New Ben's delivery

Ben Garrison

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qp5P8
archive.is/ysERk
twitter.com/Lesdoggg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit cartoon ben, do better next time

did zyklon ben run out of room to spell faggot in punctuation? what is "swirly star apple core hashtag" supposed to be?

still this is breddy gud. that nog face. that hair. that t-water-er squirt gun. that necklace. milo's gains. where's the original fam?

Ben, were you erring on the side of caution in regards to Jones's skin tone?

Where's the original?

I thought in the original the female symbol was actually a star of David? Anyone have it?

seriously. that sheboon is nigger as fuck.

I don't think he can help it.

Ben usually does a pretty good job of making the people in his comics look aesthetically pleasing, even if they are an ape.

Ben, that you were able to do exactly this shows just what a based Hwite man you are. SJWs and fat stupid nigger women will never learn to emulate your example.

Please come back and tripfag again from time to time. Last time you did so I bought your book.

Bad Ben.

Oh ho ho, it's magic.

She's a sight for sore eyes indeed. Can't understand how she got a career in in tv/movies. Well, I do understand, she's a monument of the diseased and corrupted modern world.

the kikes are trying to push the true nigger in media now. for the longest time they pushed half breeds like halle berry with light skin and European features. now that whites are so self hating and kikes have successfully pushed nigger culture, they're putting in the ugliest niggers they can find. then society will put them up on a pedestal because of how beautiful and brave they are blah blah. look at the fucker in star wars. the fucking abo in the beauty pagent in Austia.

Why would you disgrace the great Ben "every kike on a pike" garrison by changing his work. We really need the original.

Looks hWhite to me, but why is she holding a monkey?

the fucking arms on it.
HUMANS CAN'T TOUCH THEIR KNEES WHILE STANDING STRAIGHT UP

They seem to be pushing generally weird, plain or even straight up ugly non-brown people too. I guess they are trying to make Jews stand out less.

Christ on a fucking surfboard that thing is gross. Not human.

Actually, Ben is supporting free speech. That extends to everyone, even niggers and faggots such as yourself.

That's great, but where's the original?

A shop right?
I feel sad for this creature, why do we let it compete against us? And tell it? Sure they are low IQ kangaroofuckers and dingo sodomites but surely they can see what is going on?
Does she not look in the mirror and see that she cannot compete with a European woman?
Those woma in the background have some troubling looks on their faces too.

lol

do you see the faces of the women behind her? i can feel their disgust seething through space and time across platforms and mediums that no feel should ever feel again.

What are you doing on Holla Forums?

I don't know what the spiral is
star could be Star of David
apple core could be the "core of"
# is twitter

Doesn't make sense.

I'm pretty sure the original cartoon was about a nigger giving Milo AIDS.

OY

Recent work.

Oh benny :3

God I fucking hate niggers.

Glad somebody else noticed.

Fact: The only people who get butthurt over Milo are SJWs. See yourself off of Holla Forums with your D&C.

See the nose on that bird.

Where's the fucking original?!

That ghost could easily change into something else.

Better, cleaner version.

Wrong. Holla Forums hates him because he's controlled opposition and a faggot nigger-loving kike. It's pretty obvious

You mean you.

What's the song?

The one in beginning*

no. The concensus on Holla Forums is that he's a nigger-loving kike faggot controlled opposition. The fact you don't even know that, or see him for what he is, indicates you need to fuck off back to Reddit or lurk more.

The kikes who edit his work are getting craftier I tell ya, I had to scour the deep web behind 7 proxies but I think I got the original

I do like where they're going, but you should probably stick to just being an idea man lad.

I know exactly why Ben didn't draw her properly… that Garrison original nignog would be repurposed for so many other things. For that same reason, he'll never draw a caricature of a Jew.

Not denying that I hear that a lot, but do you want to know how I know you're a shill?

That idiot's not in prison, he's banned from a website for repeatedly violating their ToS. Neckbeards will get so outraged at the smallest non-issue.

I don't care about him.

Making a rough draft is propably the best way to be an ideas guy. If he comes up with a good concept, but with a bad execution, someone is to bound to become annoyed enough to improve the execution.

Were you even TRYING to blend in?

good point

Man, that's fucking cruel. That's like entering a legless dude in a marathon.

Except she probably won because "feelings." So it's more like entering a legless man in a marathon, dragging him the entire length of the race, and tossing him over the finish line while the police keep all the other runners back from it.

how about a nice e-celeb sage

The consensus on (((Holla Forums))) is that anyone who does anything to redpill people and to D&C and demoralize SJWs is a retarded faggot "muh PR".

You're a brave guy.

Well, he drew Soros.

No

kekd'd

never.gets.old kek! hilarious!

What do you mean? There's a Jew in this comic user.

Fuck Milo Yiannopoulos the Greasy fucking Greek kike niggerfaggot e-celeb.

Ben can't take the high road here because he freaked out like a little bitch when this first happened to him. Trying to rewrite history. Ask him how he still has a grudge against moot. Haha faggot.

Leslie Jones needs to know that sending her a picture of an ape isn't racist. It's racist to say all niggers look like apes. They don't, but she fucking does.

Milo was willing to sacrifice his twitter account (I don't even use twitter but this is an important stuff for a lot of people).
Rolfe is OK, in this times what he did required a lot of courage. I bought his two crappy games and the movie to show courage, because I believe this has more weight than shitposting on the darknet.

Yo, shill, free speech doesn't mean you have to turn the other cheek to people who talk shit, it just means you don't use bullshit tactics to censor people.

Also, every Garrison comic with the jews removed was a violation of his copyright. Nothing like that was done to She-Harambe.

D&C. You need him down because he fucks your narrative that all Trump supporters are white supremacists (and Milo's bf is black).

Freedom of speech at its finest.

might be less caution and more not wanting her to be a featureless black blob of ink

ghost jew

fixed the gradient

But Milo is the jew.

I'm hoping you're trolling.

Sorry user, not even an OLED panel can produce that level of black.

yeah but AVGN has better things to do then spend money to get Ben to promote him

no doubt at all that milo bought this

His mother is Jewish but he was raised as Catholic. Maybe a Jewish Born-Again Christian

HE

I doubt.
You could buy a cartoon, but Ben is using Milo as his avatar and has changed his twitter handle to some play on Milo's name.

that's a dude, innit?

Are you idiots even trying to find the original? There was clearly a jew riding on the negress's back, fried chicken falling out of her mouth and Milo's wasn't in it, it was Sam Hyde. And I'm pretty sure where "#freemilo" is in the kikes edit it said "gas the kikes race war now"

A kike is a kike is a dirty rotten kike.

Miss Australia. Abos finest specimen

a-am I also one? My grandfather was half-Jew

You mean making a valid observation from multiple years of lurking and posting.

You seem to be defending your buttbuddy pretty hard, though

hang yourself

I found the original

Nah, that's what I'm doing.

The fact that I can acknowledge a lack of consensus and you can't, plus the fact that you jump to calling anybody who disagrees with you "Milo's buttbuddy" is what marks you as pretty blatant D&C.

Stop acting like you run the fucking board.

By Nuremberg laws you're fine.

That a fucking waxed orangutan. No human has arms that long in proportion to their body.

The overwhelming majority of people here who have actually spent any amount of time lurking or posting, know that Milo is a nigger-loving faggot kike who is NOT, under any circumstances, to be trusted. He may be a useful idiot or a tool to use for entry-level normies, but he is not our ally and not someone we want to associate ourselves with
Nigger, there's nothing to divide. You don't even know what that fucking means. You're just a blatant newfag Redditor trying to fit in by repeating Holla Forums lingo you saw other posters using. Holla Forums has never been aligned with that kike cum-dumpster faggot so there is literally nothing to divide or conquer.
I'm not, you illiterate fucking nigger. I'm making an entirely true observation and telling you to stop spouting bullshit

Lol, a beautiful Aryan woman next to an ugly man on makeup. They have to be making fun of the poor guy, right?

With our combined efforts we found the original!

first the jews use ISIS to kill Hispanic faggots. Now the Jews are using Chimps to attack each other. This sounds like another win-win.

I saw this on the index and laughed for about 2 minutes straight. Thanks user.

Now, there's a lot of people claiming to be posting originals. I wonder if we have really seen it yet.

Don't think so Benny G. is usually a dastardly subtle artist and most of these are a little blunt for his caliber.

I forgot Milo was Jewish, thought he was just a greek faggot.

He only brings up being Jewish when his faggot points aren't enough to out weigh women of color points.

He is helping to move the overton window - that's what we need.

he is advocating that its cool for "right wingers" to have gay sex with niggers and he supports pederasty. You have to go back.

Does anyone know if this is the original version?

this is the most 'do i fit in yet guys?' post i have seen in my fkn life

Moving it in the wrong direction though. He's pulling the right into socially liberal territory.

You guys are fucking awesome

MILO THE AIDS GHOST
I'd post the original but I'm on my laptop and don't have shoop.

BEN IS AMONG US.

Fuck off

pick one and only one

he likes to get fucked in the ass by niggers, that doesnt mean he can't educate people on how BLM is fucking insane and that black people are chimping out over issues that dont exist. Don't have to pick one and only one. Jesus

Jew is descended through the mother.

You're only a jew if your maternal grandmother/great grandmother/etc was a jew.

milo why haven't you killed yourself yet?

there's only so much aids-infected nigger cum a jewish man can swallow.

I can't wait for summer and burger presidential bread and circus to be over.

Yet, you're posting about it. Curious.

Lmao, the autism is unreal.

All the fags in the nazi party must've been controlled OP as well. Damn!

He did use bullshit tactics trying to stop people from editing his art.
Why do you think he changed his tune? Because he realized he was wrong and needed to stop acting like a whiny faggot.

Jews are based

Gays are based

Milo is based

You're supporting a Jewish racemixing faggot for fuck's sake. If that is not controlled opposition then I wonder what is.

oy vey why don't you love gays i thought the alt-right loved gays you bigot1

So Ben has sold out to the "alt-right"? I hope his support of the Jew Milo is really just about freedom of expression and not a sign of behind other scenes affiliation.
Very disappointing if it is.

spoiler that shit I'm going to have nightmares fam

The alt-right is the future of conservatism m'goy.

MUH POOR SODOMITE I NEED HIM
sage

It's almost as if you did not read OP's post. Far from trying to rewrite history, Ben Garrison is owning up to his past shortcomings.

Who among us is politically sinless? I wager a great majority of Holla Forums users were once liberals, leftists, libertarians, or cuckservatives. All that matters is that we now recognize that we were wrong.

He was never exactly a full blow Holla Forumslock

or was he?

from cucks to faggots

Daily reminder that the Niggers are a tool of Der Juden.

reported

fuck off milo you gay jew

Just because he isn't screaming NIGGERS and KIKES doesn't make him controlled opposition you faggot

The other day he went on the news and talked about how bad the islamofication of europe is. How is that not helping us?

Oh wait, it is, you're just a d&c shill

You've spent too much time in this autistic echo chamber. Milo is waking people up, and you aren't doing shit to wake people up thats the end of the story.

daily reminder that both get the rope

That stupid ape, he's going to become a Hollow now. Once he gets a catchy latin theme song, it's all over.

MILO IS A JEW IS A JEW IS A JEW IS A JEW IS A JEW IS A JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW

I wish someone would edit that gif to say "nigger" instead of "nigga"

Fuck being politically correct

it reads q anyway. niqqa

I agree though

You aren't helping anything faggot.

FILTERED YOU FUCKING KIKE

The issue is mass third world immigration into the West. It's not a problem limited to Muslims.

His viewpoints on immigration seem to be indistinguishable from the "counter jihad" movement lead by Pamela Geller. These types of people never speak out against mass immigration if Muslims aren't involved.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I can't see Milo speaking out against the mass migration of nigger Christians. I'm sure he'd be thrilled with that.

oh no, some anonymous autist filtered me on a board thats going nowhere fast. What ever will I do.

And yes, when you feel defeated, when someone has a differing opinion, just call them a kike. thats a good strategy that doesnt require too much intelligence.

had the same thought when i posted it

fuck

Mass immigration is the problem. If you actually believe the Jewish lie that Islam is "Literally a Hate filled Globalist religion that wants to take over the world and Exterminate the Juden just like the NAZI's" then your a stupid goy. The Islamist are a problem but the reason they hate the west is because of Jewry and Liberalism. The U.S.A. has been the attack dogs for the Jew sense 1942. So if they want to defeat Israel then they need to end Liberalism in the West. Jews use this to their advantage. Just like they did with the Moors in Spain or The Young Turks in Turkey. Part of International Jewry is to get the Goy to fight with the Mudslimes. So when a Coal burring faggot is talking about Islam it's the same Kosher Neoconservative bullshit that Krauthammer was selling on Fox news.

It's not a lie you fucking idiot. Just because the muslims are the enemies of the jewish doesnt suddenly render all the statistically proven facts about islamic violence, oppression, and aggressiveness worthless.

Islam doesnt want to exterminate the JUDEN they want to exterminate the WEST. They want a world wide fucking caliphate, just like the kikes want a world wide jewish order.

Mass immigration is a problem. Mass immigration of fucking muslims is even worse.

Jews and Muslims are both our fucking enemies and both pose huge threats to white people. Quit spewing your pro-muslim bullshit.

Gee, where have we seen this before? Someone who is obviously not a Holla Forumsback, using typical SRS language and using expansion of a single case to imply irrationality?

Yes, Milo is working towards the same end as the rest of these "alt-right" subversives. To water down and confuse the foundation of the new wave of right-wing thinking.
Hegelian dialectic. They are colleagues and they stage quarrels to give the appearance of disagreement. c.f
If you don't understand the "contrived enmity" tactic by now, you need to wake up because it is a mainstay of shill activity.
That doesn't allow for control of both sides at once.
People more readily accept a point if they think they have reached it on their own.
It is easier to get donations from milking pity.
Drama battles rile supporters of both side and the increase in chatter pushes popularity and publicity.

Milo gains massively from this "censorship", in fact it is highly likely that he organized with Twitter insiders (yes, leftists, the entire 'alt-right' is comprised of Jews and leftists)to make it happen.

Firestarter Media being Kyle Hunt and Sinead McCarthy, post worse things on a daily basis, " anti-gay", anti-Semitic, racially inflammatory and libel against Trump, outright calling him a homosexual who has gay orgies and accusing him of having sex with his children. Yet they are never so much as suspended.
Because they are PLAYING THE ROLE of "right-wing extremists" which is an ASSET to the left. They work for the state, it is beyond obvious.

At this point they don't have much but to label anyone pointing out that these people are a team, with the brand of "schizo" etc. But it is easy to verify that something is going on behind the scenes, notice actions not matching words notice the repetition of a small number of tactics, the over use of a small number of words, see who parent sites publicise (Red Ice Radio, Radio Renegades, TRS, Daily Shown), see who subscribes to who on YouTube, get copies of deleted videos which contain very damning statements of intent etc.
Or just carry on, thinking that anyone who spams red text and (((brackets))), who compulsively uses the term "goy" ironically, "Faceberg", who pushes feminism subtly but constantly and obviously hates men, who want you to stop being anonymous, sites thwt massively overuse the happy merchant stencil, like so many other memes, because they are mindlessly copying what helps them to fit in, without FEELING the meme,yes, just continue thinking they are legit.

If you get dragged into this pantomime, you are helping our enemies, the whole thing is staged drama, much like the caricature leftists that always show up to speeches where Milo is talking.
They are photographed behaving in outlandishly childish ways, then make into "memes".

I wasn't implying Ben was a Holla Forumsack, point is that he wasn't " alt-right" but if his defense of Milo turns out to be the start of a defense of the "alt-right" rather than just free speech, then he has probably been hired.
In fact, that would explain the appearance of the alt-right distraction picture (which wants to shift the focus around mass immigration solely on to Muslims instead of addressing the root causes, Jews and Cultural Maxiists), the one with a thread called "The New Europeans".
It has the typical feel of something Firestarter Media or Black Pigeon Speaks might commission or be provided with by their CIA handlers but in retrospect, could it be the work of Ben Garrison?

Let's hope not.

and I know they want to exterminate the kikes, I meant they dont want to exterminate the kikes exclusively*

Spread it far, spread it wide.

The redpill is being distributed about Islam, but the Jewish redpill is still lagging behind in terms of public exposure.

KEK…jesus christ….careful with that fedora

because the kikes own media, and 6,000,000

Muslim mass immigration is only happening because of Jewish politicians and media.
Muslims are a symptom, the disease is the Jew and his Cultural Marxist allies.

The alt-right is trying desperately to use the Muslim immigration as diversion to take heat off the Jew.
In the same way, the American alt-right is using Black Lives Matter as cover.
It is misdirection.

I never said Islam was our enemy. But if you honestly think mudhut rock-throwers are the greatest threat to the west then you are clearly a kike. The niggers endorsing the caliphate are Kikes like the ADL who are against islamophobia. If you really want to end the Islamic problem then all you need to do is End Jewry because who the fuck do you think is behind arming organizations like ISIS? Jews are using your tax dollar to finance the caliphate. RACE war is a Jewish weapon you dumb goy. Nationalism is the peaceful solution. Good fences make good neighbors.

meant to say "I never said was not our enemy". Yes Islam is a problem.

No, the alt-right sees the islamic disaster happening in europe and wants to stop it.

The alt-right understands LEFTIST and SOCIALIST leadership are the cause of the islamic crisis in europe, but they haven't connected the dots from leftists/socialist→jews.

They aren't a bunch of jews "desperately trying to use muslim immigration as a diversion to take the heat off the jew"

They are a group of people who see what islam is doing, and see what the left is doing, and want both to fucking stop.

The american alt-right isn't using BLM as a "diversion." The american alt-right sees BLM as a bunch of violent niggers. That's it. They don't have grand knowledge of global jewish politics that they're trying to cover up.

Niggers and islam are not scape goats, they are fucking problems.

Alt-right understands that the left needs to be attacked, and the establishment needs to be attacked. These two things are pillars of global kikery.

Alt-righters aren't fighting to end the jew, theyre fighting to end establishment politics and leftism/socialism. If it wasn't for the alt-right, trump wouldn't be in as powerful a position, and the Jewish Shill Hillary would be a fucking shoe in for the election.

therefore the Alt-Right are just a re-branding of Cuckservativism and is the enemy of truth.

I know all this.
But how are we going to get people to magically go after the kikes? Holla Forums is a very, very, very tiny minority.
To attack the kikes we need to convince people to attack the establishment, and to attack leftism. And something clearly needs to be done about islam, because they ARE an immediate threat to the west. The best defense against islam is getting rid of leftist governments.

If we just sit idly and shout "kike, kike" instead of working with people to tackle the problem of leftism, which would seriously damage the globalists kikes, then Europe will be majority islamic before you know it. Sweden and germany are on the path to losing their genetic identity with the age and rate of entry of these muslims, as well as their fucking fertility rate.

The jews are clearly the ultimate enemy. We need to take out their legs.

No, the alt-right is an ally in the assault against leftism.

This. Jewish problem can't be solved by playing in jewish games, aka PR, self-censorship, cuckery and so on. Go full redpill or shut the fuck up.

We need more people like Hitler and Rockwell.

Twitter gets blasted for censorship

It's because of fucking Milo.

Hitler was way less extreme than the people on this board.

archive.is/qp5P8

Jack responds to Wikileaks over this shit.

I agree with you but you don't shit the overton window by compromising. The hegelian dialectic works both ways, we must demand truth and keep force the "alt-right" compromise to appeal to us. You keep pushing the envelope towards Ethnic Nationalism. If we compromise we lose. If they need to compromise its a good sign of a shift. An example of the Jew trying to compromise is Trump and the Alt-right, but you need to then keep pushing. The jew compromising is not a victory that we should embrace or defend.

shift*

Stupid goy.

archive.is/ysERk

how is that not obvious? The holohox is a lie. However, Hitler was not a Nigger loving homosexual jew, so your "less extreme" Hitler does not excuse the alt-right. Nationalism is the solution to conflict.

The alt-cuck IS Leftism.

It's the same old shit as Cuckservatives and Republicucks; always virtue-signalling to Leftism and bending over for Leftism.

The alt-cuck is a desperate attempt at keeping the status quo, because entire generations fed up with Leftism, fed up with being unrepresented, fed up with spineless cowards, are becoming increasingly disenfranchised.

They're moving away from the status cuck parties and are discovering the actual Right. The alt-cuck is just another brand of the same old cuckery in a new wrapper, trying to lead the disenfranchised youngsters away from The Right.

My point is that steps need to be make. The alt-right can be our friends today, and our enemies tomorrow.
The legs of the Jewish machine (Leftism/american liberalism/cultural marxism) need to be kicked the fuck out, and fast. Because those things are getting a grip so tight that any sensibility is being strangled out.

Thats a fun conspiracy, but not the truth.

We'll just have to agree to disagree since I have to leave right now

lel

Yes and that's why I am voting for Trump. But I am not going to defend the Alt-Right or a Gay Kike. The fact that these people exist is a good thing, it means we are starting to win the hearts and minds of the Folk but we need to keep pushing the Truth. We will not win by covering for Jewry just because it is a convenient lie. I am talking to normalfags who know I'm a Ethnic Nationalist. I am not shy about the fact that Hitler was innocent with my friends and family. Many off them laugh at it but Now is really not the time to hide your Power level with love ones. Sure I can understand Hiding your Power level at work but its time to start openly talking about Jewry. Are you Sargoon of kuckkad? Moderation is what co-opted gamergoy.

ruined a fucking funny comic.

I like that Milo has aids in the comic.

Guys Milo is one of us! He's so based!

le based faggot XD

Oh yeah, what about all the ones that daily threaten trump? Or the nigger organizing fucking chimp out riots and killing of cops. Or terrorists.

Welp, there's the nail in the coffin. Encouraging the death of the white race.

I hope this faggot cries so hard about his ban he offs himself.

Tell Milo to wear a couple more crosses, it just might save him on judgement day!

/s

An "e-celeb" who doesn't get the threads about him deleted.

If he was just talking about his own life it would be fine. But like a classic kike, he wants to turn all other races into mud.

Weev makes me kek sometimes.

Holy shit that 1st one is subtle.

HAS

That's funny

post the one about soros and the one about him not being gay

How would her pussy smell and taste like.

The opposite of gif related.

lol gr8 post 8/8 m8
seriously I used to think milo was le cool dangerous fagit but then you realize he is glamorizing sodomy. there is only one way to have sex. It creates life. anything else results in shit on your dick.

Not to mention he wants white girls to fuck black men

No thanks.

nigga you srs?

That's jewish pussy.

love how she has the gorilla head hump

It is her sagittal crest. It anchors her giant chewing muscles (which are most of the mass of her head) so she can eat enough chicken to sustain herself.

Leslie's jimmies have recovered. She has returned to twitter.

twitter.com/Lesdoggg

De-fuckin-stroyed

Dumb retarded nigger admitting she needed validation.

Love how the articles I read on this call milo alt right and never quote his tweets with a picture.

weev mah boi

will never happen, he's a borderline personality disorder. He's basically an SJW but trying to play the conservative card to pander to the alt-right in an attempt to spite the left in order to bolster his career. I don't understand why Holla Forumsacks never understood this concept, i guess it's because Holla Forums is always right, huh?

Original.

I'm honestly confused who to side with here. I hate all these people. Niggers, faggots, kikes. Can't they all just destroy each other?

You guys I swear.

So what's the next cherished thing they're going to fuck up with an uncalled for remake/reboot/reimaginging/regurgitation?

hey I got a word in my id.

Subtle. Nice.

SUPERIOR ORIGINAL VERSION ACQUIRED

Verified maximum kike tampering: 0.1%, probably less

They really threw us off trying to fit that fag Milo in a hero role, glad we saw it through and found Ben's original masterpiece.

Who's uglier: Abo beauty contestant, or Leslie Jones?

He's probably running out of black ink.

On my board there is infestation
And that infestation is the Greek gay
he cause the board to make post of defecation
there are threads about him every day
throw the greek down the well
so my board can be free
he will rot in pits of hell
then we go on alt right killing spree

fucking amazing

Ben takes commissions. He usually mentions when when it is a commission though. He did the STefan Molyneux, 'not an argument' illustration as a commission

Ya know, it's almost like this is… planned.

homo
kike
fboi

"What do you mean, that's Castro"

I don't see it

There we go, this is the origianl

Jesus fucking Christ.

Haven't payed attention to Milo, is he really that much of a cuck?

user… Something just clicked in my mind.
So, ponder this:
The right was fairly lacking in quality OC a few years ago, most of us should remember this time before Pepe became ours, before Kek started manifesting in our dimension…

Now, one of the most effective ways to remind normalfags and low-level leftist Zealots of the threat posed by "scary Internet racists" is to publish our memes, they make a great basis for journalism pieces, all the way from tabloid trash articles, to serious broadsheet investigations but where they really shine is a graphic medium, television, webs pages, documentaries that can use full screen shots of our diabolical sigils.
Too bad that the right's memes were shit-tier Microsoft paint scribbles that normalfags couldn't relate to, right?
But hold on, what if an organisation with an interest in providing the right with the very material that would be used against it happened to commission an artist to draw templates with a format designed or already suited to corruption and conversion?
Wouldn't that be useful? And because his cartoons would be "legitimate political satire" and the nasty racists would do the editing themselves (or think their group had done the editing), deniability would not only be plausible but intrinsic and robust.
What if said artist had all along been working for, let's say, the CIA, feeding the right with templates which once edited, would be used to highlight the "problem of online extremism" in a way that normals can relate to? A way stripped of cryptic in-group language, a form where Jews become insects to be swatted or gassed, where "Chaim", " Shlomo" and "JIDF" are replaced by "happy merchant" that everyone can understand?
What if this artist's ridiculous demands that people stop editing his work, and donation page for a "legal fund" and angry posts, were all just part of the show?
Would someone whose business and livelihood had really been damaged and reputation almost ruined by an online community that by most regular people, is considered repugnant, horribly racist, antisemitic and worthy of only disdain, I say, would that man be expected to suddenly switch from "I hate you" to "here is a cartoon I drew for you guys"?? Is that CREDIBLE? (Yes, "Ben Garrison HAS made a cartoon for Hotwheels in the past and it wasn't a commission.)

And if Holla Forums was slow to start editing, the artist would help get the ball rolling to begin with by editing his own work and posting it as " here is the REAL Holla Forums version guise kekek."

Anyone remember when the online store started selling mugs and it was being shilled to all hell that "we should each buy a mig because Ben is a pretty cool guy, he made the hotwheels/Holla Forums cartoon for free!"

Data Mining.

Is there any evidence that Ben Garrison is a real person?

Ever noticed how quickly the "edited" versions appear after publication of the original? Pretty fucking fast.

BTW, the cartoon "The New Europeans" looks like it may have been made by the same artist.

Now this "Milo" thing is being massively shilled here for reasons unknown… And "Ben garrison" is assisting. Reasons unknown but not people unknown, the usual "alt-right" e-celebs are behind the meme forcing.

Something to think about. Forget what you assume to be true and consider all possibilities.

I realize this post will be attacked by alt-right gatekeepers and people who just don't want to think that someone they like might not be what he appears, but to the deeper thinkers, let's consider how we could find evidence of intent.
For a start, it might be possible to findm"original" cartoons that show evidence of having been made with modification in mind, blank spaces in the right places to add the required details, for example.

What a surprise.

He does it to generate publicity for himself.
Holla Forums on average seems to have trouble understanding this concept.
Negative publicity is not negative. The chatter and outrage makes people check him out, it increases his sub's and views, it gives his fellow alt-righters material for contrived attacks against him.
Its like you guys have never heard of soap operas.
The "alt-right" is using the soap opera model to for views and subs.
You took pride in never watching a television, "those normalfags and their soaps, we are much more sophisticated", this is really happening. These people are playing characters.

YOU FUCKING GLORIOUS BASTARD

10/10 OC

Well, I bought one, but I live in Canada and are already on several lists.

What?

Holy fuck I'm literally crying laughing, well done you glorious bastards

Compilation edition pic related

Classic Ben.

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

kek, that's actually hilarious

Cringe.

Fir a minute I thought milo was Hillary Clinton

F

what's wrong with hitler's face?

Have you learned absolutely nothing from anyone is this thread?

Do you just skim through and look at the funny pictographs for the lulz?

READ THIS:

I even included a may may so you might look at it, that is, if you aren't W.eevil samefagging.

Where is that one with the new europeans?

I thought they all got blanda upp'd but the Anglos, what gives. Not that I blame anyone for not being able to get it up around them.

Only a Frenchman would ask this question

I have a dream that we'll eventually find out milo is straight and has been playing this character of a disgusting disease spreader as a way to parody the problem for us and gain immunity to liberals.

Also, Islam is undoubtedly dangerous but is ultimately a scape goat. Tell me when he decides to turn against his own tribe.

no

This bitch also complained in ebonics on twitter over not having pillows and blankets handed to her on a 5 hour flight.

I've always thought she was bland. Just… meh. She's slim, which I love, and she's not ugly, but… meh.

Hey Holla Forums
Actual degenerate faggot lurker here

I'm fucking disgusted by gay culture, especially the promiscuity that is so prevalent and the way that lifestyle is flaunted and glorified in front of impressionable youth.

The idea that milo is paid opposition is interesting; if anything, you could use this to your advantage similar to the way sickle cell anemia(which is not necessarily a 100% good thing) is an advantageous disease(adaptation?) in areas where the probability of dying from malaria is high - but is completely useless and harmful otherwise

I don't celebrate my faggotry and I wouldn't wish my predicament on any soul.

Holla Forums acknowledges the disparity between the way women and men think and personally I find men superior in every way to women including aesthetically. The main advantages that I find with homosexuality is the quality of romantic companionship. I was raised by strict monogamous christians and I was the highest quality relationship that is humanly possible. I have no interest progeny.

Just letting you know faggots like me exist and that faggots like Milo are our hero because he seems to be subverting the current status quo in a way only a faggot that takes black dick can given the current political environment.

…I'll go back to lurking now

That's great and all, but Milo doesn't even give a shit about our political cause. He's only here to lap up support from alt-right cucks and if conservatism wasn't so unpopular he would just be your run of the mill dick-sucking, jew, faggot

See I always kinda knew that there were anti gay marriage fags out there, like they're banging some dude who's like the typical hyper effeminate faggot but whatever the sex is good. Now the hyper effeminate faggot is all buttblasted because no Gay marriage and "How can they say i cant marry the man i love" meanwhile alpha fag is thinking "whatever faggot i'm just here cus you suck a mean dick thank fuck gay marriage isn't legal or i'd have to kick your bitch ass out or give you a good talking to"

Doesn't matter. He's winning

bump

Faggoty is pure degeneracy and you all deserve the rope, but the main problem with Milo is that he's a zionist jew.

i saw this joke coming, but it still got me — a hearty lol

You can not have both peace and diversity.
This needs an adjusted qualifier or something.

bump