hands of a marriage of private enterprise and governmental entity will never come back to haunt me because I am a moralfag and everyone genuinely gives a shit about that.

Sure. You want to crush and destroy pedophiles whenever and wherever they crop up. And if a few innocent people have to be crushed and destroyed because it's too difficult to tell the difference between pedophiles and innocent people, then so be it. If you don't judge people's actions very very strictly, then you might miss a few pedophiles.

Yes, criminal pedos should be prosecuted. That doesn't mean you have to advocate a too powerful state or the privatization of LE. I think LE shouldn't use illegal techniques to catch pedos. But all that doesn't mean I have to be pro child abuse so pls stop trying to imply that, pedo.

Just being a pedo doesn't mean you're pro child abuse either. We're pro child love, so stop implying that, anti.

Non-criminal pedos aren't being "crushed" or destroyed, only those who act on their desires. But I guess your definition of child love is what non biased people consider abuse.

You mean retarded, user. That's what retarded people consider abuse. I consider abuse to be abuse, as in, you abuse. Molestation is bad, but sex is not always molestation, because it is not always unwelcome. You're a stupid fucking normie, user, just go back to where you came.

No. Only driven to suicide. By the omnipresent threat of LE persecution and/or prosecution.

For something that happens in their own mind over which they have no control.

Kek, you pedos are some laughable bunch of idiots. How's the weather under your highway?

That's just monstrous of you, you wretched normie faggot.

Are 100% of children 100% incapable of enjoying sexual activity, yes or no?

No, but they don't need an adult to explore their sexuality.

Not explore their sexuality, but help them explore their own. They're going to start getting interested in it eventually, if they're going to start doing it, it can't hurt to do it with someone who knows what they're doing and can teach them. Otherwise they'll probably do it with someone who is at least similarly inexperienced and clueless and that's how you get teen rampant teen pregnancy and STD propagation.

im not exactly into barbies and playing freeze tag.

Quick, mods are sleeping.

All the proof of assault. Those dead eyes and forced smile, it says it all. smh

To be fair, you are human trash.

Wat a qt

I'm really curious about the purpose on what the parent make such a public account for their 9 yo daughter, and who the fucks are the guy that publicly follow and comment "beautiful" under her pics.