Who the fuck is the Illuminati and why do people believe they rule the world?

Who the fuck is the Illuminati and why do people believe they rule the world?

How about you research information yourself instead of just asking people. Worthless pig.

There is no thing.

Jews. It's the jews, OP.
it's not just a meme

the Illuminati founded the USA

It's corporations, religion, politics, the illuminati is Bullshit to scare you they are humans & dumb greedy retarded fucks.

We are. We do.

Who the fuck is OP and why is he such a faggot?

I will answer your question when you tell me honestly how old you are?

The Illuminati was an offshoot of the freemasons. Some freemason symbols were used by the founding fathers of the US.

Skip to the 60s. An author and editor for Playboy magazine decided to play a prank. He arranged with other magazine editors he know to publish some fake letters to the editor asking about this ancient group.

They would then respond to these fake letters with real facts about the group and the freemasons laced with some made up bullshit.

This keeps popping up every few years as there is now as much evidence of the fake bullshit as there is of the real facts about the group.

Actually we come from Bavarian Germany, but you can shill if you want.

Fuck off Illuminormie

YOu aren't the real leoposter

new age band of jews thinking they're hot shit with daddys credit card and free reign lechering off conspiracies older than they are themselves

Technically new-age compared to the age of Judaism, but we're not kikes.

Some people believe they're:
The Jews
The Jesuits
The Freemasons
Communists
Satanists
Lizard people

I believe it's simply ultra-wealthy people conspiring to hold on to and increase their wealth and power. It's simple human nature.

all the same group

I'm a ranking member of the Illuminati and I can confirm the suspicions. we are running shit that you don;t even know about.

Get off the internet kid, or make your own research.

Protip: use Holla Forums

There is no such thing as the illuminati. Its ridiculous to think guys in robes control the world.

Its really Jewish bankers, it always has been Jewish bankers.

They're a shadowy organization of the richest and best in the world. They also don't exist and only retards on here and UFO morons believe they rule the world.

lol Illuminati would be able to use an apostrophe properly instead of putting a semi colon in 'don't'

Because Eris.

it's a stupid story, like the jews and the holocaust, to distract people from the fact that banks rule the world.

you use their notes every day, it's ingenious. stupid people would be distracted by Dan Brown illuminati type shit. It is a good story. Probably true to some extent.

Do you have a golden submarine, dysnomia?

Theyre the lulziest joke ever played on the paranoid and the stupid. Seeing guys like alex jones quiver with fear while playing up a macho look always brings me lulz.

Illuminaty was a school created by an Italian intellectual during the 18th century but as christians were fucking dumb they dubbed it as a sekret conspiracy organisation just because the guy wasn't following the Church's education.

Illuminaty = Light = being enlighted

So the guy just wanted free speech but when he realized that people are all fucking idiots he just canned the project and moved on. Yet it seems that even today people still haven't moved on.

Illuminati are not "enlightened" they are "illuminated" which is basically a Chinese reproduction in an analogical sense.

I was referring to the Age of Enlightenment

Not gold, but I have a yellow one.

The Age of Enlightenment was in the 1700's. The "Illuminati" (Illuminated Seers of Bavaria) didn't exist until 1776.

Educate yourself, it's free.

They're supposedly some powerful group with major ties to all governments, major companies, and most covert groups. They're shrouded in mystery and rumor. A smaller group actually exists called the illuminati, which existed to enlighten people from historical times. Dunno what they call enlightenment. Could be more than one. Many say they were either corrupted form the beginning, became corrupt, or aren't that much more or less corrupt than other groups, but this is a subject of fierce debate. Be cautious studying them, because (rumors abound) it's been said that some wind up dead if they cause problems for them or could become a problem.

some put errors has hints on purpose, but you're too stupid to get that, huh?
Things you do know about.

Barth2032

Please post more Miley nudes so I can fap..Pretty please

Oh yea..Getting a boner now!

Being responsible for your own situation is scary and even depressing for many, to avoid this they believe in invisible powers such as the patriarchy or illuminati.

Women can't rape men.

Why do people like this ugly whore?
She wasn't even attractive as Hannah.

Basically a bunch of niggers in hollywood started making music videos and putting dumb masonic/ancient symbolism in their videos so now people think there's some conspiracy that these low level fake "illumnatis" are subliminally putting shit in all media so you'll be subconsciously mind control. But in reality, no one gives a shit and it's used for marketing. They want you to watch their shit, listen to their shit, play their shit. They're just pedophiles. So you'll like em.

Butterface/10 imho

jews

Love firing off cum loads to miley

One day someone will hack her phone and find secret pictures of Miley with her clothes on. It will be scandalous.

I don't think you know how the word "actually" works. One would normally use that when contradicting the person they were responding to instead of just sticking it in randomly as part of a non sequitur response.

Jesuits
because they do

I wish Miley had a cock so she could buttfuck me