Sucking a musty dick sounds incredibly delicious. I want to get on my knees and pull user's sweaty underwear down...

Sucking a musty dick sounds incredibly delicious. I want to get on my knees and pull user's sweaty underwear down, letting his cock flop out. I want to indulge in the scent and taste and feel user's tongue and lips press against my own as we do our best work to please user's penis.

Before I call you a raging Homosexual, I must ask a question? Are you a girl?

m-maybe

A-are you a futa? Or at least a trap?

>>>/tripfriend/

What does that filename mean

Have you ever smelled a guy's dick right after he takes a piss? It's more intoxicating than any drug you could ever take.

There's no greater smell in the world than a man that smells like a man. I'm talking about natural pheromones on a masculine body. Not poor hygiene and irregular bathing.

Hell if I know.

No but I've caught whiffs of boys dicks like during P.E

There are anons browsing this board with musty dicks rn

Don't you find it strange that, there's a board dedicated to homoerotic roleplaying, yet you remain here?
It's almost like you're just doing this for the attention, rather than to voice your actual interests in cock.

Is yours musty?

I bet it's a dead board

To contrary, it was just made.
>>>/tripfriend/
You should head on over, I'm sure they'd love you.

Do you want it to be

I-I don't have a tripcode! How dare you!

You have a flag, that's sufficient.

Do I have to use a trip?

Very much so. Yes

No, one of them just uses a flag.

I'll think about it then

Then I'll try my best to make it so
Want to help?

You people make me sick with your amateur attempt and for not fucking off to your containment board.

What?