AfD's Babies Welcome Loan

The Alternative for Germany party has proposed a "Babies Welcome" Interest-free Loan for German couples interested having children.

The loan would give couples (who have lived in Germany for at least 8 years) a loan of 10,000€ for having a child, after the second child, the parents would only have to repay half, after the third child they wouldn't have to repay anything.

The other formerly communist parties rejected the proposal for being too völkisch, and resembling Hitler's successful Ehestandsdarlehen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-O8EQFbqu-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

8 years is far from long enough but you know exactly why they want to go by that number instead of, you know, genetics.

What could possibly go wrong…

Sauce & archive link?

Sounds like they'll have a lot of little Mohamed's on the way in Germany.

Are Turkroaches as bad when it comes to shitting out babies as sandniggers over there in die vaterland?

It should be only for people of more than something% German ancestry.

That's literally a Nazi policy, too bad that niggers, muslims and degenerates will abuse it.

If it is for native germans only it would kick their birth rate into overdrive.
See Hitler's Revolution

youtu.be/-O8EQFbqu-8

"German" laws prohibit discrimination → every subhuman will use that loan to increase the birthrates.

Pic extremely related.

Btw Steffen Königer was the guy who listed all 60 bullshit genders from Facebook in his greeting to the parliament.

The guy's an absolute madman.

Yes, 3-8 children for those born before 1980 and 2-4 children for those after, and most of them live off Harz IV (unemployment benefits), Wohngeld (living expenses paid by the state) and Kindergeld (250€/month per child until they are 18, or if they are Hilfsbedürftig (deranged and need assisted living) until they die) .
When the children hit 16 they often send them to an uncle with a different family name so the child can claim benefits (including money for a tv, refridgerator, bed etc) on their own (if they can claim that the family has forsaken them. Since the turks can get everything they want because the clerks are afraid of beeing called a racist (or getting a knife in their ribs) those benefits are always granted and never reduced (germans who do not comply to certain terms can get their benefits reduced).
Gypsies are the only ones worse then turkroaches.

Fuck, they should only do this for ethnic Germans. as said

This will make the fucking roaches breed like roaches.

Couples that were born in Germany would be more effective.

Can any Deutschanons give an idea of the common attitude towards family in Germany? I have a feeling that the psychological toll of leftism - marxism, feminism, guilt, etc. - has already destroyed too many German people's desire to have a family.

at less at gypsies don't act like total fucking animals, when I visited germany in 2012 the turkroaches there were as bad as niggers in america

Remember this?

This is a negative political add against AfD. I repeat, this is supposed to be negative.

The mainstream absolutely hates German families

It's a class thing.

White trash will do white trash things, i.e. get accidentally pregnant at 16.

The middle and upper class is caught in the endless rat race of work, so they barely have time OR money for having children.

nice idea

unfortunately the shitskins will abuse this….

I fucking hope they will restrict this to German families and German families only.

Yes, but the common people were mostly just confused at why it's supposed to be a bad thing which got leftists cucking around with

The obese lesbian with dyed hair right on cue.. fucking hell.

Yes turks are the niggers of germany. (Closely followed by Lebanese and those Khazaks who claim to have a drop of german blood)
Gypsies come in two varieties: Those with gold chains around their neck that try to live traditional and are connected to one or two crime syndicates and those that wear rags, defecate in the streets and are low level beggars and thieves.

That is really sad

I thought so. I don't think AfD's policy will make a difference, even if it somehow got passed. The people are already demoralised.

It doesn't matter what its for interest free loans hurt the economy.
See the kike's Untied States

Jews are already kvetching, I can feel it.

I guess they truly are related to indians

Yeah but like the public didn't respond to it like they intended.

But basically (((they))) have engineered German society that only poor people have the time and resources to have more than a one kid. And the poor are usually low-IQ or foreign invaders.

The German society grows dumber generation by generation, and the last white people will probably be intellectually at the same level than Turks.

At least that is what gets instilled into the german brain.
But I only earn enough when you are 40+ or never.

All the while Mahmud and Jacqueline shit out 4-6 Kids before they are 30.

Should have been at least 20 years.

*2000 years

That's ideal, but there's no way this law would be able to pass in Germany atm.

It should be limited to people who have family that has lived in Germany for three generations. Too many shitskins will abuse this

How are they going to exclude the turkroaches?

totally what the households making 100k+ eur/year need
this is not just another subsidation of lowIQ people breeding like rabbits, at the expense of people who do actually productive things
and it will totally not necessarily end very badly

*Rubs hands together*

We Germany now, kaffir.

Didn't uncle Adolf give an interest free loan to newly married households?

This is exactly what civilization was made for. To help stabilize family. Singles have incentive to marry with this loan. Couples have incentive to have children. Families with one child have incentive to have 3 or 4 children. Working wives have incentive to get out of the industry and let a male take her spot.

Too often tax is used for retarded things like welfare. Tax must be used as motivation, to encourage people to be productive and magnetize each other to make families. I would incentivize the hell out of this kind of stuff, it pushes people to become what you want them to be. I would also monetarily punish those who are doing what is inhibiting healthy society. To me that's the reason city-states came to be.

You'd have to be seriously retarded/evil to get triggered by that ad. Not even white, but that ad is beautiful:

Oh god, the horror. It's like that hypothetical white family doesn't even worship John Oliver or something.

AFD IS A JEW SHILL TO CALM THE POPULATION

jews take initiative and create a "right wing" thats actually central left to misguide the people on a wrong track

AFD = ALT-RIGHT FAGGOTRY

You mean not enough money for kids AND to go on vacation four times per year AND have all the latest gadgets AND overpriced lattes every morning.

It should be done as tax cuts instead. Say, reduce taxes by 5% for each kid. That way, lowlife scum (who don't pay taxes anyways) won't benefit from it. It has the added benefit of specifically boosting the birth rate in upper middle class circles, raising the national IQ.

This is pretty much Nazi Germany's family improvement plan, although they went with 4 children instead of 3. And it worked out great for them. It was a solid thing to do for the Nazi's because they controlled their money flow and they didn't have a private, non-subjugated to the state bank, as does the current Germany (although they have both for profit and not for profit banks, so I dunno how they would play it out).

In any case it's definitely a "good" thing. The only questions that arises will this overall create a "loss" for the private banking institutions, who, forced to comply, will have to reduce their predatory practices or counterbalance them through this, not having as much money available after the money goes from the central bank to smaller banks.

Tax cuts are nice and all, but when starting a family, you need money right away. With a tax cut, you would end up with a family only progressively acquiring all the things they need and by the time the second child is born, let's say 2-3 years in, you've already either had to resort to lower quality things for the firsts' needs or, more likely, you don't have most of the stuff.

Loans like this are great in that regard. Under normal circumstances (if there are no delays when the child is born to start breastfeeding right away), a woman would not be able to get a child at all for the first year or more as long as she continually breastfeeds. Children benefit the most from the 3 year delay in births so you would have 9 years of paying back on the loan, which isn't really that shabby. There's definitely losses for the lender, but loans are evil and predatory by default so fuck that.

Let's see how this goes through. I'm interested because that would be useful to apply for my own country (or any other white country in general)

The problem with loans is that shitskins and lowlifes will take them and waste the money on bullshit. When they can't pay back, what are you going to do about it?

The second thing is that it's not a good idea to try to raise the birth rate without regard for what kind of kids are being subsidized.

Remember, the IQ in Europe slowly increased during the middle ages because the rich had more kids than the poor.

Yeah. They could atleast have made it 30 years which effectively means that you have to have been born in Germany. With 8 years the 1 mln migrants are gonna start causing even more trouble in 8 years.

So they've tipped their hand as anti-White.
If they were serious about ethnonationalism, their requirement would be slightly stricter than 8 years, ffs. German parents or of German or kindred ethnic European heritage.
This will benefit shitskins, with their higher fertility rate way more than Whites. Turks have been there 3 generations already.
All mainstream "alternative" parties are controlled.

Don't let the current mass wave of immigration fool you, they have been coming to Germany in huge numbers already. Millions of shitskins would be able to access this program with immediate effect.
This is an anti-White attack.

Even when limited to the German population, it would still encourage the worst parts of it. Better than Turks, but still not good. There is the occasional German retard with an IQ of 80. Do you want that as the future?

10 grand is nothing to a German, very unlikely to make the difference between having and not having a child.
On the other hand it is a massive bonus to someone more accustomed to living on the cheap.

The poor are already genetically fitter for the modern welfare state, they already have much larger families than "educated" people.
Perhaps this is not as dysgenic as it seems, tendency to abandon your duty to replace the population and pursue a career to afford more Jewish "stuff" is a trait that society would be better off without.

Second half of post above, meant for

Lack of parental instinct is dysgenic, feminists are just removing themselves from the gene pool and regression to the mean will sort the "low IQ" out quickly enough.

Or some of us become wizard NEET's so angry we don't give a fuck about this "welfare" system. What is this life, living as unemployed with the best hope for future dying in a race war for my people?

Having read through this thread it's basically pointless trying to incentivise ethnic german reproduction through anything except attacks on "womens rights".

I can see why AfD is pushing it; the immigrants are going to fuck their way to demographic supremacy with or without government help.

Small steps at a time. You do realize the party would have been banned if they wrote a law that pertained to a certain ethnicity. Take one second to think about ramifications.

No, that's not how regression to the mean works. If the those of lower IQ reproduce more than the average for multiple generations, the national IQ will slowly but continually decrease.

Also, it's irrelevant who is fitter for the welfare state. You won't have a welfare state at all if only those people reproduce.

Don't mistake poor impulse control for family oriented thinking. Most of the lower classes would gladly have themselves sterilized for the jewish stuff that rich people are chasing.

Let's hope it's just the first step. Heck, maybe the AfD itself is just the first step and will be replaced by a more serious party after having moved the Overton window to the right.

These people are legitimate sociopaths, right?
One thing is to say that the purposal is financially bad, or it wouldn´t work, whatever excuse. But to reach the point of calling it racist, xenophobic and "Hitler like"? What are these people?

Well, they are right on that part, though.

The problem with the proposal is precisely that it's not racist.

The absolute madmen are actually doing it.

Yeah more like 8 generations.

Fuck dude that's rustling.