You have been invited to visit the Democratic Peoples Republic of Mom and Dad Aren't Home!

discord.gg/qBcyeZj
You have been invited to visit the Democratic Peoples Republic of Mom and Dad Aren't Home!
A cross-chan random board discord server where the mods have narcolepsy!
It's finally happening!
discord.gg/qBcyeZj

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qBcyeZj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow sounds like great fun user

Whore! Trying to use your body to get traffic for your shitty discord. Harlot of Babylon!!!!

i want to cuddle with this girl then touch her penis

thats a tranny

If it's got man meat, it's a man, man.

discord.gg/qBcyeZj
You have been visited by the Democratic Peoples Republic of Mom and Dad Aren't Home!
A cross-chan random board discord server where the mods have narcolepsy!
It's finally happening!
discord.gg/qBcyeZj

holy shit, it's a fucking bot!

hi guise am not bot xD

beep boop beep bop
oops I mean
haha eliza is such a cute pie
her optical sensors contain petabytes of data
i am not a robot

here eliza is engaging in common homo sapiens behavior known as a 'wave"
I did a wave earlier today when exposed to optical data indicating the presence of familiar humans at a distance greater than 10 meters
i am not a robot

eliza is seen here in a common zone of the artificial habitation of humans known as an "open kitchen'
Earlier I went to my "open kitchen" and ate some cucumbers, canned meat and sour cream. These are common sources of energy for humans in many areas of earth

Because of your specific method of advertising, whether or not I will see fit to patronize your webzone will depend entirely on whether or not Eliza is actually a regular there.

And whether or not you bully quiet outsiders who don't keep up with the latest memes. :