Be my brother

So i've come to the conclusion all of my relatives are literal retards, the ones i didn't mention doing retarded things of their own. Does anyone have experience dealing with retards? They don't learn from reason or experience and the only way you can get them to behave is hitting them every time they do something wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, keep up the beatings m8, it's the only way he'll learn.
And keep being nice to that poor dog.

Have you tried explaining to him why it isn't nice to kick the dog?

Empathy is a natural reaction that every healthy brain have. you're not supposed to teach it.
if you don't have it, your brain isn't working properly (you're a psycho).

your brother will most likely end up being a murderer or a rapist, at best he'll be an edgy Holla Forumstard who vote Trump.
do the right thing and shoot that human garbage in the face.

Goddamn Holla Forums , that was a really shitty insert even by your standards

Just keep up the beatings. Explain to him that you're treating him the way he treats the dog. He'll probably always be a mentally deficient fuckwad, but hopefully his self-preservation instincts kick in and he learns to leave the dog alone.
Wouldn't be surprised at all if your equally retarded parents fault you for disciplining him and make you stop though.

/leftycringe/ strikes again. Go back to your containment board.

no it isn't. children have to be taught to share and say sorry, you fedora tipping edgelord

But user his lesbian philosophy studies teacher told him we are all born good and pure and its evil capitalist society that ruins us !!!

read a fucking book psycho.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy

if you don't have empathy, you're a human shit and should be put down for the grater good

we got it, Holla Forumstards are triggered.

my point is still valid tho.

you failed to disprove my point, try again.

I'm sorry OP, but your brother has contracted negrosis. Symptoms include wanton cruelty to animals, a complete inability to connect actions with their consequences, and profound laziness.

The only known cure is death. You must save your brother from himself before he turns into a full blown nigger and dies after attempting to grab a police officer's gun.

oh leftypol , you so silly
When will you get some new scriptwriters ?
You've worn those poor lines out

What this guy says.
Look at any native tribe of any peoples, they probably wouldn't feel any remorse cutting you up and eating you. Sure cannibalism is wrong, but that doesn't mean there's something wrong in their heads.
Also, I'm assuming the scientists didn't put the parents raising their kids on hold while doing the research. There are obvious ethical issues in that but i would only really accept studies that try to prove human nature if the subjects were raised as blank slates, only taught the minimum to understand and use speech and raised in a white cubicle and fed from a tiny window. Assuming that won't ruin the results by making them insane of course.

I was going to point that out but I liked your post so I didn't.

my fucking sides

Let me see if I understand this situation properly.

Your little brother beats the dog.
You beat your little brother believing that pain avoidance will get him to stop, never considering that you may actually be teaching him to beat the dog by setting the example that beating is an acceptable teaching tool.

My guess here is that your parents beat you, in which case you are perfectly justified in blaming them for establishing the cycle of abuse in which you, your brother, and the dog, are now trapped.

If you give 2 shits about the dog, take it to the pound or throw it in a bag full of rocks and toss it in the river. Either would be better than living another day in such a fucked up household.

Jusy cook and eat the dog, like the good Slope you are

quints!!

Quints of truth and great justice !

chek'd, but your slam on user doesn't mean he is wrong. OP is fucked up and making shit worse.

his brother doesn't beat up the dog as a teaching tool, he does it because his a psychopathic douche.

seriously op, just shoot the fucker.

no user, he's 21

Don't give up on your brother that easily, OP. Clearly you know that animal is wrong and he doesn't. Try to find out why that is.

You're going around making completely unwarranted digs at Trump and we're the ones who are triggered.
Neck yourself already leftycunt.

Try to explain it to him. I don't care how it's supposed to be, this is how it is, and if you want him to stop then teach him.

If you can beat someone with mental problems you lack enough empathy and should get your ass kicked.

Dogs are the niggers of animals, they embody slave morality. You should be ashamed of yourself for putting a filthy beast above your blood.

My parents.
Not really retarded, but they get confused and angry at me that I don't want to see them.
Why not? Well, can't really love someone who never really took their time with you, and all they did was ignore and bash you your whole childhood and lash out their work stress at you with the stupid excuse that you don't study enough. Better yet, push you face first into a wall because you didn't close the damned blinds and shout at you about it for half an hour.

OP hasn't made a single post in his own thread. This reeks of fiction.

The death sentence for murderers isn't about teaching them that killing is wrong, it's about punishing them for their crime. The punishment has to be equal to the crime. Fucking retarded liberal.

Save it for your blog.

Nigger you're a retard and I'm op, I made several posts.

Actually I'm OP, and I haven't made a single post.

Liar. I'm OP and I made 4 posts.

Imposter. I'm OP and I've made 2 posts explaining this to you.

What the actual fuck are you assholes talking about? I'm OP and I've made all the posts in this thread!

Meh, I'm much more OP than you, I was OPing when you were still shitting your pants son.

Are you calling me senile you little shit?

I had a brother who at the age of about 5 or 6 insisted we called him 'Jim' (not his name or nickname). When we did he would act and talk slightly effeminately. As there were 3 of us older brothers we thought it was funny as did our parents. We let him do it but also made sure he realized we thought it was a bit odd. He would on and off stick with it for about 2 years then it just stopped. I guess he got sick of it. Now in some parts of america parents would immediately embrace this 'Jim' persona and feed and empower it, going so far as to legally change his name. Kids, being dumb, just go along with it all until this 'playing' becomes ingrained.
Same with parents whos kids say they want to be the opposite sex. Seeing a boy playing with his sisters toys and dressing up in his sisters clothes is nothing unusual and the boy with good parenting and a strong peer group will pretty much grow out of it. But now the done thing is to whisk junior to a shrink, who legally can not help any more, so then take him to a 'transgender expert', who has a vested interest in seeing the kid become a girl and then it's a long slippery slope from there.
I can convincingly put forward an argument that I am a dog trapped in a human body:-
When I was a child I played with my pet dogs more than other children as I just didn't seem to fit in them. I would make my own games with the dogs as football seemed too masculine and human.
On evenings, rather than sit on the sofa with my parents and brothers watching tv I would tend to lie on the floor with my dog and watch tv.
I often would prefer to lie on the dog bed rather than my bed, in fact I would often fall asleep there only for my parents have to carry me to bed.
I ate dog food on occasions.
I would imitate the noises the dogs would make and felt I could communicate with them on a level other 'normal' humans could not.
When I looked at my body I was disgusted at my lack of fur and would sometimes cry myself to sleep knowing deep down that I was different from the other kids.
I preferred playing with dog toys rather than Action Man and TMNT toys like my brothers….

…When I was forced to do sports at school I was terrible at normal human sports like football and cricket. Instead I would excel in sports that dogs are good at like running.
I always smell things a lot, sniffing things like food before eating.
When I hit puberty things got worse, other kids treated me differently and I was shunned and bullied, I found myself drawn to dogs for company and found I was accepted and felt comfortable around them.
In secret I began experimenting when no one else was home, I would yap and bark and roll about on the floor with no clothes on. I made a prosthetic tail which I would strap on and wag.
I begain walking the streets at night so I could urinate on lamp posts and trees without raising suspicion.
Sometimes I would squat like a dog and take a dump on the lawn.
Over time I regularly brushed the dogs, but instead of throwing out the fur I kept it hidden in an old leather suitcase my uncle left me when he died. Sometimes late at night I would creep out of bed and quietly slide the case out from under my clothes in the closet. With trembling hands and heavily beating heart I'd pop open the locks and then bury my face in the deep mound of dog fur and breath in the almost overwhelming, heady mixed smell of dog, old leather and mothballs. There I would weep at the sadness of having to live a lie…

…Gradually an urge grew inside of me, then one day when everyone was out for a few hours, I stripped naked, covered myself in glue and emptied the suitcase of fur on the floor and rolled around in it for nearly 40 minutes yapping, until I was covered from top to toe in beautiful golden fur. I walked over to the mirror and was in awe at my reflection, finally realizing on a profound level that I was actually born with a dogs brain trapped inside a slim smooth pink body of a fit teenage boy. Looking back at me from the mirror was my true self, a strong puppy eyed Golden Retriever with a lithe, lean slightly muscular body. The sun was glinting though the window and the fur was catching on the fur creating a glorious shiny coat that any dog would be jealous of. I quickly 'retrieved' my tail from under the bed and strapped it on then boldly threw open my bedroom door and went downstairs to play with the dogs.
At 1st the dogs seemed nervous of their 'new' friend and were not sure how to react, but as I knew their language I was able to bark and squeak until they calmed down and came over to play. I become lost in the overwhelming rightness of the moment and revelled in being able to finally be myself. One of the dogs, 'Chip', was becoming a bit too excited and his penis began getting hard. He started getting randy with me and tried to mount me, I laughingly pushed him away but secretly felt honoured to be accepted as one of their own. The dogs were sniffing me and licking me all over leaving patches of no fur, all this attention to my naked body was making me getting frisky too! I looked down and saw my human penis standing rock hard to attention. That is when another revelation emerged from with in me. I was gay. I stood up in shock, staggering to my feet as my head swam with this new mind shattering enlightening. Chip took advantage of my temporary disability and began to lick my penis. It was at this moment I noticed a shadow by the lounge window. Standing with slack jaws and a look of abject horror were my mother, brothers, milkman, neighbour Steve, Brothers Girlfriend and uncle. A moment later the front door swung open to reveal my father standing there with a look beyond horror, a look that will haunt me until the day I die. It was a sadness and disappointment almost indescribable, it was as if he had come home and found me dead. In a way he had, as I proudly stood there coated in a patchy mess of dog hair and saliva with my penis pointing throbbingly at my father and chip licking it, I said loudly in an unwavering voice 'Father, I am no longer a human, I am a gay dog'.

We just don't see what the problem is. I'm a 22-yo white guy, and I'm going out with a 12-yo girl. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and each others' company. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship.

lmao gayboy this is why no one like dog cucks.

As your neighbor Steve, I must say I was the most disappointed, however it is your choice to be a gay dog. A terrible, horrifying, homosexual choice.

I feel like I've read this before.
In fact I'm pretty sure I have.

How old is your brother? Define what you mean by 'beating'.

Do you happen to be black?

Hey Muhammad

Doesnt understand social norms nor can sympathize with a life form, believing what he is doing is ok.

OP, im sure your brother has an antisocial disorder. Often those diagnosed with such a disorder begin here, with harming domesticated animals for the hell of it without thought. I quite seriously implore you kill your brother, as the problem will get worse as time goes on and he looks towards avenues that involve the rape and murder of other humans. You need to do what has to be done, as is your purpose in the process of natural selection. Weed out those who are mentally unsound and erase them from life.

I understand at first this may be difficult for you, I assure you that the barriers between not killing a man and killing a man are entirely mental, ending a life is much easier than you think if you are able to seperate yourself from the act. Godspeed OP.

underageb&

I utterly lost my shit at this line. I'm not even entirely sure why. probably sleep deprivation.

Americans and their obsession with lower life forms.

Unless you need security or you are blind you shouldn't own a dog anyway, and the filthy animal belongs outside at all times.

We just don't see what the problem is. I'm a 22-yo white guy, and I'm going out with a 12-yo girl. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship.

Stupid people are evil because they are stupid.

21, and by beating i mean knocking the top of his head with my knuckles.

The trailer park living kind of white.

How ironic

Your brother sounds genuinely autistic.

that's simpathy, not empathy
you can't teach empathy, it's like trying to teach the blind to see

My brother and mother are hoarders and I have tried explaining to them that their hoarding is psychologically messing with not only me, but my sister his my brother's kids, but they are too retarded to understand. They are too retarded to understand that their filth, laziness, and generally their sick environment harms children and their mental state.

21?! So this is not some bratty brother in need of a good hiding but a genuinely retarded sibling who has grown into a fully dysfunctional adult.

Fun thing about dumb family is that their inability to see the truth is bordering on the cartoonish.
Watch the television they regularly watch. See what shit they fall for. Chances are good you can slide anything under their noses by associating it with Jesus, Trump, freedom, or America in general.
Vice versa, you can usually get bad behavior to stop by associating it with the devil, Obama, liberal America, or other countries. China and Korea should do the trick, Russia might still work.
You can easily modify a webpage on their favorite news website to serve your agenda. You can also make up some bullshit from the bible and say it's a sin to do whatever. Don't focus on telling them they're wrong, focus on making them outraged or passionate about something they didn't know they gave a fuck about.
Liberal douche parents work the same way, just flip everything. I doubt that's the case with you, since liberal douches tend to own cats.
And if that doesn't work, maybe because they're too goddamn lazy to care? Well, it goes both ways. You can often take matters into your own hands and they won't be arsed to do anything about it. Liberal douche/blue collar. It doesn't matter, retards gonna tard.

Then again, you're 21, you can just take steps to have the law step in and stop the abuse of the animal.

Well he has an ex wife, a daughter and 2 wife's sons. Has been in jail for drug use in the past, reached 300 pounds at some point. Somehow managed a comp sci degree at an university but doesn't know anything about computers and asks me for advice or information on anything computer related, and i quit highschool after a week on the first year. (he bribed the school guaranteed, we live in a south american shithole).
He works on and off with my parents (manages to get them to pay him while he misses most of his days of work) while i live off of communism and when that's not enough side jobs involving programming and website design.
Some of my relatives reached mild success, i know my paternal uncle cut all contact with our family because he couldn't stand the retardation and i have a cousin who only talks to me and lives in the US. I somehow managed to meet my 3rd degree half cousin and she's 90 years old, she says everyone is dead on her side and even she heard of how bad my side is but that i'll inherit all of her stuff since there's nobody better left.