KIKE JOURNALISTS ARE SHILLING FOR A WAR WITH RUSSIA

(((Jeffrey Goldberg))): It's Official: Hillary Clinton Is Running Against Vladimir Putin

Fulfilling what might be the Russian autocrat’s dearest wish, Trump has openly questioned whether the U.S. should keep its commitments to NATO.

The Republican nominee for president, Donald J. Trump, has chosen this week to unmask himself as a de facto agent of Russian President Vladimir Putin, a KGB-trained dictator who seeks to rebuild the Soviet empire by undermining the free nations of Europe, marginalizing NATO, and ending America’s reign as the world’s sole superpower.

I am not suggesting that Donald Trump is employed by Putin—though his campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was for many years on the payroll of the Putin-backed former president of Ukraine, Viktor Yanukovych. I am arguing that Trump’s understanding of America’s role in the world aligns with Russia’s geostrategic interests; that his critique of American democracy is in accord with the Kremlin’s critique of American democracy; and that he shares numerous ideological and dispositional proclivities with Putin—for one thing, an obsession with the sort of “strength” often associated with dictators. Trump is making it clear that, as president, he would allow Russia to advance its hegemonic interests across Europe and the Middle East. His election would immediately trigger a wave of global instability—much worse than anything we are seeing today—because America’s allies understand that Trump would likely dismantle the post-World War II U.S.-created international order. Many of these countries, feeling abandoned, would likely pursue nuclear weapons programs on their own, leading to a nightmare of proliferation.

Trump’s sympathy for Putin has not been a secret. Trump said he would “get along very well” with Putin, and he has pleased Putin by expressing a comprehensive lack of interest in the future of Ukraine, the domination of which is a core Putinist principle. The Trump movement also agrees with Putin that U.S. democracy is fatally flawed. A Trump adviser, Carter Page, recently denounced—to a Moscow audience—America’s “often-hypocritical focus on democratization, inequality, corruption and regime change.” Earlier this week, Trump’s operatives watered down the Republican Party’s national-security platform position on Ukraine, removing a promise to help the Ukrainians receive lethal aid in their battle to remain free of Russian control.

Now, in an interview with Maggie Haberman and David Sanger of The New York Times, Trump has gone much further, suggesting that he and Putin share a disdain for NATO. Fulfilling what might be Putin’s dearest wish, Trump, in this interview, openly questioned whether the U.S., under his leadership, would keep its commitments to the alliance. According to Haberman and Sanger, Trump “even called into question, whether, as president, he would automatically extend the security guarantees that give the 28 members of NATO the assurance that the full force of the United States military has their back.” Trump told the Times that, should Russia attack a NATO ally, he would first assess whether those nations “have fulfilled their obligations to us.” If they have, he said, he would then come to their defense.

(1/2)

archive.is/fBqvJ

Other urls found in this thread:

americanmanufacturing.org/campaign/entry/national-security
youtube.com/watch?v=JGeRDqiSA7Q
freebeacon.com/national-security/peters-roasts-trump-destructive-idiotic-statement-nato-argument-fox-host/
nytimes.com/2016/07/22/us/politics/donald-trump-foreign-policy-interview.html
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30?t=3130
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These sorts of equivocating, mercenary statements—unprecedented in the history of Republican foreign policymaking—represent an invitation to Putin to intervene more destructively in non-NATO countries such as Ukraine and Moldova, and also represent an invitation to intervene directly in NATO countries—the Baltic states, first and foremost. This is why the Estonian president tweeted in a cold panic immediately after Trump’s interview appeared online: “Estonia is 1 of 5 NATO allies in Europe to meet its 2% def[ense] expenditures commitment.” The president, Toomas Hendrik Ilves, also noted that Estonia fought “with no caveats” with NATO in Afghanistan.

Unlike Trump, leaders of such countries as Estonia believe that the United States still represents the best hope for freedom. In his interview with Haberman and Sanger, Trump argued, in essence, that there is nothing exceptional about the U.S., and that therefore its leaders have no right to criticize the behavior of other countries: “When the world looks at how bad the United States is, and then we go and talk about civil liberties, I don’t think we’re a very good messenger.”

As someone who has covered President Obama’s foreign policy fairly extensively, I feel confident in stating that he has never expressed such a negative view of the U.S. We are truly in uncharted waters.

Republican Party foreign policy, to date, has been fairly clear on a number of subjects: The United States, Republican foreign-policy thinkers have argued, should help to expand the number of free countries in the world; they believe that the U.S. should come to the defense of free peoples whether or not those peoples can, or will, reimburse the United States for expenditures in pursuit of freedom; that Europe represents the stable platform from which the United States projects its power, and ideas, into the world; that Russian imperial dreams should be countered in a robust fashion by the U.S. and its allies; and that the withdrawal of the U.S. from three key regions of the world—East Asia, Europe, and the Middle East—would create vacuums soon filled by non-democratic regimes that would operate counter to U.S. national-security interests.

Donald Trump, should he be elected president, would bring an end to the postwar international order, and liberate dictators, first and foremost his ally Vladimir Putin, to advance their own interests. The moral arc of the universe is long, and, if Trump is elected, it will bend in the direction of despotism and darkness.

(2/2)

I wouldn't mind slaying the Bolshevik beast to be honest.

Yeah I noticed they've been stepping up the anti-Russia propaganda lately. A bunch of Russians athletes just got banned from competing in the next Olympics, surprised there's not a thread up about it.

Well said, fellow anonymous !
Let's gas those filthy slavs and Assad too while we're at it !

Why, exactly, do we have to fight Putin? What do we compete in?

I know you're being ironic but I really don't understand all these slavophiles here.
Must come with never interacting with Russians or living close to them.

IMO, they're an OK, tolerable people. Different, of course, but not completely alien like Arabs or Chinese.

Oh of course, but Americans seem to think they have some sort of brotherhood just because they have the same skin colour

This HAS to be satire.

Not gonna go to war with Russia and get destroyed so the USSEU Caliphate can thrive after betraying us. Also Trump isn't anti NATO hes saying those EU cunts need to pay up their bills for American troops being there which isn't gonna happen since EU wants a muslim army. Remember all the msm has the EU commission's fingers up their ass and cannot be trusted.

Putin may be a Bolshevik piece of shit who runs Russia like a mafia boss, but what's the point of going to war with him? What do we have to gain from it?
Or maybe we should do it for the sake of muh democracy and subhuman rights? This narrative became obsolete in 1992.

lmfao

Dead Whites, of course :^)

Sorry Shlomo, that ain't gonna happen. Didn't happen during the Cold War and won't happen now.

Divide and Chaim. Yank Pride, world wide. :^)

o i am laffin

Kikes hate Russia and Eastern Europe because they haven't adopted the same kind of degenerate progressivism that the West has.

No, we don't think that. There is no white brotherhood, because your kind destroyed the possibility of there being one. That will change though once we "dismantle the post-World War II (((U.S.)))-created international order."

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Protip:
Military hardware is the only thing still made in (((America))).

Have fun roaming the irradiated wasteland hunting down jews, goyim.

Russia is degenerate as fuck. Its society is in shambles, with population dropping by almost 10 million every decade.
Kikes' hate towards Russia is essentially continuation of an old conflict between local kike oligarchs of the post-Stalinist variety who do not want to be separated from their host (hence their "Russian" patriotism) and globalist kikes of the Trotskyite variety that are obsessed with building their superstate and one-world government.

Another staged ZOG vs ZOG D&C.

Nothing new under the sun.

that's because they had to deal with (((the USSR))) for more than 70 years

)))Ben Garrison(((: It's Official: Donald Trump Is Running Against Benjamin Netenyahu

Fulfilling what might be the Israeli politician's dearest wish, Clinton has openly questioned whether Syria should keep its commitments to it's own fucking country.

The Democrat nominee for president, Hillary R. Clinton, has chosen this week to unmask herself as a de facto agent of Israeli PM Benjamin Netenyahu, a Mossad-trained dictator who seeks to rebuild Greater Israel by undermining the free nations of Syria, marginalizing the Arab Summit, and ending America’s reign as the world’s sole superpower.

I am not suggesting that Hillary Clinton is employed by Bibi—though her campaign manager, Huma Abedin, was for many years on the payroll of the Israel-backed muslim brotherhood. I am arguing that Clinton’s understanding of America’s role in the world aligns with Israel’s geostrategic interests; that her critique of American nationalism is in accord with likud’s critique of American nationalism; and that he shares numerous ideological and dispositional proclivities with Netenyahu—for one thing, an obsession with the sort of “diversity” often associated with globalists. Clinton is making it clear that, as president, she would allow Israel to advance its hegemonic interests across the Middle East. Her election would immediately trigger a wave of global instability—much worse than anything we are seeing today—because America’s allies understand that Clinton would likely uphold the failing post-World War II U.S.-created and Zionist backed international order. Many of these countries, feeling abandoned, would likely pursue nuclear weapons programs on their own, leading to a nightmare of proliferation.

I'm physically nauseated when reading your Jewish words. We're not bound by Judeo-Christian values anymore. The next time the day of the rope is upon us, we'll gas the whole lot of your kind, friendly Kike user.

US and Russian interests are diametrically opposed, by simple virtue of both wanting to be the sole hegemon left in the world.
Go stroke your dick to your "white brotherhood" fantasies, it will never happen

People will soon revolve in russia. Wait for october-november of 2017, a hundred years since october revolution of 1917.

Putin bans internet websites for piracy, puts people into jail for lolicon, swastika images, rethinking holocaust or having nazi views and fines people for believing anything other than registered religious groups, which include orthodox, muslims and judaists. For word against judaism or orthodoxy you can be put into prison for the law against hate speech towards religious people.

But russians will not install natsoc state above putin. They will revive communism, because they are nostalgic about it. Just wait.

Slavs are uncucked, and perhaps even uncuckable. Eastern/Central Europe is the future of the white race.

Honestly you're not fooling anyone Steinberg. Anyone with a brain knows that a unified white race is the most dangerous thing imaginable for the Jews. Set us against each other so we kill each other off with infighting instead of unifying against our common foe. It's been a pretty successful strategy over the past century, but that time is coming to an end.

Putin is, amusingly, the exact archetype of the ideal Autocrat that has ruled Russia forever. He might not be perfect, he might not even be good, but Russia's never been a land of good.

they're Trotskyites on some revenge play against Russia

Slavs aren't uncucked. Its just Putin oppresses the crowds funded by Soros, such as feminists, sjws and LGBT.

But at the same Putin is huge fan of communist regime, hails Stalin, and faps on USSR victory over nazism. He also does everything to control russians and free speech isn't a word there, new laws requires internet providers to save all information about their users within 6 months, and if you said something good about hitler, and FSB will find it out, you are going into jail for data stored on your provider servers.

I assume you mean revolt? I have bad news for you Shecklestein, the neo-cons/kike brigade have been saying that since the moment Putin turned against them. I've been following Russian politics closely for the past decade, and one consistency is that every single year, there's some new reason why "Putin will fall". Every financial crisis, oil price dip, political happening, war etc.

Hell, people have been predicting the balkanization of Russia proper for CENTURIES. Keep dreaming kike. Russia is the Super Saiyan of countries. Whenever it gets beat down, it recovers, and rises back up to its feet twice as strong as before. Putin is only the beginning.

Nice globalist view buddy.
There are several white raceS, with distinct histories, languages and cultures. No one will be willing to give that up to become part of your "white melting-pot" but rootless American mongrels

It's hilarious. I don't think they realize that they've convinced a sufficient number of people to kill the lot of them. Shill harder Jews, for all the good it will do you.

Race, ethnicity and culture are all very different things. A unified race need to infringe on culture or sovereignty.

*doesn't need to

The funny thing about this is Shrillary and liberals in the US are closer to being commies than this jew is trying to summon the specter of in Putin.

putin isn't the savior of the white race that you make him out to be, he cares about one thing and one thing only: Russia. he's willing to cooperate with trump I know, but he doesn't really care about being allies with america or western europe, he just cares about his own country

better start at home, then

Should be important to note that to him that means the Russian state, not the Russian people.
Sorta Reagan-like nationalism, if you can call it that

You are one of those people who lied about russian success, whiteness and redpillness over many years.

I live in moscow, white people are minority here, there are parts of moscow where you won't hear any russian, i used to hire muslim shitskins for a job, they steal those job places from white youths and youths themselves don't want to take a work in factories or building companies, because they know they will have to work with shitskins from other countries from muslim russian republics, that flee from their own countries into russian capitals, cause their payment here is higher than in their own countries.

Putin builds mosques, praises religious and race equality, and does everything to please his own jewish overlords, as well as orthodox "church" that gains gold in huge amounts and tries to keep loyality of people to totalitarian government in place. We had invasion of migrants way before all this europe thing began.

Soon on Holla Forums when someone would say that russians aren't white, will be saying the truth and nobody would believe him.

Exactly this.

Jesus, those churkas.

Meanwhile, the US is working hard undermining the free nations of Europe in the EU.

1. Moscow is not Russia (and any Russian will tell you this, which is why I sincerely doubt your claims about living there)
2. That's obviously not true, you can look the stats up. You can also drive around in google street view and see that you're full of shit.

You seem to forget that Muslims are an integral part of Russian national identity; they have made up a small minority of Russians since the Russian empire was originally formed. Putin's goal is not to make Russia 100% white, nor should it be. If that were the case he could just tell the North Caucasus and Tatarstan to fuck off instead of fighting bloody wars to keep them. What he's done is better. He has tamed them, and now uses them as an asset in order to strengthen the state as a whole.

Things are not so black and white. This notion of having 100% pure white countries is fucking stupid and unimportant, especially in cases like Russia and America where they were never 100% white to begin with. What's important is that whites remain dominant and in control. And to that end, Putin is succeeding where America and Western Europe are faltering.

So it's literary Putin now? Is Putin worse than Hitler?

I just love it how the hate of Russians comes from Marxists and Trotskyists. They didn't get enough of it since the Soviet days.
Slavs/Orthodox have a high natural resistance to the Jew. I guess it's becouse they ancestors come from the Caspian shores and the slavs are well aware of it.

Nice to meet my civic brothers so far away.

The ukranians should be gald they arent getting any lethal aid, you clearly have no idea just how badly they got btfo, it was the most profound military defeat of the decade at least, absolutely nothing different would happen the second time around just more carnage

this is one of the best fucking things about Trump you piece of garbage, it shows that he is a lot wiser than people give him credit for.

we have no fucking reason to be constantly bickering with russia, they dont want to fucking invade us you mongoloid, we should be trading and cooperating with them to remove kebab and actually build shit, instead of rattling sabers all the goddamned time

this is pathetic, you are pathetic, you are basically a hillary shill, fuck off, no one is going to buy this

Have you heard of the website Daily Pravda? You sound like its editor-in-chief, Andrei Anglovich.

Yuri was right. Even if you "show a person soviet concentration camps, he will still won't believe it", such strong subversion is working on him.

I'l let time decide the fate, you'll see everything yourself. Travel to russia sometimes, if you love us so much.

No, and that means nothing to me.

you niggerfaggots must be really desperate

I have travelled to Russia and I loved it there. Maybe take a trip outside Moscow.

they lost 20 million people in the war you fucking moron

We now sympathize with communists? When this started?

5 Million Ivan, Stalin said so himself.

Most people weren't communists voluntarily…

If someone is forced to fight for the government they don't approve, is it the fault of the country they are fighting that the forced soldiers suffer?

Very interdasting OP, because it strikes a similar chord to what Chris Christie said in his RNC speech: that Hillary has a history of being pro-Russian, that a Hillary presidency aligned with Putin's goals, and, more generally, that Putin is an evil dictator who must be stopped at all costs.

Both sides of the (((establishment))) are shilling HARD for a war with Russia. They know they don't have much time, the regime is almost over and they're out of money. In order to survive they need WWIII to happen, soon and badly.

REMEMBER WLASSOW!

I don't really get why you are asking me. Yes? It is the fault of the country who forces men to die in war.

Those "communists" didn't have much of a choice other than go and die. If they chose not to go to war, they would have been killed at home, if they tried to back off in the front line their own officers them down.

This is coming from a fingol whose people killed hundreds of thousands of "communists" in the Winter War. I don't think those people running into machine gun fire were communists by their own will. We fought against Stalin.

WW3 - the Crisis that comes after 15-20 years of demoralization.

Then a savior emerges to save the country with communist reforms.

Enter Elizabeth Warren.

The question was in the context of the claim that Russians should glorify USSR because millions died in the war against Germany. Of course, if you believe Nazis would have exterminated/otherwise heavily oppressed the slavs, then soldiers of USSR were fighting for their own survival, willing or not, and the question is irrelevant.

I think I even know what this "savior" is going to look like.

it's that easy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahabahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're full of shit, mr. Shoahsteinowitz. Russians weren't Muslims or tolerant to muslims, do you even Aleksey "I desire that the terror of my name shall guard our frontiers more potently than chains or fortresses." Yermolov

Then he doesn't deserve to be a president of Russia.

>>>/reddit/

You mean "assembled" right?
americanmanufacturing.org/campaign/entry/national-security

Wew

seriously this "article" is like meta comedy, so many levels of retarded kike shill

Which part of what I said was inaccurate? Russian is both an ethnicity and a nationality. Tatars and Chechens are nationalist Russians by definition, and have been for centuries. Their situation with Muslims is very from ours. Muslims have always been in Russia.

Yes, yes, goyim, chezchens are PROUD Russians. They only fully support ISIS because of the Russian oppr… no, I don't really know why they hate Russians but they are proud Russians because I say so. You know, goyim, stop questioning the narrative. Putin is the truth!

that's a nice strawman faggot. go read a history boot you low IQ nigger.

*book

I bet you would be saying Finns, Estonians, etc. are proud Russians because we were a part of the empire at one point, low IQ nigger.

That's for retarded shills like you. Even in Russian language it's different words: Русский и Россиянин.

nationalist Russians? wut? It's like saying that muslims are "nationalist Europeans" just because they have European passports.

Yeah, and they were conquered by Russian Empire, they weren't living in Moscow.

How so? Muslims are slowly taking over White nation, all while blowing up innocents and fucking degenerate White whores.

Wrong again, subhuman. Russia have always been in Muslim lands, that's how Imperialism works.

*book

As I already knew, the muslims and Indians are truly British.

You basically agree with what I'm saying but you don't like the particular words I used. This argument is fucking dumb.

If India became part of the UK that would make Indians British. That's just how it works.

this fucking kike is actually fucking saying that Trump would be bad because everyone thinks he's going to dismantle a real life NWO

Holy fucking christ reality keeps twisting itself further and further into a knot, I knew the kikes were getting sloppy but never would i have guessed that a heeb hack himself would blatantly express fear for the future of an actual, real life international order. He just fucking outed himself and I bet he didn't even realize it.

ABSOLUTELY CIVIC

Are you retarded? I'm saying that in Russian language there are two absolutely different terms. Русский = ethnic Russian, Россиянин - any person with citizenship of Russian Federation. Keep shilling though, ape.

Sounds great

More like absolutely cucked. I'm 90% sure (((be94c8))) gets paid for each cucked, anti-White post.

I hope he does. I really hate unironic britcucks.

It's true, sadly.

youtube.com/watch?v=JGeRDqiSA7Q

Nippons predicted that decades ago.

I have my doubts about the communism but the revolution is a yes

THIS.

There's no such thing as Judeo-Christian values. Judiac values and Christian values are antithetical. What we had were

GRECO-CHRISTIAN

values.

KIKE JOURNALISTS
every single time someone is talking about war, it's a god damn kike
if they would just leave us alone, they would not bring shoahs upon themselves
I'm starting to think that they hate themselves SO much that they conspire to get themselves rekt on purpose the sick fucks

Oy vey trump wants the same thing as putin!

This "argument" presupposes that russia is automatically an enemy. Why, instead, doesnt the author ask what is good for america? I wonder…

Complaining about what Trump said is ridiculous, I can't wait for the USA to isolate itself, that'll at least momentarily loosen the grip jews have on Europe due to them operating from the USA.

Sadly they also operate from Russia, Israel and to some extent from within Europe.

The propaganda against Russia is obvious, but the thing is Russia is still an obvious threat and I can base that entirely on official Russian media.

Everything feels fucked, I don't know whether to let my worry consume me or to just praise kek and try to climb the chaos ladder hoping he'll have my back.

Clinton wants war with Russia, Trump wants better relations with Russia.

I think you should send that article to Bernie fans.

"According to Haberman and Sanger, Trump “even called into question, whether, as president, he would automatically extend the security guarantees that give the 28 members of NATO the assurance that the full force of the United States military has their back.” Trump told the Times that, should Russia attack a NATO ally, he would first assess whether those nations “have fulfilled their obligations to us.” If they have, he said, he would then come to their defense."

It's as if that kike is trying to sell the Trump presidency to all those who hated Bush and his neocon foreign policy.

No war for Erdogan!

Share that article. He thinks he's bashing Trump? He's a fool, he's only telling his audience that Hillary Clinton is ready to go to war against Russia to protect the dictator of Turkey.

Putin and his clique are third world tier corruption.

Percentage wise you've got more than double the Muslims as Sweden has.

Hehehe

Putin cares about one thing and that is the wealth and power of himself and his friends.

Finland's lying media sometimes go to US to get a course on something very important and they come back telling how terrible Russia is and anyone who doesn't agree with them is a troll.

So no news here, if the immigration supporting shit mass media says Russia is bad then I have a feeling that it would actually be good for us.

Oh wait, Trump praised Erdogan??

freebeacon.com/national-security/peters-roasts-trump-destructive-idiotic-statement-nato-argument-fox-host/

" Regan defended Trump while talking with Peters, remarking that NATO members are required to pay two percent of their GDP and claiming the U.S. was the only one doing that.

Five NATO members, including the United States, currently meet their defense spending requirements.

“So, does Donald Trump have a point here? They’ve got to step up,” Regan said.

Peters flatly said no, and also ripped Trump for his praise of Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s recent crackdown after an attempted military coup.

“No, he has no point,” Peters said. “His statement, as well as his statement to the New York Times about Turkey, was the most destructive and idiotic statement on foreign policy by a presidential candidate in my lifetime.”

Peters rattled off a list of Erdogan’s mass arrests and reported suppression of free speech, expressing derision that Trump could admire a person like that.

“Back to the Baltics. Estonia, this tiny little country, Estonia is paying over two percent of its GDP for defense,” Peters said. “Latvia and Lithuania, not wealthy countries, are doing their best. They were there for us in Iraq, in Afghanistan.” "

Keep this in mind when shills try to push the "Erdogan tried to coup himself" narrative.

ZOG tried to get Erdogan and they fucked it up.

====
REMINDER:
====
====
RUSSIA
====
====
====
IS
====
====
====
OWNED
====
====
====
BY
====
====
====
KIKES
====
====
====
PROVEN ON Holla Forums
====
====
AGAIN AND AGAIN
====
====
BACK
====
====
TO 4ch

Trump has said he talks nice about people he doesn't know.
It's also best to encourage your enemies when they're doing stupid things.

All these articles are just opinion farming.

Trump = literally Putin
Putin = literally Hitler

Therefore Trump = literally Hitler

So are America, Britain, Australia, Canada, France, Poland, Germany, and literally everywhere. Crying over Putin is the original "dude just wait for hitler".

Hoping for a USA/Russia alliance

Nobody here gives a shit, kike. We don't support Western style democracy or liberalism, so you are barking up the wrong tree.

The democrats are losing their mind. They had to defend Obama for so long that both he and his defenders ended up being Bush Jr. 2.0. No, doesn't surprise me that they're so hawkish now, but what's hysterical is this;

Does no one remember his 'apology tour' or perhaps his entire presidency? Denouncing law enforcement is just the latest trend. This is out of his mind to write such blatant bullshit.

I swear that's Fidel Castro

Whole thing is the libs making a mountain out of a mole hill - as usual.

If you read the full NYT interview, Trump is just trying to get NATO allies to pay up.

All he says is that he doesn't want to say whether he will help or not if they don't pay, but if they do pay, "definitely, yes".

nytimes.com/2016/07/22/us/politics/donald-trump-foreign-policy-interview.html

The common theme throughout the interview is his unwillingness to be an Obama-style president that broadcasts his every intention to the world. Instead, he wants to maintain a poker face and make the best deal he can for the US in every situation.

It's perfectly reasonable, but that doesn't stop the left from SCREAMING that Trump is either an idiot or some kind of pro-Putin Russian agent who has zero intention of stopping Russia should it invade - despite his saying that he would definitely help if they paid their bills and merely chose not to say what he would or wouldn't do if they didn't..

?

Is that's why Putin the Rasputin us constantly getting away with it in Syria.
If it wasn't for him, ISrael would have a pipe constructing right now.

Yeah, no. Putin demanded uranium and Hillary fetched it for chump change. Trump can't be bought as easily as the hillbilly Clintons can.

youtu.be/td2pyyCau30?t=3130

This, but also including Western Europe under the EUSSR.

Losing Turkey was part of the plan. The USA ain't gonna defend shit.

wat

America is more Bolshevik than Russia at the moment.

Find an old mine shaft and fall down it.

Tatars only care about themselves. They don't even give a shit about their fellow Muslim and/or Turkic kin. The Czars should have shoah'd them when it was still permissible to do so.

I still don't get it, why are they trying to start a war with Russia? It's not going to make them any shekels if nukes start popping off, all their wealth is dependent on them having masses of goyim slaving away under them.

DAILY REMINDER: BILL CLINTON PULLED THE SAME SHIT BY BOMBING IRAQ TO DISTRACT THE MEDIA FROM HIS ONGOING IMPEACHMENT PROCESS IN ORDER TO DISRUPT THE NEWS CYCLE

DAILY REMINDER: BILL CLINTON PULLED THE SAME SHIT BY BOMBING IRAQ TO DISTRACT THE MEDIA FROM HIS ONGOING IMPEACHMENT PROCESS IN ORDER TO DISRUPT THE NEWS CYCLE

This is textbook Clinton. They want to create a new war to give $hillary the appearance of confidence and competence while trying to make it look like Trump is "ZOMG LITERALLY HITLER" and associating with a "terrorist."

Too bad King Nigger was already associated with ACTUAL DOMESTIC TERRORIST, Bill Ayers from the Weather Underground, but it's OK when (((THEY))) do it. Fuck these people.

required Holla Forums viewing

It's all in the protocols.
1. Kill white males
2. Push them in debt for 500 years
3. Completely destroy their economy for a marxist takeover.
4. Get the ZOGZergbot China to rule the world.

They always attack the antagonist. It has to be white or the war is over quickly. Yellows are shit at fighting prolonged wars.
Russia was set up from the start to be the second Nazi Germany in terms of boogeyman's.
Luckily Trump is going to be the next president and not the harpy.

/thread

Written by Tzarist secret service. Now shoo, Rossiyaboo.

The spirit of Samuel P. Huntington hovers over the waters.

been a while since i've seen that one.

Give it a rest guys. We won. Trump is going to be president. I'm tired of being a polack. Can't wait to get bluepilled again tbh.

There's no going back ever, the phantom cuck is always in the back of my.mind.

This, they are resorting to full blown conspiracy mode. These leaks have the potential to destroy the Democrat party for decades and they know it. I've never experienced political panic quite like this.

They will not recover from this in our lifetimes. They either fall through democracy, or they are forced to start WW3. The military and most of the American people would not support it, so they'll lose anyway. This is the end for them.