Retard cop shoots tard wrangler for no reason, says he doesn't know why he did it

wsvn.com/news/local/video-shows-moments-before-north-miami-police-shot-unarmed-man/

Ooo boy. I smell more dead cops.

Knew shit like this would start happening after hearing many police departments were handing out rifles to almost every cop on their force, most patrol cops don't get any rifle training whatsoever.

Go ahead and call me a kike or #blacklivesmurder shill, but this shooting is not excusable.

The proper response is for the officer to be fired and face charges of negligent firearm discharge at the minimum.

He shot him because he was a nigger.

This guy deserves a fucking medal. You lolbergtarians get on my nerves, you're like the cuckservatives that fight to end abortion even though it is overwhelmingly used by nigresses.

Fuck off.

If he shot a White person, I'd be enraged.

Why does the video stop before he actually gets shot?

Go be retarded somewhere else.

Every shooting is different you fucking autist. The majority of the times when White cops have shot Blacks it has been in self defense.

This one is one of the smart niggers, the ones that should rule a nigger nation.
Instead of killing them, they should be the white backed rulers of a black nation, separated of whites.

Fuck you, you anti-White kike.

Like Dr. William Pierce said, this is a war for the very survival of our race and we should treat it as such.

Everything the Jew defends, we attack.
Everything the Jew attacks, we defend.
Anything that decreases the amount of non-Whites in our nation is good.
Anything that increases the amount of Whites in our nation is good.

Gas yourself.

The recent false allegations of misconduct concerning cops like Darren Wilson or Brian Rice take the spotlight from the real scum the police can house.

And this case at least is a telltale sign of gross incompetence. Should've shot the tard.

This. And get ready for BLM to say jack shit about this one. They'll defend thugs, but when a black man earns his living honestly, he's an uncle Tom and deserves to get shot.

Fucking primitives.

Explains everything

Considering the tard was an actual threat to public safety and that it likely costs upwards of a million dollars a year to maintain his life functions, I have to agree.

You're so brave.

You are using the left's tactics. Stoppit.

I agree with the jist of what you're saying but if you're going to larp strategy then atleast put some thought into it.

Do you want to be led into traps?

In the US the police doesn't hire people with higher than average IQ. Such events are no surprise.

I'm quoting Dr. William Pierce… you do have to use some common sense.

But one less nigger is good. But you're right the cop should've shot the tard as well.

Dat subject made me spit my coffee out kek
One less nigger is never a bad thing tho.

Who cares?

This thread is bait, we don't know any information more than is being reported from the news source, which is biased as we all know.

we're being raided

Tards are unpredictable and often violent, so shooting him even on accident would be permissible imo.

But the wrangler was just lying there, and shooting him should cost the cop his job.

Besides, why are you even on Holla Forums if you think black lives matter?

user was agreeing with you.
We all know there are bad shoots and good shoots.
You phrased your post like a retard.

What part of my post was phrased like a retard? Show me, exactly, which part is phrased like a retard, and explain your reasoning.

Well done, made me kek.

Seriously user there's absolutely no response I can give to that that you won't refuse unless I go %100 full Kill 'em all. Come on, you know that. That's why you're putting words in my mouth assuming I 'think black lives matter'.

That was the retarded part.
Agreeing for the most part.
sage for terminal autism

This, the top shelf negroes need to be sent back so they can fix niggerville. Third world shitholes have been the white mans burden for so long, we need to send them all back and especially the capable ones so we don't have to constantly clean their mess.

Stop being retarded.

Hurr durr way to go trying to fit the narrative.

OOGA BOOGA KILL DA COPZ WHITEY BAD

And then there's martial law.

What's even worse is this time the media don't have to spin it. Usually they need the "good boy, gettin his life on track, goin to church" etcetra to sell their story, but this is literally a tard wrangler being shot. It is absolutely repulsive to anyone.

They stage a lot of shit though, so it might be an elaborate ruse since people don't buy the usualy din-du good-boy story anymore.

Remember that video with the cop who killed that guy for no reason?
3 cops were on him, he was on the ground, this 1 cop stands up, checks his phone for 2 mins, then puts his knee on the guy's head and kills him.
For what reason?
Good question.

You may be crying about British police but Roman law decreed that it is better for 1000 (depending on what version you want) criminals to roam free than for 1 innocent to be imprisoned or killed.

why are there so many edgy faggots on this board?

This is not LiveLeak here…

Probably an accidental discharge, cops have no trigger discipline at all.

I don't think what he did was excusable but I can at least understand why he pulled his weapon. I've worked with low func autistics before, when you tard wrangle it can look far worse than it is. The cop probably thought they were fighting when in all likelihood he was just trying to make the autistic guy stay still for a minute to calm him down.

I'm amazed though. An unarmed black man was shot that actually dindu nuffin. In fucking Florida of all places.

Sounds like the most likely explanation. I can't imagine why else the cop would have shot.

I bet ya in a couple of days we will learn that it was

That and the cop shot him in leg. If it was deadly intent the cop would have aimed for center mass. The cop wasn't aiming and was probably lowing his gun but still had his finger on the trigger like a dipshit.

The guy complied with the police the whole way through too, I really doubt this was intentional. I still think that cop needs to get fired though, this kind of bullshit is inexcusable. At least no one had to die which means blm are going to be avoiding this shit like the plague.

I agree. Cops are no better than niggers. Anyone on Holla Forums who claims otherwise were the same retards who thought the FBI would indict Shrillary.

The truth is that cops hate WN because we are the only targets they can actually take down. Niggers are a protected class.

Florida is a fucking anomaly, its like an episode of the twilight zone half the time. You got alligators on motor quads, men using snakes as whips, people killing each other over everything from cheeseburgers to farting, dudes chucking gators into drive through windows and the list goes on.The state doesn't seem to follow and logic or reason, nothing its citizens do conforms with reality. Any pretenses you hold about the world are abandoned the second you cross into Florida.

If there was a place i'd expect a real unarmed black man to get shot, it'd be Florida.

FFS, do I really have to explain this?
Fucking summer fags in here.

Autist have psychic powers, it`s why our meme magic is working.
This tard was sitting there, playing with his fucking train and this nigger comes along and starts touching him.
Using his Autism he got the cop to shoot the nigger.
The cop even says: "I don`t know why".

This is now the official explanation.

I love the response. "I don't know. "

My best guess is the audio got fucked up and he was saying "I don't know what happened"

Dubs confirm.

Praise kek

KKK
KEK
KKK

Yeah but it's way funnier if he was just like "how the fuck should I know why I shot you?"

This comes to mind.

fuck I love that scene.

Can anyone find video or pictures of the wound/blood?

The shot wasnt filmed so there is a good chance this is a staged event.

tards have insane strength this officer was just trying to protect himself

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnd he's black. BLM won't bother.

He actually dindu nufffin. Holy shit.

That's the dumbest shit I've seen all day. Are you a nigger by any chance?

I heard no gun shot, saw no blood or bullet wound. How is it they have video footage of him laying wih his hands up, and footage of him being cuffed, but no footage of the actual shooting? Where is the PROOF?

Source?

If the officer is serious about not knowing why he shot the tard wrangler, he probably acted on muscle memory. I've been taking handgun training, and part of it is that you engrain things into your muscle memory so that you can use them in self defense situations without freezing up. Basically your brain mostly shuts down in situations where you think your life is in danger, you only have fight, flight, and freeze. So you engrain handgun training into your muscle memory so that when you need to fight you don't freeze. So if you train with your handgun constantly, and one of the things you engrain is that when you pull your handgun you shoot, then it's likely anytime you draw your weapon on someone you will shoot if you truly feel your life is in danger.

One of the stories I heard about was a cop that ingrained drawing his handgun, firing one time, and reholstering into his muscle memory. So every time he pulled his gun to fire on a threat, he ended up reholstering after one shot instead of continuing to engage his target. He had no idea why this happened, but it turns out he ingrained that action into his muscle memory by training that way.

Now, this doesn't excuse this cop, but it may explain his actions. If this is the case this cop is unqualified to carry a weapon because he thought his life was in danger when there was no danger at all. Unfortunately, being a cop is a pretty tough job. Once you decide your life is in danger, it's very hard to reverse that decision especially if your brain goes into survival mode and shuts down everything but fight, flight, and freeze.

Mere coincidence that we have no footage of the actual shooting.

Confirmed

Stop talking in absolutes, there is a VAST middle ground. Most cops are fine, but this cop is obviously wielding a lower IQ than the nig he shot .

Well there is this, niggers should not be living in the United States

and then theres this, the officer is clearly not properly trained and should be disciplined regardless.

Cops weren't this trigger happy in the 50s when we weren't flooded with the third world's most violent impulsive subhumans and desperate mentally ill people with nothing to lose. Back then, it was much less likely they could be hurt or killed for doing their job, and they weren't trained to kill or desensitized like they are now. This is just them adjusting to the times.

this

US police force is filled with fucking retards and diversity hires, news at 11

My sides

There's a reason why the United States didn't admit Florida into the union until 1845

no, nigger.

Daily reminder that cops have IQ caps and if you are too smart and not a sociopath you wont get the jobs.

ALL OF THEM
he needs to work on his aim

He didn't die you insufferable faggot.

Check (you) out

ai biker dredd cops soon

Because of Spanish rule?

Confirmed for crisis actors

user, are you saying cops are something other than perfectly righteous moral paragons?

Do you dare claim there might morally fallible persons among our heroes in blue?

You are officially the edgiest person on here, 10/10, /thread

Cops are just another gang at this point.

When they go up against niggers, we all cheer against the niggers. And most of the cases of cops "shooting unarmed blacks" were cases of self-defense, sure.

But cops do get away with murder. And not just of niggers, either. There are lots of cases of cops abusing, battering, and shooting unarmed white people, and not facing any consequences.

Cops have this mentality. It's cops against the world. Everyone's out to get them, everyone is a potential threat. And all cops repeat the mantra "I'm going home tonight." You'd get the impression they were dropping like flies left and right.

And cops aren't your friend. Legally, in the United States, courts have found that police do not have to protect you. They don't have to do shit to help you.

And if the left forces through hatespeech laws, the cops will arrest you. They'd arrest white store owners who banned niggers, and bakers who wouldn't make gay cakes. They'd arrest you and shoot you if you resisted.

They're not your friend. They're just another arm of the leftist police state, that sometimes ends up in conflict with the nigger arm.

If he had been smart(cop, smart, unicorn) he would have said it was his idf training that kicked in.

Where's the actual video of the gunshots? How do we know the negro didn't look like he was grabbing something?

this

Holla Forums tends to side with cops lately because they've been putting dindus in the ground and given a choice of militarized police and raging dindus, Holla Forums chooses militarized police.

in the past we've been much more opposed to these militarized cops out on a power-trip. cops are the enforcement arm of the state against the citizenry, never trust a cop, they'll fuck you over if they can.

for all of the nuremburg bullshit argument US put forth "don't follow unlawful orders", these statist fucks will do exactly what congressman goldsteinenbergowitz orders them to for the scraps they get as a paycheck and a looted pension waiting for them when they're done.

Everyone on here likes to call everyone a kike. It's ridiculous.

If anybody thinks this incident is excusable, they're fucking retarded.

Unfortunately, this is being used as "Proof" in america that Racism is still an epidemic! such bullshit. there truly is no systematic racism in our police force. At all. The only thing we have is a police system that has overstepped its authority regularly on both whites and blacks alike, and who arent adequately trained.

This fucking retard cop just went and fucked it all for everyone.

Up until now BLM have been supporting violent criminals and we're totally unjustified.
Now this moron cop just fucked it for everyone with this shit just proving them right (in normies minds).

Everyone is saying everywhere
They're not, EVERYONE is going to say this was not warranted and that the cop should be charged.
But no they won't listen they're just gonna keep attacking their strawman.

Fuck this whole shit. This one cop just screwed everyone.

so edgy. If anyone is going to give this dumb ass cop a medal, its the kikes, because he has contributed to the rage of black lives matter, and has helped to victimize white people. You're a fucking idiot edgelord

they teach cops to never take their finger off the trigger when the weapon is drawn, it's a new policy to ensure maximum self-defense.

Reality is a matter of perception. There was a black guy on the ground with his hands up surrounded by officers with heavy weaponry pointed in his general direction and indoctrinated with the BLM and associated liberal propaganda.

His perception of reality overrode reality exactly as Holla Forums used a self-created egregore named Kek to cause the Brexit and push Trump into the Republican nomination.

This isn't to say Kek isn't powerful, but Kek is a tool, you faggots need to stop acting like it's a God instead of a tool - the proof is that as a God any doubt and self-imposed ideals of ego combined with self-hatred will impose a capricious egregore based on your perceptions of a God, just like what happened to Ra/Yahweh.

Stop being cucks to a self-made God and start wielding the power of a true Human.

As a former tard wrangler of many years, I am surprised this doesn't happen more often. I know a lot of tards get restrained and smothered to death by cops dog-piling them. It is not usually news worthy though as autistic tards are 80% likely to be male and have no progressive ideological retardation, just autism.

Tard wrangler who got shot is probably thanking his lucky stars as he can retire from tard wrangling or at least have a vacation in the hospital– which is much better than tard wrangling. Dude probably had to wipe the autistic's ass not one hour before getting relieved of duty by the sympathetic officer.

Good. The officer should get a promotion.

No shit, retard. Shit happens. We're not against common sense. It's niggers like yourself that possess no ability at putting things in context.

Source on the gun in question being a full auto?

Or are you just making shit up?

Reminder that American police are trained by Israeli companies.
So don't be surprised if citizens get treated like Palestinians…

As long as they only mistreat nonwhites, I'm fine with it.

More whites are killed than blacks by police, obviously the Israeli training is effective against innocent white people minding their own business.

Not proportionally.

Thanks for the info Menachem, isn't it past your bedtime in Tel-Aviv?

Classic Holla Forums
This shit is hilarious

There is actually Scientific Data to support this, but I don't want you to believe me I would rather have you do your own research.

Look up Pineal Gland, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation etc

Autist do have psychic powers.

You can spot the lolspergs real easy in this thread.

PRAISE HIM!

The black guy who got shot spent time in college and not in jail, etc.

In other words, it's a different case than the shooting of Michael Brown.

I did not know there were autistic niggers.

PRAISE BE UPON HIM

Why are there so many cucks on Holla Forums these days?

It's no different. A nigger is a nigger is a tar and feathered nigger.

Kek confirms, it's a raid.

Textbook God complex. I subscribe to empirical evidence. The rate of weapons violations among police is 0.02%. This is not an epidemic. The protection of niggers is not endemic to law enforcement, but instead imposed on them externally by politicians and lobbyists.

Ideally, police would not protect anyone except white people. If they saw a crime being committed and no white person was a victim, they would go on with their day.

Ideally, there would be no non-white people for them to ignore.

True, but in the country we have now, the first realistic step we can push for is police brutality against nonwhites exclusively and not protecting nonwhites.

The first step is the formation of anti-subhuman paramilitaries that are eventually embraced by an increasingly Right wing state, just like every other time.

I'm hopping that in the coming months, we will be able to form lynch mobs and the police will just ignore us while we string up niggers.

Pretty much!

/THREAD

HOLY SHIT FUCK THOSE TWO ASSHOLES!

TAKE THAT SPIC ASS OUT AND BEAT IT STUPID LIKE HE DID KELLY. RETARDED ONE ON THE RIGHT CAN WATCH AND CLEAN IT UP, THEN TAKE HIS BEATING AFTER…

I just love the glass eye.

I think we might be missing some backstory. I read the whole article and I can't tell you why the cops were called or by who to begin with. Did I just miss it or is the media leaving important contest out again?

Memorialized.

I think if blacks keep massacring cops at their protests eventually the cops will either stop showing up or kill back to even the score

if the cops stop showing up …. the small to medium size business owners will hire…. RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS because small to medium sized business owners will not risk losing their livelihood so a bunch of niggers can riot.

If you are serious about joining a right wing death squad make sure you have enough connections to small to medium sized businesses, are physically fit, know how to use a firearm etc.

Hopefully this is something KEK WILLS!!!

enjoy martial law you faggot, once its here we'll be nigger free, but then you can also enjoy spending the rest of your life in your house thats filled with CCTV cameras and can't leave it after 8:00pm

That's the point. You want to delegitimize BLM in the eyes of normies? Wait a few days to make sure, then ask why they're not upset over this incident. Nigger thug gets shot and it's a sin. Honest black man gets shot and not a fucking peep.

Hitler confirms!

And user, we`ve always know Autist had superpowers. After all you are special.

I used to date a girl who Wrangled Tards for a living. She lost track of 2 of her tards and when she finaly found them they were naked, fucking each other.
She got in a lot of trouble for not keeping track of her tards, so she had to get another job teaching other tards to read, no more field trips.

Requesting pics of tard fucking

A government-run police force is not enumerated anywhere in the Constitution - a system of courts, yes, but it's clear they expected ordinary, armed citizens to subdue crooks and haul them before courts. We should have never given up that power because now political parties control law enforcement even if they pretend they don't.

Fuck someone post that webm of the Daily Shoah doing their chateu l'autist part on how trump is a literal manifestation of the god emperor and autists are psychers and the hosts can't think of anything to refute even a single word of it.

found it

How? And he wasn't retarded but autistic.

we need to roll back the responsibilities of the police force and strip them of their deadly firearms in favor of tasers only.

I understand your sentiment, but we should be drowning these tards hours after discovering their tardiness.