Both in their prime

Both in their prime

Who would win?

The jews

I thought this was Ali.
Lee definitely

This isn't even a contest.

Boxing has no kicks and no practice guarding against waist-down attacks, not to mention the elbow strikes.

But he bite.

Bruce lee was a 171cm manlet

Bruce Lee never won a real fight. He's also severely at a reach & weight handicap. The only thing that will help Lee is he has some basic knowledge of submissions and he will kick Mike in the legs. Once Mike hits him one time, Bruce is done.

You forgot how fast he was.

It's not going to matter. Bruce is going to have to play in & out, and once he goes in, he's gonna get hit.

In & out works if you're in the same weight class. It won't work when you're so out-weighed. Tyson was very fast for a heavyweght, and had excellent defense. There's very little Bruce can even do to hurt him besides kick his leg.

The nigger because Bruce Lee couldn't actually fight, was a manlet, and died taking offbrand tylenol.

I want modern day UFC fags to leave. I don't actually want you to leave, but I emphatically disagree.

Bruce is a fighter. Used to pick fights with gangs and thugs because the only way to get better at fighting is by fighting. Boxers are sportsmen. They are good at competing. Fighters can be good at sports, sportsmen can be good at fighting, but you'll always carry the advantage in your own territory.

Bruce: Height 5′ 7″, Weight 128 lbs
Mike: Height: 5′ 10″ Weight: 216 lbs (in his prime)

Mike would have destroyed him in a honest to god match if they were put in a ring, the heigh and weight difference is a huge factor.

You're retarded.

You do realise that movies aren't real don't you user ?

lee, no contest. the only fighting sport niggers excel at is boxing, and only because they have +5 racial blow-to-the-head bonus. Bruce is a street fighter, he'd eat him alive.

Dumb thread. Tyson would shrek that manlet. Bruce's family was a Hollywood family so he got an in because of connections not because of his fighting prowess. He was a good martial artist, but all those street fight stories are just Hollywood smoke and mirrors shit. Tyson on the other hand was a fucking animal. Might even kill Bruce. I know all you manlets want to believe that you can overcome a real man, but size is more important. Sorry you will never be a real man.

yup, also lets take a look at natural development of fighting styles between the races

That's what your mom said

Weeb manlets getting upset.

SHUT IT DOWN

Nice cherry pick, when you're talking about weight you also gotta put in the height for perspective too, numbnuts.

10/10, got baited.

Chris Jericho in his prime would BTFO them both

Big Steve would take both them out, and your pretty boy too

Am I supposed to know who these minorities are?

Bruce Lee wins.

Fucking pussies are weak compared to pic

probably 200 years from now ai and vr will be so advanced that people will be able to model both fighters with near perfect accuracy and resolve the question. you'll be able to watch in vr as well. but by that time most people won't even know who these two guys are or really care about the matchup. they'll probably be surpassed by even better fighters by then.

Bruce Lee himself said in interviews that he couldn't beat a heavyweight boxer. He went on record saying Ali would destroy him, and I doubt he could beat Tyson.

he was just trying to be modest. are you american? i know not being a braggart and not thinking of yourself as a special snowflake is unheard of to americans these days.

Yeah, saying that a 5'7 160lbs Chinese guy can't beat a 6'3 214lbs heavyweight boxer is just being modest.
Enjoy your extra chromosomes yuronigger.

You think Mike Tyson would've ever lived as a crossdresser in fear of Chinese boys?

Also remember that Tyson right after his prime when you to prison and came out even crazier & ate a man's ear in a "sport".

Tyson was worse that a fighter. Watch this video, whiteboi.

Motherfucker birthday will be snatched

Bruce Lee was brutally accurate, in combination with his speed he could knock Mike out the moment Mike throws a punch.

He sounds like he's about to cry in that video, his voice is squeaky and he does that typical nigger mumbling that they make when they feel threatened.

The correct answer was indeed "the Jews".

Thank you all for playing, winning user may pick up his prize (10% off your next circumcision) at Temple tomorrow.

Tyson was never 6'3".
He was 5'10".

Here is the thing about this which nobody has taken into account. Lee's body mass is so slight that unless Tyson hit him in the head (which Lee's speed would make very difficult) the punches would actually not do much damage. Yes, they would physically send him flying, but much like a raindrop hitting a mosquito, the power to mass ratio is so disparate that it wouldn't do Lee's body much damage. I think it would be a closer fight than anyone here is giving it credit for.

< 1988, I think Tyson lands a good punch and knocks Lee out. > 1988, Tyson doesn't move his head as much and gets frustrated when he can't connect. Tyson gets tired and Lee kicks his head off.

Post evidence of Bruce Lee really knocking someone out. No movies allowed. I'll wait (forever).

Here's just some of Tyson's knockouts. Notice how accurate his punches are when the other guy falls.

Also remember that Tyson is being forced by the whiteman to wear pillows on his hands.

Also remember that experts thought David Carradine was more believable as a kung-fu master than Bruce Lee.

why do so many men talk about dicks and sucking dick and homosexual acts, particularly if they are manly themselves or in a manly setting (male locker room, all male sports team). i'm a guy and never got that. i don't think i've ever said to another guy to "suck my dick" either.

The quote we were discussing was about Ali, who was 6'3"

Tyson being closer to his height would make the fight a bit more even, but he'd still get his shit kicked in. A lot of you pro-Lee fellas sound like you think real life is like a movie. It's not.

>because Bruce Lee is so small he wasn't that small, he'd box as a lightweight, and in UFC he'd be a bantamweight he can't get hurt
No, it doesn't work like that. Being smaller doesn't make you stronger.

It would be like a hand smacking a mosquito, all the blood erupting in an instant.

But it's cute that you think having a lower percent of bodyfat somehow makes you impervious to pain and makes your jaw and cranium turn into adamantium.

Bruce lee > some dumb nigger
Stay mad nigger lovers

First, I didn't say he wouldn't get hurt, I said that the damage would be much less than people think. Second, you are correct in that it would be like a hand hitting a mosquito…except in yoru analogy the hand is squashing the mosquito between itself and another massive surface. In a boxing match the blows are largely horizontal with nothing behind the target to squash it between. So the analogy is more accurately of a hand swatting at a mosquito in the air, which does absolutely no damage to the mosquito whatsoever, beyond relocating it in space. Third, you obviously don't understand the difference between body mass and body fat, let alone how physics works, so there is no point in talking to you.

My mistake, I thought the hypothetical situation here was Lee vs. Tyson for some reason.

Except that the whole reason Lee was drafted into acting was because of his very real martial arts talents.

You clearly have never seen someone in a real fight.

That's not true, you can just check Wikipedia and find out

What did he mean by this?

I read it on the internet, it must be true.

Lee was in the process of trying to run a martial arts school when the Wong fight happened, and it was (partially due to the publicity) right after that he was approached with an acting offer. Since his wife was pregnant and his school was not making him as much money as the acting offer, he accepted.

FWIW, I grew up 6 houses down from the Lees in Irvine.

That doesn't even follow logically, let alone act as a rebuttal of fact. You are now ignored. Feel free to prance around like a ponyfag now.

As much as I like Lee and dislike Iron Mike, Mike would slaughter him, he has a height and weight advantage as well as being a brute of a boxer.

I'm not saying he didn't, he most certainly did. Against someone his own height and weight or even a group of guys his own height and weight he'd most likely win.
But Tyson is a bigger, heavier and very aggressive and skilled fighter. Against him, Lee would be totally out of his element.

David Carradine was chosen for a role in a tv show because at that time producers thought that no one would watch a show with chink as leading actor. It had nothing to do with martial ability, you nigger.

I wasn't going to share this information, but you have forced me into it.

My name is Sifu Long-duk Quang. I am 112 years old. I was a Gong-fu master in the Houduong perfecture when I met Jun-fan in the year of the scorpion 1956. His father brought him dressed as girl to our temple where he explained that Jun-fan must become a famous movie actor. We took one look at the small feminine boy (he was only 5'5 at the time) and noticed his beautiful Anglo features. His father explained that Jun-fan's mother was gwailo name "Grace", so the other boys took to calling him "Grace Kelly". Jun-fan liked the attention. His homosexuality was evident and welcomed.

Jun-fan was not suitable for teaching gong-fu, so we instead taught him Wing Chun, which is a woman's self-defense course.

When we learned that Jun-fan was teaching gwalios in the U.S.A, I remarked it was no matter, for he only knows woman's fighting.

The Wong fight was an invention of a man I knew named Barry Leebowtiz. He believed this would help Jun-fan's resume.

I can say without an hesitation that Jun-fan would be no match for the man we call "The Great Ape" Mike Tyson. He would fail like Yamcha.

If you doubt my story, I will advise you that I am skillfull in eighth seal.

Actually it was because Bruce Lee couldn't deliver the lines well enough. Quit trying to inject racism into it.

For one thing, Kung-Fu debuted in 1972. George Takei had already been on TV since 1967. George put the effort in to learning how to speak English well. Bruce Lee thought he could just get by with "herro me so solly".

I've seen every episode of Kung-Fu, broken english would have been perfect for the role, literally every other chinese character looked more authentic than the lead who was trying to sound like his english is bad, but failed.

If you've seen even 5 minutes of Kung Fu, then you know the character of Caine was half White.

George Takei was born in Los Angeles. English is his first language.

Half white who grow up in Hhina, there was no reason for character to be fluent in english. David Carradine doesn't look even half chinese. Whats your point?

I train more than five days per week, mostly in edged combat but I train in several unarmed styles as well. These styles include hapkido, judo and samba. I think you would be well advised to stop spreading rumors and show some respect before you have to learn it the hard way :^)

*China

Bruce Lee was born in San Francisco.

You're really shitty at this.

Lee was raised in China. Takei was raised in the United States.

Bruce Lee would've gotten the part if he could speak English well enough for the audience to understand him.

Kung Fu is fictional. The point is to entertain people, and people are not entertained if they can't make out what the main character is saying.

Bruce Lee was born in San Francisco.

And raised in Hong Kong. This is why his english is not as good as Takei's. Are you trying to imply that language is encoded in your DNA or some shit?

If they fought 1000 times Tyson would win 1000 times

You have to be really ignorant of combat sports and combat in general to think that Lee has a chance

Real life isn't a fuckin Chinese cartoon

Takei was raised in a Japanese internment camp, surrounded by Japanese people. But once he got into his teens, George was determined to learn English, and speak it better than a native speaker.

It's that same determination which makes George Takei a much better man than Bruce Lee ever was.

For example, George was on TV faster than Bruce.

Furthermore, George is alive, despite rampant degeneracy by being a fucking queer. Bruce Lee couldn't muster the will to survive a headache, and died at the young age of 32.

Here's another interesting fact about Bruce Lee. He was a serial liar. Bruce Lee claimed in numerous interviews that he obtained a degree in Philosophy from the University of Washington. However, he in fact merely enrolled in acting classes at Washington, and never graduated.

What kind of man would repeatedly tell a lie like that? One who is willing to lie about anything.

There's no lies in Mike Tyson's career. He was the real thing, a true fighter.

When people watch a show named Kung-Fu they also expect to see some actual fighting, but what Carradine delivered was more akin to dancing.

And a rapist, drug addict nigger with aids.

George Takei

Bruce Lee

Mike Tyson

You dipshit, Mike can easily just parry away one of lee's kicks and come in aggressively

Tyson would kill Bruce Lee.
Any semi competent amature in combat sports would be able to keep pace with Bruce, he was an actor for gods sake.

USE THE EMBED FEATURE iIkKwwZxK08
It's an easy call guys.

USE THE EMBED FEATURE 51090bGcoR8

Nigga got some speed

Didn't Bruce Lee already admit that he would lose to Muhammad Ali because he has little chinese hands?

I am guessing the same would apply with Tyson.

in terms of power level
Tyson >= Ali >>>> Lee

Look everybody love Bruce Lee, but for most of his career, he was an actor, not a fighter. The UFCfags are right: he'd get his ass handed to him by any professional fighter.

That doesn't change the fact that entertainment >>> reality. I'll take a good fantasy over the bullshit life has to offer any day and UFC fag-grapple-humping is dull and pointless.

I did this when I was 11 in Taekwondo class. Everyone did it. It's very easy to break boards with it. The instructor explained it's all about hip torque, which is easy, you just know how to twist your hips. It's a simple technique, I can teach it to you in 5 minutes.

Yes, I fully expect Bruce Lee to beat Mike Tyson in ping pong.

I'm more impressed with the guy. If you play nunchuks long enough, you'll probably get good at judging distance with them. This is not going to help Bruce Lee against Tyson

Sounds like Bruce Lee's career. He's not a real fighter.

Mike Tyson was ridiculously fast as well
He wasn't famous for no reason.

kek

Boxer clearly wins here

Tyson, there's a reason for weight classes.