INCOMING CRUZMISSILE

GOP CAPITULATORS BTFO
With a single word, Ted Cruz triggers the GOP to the point of insanity. Windows smashed, floor shaken, and GOP establishment BTFO.

I have to hand it to him. He triggered an entire party with just that one word and they couldn't handle it. Especially the New York Trump Mafia.

Reported

Ted Cruz did nothing wrong.

Everytime.

ok reported

There are only extreme left and extreme right pol boards. Let us, moderate right activists, remain here. Or else we are making third board.

Go ahead, make one. I'm encouraring!

>trying this hard to fit in

kys

The definition of D&C

Do it faggot, no one cares

Unfortunately the answer must be no, because you are stupid and support a shitty corrupt candidate and choose to look the other way when it comes to his disgusting wife and her connections. Feel free to make a /cuckserve/ board if you want to though, I'm sure it will be very popular and definitely will not be populated by bots, shills and idiots.

You are getting Putin 2.0 with him, not Hitler 2.0.

If he is just the same as Cruz then why not support him instead of supporting someone who has already lost?

Bad shill tbh m8, too many blatant logical errors too early

Cruz knew what i am saying and he warned you about it.
That's all i had to say. I am not voting for anybody, i am just sympathizing with the guy. Shillary will get into prison anyway, with or without Trump.

Every single cruz supporter leaving Holla Forums would not be division at all, since no Holla Forumsacks support Cruz. They are all shill hacks. Every last one.

Go ahead

Kill yourself

Good. This ain't your clubhouse.

>>>/altright/

The only thing he triggered was the end of his career.

holy lel that divide and chaim ON a divide and chaim that's some impressive moishery

Reported.

Oh hello Rach.

Bye and have fun on page 10.

why bother making another board just pull the trigger you know you want to

Cucks.

You know OP, in certain contexts triggering people is actually a bad idea.

Not really, everyone's over it except shills trying to exploit already outdated drama.

user makes third board, within a month it turns into a leftypol clone, then dies because people could just as well visit Holla Forums

Your board wouldn't last a fucking week, you cunt.

soo…..
what word was that OP?
we're still waiting for that amazing word that was supposedly doing BTFOs so hard

Clearly one designed by the North Koreans.

reported

leave faggot, bet your the anti trump shill faggots