You are at the park with your children, and this brave young homosexual father, courageously masturbate in public...

You are at the park with your children, and this brave young homosexual father, courageously masturbate in public, in an act of rebellion against the oppressing jugement of society.

How do you react?

not possible. gas the gays.

Lynch.

Well I guess I do nothing because in this scenario I have kids therefore I'm a normalfag which is a contradiction therefore I must not exist
AUTISTIC SCREECHING

Had is children from donating sperm to a volunteer mom.

ON MY POSITION

What position?

checked

Great trips!

I don't have any children

At least Joël isn't a nigger!

All gaus should be farted on the face.

Fun fact the guy who dub Jude in French, was caught masturbating in front of a police officer at a park.

That fact is not fun at all

It is fun, when you consider that Jude always seemed high and so was Joël (op pick) at that moment.

call in the police for child sexual abuse

Unless he's allowing his children to do likewise, I'm going to call the authorities.

Take the opportunity and tell my kids how sick some of these people are

T'es tu con toe. Decaliss maudie morron xD

Oui oui bonjour Joel legendre masturbate in the park quick defend him, it is not is fault oh non non as he is un homosexuel tabarnak. You idol is a public exhibitionist get over it, Michael Jackson was a pedophile. Now STFU Eric.

I just don't see what the problem is. I'm a 21-yo white Liberal guy, and I'm going out with a 12-yo Hispanic girl. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and each others' company. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship.

That's pretty cool, but your the one who bring up pedophilia. All this guy do is jerk off in public parcs.
….

Would you let a twelves years old girl touch your penis, if she wanted to?

Look at him and tell me you wouldn't enjoy seeing him jerk for you.