Holla Forums I think I lost the will to live. I am not sure what to do anymore. We fight, an struggle...

Holla Forums I think I lost the will to live. I am not sure what to do anymore. We fight, an struggle, and bleed for what we want; an yet yet we don't even get that. we settle for half or less because that is all we are going to get. There was a time time where things made sense, where there was purpose. Now things, things are different. There is less meaning and no purpose. They say that people have a reason for being, a raison d'etre if you will. I seemed to have lost mine.

When did you last do any of these things ?

Reason is a construct of a sentient mind, your own meaning is whatever you will it to be.

Your problem is doubtless that you want to have some more noble or deeper meaning to your life than your wants and desires allow, being rooted in biology and instinct as they are.

For me, meaning is simple, pursue happiness for me and people I care for.

I work 2 job while studying
Been in and out of hospital had 3 major surgeries. Had my large intestine removed, Left with a bag for 3 years.
I get little pay that I still live at home.
Have debts to pay.

Life is a struggle and not something you should be enjoying. Me, I never have fun but I would never ever kill myself. You've been put into this world and it's your task, your moral duty to stay alive. This only applies if you're White, though

It may be a moral duty, but I am not sure if I want to anymore.

Pursue happiness, I wish I knew what that meant

What do you want here?

Do you genuinely think someone could say some words on here that will reignite your fire for life?

Even if they did would you bother to tend the flame?

My guess is you're feeling a bit sorry for yourself and want people to jump in and tell you everything sucks and there's no point in trying because that validates your lack of drive, so whenever someone tells you to care about something you shut it down.

Or am I mistaken? Tell us what you want from this thread.

Continued

Girlfriend left because I was not earning enough
and then my dog died,
Fast forward to now
Work is slow. I kept going so far because I was under the notion that if I worked hard enough. I could turn my life around, that I could turn my depression into exhaustion

Strive to make yourself happier, have long term plans for things that will improve your life (maybe get more money, get more friends, whatever), and in the short term be willing to reach out for things you want.

You have reached the ultimate end to deconstructing meaning. The objective truth is that there is no purpose to anything.

You now have the choice to be a faggot about it or create meaning and find a purpose, or at worse just latch onto someone else's meaning and join them in their delusions.

If you're going to be a faggot about it, then you can just kill yourself or else you're really just being fucking annoying. And if you're going to kill yourself, do something cool and funny, we'd all appreciate it.

See above. Can you honestly say it will get if I do "x", when everything has fallen apart.

Nothin personnel… kid.

At least you're not a nigger.

In all honesty no, I don't think anyone could say anything to help me. But I need to talk to someone, even if its a random on the internet. I need someone to lie to me, to make me believe there is a point all of this.

Well that a plus.

"I want to validate my lack of drive and ambition" confirmed

Even if your plans don't work out, what is the point in not pursuing happiness?You're unhappy now, what have you got to lose? If anything is worth fighting for it is your own pleasure and well-being.

If there is something you can do that has any chance of making you happier, then you'd be an idiot not to go for it.

How is calling out someone for being melodramatic and wanting sympathy edgy? The edgy response would be to glorify suicide or sadism…

Will to live is an illusion, matey. Life is just a series of distractions that keep you from turning a blade on yourself. We're all better off dead but we delude ourselves into thinking there's some kind of goal or endgame. Truth is, when you're dead, when we're all dead, our possessions; our gold, our land, our experiences, memories and relationships, everything will either die with us or sit there for eternity while our corpses fade away. King and pawn go back in the same box. Our friends and family weep for us, as we may have weeped for our kin, then they fade away, too. Nothing of value will remain of anyone having ever lived.

Somehow I find this hopeful. Accept that this is as good as it is going to get. lt is all pointless and although I may or may not complete my goals or achieve my dreams… no body will remember me

You gotta make your own purpose m8, and it isn't necessarily easy. This purpose will be a delusion, because the reality is you can just keep asking "Why?" to it and you will eventually end right back at nothing matters, we all die and the universe will succumb to heat death. So you gotta build yourself up to a point that you are comfortable no longer asking "why?". I personally also think it's healthy to have something that you value over your own life, be it a religion/ideology/family/friend/nation or anything.

What delusion you go with depends entirely on you personally and your circumstances, if you can't find anything with your current circumstances then make some changes to them or yourself.

If no matter what you do, that will be the case, then there is no point considering it.

It's like an algebraic equation, it's on both sides of the equation just as much, so just rule it out and don't consider it.

This is how I always have approached death, I accept that I can't avoid it, so worrying about the mere inevitability of it is not worth doing, of course sometimes it's like a mind cancer and I can't get it out of my mind, but I find that to be a symptom of another problem in my life usually. This also doesn't mean to just not consider death at all, as your actions can still change when it happens, so that is still worth considering.

nothing's stopping you from killing yourself. Do it. I never want to see a thread saying "I want to kill myself" again son, do it properly and it's like this thread never had to be made!
fuck you, kill yourself with your own hands and do it before you get old

are you american? american people do not want sick people because they are not useful for them
they want you die

moral duty? I would acidize you for saying that

humans are monsters. they want to keep you when you are useful for them. When you no longer, they drop you You need to pay humans for their crimes, evilness

How about if OP destroyed life. Not his, but in general. Or pay humans for what they did to him

>>6822038
I'm impressed. Those are posts making it worth to visit this place

I'm not sure what are you asking?

Listen to this and everything will be alright.

Scratch that I read it as "If OP destroyed his life". I think I get what you were asking.

Vengeance and retribution are pretty neat, to me I think they are often very rarely the optimal answer, but I really do respect people who do shit like that guy who made his own Tank out of a bulldozer or whatever it was and just destroyed things before finally offing himself, he felt he had been fucked over by the local government and some businesses and reacted to it. I find it's a far more respectable approach than just hating society and just mindlessly going to work, coming home and drinking alcohol while watching TV repeat till death or beating your child/family or some other bullshit that people seem to do.

Vengeance sometimes seems to be a bright light of sincerity and real emotion shining through the clouds of everyone else's bullshit. But as I said, I don't think it's optimal, it's a last resort for when you can not come up with any solutions to the problems causing the need for vengeance.

I am not so good at the vengeance thing. I find it a waste of time. Revenge is closer to what I can do, but not in the way you are thinking, my revenge was to become a success, to be rich, well at least be richer than my ex.

Spite is a fantastic motivator. I can attribute many of my achievements to it.

wew