Over 200 Jewish French immigrants arrive in Israel

Over 200 Jewish French immigrants arrive in Israel

yahoo.com/news/over-200-jewish-french-immigrants-155635178.html

web.archive.org/web/20160721135307/https://www.yahoo.com/news/over-200-jewish-french-immigrants-155635178.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LqQvc
web.archive.org/web/20160507173102/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11340173/15000-Jews-to-leave-France-for-Israel-Jewish-Agency-says.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jewtube vidya

So its starting and they are getting their people out?

Good to know.

Wow, France is so cucked that even the kikes want to leave

I guess it suggest big happening will coming to frogeaters…

Whelp, on to the next step of their plan already I guess

1) gain positions of power
2) silence opposition through tyrannical government overreach disguised as programs to prevent "hate" crimes/speech
3) mercilessly go after anyone who speaks out against this so people live in fear of speaking out
4) open the gates of hell to flood europe with mudslimes
5) cover up mudslime crimes to prevent knowledge of the horrors from spreading and causing a backlash to soon
6) funnel in more and more until internal wars are inevitable
7) impair law enforcement and hve them running around after "evil right wingers" so achmed can smuggle in thousands of guns and bomb material
8) wait for terrorist attacks over and over, silence information on them using control of media, use disinfo and misdirection to keep the people from rising up
9) once the inevitable is fully set in place, flee, flee for your little kike lives back to Israel and leave the stupid goyim to die
10) sit back and watch europe burn
11).. …. …
12) … uh.. oh shit, they were important, where are we getting shekels from now?
13) oh god, why is achmed bombing US now!? oh.. europe is dead!? FUCK!
14) shit shit shit I dont WANNA go in the gas chamber! oy vey!

Basically they're so set on fucking white people/nations over, they dont realize that as soon as the mudscum is done with europe, its going to have nukes and insane military equipment, and its GOING to come after Israel without hesitation

I hope they enjoy their seats in hell, they earned them… on the plus side, the rides almost over

Dubs don't lie

Damage is done to France though, progressive jews in positions of power fucked the country up and went back.

It's likely that they'll go full genocide against the Muslims first. Those muds don't hit vital areas like nuclear powerplants.

Not only that but Israel depends on gibsmedats from US and from ziocuck churches. Once the economy collapses there will be no more free matzos and Israel will collapse because jews won't work even if their lives depend on it.

Just knowing that Chaim, Schlomo and Moshe will starve to death in a bombed out Isra-hell makes it a bit more bearable.

Ok, mission accomplished, Juden. You may let the French protect themselves, now that you've coaxed your people where you want them.

The jews have to take out the whites before the whites can take out the jews. It's a struggle for life or death.

You didn't know that?

This is why the white genocide theory seems too extreme to me (even in the face of all that's happening). Without Europeans to leech off of and use for protection, they're doomed.

They are irrational and not as organized as they would like us to believe. They all hate us, but they're not a hivemind. There are leftist jews who contaminate jewry with feminism and SJW stuff just like what happens to us.

Bloodthirsty kikes spazz out and do irrational shit out of spite, then they shoot themselves in the foot like that because they couldn't keep their cool and know when to stop.

The world will end up one big wasteland because everything spirals out of control and the snowball effects will be too much.

I think they are beginning to realize it won't work, which is why suddenly (((alt right))) is allowed to even exist, and why there are so many cryptos in it.

I wonder how they'll back pedal now in order to re-construct society in a form which they can exist. Redpills are spreading like hurricanes, so shutting down the internet is their best bet, and we know they have tried again and again.

White genocide is real though, don't be a shill.

pick one

just as planned

What did she mean by this?

You know what this means, right?

Terror attack on French soil is imminent.

Find where the kikes left and you will know their next target

Nothing to see here goys: archive.is/LqQvc

how much semite/sandnigger blood does the average ashkenazi have? I've been wondering that

It's one jew telling another jew to pay for their own integration.

All jews should go to Israel. So only few warhead will be needed.

Bump, This isn't really THAT big of deal A lot of Jews have been steadily leaving France for Israel consistantly for last 2 or 3 years not. They know they destroyed the country by flooding with Muzzies and they know shit is going hit the fan soon so they've been steadily getting out. Anyway its good for us to have em all in one spot ;^)

Here's an article from 2015 saying 15,000 were projected to leave.

Archive:
web.archive.org/web/20160507173102/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11340173/15000-Jews-to-leave-France-for-Israel-Jewish-Agency-says.html

lol

So are these orthodox jews who are hoping that their messiah will save them from the muslims, or are they secular jews/commies who are going to fuck Israel like they fucked Russia, Europe and the Americas?

Either way, I raff.

All 580,000 kikes leave France when?

Interesting how all the most cucked countries have significant kike populations.

pure_coincidence.jpg

White flight, racist.

Jewish flight..U ANTISEMITIC GOY! HOW DARE YOU EQUATE ALIYAH TO RACISM! I'LL SUE!

The funny thing is that they'll switch their ethnicity to "white" and claim that they're committing white flight, blaming it on white men in the future.

I saw my first Israel flag out in the wild yesterday, saw this lady mowing her lawn, so out of impulse I yelled "hitter did nothing wrong!" and threw my middle finger up

0/10 (((faggot))), you know you kikes did this.

fukken epic

*brofist*

Rats fleeing the sinking ship.

WEW BOYS

CIVIL WAR IMMANENT CONFIRMED

French voted to have jews rule them, the last party they voted to rule them were jews as well, and la pen "alternate" is a literal jew cum dumpster/dick sucker.

This is exactly right but you missed out one important thing; they can only see one or two steps at a time. There is no master plan, they just act like sneaky bastards and do whatever seems like it's good for the jews. They create chaos because they are a merchant out group living in other peoples societies, stability gives more power to the host society but chaos creates opportunities for the parasite. Then when everything falls apart they jump ship, they aren't french, they are jews - so why should they give a fuck about france.

what did she say?

You probably think niggers are capable of rational thought and logic too. Kikes are called sandniggers along with mudslimes for a reason.

Good riddance!
Uh-oh… Wait, where are our nuclear weapons' launch codes? And the nuclear plants' blueprints?
Ffff-

She just looked shocked