Why Are Gooks Not "Creative"?

With the exception of Nips, who allegedly have different genetics due to non-Yayoi island Jomon interbreeding…

Why are mainland gooks, like the Han Chinese, Koreans, etc., not creative people?

One user stated testosterone levels. Is it really genetic versus cultural influence? Both?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Ung-yong
bookzz.org/book/1064524/153a93
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zu_Chongzhi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shen_Kuo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guo_Shoujing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xu_Guangqi
unz.com/pfrost/making-europeans-kinder-gentler/
unz.com/pfrost/was-christianity-responsible/
artrenewal.org/articles/Philosophy/PullingBacktheCurtain/pullingbackthecurtain.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hokusai_Manga
youtube.com/watch?v=nLvZ1rzHDSQ
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/22678
youtube.com/watch?v=pbjVjZrrE3w
youtube.com/watch?v=6JARVfb-FBg
youtube.com/watch?v=92cesUa9ORc#t=0m56s
youtube.com/watch?v=9vUSeIZ8-h4
youtube.com/watch?v=TylmZEtTGxw
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/20710/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/7960/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/22090/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ8g8GQAAlI
youtube.com/watch?v=CjI0TdvVbqI
youtube.com/watch?v=r_1tx1FT95Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrszHBDhdA
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/16157/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/11966/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/11298/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/4283/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/4896/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/6011/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/10481/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/14244/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/9538/
youtube.com/watch?v=rR1cMPnMcaY
youtube.com/watch?v=sonTXTZqE-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gB5qUxR6ch4
youtube.com/watch?v=CxY0ALI7izo
youtube.com/watch?v=XXERcXhDIbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R7L1QOjv1d0
youtube.com/watch?v=XMXgHfHxKVM
youtube.com/watch?v=hVMJxT3O9qA
youtube.com/watch?v=PVxOu3pAsvY
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/21524/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/10704/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/24101/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/23896/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/23872/
dailymotion.com/video/xj889i_きまぐれオレンジ-ロード-kimagure-orange-road-op-3_creation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkinson's_law
economist.com/node/14116121
8ch.net/pol/res/6866514.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a culture that curbs any sort of individualism from birth. What do you expect?

Jap culture was/is similar but they have outlets for their urges to be different, namely anime and the tremendous faggotry it entails.

I really don't understand threads like these I do, you racebaiting shill. Honestly, what do you hope to gain from them? Your header is dismissive, so I seriously doubt you're looking for anything productive. Also, you state that you've had this thread before and an user gave you a possible answer. Did you further research that user's claim? Did you find anything? Or are you just a fucking retarded journo looking for snippets of 'Hate'? You're a fucking joke. You're a waste, a mess. Reassess your life.

Perhaps this thread would be better if we had actual statistical comparisons.

Like the sizes of each country's respective entertainment industry per capita, the estimated amount of unique literary works written by all those cultures, or the list of world heritage sites per capita.

Nigger, you're the OP. We're not going to spoon feed. It's your thread and you are making the claim.

Polite sage. Please repost when there is hard evidence to debate over.

chinks were breddy based pre-mao/gommie, as for gooks they've always been the Jews of asia

It's garbage Holla Forums folk knowledge. Pick up any good history book on Chinese scientific and intellectual development. They are not on the level of European achievement (especially Germans and Anglos), but they are still up there. They probably will be in the future too, given our countries are getting wrecked by Jews, mass immigration, and multiculti bullshit.

they are not the jews of asia.
no matter how much you try to mimic jews you will only shoot your own feet.
otherwise you just turn into a traitor, loser, failure and they you get taken over by the real jews.

you still can copy the jews on their major policies by doing the opposite of what they tell you:
just copy israel and jews:

-open border for non-jews country.
-closed broder for israel.

-homo marriage laws for non-jewish countries
-no homo marriage law for israel

-pro islam laws for non-jewish countries
-anti-islam laws for israel

-import of niggers to non jewish countries
-deportation of niggers from israel

The famous Chinese intellectuals were mostly considered "weird" by their fellow chinks though.

Besides, a nation of that many people is bound to breed the occasional 150+ IQ supergenius every few hundred years, statistically speaking.

(continue)
otherwise as a nation and a country to deal with jews is to lie and to pretend to be friends with them while not dealing with them at all.
jews always want to deal with you to drag you into their influence, next they will try to make an elite dependent on them. in the ende they remove the old native elite and replace it with a fake jewish elite.

other jewish ways to deceive a population is islam and christianity or systems like communism etc. once islam or christianity starts spreading as a social virus it will change not only the mind of population, it will also change the genetic pool, turning everyone into idiots. even through this people will have higher average iq like in christian countries, they still will fail against a few jews.
religion will also split the population.

It's just China. Commie atheism kills the creative spirit.

[DOG-EATING INTENSIFIES]

SAGE, GOOKS DO HAVE CREATIVITY

You are full of shit OP

Feudal China was quite good with scientific breakhroughs, but they were disorganized, random and used poorly. Mongols fucked them pretty bad, but not as bad as communism, as there still was a distinction between nobility, the merchant class and the peasants.
Commies, however, broke the system once and for all. Classes were abolished and intermixed, millions upon millions of people got murdered (and many of them were folks too smart to buy the "proletariat revolution" bullshit) and illiterate street-shitting peasants from Chinese backwaters were brought in to replace them. An extremely cruel culture of conformity was introduced to keep the rabble in line. Sit tight. Be quiet. Keep your head down. You are not a person, you are a cog in a machine. The Party knows best - or else.
After 70+ years of this shit, it's hardly a surprise that chinks suck at creativity - it will take them at least another 70 years to bounce back. Hell, not even Russia has recovered yet and its intellectual breakthroughs are at the historical rock bottom today.

I'm a gunsmith and one thing I've found quite interesting is how absolutely shit Asian guns are. The best they can manage is making poor-quality knock-offs of American/European guns. Guns they actually design themselves are laughably bad and usually take lots of "inspiration" from European designs. No creativity like you said. China also had gunpowder since the 11th century and never figured out how to weaponize it.

You can thank communism for this as well. Here's how it went:

I hope its irony, is it ?

Asian society is based on the Devine mandate and stability. Above anything else. Even technological progress which disturbs the balance of power wong.
Individuality is therefore shunned and dishonourabre.

It's also the consequence of their isolation from the rest of the world by the Himalayas, Siberia and the Pacific. Like gigantic Egypt.

And this has been going on since East Asia started centralizing after the stone age and the first Kings/Emperors were established.
They were hermetically sealed from then on with the exception of tribes coming in from the steppes. But they were also eventually absorbed into the society.
They were bred to obey and maintain the status quo. And overturn those who want to disturb this via incompetence or ambition. The reason why the CCP has that 10% growth mark.

I read somewhere that the reason for epilaptic folds is that they were required to look down all the time as a sign of respect to their superiors and the showing of eyes/looking even at the feet of their sensei was a reason for getting your head chopped off.
So only those whose eyes were more "hidden" survived. Vietnamese and SE Asians don't have that f.e.
But the more likely reason is the winds from the north.

You do know he's discussing the likes of matchlocks and muskets, right?

Stuffing retarded peasants into jobs and posts that required brainpower did not start until communism. Before that, chinks had proper apprenticeships and workshops.

Lack of a soul.

Let`s not forget that their verbal IQ is lower than ours. Words mean shit and are are essential when it comes to creativity.
Supply them with the words and certain concepts and they will improve on the design and produce some interesting shit. But they don`t make giant leaps with require imagination.

"Gooks" are Koreans. Those look like Chinese school uniforms. If you are going to make insane claims, try harder.

This user is right, and much like Russia, internet memery is fairly strong, although suppressed by the state.

IT IS THE TRUE EVIL THAT IS COMMUNISM WHICH SUPPRESSES THE MEME, MANS OUTLET, HIS DIVINE CONNECTION TO THE FROGS BEFORE US

There's some creativity for you
t.新加坡人

They still use those? Proof enough the chinese are way behind

:^)

Also Vietnamese and Phillipino

The World is full of shit.

Ginger detected.
All jokes aside though, it's more so the fact that throughout history there was never an effort to teach peasants how to read or write. This combined with a difficult language to learn, which requires hours of practice simply memorising how to write, was not a good combination.
I can give you some examples of interesting and creative Chinese writings, though most of it is old.
It can be difficult to foresee the twists and turns which compel misfortune to beget fortune, and vice versa. There once was a (father), skilled in divination, who lived close to the frontier (with his son). One of his horses accidentally strayed into the lands of the Xiongnu, so everyone consoled him. (But) the father said, "Why should I hastily (conclude) that this is not fortunate?" After several months, the horse came back from the land of the Xiongnu, accompanied by another stallion, so everyone congratulated him. (But) the father said, "Why should I hastily (conclude) that this can not be unfortunate?" His family had a wealth of fine horses, and his son loved riding them. One day (the son) fell off a horse, and broke his leg, so everyone consoled (the father). (But) the father said, "Why should I hastily (conclude) that this is not fortunate?" One year later, the Xiongnu invaded the frontier, and all able-bodied men took up arms and went to war. Of the men from the frontier (who volunteered), nine out of ten men perished (from the fighting). It was only because of (the son's) broken leg, that the father and son were spared (this tragedy). Therefore misfortune begets fortune, and fortune begets misfortune. This goes on without end, and its depths can not be measured.
You can also look up the myth of the Chinese zodiac, and Journey to the West if you want something more substantial.

While the details in European painting is pristine, the chinks were known for "perfect" strokes, simplistic paintings with almost to none mistakes in ink placement, unlike liberal strokes from master painters to liberate stress, as they call it
Also they did big ass paintings in fragile canvas
I'm not debating superiority because Yuros outskill anyone (strangely Nips are not very good at painting, a first in many of their prefered hobbies) but asians had a different doctrine and did lots of good work in it

I did that comment on nips because they excel at everything they like… except painting, which are good but dont match europeans, unless you count the jewish modernist movement which even the pre-columbian spics can match

I loved japan for a different reason than I thought I would when I was there. Japan is not weird, at all. Japan is extremely and excessively normal. I don't know who came up with the "japs are weird" propaganda because it isn't true. They don't have dumbass haircuts like other asians and they wear modest, high quality clothing. You can literally tell the chinks and the chons wandering around from the japanese just by their stupid hair. All the people working at train stations or whatever have old fashioned uniforms and everyone treats them respectfully like they're cops or something. And everyone gives a shit too, I saw a train conductor enter a train just to remove a bottle that was left there and security guards around buildings also pick up small pieces of litter. It really feels like you've travelled back in time when you're there. Cigarettes don't have health warnings, alcohol is mixed in with all the other drinks at convenience stores and they also sell reasonably hardcore fireworks everywhere. This is because people are held accountable for their own actions. I saw basically no sexualised advertising whatsoever as well, since (((someone))) isn't around to push for it. Women barely show skin below their necks or above their knees even when its really hot and almost every man wears long pants and decent shoes despite the heat as well. Extremely few people wear sunglasses, they probably have some social reason for that but I don't know it, face piercings and tattoos are basically no where to be found. They do wear stupid clothes sometimes but it's literally completely cosmetic. I saw some guy basically dressed as a basketball negro and he basically just acted like everyone else and had no weird attitude or anything. Even weebs and stuff in akiba just look like normal people and stuff, don't really feel the need to outwardly signal the fact at every opportunity. Like I know japanese are sex addicted, drug addicted, and alcoholic but at least they know how to keep that shit in their pants without it having to fuck up the day of others. Whenever I saw other gaijin I was basically super embarrassed because like 95% were some variation of fat, tattooed, stupid hair, attitude problem, loud, poorly dressed, just generally showing obvious signs of not giving a fuck even about themselves let alone the place they came to see or the people they came to visit. And I know all japanese see me the same way by association and there's nothing I can do about it.

That "shave half your hair leave half long" think has been getting popular with retards there but other then that you are right

Viets are charlies or dinks
Philipinos are pinoys or flips
There's a slur for everyone

nice try chon

I don't even mind dog eating but the way they treat animals in general is just beyond insectoid.

Meat is meat!

oh god, please stop that horrible animal abuse spam, you have been reported.

They are creative, this meme was created by butthurt burgers who can't beat Koreans at Starcraft

this.

mongols and japs are the master races of asia tbh

Gook hate or dog hate?

Gook detected.

the person clearly hates dogs for saving all that nasty shit on his computor.

How could black Africans develop gook culture?

Creativity is an Aryan trait, user.

Much like the urge to explore, which lead us to map the world and climb the highest mountains.

Thanks, it`s something else to read that my normal NatSoc literature Now with even less sources

I bet some people just cant stop sucking foreigners cock, can they ?

Instead of watching weird pedo degenerate bullshits, why don't you try to discover your own culture, History and heritage instead ? (considering the japs are themselves in admiration of traditional european culture that they steal like they always do for their cultural products).

Creativity is not only found in Aryans, Japanese, Chinese and Koreans also have advanced culture and Creativity though not as good as western art (last pic).

The board is international, focused on global problems, these days the biggest one being an anti-white campaign
But even if it was pro-white, whites only, there's nothing wrong in respecting other cultures
Extreme white/any race supremacism will only lead to zionism-tier antics, and the proper hate from anyone who realizes this nature

They're like a time capsule of what they first learned in 1860 and have been dutifully preserving it while the rest of us slide into the toilet. Might as well respect the fact and learn what you can since few of your peers and none of your leaders will ever give a fuck

And the majority of it is.

Is that aimed at OP for making this thread to begin with?

Yea, God dam weeaboos, why can't they be just like the rest of the stupid normies and chase sluts and waste their money at clubs..

YOU ARE ON A SITE FOR WEABOOS user, THIS IS Holla Forums

Maybe this analogy works, it's like japan is running on an optimised version of windows 98 that still does everything they want it to do just fine, this is based on their initial exposure to the west and they have no interest in updating it. Meanwhile the rest of us in the actual west are having windows 10 pushed on us. Its garbage for productivity. It changes things for no reason and a lot of it makes no sense. You could have gone without it for the rest of your life. But it's being pushed anyway because it's new and it's the current year.

Creativity= High intelligence + high test

Gooks have low test and have high intelligence, but less standard deviation, meaning less geniuses (this also means they have less tards and criminal scum). Their prodigies consist of people who can soak information into their brain like a sponge, but they can't use that information to ever create something new and original.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Ung-yong

shit analogy there, fam
try windows XP

ugh botnet, anyone who uses that shit sucks kike cock.

Summer and MSM please go.

/thread

Because China reached the Weberian conception of the modern bureaucratic state very quickly. Such states do not incentivise aesthetic expression as a pathway to status, but economic tact or academic achievement. Every creative era in the West has occurred under periods of political fragmentation or aristocracy where artistic achievement actually carried some status. Under aristocracy you know the job is just going to go to the inbred son of the squire anyway, so the middle class sought status in art.

However when the average person from an average well-to-do family can improve that family's fortunes to a significant degree by winning an exam and becoming a Confuscian bureaucrat - your parents aren't going to give a shit about your experimental poetry or atonal music. They'll train you to be a civil servant and that's that.

This is not to say there are no creative Asians, that is crude pollocks - but its not complete lies that

The Chinese are too much of a hive mind; people have to have different ideas and bounce them off of each other to come up with anything creative.

I'd say it's just culture, there's no evidence one way or the other that there's anything genetic about it.

interesting thoughts

A sample size of billions is big enough for it to be genetic, the fact that a group of people that large have been absolute dog shit in their efforts to reach us on a cultural or scientific level is hilarious

Please read Charles Murray's explanation of this. He provides it in his book "Human Accomplishment". I don't have it handy, or I'd provide it myself.

bookzz.org/book/1064524/153a93

i see many koreans and chinese have taken the jewish part of way.
they divide each other on their own to prepare asia to lose to jews.

i just leave some pictures of korean
"creative people" here, so everyone can judge on his own

look at this creativity
everything japan, germany and usa has produced koreans have stolen and copied

Thanks. The excerpts I was talking about are located at pages 51-59, in the chapter "A sense of place". The tl;dr version is that Chinese scientific progress was tightly intermingled with cultural and administrative policies of feudal dynasties, and any of them failed for some reason, science immediately went south. Chinese had very few "lone wolf" inventors like the West - most of their scientists were well-educated and well-connected upper class people.

in no way im protecting japan as they have stolen everything from white people.
ans lets not forget about north korea. they are koreans too!

tl;dr Asians are good administrators if pushed. But shit inventors or fighters. If discipline lacks they destroy even the administrative part.

Japs wanted to get tough but got nuked.
They instantly cucked after WW2. They know their place now and won't try anything funny through conventional means.

Now you've got girls chopping off their folds, anime full of European phenotypes and Christianity going turbo mode in that region. And they worship Trump even more than Holla Forums does.

Also the reason why jews love chinks and try to pivot there. They're more feminine and docile.

now where did i see pictures like that?

oh it was nigger

Reminds me a lot of a story in a music forum about a dude who drank in this sleazy bar in Nashville, seeing the local band pulling perfect Hendrix songs
Many joke about Nashville and Memphis being the capital of rock and country but no one coming from it, and this guy said the guitarrist was absurdly good but nothing else
Years went by and this dude learned he saw Shawn Lane live many times in that bar. Shawn Lane is a somewhat obscure guitarrist who is widely seen by many of the best in country, jazz and rock as one of the most skilled guitarrists, if not the most advanced one recorded
He was a pretty humble dude who didn't record a lot until his mid 30's and died at 40, but everyone who saw him revered him as some kind of monster, and many interviews from famous guitarrists describe him as a bizarre, outlandish musician while also being a really nice guy

Dude was reported to read a book a day, was competent as a music and art history teacher, was ambidextrous, seen writing with both hands perfectly at parties, had strange memory exercises, an accomplished improvisionist and reached 28 notes per second on the guitar comfortably and the damned guitar wasn't actually his main instrument (that was the piano), while his band bassist claimed he actually jammed with a keyboard and only used the guitar for the gigs themselves

The mysterious cloud that surrounds this guy was because he loathed being in the spotlight, supposedly he was a country fella who just did what he liked and prevented being famous, this along with few keyboard recordings from him (his main instrument), niche recordings, demos under pseudonyms, and the lapidary statement from a respected bassist, his manager and 2 serious contender guitarrists that he never recorded at his top speed (above 30 nps at 180bpm) to avoid everyone knowing him as a speed freak (which they did anyway) made him a mythic figure who is actually not that famous other than guitar fans and jazz fusion scenefags

Spotlight hate and hippie, non-materialistic life was the main reason he died somewhat poor (his gravestone was a literal stone with sharpie runes on it) from some fucked up sickness in which his sister also died. All these seems exagerated, i also belived so, but in the end after reading all and hearing his stuff i can see he actually was some fucked up beast, he simply didn't develop to something more absurd because he didn't felt like it, some people are clearly superior but they avoid that tag and just try to live normally

Also reminds me of another example more akin to physical traits, Jorge Gonzalez, a footballer regarded by many as one of the greats, who didn't reach superstar level because he didn't like the high-life and was widely seen throwing the money at kids or paying a round at the bars

They're in no way bad fighters, having to fight a war against high tier asians would be exactly as scary as having to fight other whites.

high intellectual people!
100 years back still no shoes

That 90s Benz is beautiful.

It is uncanny how they copied those cars but I can see why.

wake up man
china has already lost to communism
thats a jewish system bypassing asia to make them inferior.
they cant abandon it on their own now.

giving communism to china is like giving a cage to a dog. once the dog is in the cage he cant get out on his own but see the cage as his home and even protects it.

they already lost. and japan is obeying everything that the federal reserve is dictating them. after all they lsot the war and are a jew colony now.

Fluoride levels in the tea they guzzle.

Not even kidding.

Not wanting to diss nip cars due to my experience but their Mitsouka cars are crazy copies of Bong Rolls, except not that swift to drive
They also made a unique ride called the Orochi which the britbongers hated with a passion due to its uniqueness, past history and non-V12 motor

I heard some user here said the amount of soy the chinks ate fucked them hard or something due to estrogens

Every land battle is a disaster for the Japs if against americans. And americans weren't that good. They wouldn't have had a chance against Germans.
Best Korea gets BTFO'd, Chinks come in a have like 1:5 death rato against UN which has even Turks.
k:d not that bad but still bad. Out since hippies couldn't stop hugging trees.

Weak individuality means no initiative on the lowest levels. Which means death in modern war.

To be far the nips gave us a tough time in WW2, and often fought to the last man. They just happened to poke the sleeping giant and ended up getting stomped.

Pacific theater was fucked and the deathrate was huge for US soldiers. After that the alternative to nuking Japan was basically "give up" and let them have their weird little asian empire rather than do a land invasion.
Really poor
really really poor

ignores history. disinformation
ID: 284d95 JUDE

ok this is fucking annoying, in the last week alone there been multiple Jponz, India, CN threads, is this a Holla Forums raid again?

let it slide

Anything unusual is is ostracized in Asian communities.
Its helps a ton if you view Chinese like ants instead of people.

However then you have to view the Japs as braindead retarded ants who get sold contaminated blood.

hello fellow Singaporean :^)

Good job being retarded, but at least one of you is just pretending.

Hello fellow Singaporeans. Never thought I would meet one, let alone two here.

When are we meeting up to lynch Amos Yee?

Because they found ceramic.

No really, it prevents them from inventing better liquid container like glass, which evolve into telescope and microscope, this significantly set them back on the scientific field.

Not sure. But you know who's worse? Jews. Shills. And D&C threads.

Hopefully nips purge the jews.

Should've done it yesterday on Racial "Harmony" Day

If this post gets dubs, shit goes down this National Day

eh, I'll settle for next year, after that child porn video I don't think anyone will take him seriously.

i love you :x

I don't think anyone took him seriously in the first place.

No, there is no exception.

When will the closet-case weebs on Holla Forums cease fetishizing Japan? I get that fullchan is a cuckchan (a site ostensibly founded to enable Westerners to discuss and explore Japanese "culture") spin-off but damn. Newsflash: for thousands of years the Japanese were literally and rightly seen as barbarians by mainland asians, having created and contributed nothing of consequence to humanity, instead directly copying others (China, Korea) in virtually every arena from writing system to architecture. Hell, even Japan's very name (Land of the Rising Sun) was derived from its geographical relationship to China. Once they stopped doing this (circa Meiji Restoration) they simply switched to copying the West (i.e., they "modernized"). Even your beloved anime is just Disney bullshit. 100 years of comparative success (during which they benefited directly from (a) a massive and decade-long Chinese civil war and (b) half a century of being spoonfed and militarily protected by their American occupiers/overlords) doesn't undermine 2000 years of doing fuck all.

Before someone cries "CIDF" or "KIDF" or whatever, know that they're ALL do nothings. Just didn't see the need to call out China or Korea since Holla Forums doesn't jerk it to those nationalities every day of the week (although I haven't forgotten the "K-fap Master Race" threads pre-exodus on cuckchan).

Underrated post.

Too much tea. You need beer to shut off the parts of the brain biased against risky outside-the-box thinking. They either don't make good beer or prefer something too strong.

We're jealous that Japan can lionize its history while white culture and history is demonized. We want to do what they do, but we have to live vicariously through their celebration of self. Luckily the Japs also have a hard on for the west and love to sprinkle or cut from whole cloth western aesthetics into their own media.

Funny file name, but that is a pretty good bark

When was the last time you had a good imported Chinese beer?

Japan initially copied China, but it has since then for most of it's history developed its own culture independent of gaijin. Gooks are the only that copy-pasted Chinese culture into their country and are now doing the same thing to Japan, because they cucked themselves out of an actual national identity by fellating and imitating China for all of their history.

The nips stand out because they're one of the few distinct nationalistic cultures left, so as nationalists Holla Forums will naturally take an interest in them. If you want to revive western culture so badly, stop expecting everyone else to do it and do your part in cultural revival by creating worthwhile OC.

Chink detected

Top kek, China is to Asia what Rome is to Europe.
The Japanese are part of the Sinitic Culture, if they were more creative themselves, why did they subscribe to Sinocentrism?
Hell, even Manga was imported to Japan from China, called Manhua.

This

That doesn't make sence bud.
oh boy, might as well call Europe a nation.

It wasn't until the Ming Dynasty that China surpased the population of whole of Europe, and by then they had produced great intellectual people like Confucious, Li Si, Shang Yang, Sun Tzu, Mozi. Which are only a few.

Two of these, Confucious and Li Si where brought up in poor households. Do you know any great European thinkers who came from humble households?
Not trying to be smug, but actually genuine intrested.

If you want Chinese scientists the list is TL;DR but I will give you some.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zu_Chongzhi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shen_Kuo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guo_Shoujing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xu_Guangqi

Fun fact, Manga derives from Chinese Manhua

Confucianism.

It's a philosophy that basically emphasises the collective over all else. It's the reason East Asian societies were and are so hierarchal, where you expected to just defer to the people above you regardless of whether they're obviously wrong.

It's basically why Asian societies border on human hives. The downside is that it stamps the individual down heavily which stifles creativity because you're not expected to stand out or threaten the age-old ways of your better or ancestors.

Millenia of that has basically just led to collectivism being the foundation of Asian societies, even when Confucianism was rejected.

Chinks can be creative, just look at hong kong movies. Commieland on the other hand killed off every chink with an education back in the 60's so it's hardly surprising what's left.

Han pls go

see

define since then
they're literally Tang Dynasty 2.0

GAS THE CHINKS, ASIAN LAND WAR NOW

Because they're not white.

There are one or two African tribes that have that as well.

And yet they still had garbage if any guns.

where do you think you are, mong?

I enjoy these Holla Forums chink threads.

this board is whatever its users choose to make of it you colossal faggot.

this could have been our country lads ;-;

Your romanticised version of Japan isn't one which actually exists, the Japanese are facing a crisis of hikikomori' and an evermore diluted culture, because contrary to what you sheltered cucks believe - anime is a travesty which the older generations of Japan are ashamed of.

Holla Forums wasn't made for anime you deluded cunt, get back to 4cuck.

Yet you wonder why everyone hates anime fans.

There are advantages as well as disadvantages to lacking creativity, individualism and being highly obedient to authority - it can make a society more unified and resilient. We may call the gooks inferior, less creative etc but it's not their countries that are being swamped by millions of bloodthirsty dune coons and niggers.. while the natives drown under cultural Marxism and liberalism.

The open mindedness, individualism and rebelliousness of whites has its advantages for sure but it may ultimately be our downfall.

* At least I believe it to be so, does anyone have evidence to the contrary?

Those mainland Asians have been conquered time and time again and contrary to popular belief, not all Asians are created equal (just like not all Europeans are equal). Personally, I believe Asians in general are a preserver race (the darker races are destroyers and Europeans are creators). It's like the Hindu trinity in racial form: preservation, destruction, and creation.

Japanese are a special case due to isolation and their warlike past. It seems that about ~1000 years is enough time to really change a people for the long term assuming they don't mix with other peoples. Unlike the mainland where several different tribes of Asians fought and interbred with one another, the Japanese interbred mostly with themselves. Isolation and war hones the genes like a blade upon a grinding wheel – I would say that the Mongols were such a force for a similar reason: they fought amongst themselves among the steppes until they were all gathered up and then created the biggest empire in human history, as if taking the world by storm (as in a Blitzkrieg). Likewise the Japanese also kind of exploded on the scene and would have had complete supremacy in Asia if not for the cucked Allies.

China faced Communism however, and Communism roots out the best and brightest in an attempt to lower the bar, so if it were not for Mao and his typical communist fuck-ups, the Chinese would probably be in a better place today. Koreans have always been jews though.

Ancient "Circular Reasoning"

this

They were bread for a thousand years to be bureaucrats and rice patty workers which takes a lot of planning

Damn. Raising an Asian son in America really is unconscionable.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This.Especially when combined with the rote learning methods chink schools employ and a mindset that encourages not questioning any sort of authority, be it governmental, social or educational.

Why laughing? He's roughly right in that appraisal.

Mongols a shit.
Ming meh.
Manchus a shit.
Warlords a shit.
Commies a shit.

Why would you embarrass yourself like that?

Fucking Scotland has contributed more to the world than China.

Faraday, Mendel, Dickens, Carnegie?

I don't mind the Chinese at all, in fact I think you have some very interesting history. But to make these claims is very disingenuous.

Because they have no soul, hence no connection to the Creator
White's have souls, but can still lose their connection to the divine, which is why kikes push atheism and communism and capitalism, all of which are anti-divine and damage the soul.

chinks are taught not to question what they are taught. whereas other places, children question and dispute what their elders tell them (rightly or wrongly) this allows them to develop different points of view, attitudes, values, personalities. if a gook speaks out they get beaten until they stop, so they end up being the same as whoever is responsible for them which is the same as everyone else

also theyre actually quite stupid, iq tests and stuff are always the top 30% of the population (especially from the official china reports). remember theres literally a billion of them

Blacks have the highest testosterone of any race, and yet they are far more conformist and hive mind then white culture.

If you're a black that strays outside of black culture, your brothers and sisters will be quick to try to pull you back in, or at least let you know. Or they'll try to beat it back into you.

christianity is now white

you are not welcome here

*christianity is not white

(fixed)

They are it's just that Asian cultures have a focus on on Academic and Financial achievement over artistic pursuits.
It's why in Japan being a mangaka or animator is a low-paying job that is still not recognised by the majority as a proper profession.

It's a bit similar in the West where we shit on people that want to be artists. But that is more so a reaction the post-modern bullshit art schools have churned out.

Holy shit my dog got up because of that.

Male hapas (at least ones fathered by white men) are literally the craziest fuckers I've ever seen. Almost all have some sort of devastating mental illness, is below 5'7", and is a permavirgin. Abortion would be a kinder fate.

Wrong as fuck. All races have roughly the same levels of test. It's the receptors that use the test that are higher or lower.

Blacks on average have 20% higher testosterone levels, and 15% higher after accounting for environmental influence.

Africans have almost double the chances of getting prostate cancer as Europeans.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741

academia.edu/4064241/Black_Males_and_Testosterone_Evolution_and_Perspectives

Even if what you say is true(no proof), that would still have the same effect as having higher testosterone anyway.

Make it fucking stop, why did mom had to fuck a flip? Oh, and your post is spot on.

t.Male hapa

All newborns have epicanthric folds, but east Asians and some Africans reason them through adulthood. The trait was probably with the Mongoloids since their ethnogenesis as a root race. Ancient China was Aryan, mongos probably came from Indochina during the chalcolithic proud.

Nips aren't good at creating either
Asians in general are great at copying

While one is good and the other has never had relevance outside its country of origin.

Easy
Adolf Hitler

The Koreans are the Jews of Asia I think you'll find.

bump for autism

who fucking cares about prep work for a thread, at least he didn't say

>75CHAR75CHAR75CHAR75CHAR75CHAR75CHAR

Win 7 is the last MS OS everything that was shat out after that was shit for cunts.

CIDF

I thought artists were still highly respected in Japan. By art, I don't mean manga.

So you don't want to have an actual discussion and are trying to hide it under a veneer of intellectualism?

nope
its europeans
dont believe kike media

there is no reason to exclusively look inwards. one can learn lots from other based societies, as certain things apply across cultures
example: chinks would do well to emulate some creativity fostering emchanics from the west, meanwhile in large parts of the west work culture is shit. there can be lots learned from jews too. they have a culture of hacking life. fundamenteally thats great. however they severly fuck up at morals. etc.

I believe that their intellectual dullness is caused by "genetic pacification". Thousands of years under totalitarian centralized government has removed the genes for rebelliousness, aggression, bravery, curiosity, morality and any other trait which clashed with the absolute power of the state.

The anthropologist Peter Frost has detailed a similar process which took place in Europe during the middle ages:

unz.com/pfrost/making-europeans-kinder-gentler/

Peter Frost has even theorized that it was state-induced genetic pacification that turned the Romans into a bunch of weak christcucks who were unable to defend against barbarian invaders:

unz.com/pfrost/was-christianity-responsible/

Into the oven. Now.

They may during their teenage years user, Europeans on the other hand peak in testosterone production at about 25 give or take.

Silly kikes, ovens are for jews.

Spoken like a true millennial.

so true man plus also environmental toxins

civilization increases productivity with technology, technology creates a need for better materials which introduces environmental toxins

the romans were fucked by lead, before lead and steel it was copper

the previous few generations were in the mercury teeth fillings and aluminum discovery era

america is getting mercury from countless sources, aluminium, vocs like formaldayhdes, plastics, estrogens etc

china has been vertically integrated for ages and they are polluted to fuck by everything

all this shit stunts development in utero, shit like skeletal size, brain size, hormonal development, birth canal size and breast/hip ratio for women, penis size for men…

and you have to think that all of that is going to affect thought and creativity in many ways, many of these toxins also interfere with electrical impulses in the brain, like lead copper and and mercury, estrogens also interfere with testosterone and cholesterol basic brain chemicals many plastics are estrogen like.

chinese consumption of soy is almost fanatic, between all that and their own genetic selection… im not surprised the bulk of the population is short, androgynous and uncreative.

They are good at it, but I don't remember seeing anything on the level of old European masters. Then again I don't know if there's any contemporary Western painters who are that good either. There might be, but if you look at the big picture Japan seems to have actually gotten ahead of the West. They didn't fall for the "modern art" and 3D graphics memes, and they maintain a high skill level because of their visual culture. To be clear I'm not talking about just traditional painting but also digital painting.

Korea is the country with the plastic surgery issue.

This has been completely debunked a million times now.

They're completely different approaches to animation, and anime surpassed Western animation a long time ago.

I don't know why some people still complain about things that happened many hundreds of years ago like Japan borrowing from Chinese culture. What does it matter? And Western civilization has been just everyone borrowing from everyone anyway.

They are very creative.

No they're not.

Who exactly do you think built the anime industry? The first anime aired in 1963.

Based on what?

Maybe the name does but that doesn't mean anything.

Japanese are utter racial trash. The only reason that they have done better than the other gooks is that we have openly traded our technology with them and have allowed them access to our markets.

Hideously deformed anime caricatures are not art, just the distorted scribblings of autistic subhumans.

You seem upset. Are you just jealous of them?

Korea and China have Western technology and access to Western markets.

They have stylized faces. Other than that they are realistically drawn. The art that goes into anime and illustrations also involves landscapes, interior scenes and whatever else.

Those paintings are great but they're also old, and that kind of art has fallen out of favor in the West which is what I was alluding to when I said the West fell for the "modern art" meme.

artrenewal.org/articles/Philosophy/PullingBacktheCurtain/pullingbackthecurtain.php

Anime has continued using traditional and digitally painted realistic backgrounds, in conjunction with very detailed character drawings and animation (which requires huge amounts of skilled artists). American animators–well, storyboarders–can barely even draw at all anymore, and the backgrounds can look like something from an amateur flash animation on YouTube.

I am upset that some people on Holla Forums mistakenly consider gooks to be humans. I am also upset that a few anime posting white autists have give actual gooks the false impression that they are welcome here.

So yes, you are jealous.

And why is it that you people always insist on calling them gooks when gook refers to Koreans? Your superior Western education didn't teach you how to use words correctly?

Yes, deformed and over-expressive faces that only an autist can relate to.

And it is all low-quality trash.

They aren't old, I specifically posted paintings by living artists.

We have a serious Jew infestation, every aspect of European culture is under attack; painting, music, literature, sculpture, philosophy and even science. "That kind of art" hasn't fallen out of favor with white men.

This is a meme.

You're either jealous or just don't like art.

The artists being alive doesn't mean they aren't old.

Yeah just blame it all on Jews and carry on with your day. That'll fix everything.

European paintings can't be mass-produced like anime "art", which is created on demand in Chinese and Korean animation mills.

of which they got much later than the japanese.

you underestimate the massive advantage of being the FIRST to gain access to western stuff/

Because their whole history is this

I never said anything like that.

It isn't "art," it's just art. If you disagree then you admit that you don't like art and this whole thing is just an ultra-nationalist tantrum where you praise Western things just because they're Western and attack Japanese things just because they're Japanese.

And the background paintings don't get mass produced any more than European paintings do.

The majority of anime production takes place in Japan. Most of what gets outsourced is in-betweening, and not even all of that gets outsourced. Meanwhile American studios outsource everything to Korea.

They modernized extremely fast despite virtually no prior knowledge of Western sciences and technologies. After their devastating loss in World War II they again reinvented themselves just as quickly.

Hideous gook scribblings are no more art than hideous African sculptures. It is all trash.

Identity is a vital aspect of art. Luckily, gook "art" is so low quality and derivative of European art, that one can dismiss it entirely without compromising any aesthetic principles.

This was only possible because they were given preferential access to the American market in order that they might serve as an example of capitalist success. Let us see how well they do once we prevent them from running an unfair trade surplus.

Hideous Western scribblings are no more art than the shit I took this morning. It is all trash.

Identity is a vital aspect of art. Luckily, Western "art" is so low quality and inferior to Japanese art, that one can dismiss it entirely without compromising any aesthetic principles.

FPBP

All other replies should be disregarded.

Different user here.

No Asian has ever gotten further then say, a comic book artist, or an illustrator for commercials, or that guy at the market, who makes those really nice paintings of old ships.

That's a fact and the reason why we didn't have many artist in the 20th century, is because you need a living and breathing tradition, which is difficult to maintain when you have all these subversive elements in society and the decline of a republic or monarchy, to a plutocratic state.

Luckily, 21th century art is slowly returning back to is basis.

Reminder that Realism is shit and is bereft of creativity – in fact it's only slightly above photography and it's what slid us into postmodernism – and that any art that is romanticized is infinitely better (that includes 2d).

You clearly don't understand what realistic art is, it certainly is not making a copy of reality, which would be photorealism.

No Westerner has ever gotten further then say, a comic book artist, or an illustrator for commercials, or that guy at the market, who makes those really nice paintings of old ships.

Reported.

You do realise that it makes no sense to copy what I am saying, do you, since those are simpler forms within Western art.

Do you have an argument WHY I am wrong.

Do you have an argument WHY I am wrong.

No, he’s just a shill. Report him.

I see, autism. Your gonna copy that too?

Hahahahaha.

You people are absolutely pathetic.

Why are you so autistic?

It's taking ordinary scenes in life and painting them. REAL CREATIVE. Only slightly above photography.

And hidden.

I can't take this autism.

Except that's not what realism means.

This line of argument would be more compelling if you could actually reinforce it with examples of aesthetically significant examples of "Japanese art". Protip: you can't.

You're the one who's being autistic here. Why project so hard?

You dumbass weebs

This line of argument would be more compelling if you could actually reinforce it with examples of aesthetically significant examples of "Western art". Protip: you can't.

You are confused, I am not the one promoting jap art.

You dumbass westaboos

Ahh the denial of lemmings.

I'm done with you shills and your autism.

I guess shooting paint out of your anus is a pretty creative use of one.

Look, realism is not making a photocopy of something which happens in real life, that is called photo- or hyperrealism.

End of story.

Because painting is working with light, colours, depth, shades and it's the artists who used reality, to make an ideal picture, something which trancends reality

Now, if your an anime freak, yeah, this sounds like bullshit.

If you think anime is creative, your on the same level as that guy.

Except anime does that on a routine basis. Unlike shitty Western art.

We need examples of how low we can sink. For example, your posts and the pair of other retards in this thread about as quality as this.

explain the dutch and their goods floating around in japanese markets 700 years ago

Sorry, mispost.

Explain what those had to do with steam engines and railroads.

they practically got off easy compared to europe.
they only got couple of bombings + 2 small nuke drops on their homeland.

you mean with american GHQ's full support.
MacArthur was practically an American shogun.
As the eastern frontline of the cold war, America practically raised Japan back up to act as a barricade to the Soviets.
Japan pretty much got a continental worth of dosage of Marshall Plan.

This has nothing to do with what I said. You're just butthurt.

they learned from the whites, and unlike their neighbors they had less corrupt bureaucratic nonsense to get in the way of westernization.

in fact, you can say that they had NO bureaucracy to begin with except for carefully managed balanced of power between daimyos with the shogun at the helm, until they all westernized out of fear of falling behind their competitors within their islands.

you're the moron who can't into reading comprehension
my post has greentexts from your post

And still has nothing to do with what I said.

did you watch too many SoL moeshit that your brain has rotted off?

Consider an extended stay in a mental hospital.

Japs aren't white and here you are cucking for them.

only retards watch SoL moeshit
just look at ANY /a/ on ANY imageboard sites

I think you escaped from one
get back into your cell

Only retards are so triggered by "sol moeshit" that they randomly bring it up just so they can express how much it triggers them. Retard.

I hid the fellow, the moment I kept repeating anything I said, thinking it was cute (kawai).

Why do you people shitpost and then get outraged when you get shitposts in return?

pick one, moron

is stereotype a new concept to you?

kill yourself you kimo-ota buta

You're the one who's been posting like a retard.

yeah keep spouting your haphazard jumbled disinfo about japs learned from retard japs

retards know no borders

Retard.

that's the only insult you know?
asia threads make great baits for morons like you

Retard.

Try graduating from the 4th grade, Jr.

Retard.

and there we go, this guy got buttravaged so much that he has been reduced to spewing nothing but one-word insults
just like a dumblrtard

This coming from the retard who is so triggered by "sol moeshit" that he has to randomly bring it up out of nowhere just so he can rage about it.

why

Retard.

literally a JIDF poster
and not the semite kind

it's _fun_

That doesn't even make any sense. Retard.

You're the one dragging this out. Retard.

No, you are. Retard.

facts too harsh for you?

kek

You have stated no facts. Retard.

I stated facts, you stated falsehoods
kill yourself

Yeah, they were very creative in torturing prisoners of war.
Sage & hide weeaboo threads.

Why do people ALWAYS have this reaction? You made the shitpost "you're JIDF, " I made a "no u" response and now you're buttblasted to the stratosphere because you expected some kind of serious, carefully considered response to your shitpost. Retard.

You are lying. Kill yourself. Retard.

because they aren't human

In the past likely because they were at the pinnacle of civilization. European nations were groveling at their feeting for permission to buy their fucking porcelain. Why change what is clearly working? The pace of advancement that the renaissance and industrialization brought gave them almost no time to see what was coming.

For the last 100 years they and the most of the other asian nations have been playing catch up. There's no room for original invention when there is so much to be gained by copying and learning to remake what already exists. Due to their high intelligence they're very fast at doing this.
So far though the Japanese seem to be the only ones with the capacity to understand why western ways work so well and have been able to pick and choose what is absolutely necessary while maintaining as much of their own native culture as possible.

fuck off, leftist

I'm not a leftist. You are a leftist. So you fuck off. Retard.

You're JIDF. Retard.

They don't have a culture of innovation. It why America invented so much shit.

idk about gooks, but the nips have an import limit on foreign produced cars, not to mention cars have RIDICULOUS taxies levied on them, double so for foreign cars

toyota/lexus have been ripping off s-class mercedes since the 1980s

Chinks can copy Western style art actually, pic related, for example.

The term 漫画 manga was coined by 葛飾北斎 Katsushika Hokusai. The term was coined in Japan, not China. It was borrowed back into Chinese, similar to many other words for Western things, which were originally coined by the Japanese (including the term 共和國 for republic used in the name of the modern country of China. That is a Japanese word that insectoid chinks copied.) The coinage of new words using kanji compound terms with pronunciations derived from ancient Chinese in Japanese is similar to how Brits invented new terms for their inventions using compound words based on ancient Greek, such as "telephone", but it doesn't mean that the Greeks invented the telephone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hokusai_Manga

Holla Forums is dead, third exodus fags killed it

That's pretty shit-tier. The lighting and texture is awful.

when marnie was there is absolute trash, the art is the only thing not completely terrible, panning pictures of scenery isn't "animation", jap aimations are 75% slow panning picures of scenery

You just proved OP's point. Good job, faggot!

You're making shit up because you're bitter about anime being superior to Western animation.

niggo i watch more anime than you, did you even watch that shit marnie movie youre trying to use as an example of something good? youre just lying to yourself

You don't. You are lying.

It's constantly animated, on twos or threes. And I didn't even post the screenshot to argue anything about animation.

But yeah, I must say I'm disappointed that anime can't reach the staggering heights of Korean animation storyboarded in America:
youtube.com/watch?v=nLvZ1rzHDSQ

How can anime even compete:
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/22678

All that amazing stylized science fiction anime from the early days?
That whole art style was ripped right the fuck off from early French and Belgian science fiction comics.

It's great how you not only move the goal post, but take a shit right where it used to be.
Sorry dude, but Anime has surpassed nothing, because it burrows everything from western techniques.
You only think it's better because a lot of it has a serious tone and is meant for adults, and you've become used to how anime looks.

The fact of the matter however is that even fucking spongebob is better animated than most anime out there. (the first few seasons anyway, most all that shit is just computer animation now, as is most all anime).

Western cartoons might mostly be meant for kids, and admittedly a lot of them are just trash, but the fact of the matter is Anime is not really animated any better than your average cartoon.
The backgrounds are static and don't move.
The use methods of zooming in on still images to get the effect of moving closer to things.
They use repeating backgrounds.
They will use techniques from the early Disney era of literally stop motion moving frames over one another to make things look like they are moving.
They will linger on a single frame and put dialog over it and hope you don't notice.
They will reuse frames and animation from other scenes.
They will trace over movies with real people to get movement looking more realistic.
And now with computers being in the mix they will outright copy paste things to fill in blanks and hope you wont notice.

If you want to say you like the look of anime and the adult feel most of it has, then fine, say that.
But don't for a single second claim it's because it's so original and unique.
Anime is anything but unique, they have been rewriting the same fucking stories since the fucking 80s. (stories and tropes they all stole btw, some even from other asians)

Just because there are two different approaches to something doesn't mean one of those approaches isn't better than the other. This should be common sense.

Anime uses completely different animation techniques.

Having more frames of animation (I don't know if it does or not but let's assume for argument's sake) does not mean having better animation. By your logic I could curpass Disney right here from my one man studio by drawing animation at 30 FPS, 6 more than what Disney used. I can barely draw a stick figure, but that's ok; it's the framerate that counts.

Anime is still predominantly animated on pen and paper.

They are much, much, much higher quality than backgrounds in cartoons, and they use more than one or two perspectives. And they do often have animation like flowing water, falling leaves, drifting clouds, twinkling stars, background pedestrians and vehicles, and traffic lights.

They also use multiple planes to make it look more convincing, or use 3DCG for a real 3D effect. Sometimes the backgrounds are fully animated by hand to achieve the same effect.

Disney also used zoom effects in their movies, but they were less convincing than the ones in anime.

Rarely, and if they do it's almost always unnoticeable.

?

What about it? Live action movies use that technique too.

This is a popular myth, but unfortunately for you it rarely happens outside of something like magical girl shows where there's transformation sequences.

Meanwhile at Disney:
youtube.com/watch?v=pbjVjZrrE3w

It's very, very rare for anime to use rotoscoping. Disney though used it many times (see above video).

What is this supposed to mean?

And what's your point even supposed to be? That anime uses techniques to speed up animation production and makes compromises? No shit. Disney did the same thing. Everyone does the same thing. To have animation with no compromises it would have to run at 24 FPS all the time (unless a desired effect requires a slower framerate), have the character design detail of anime, highly detailed two tone shading (or more), super high quality hand-drawn backgrounds, and no use of CG for anything that's possible with hand-drawn animation, and the runtime couldn't be limited by time and money, and so on.

And even after all you said, the fact remains that this is an American show:
youtube.com/watch?v=6JARVfb-FBg

And this anime:
youtube.com/watch?v=92cesUa9ORc#t=0m56s

It's unique in the worlds of animation, television and cinema.

Everyone has been rewriting the same stories since the 80s or whatever, but as usual it's ONLY anime that gets criticized for it. Americans can churn out all the police procedurals, forensic shows, legal and medical dramas and soap operas and sitcoms they want to and it's no problem. The current flood of superhero movies is also no problem. It's all very original, you see. Because America.

In actuality anime is extremely varied, likely even more varied than live action television.

Yeah whatever.

Are you being serious? Do you really think Family Guy looks like that because of YouTube video compression and the video resolution? Do you really think video compression and resolution alter the art style, cinematography and animation? The anime video is even at the same vertical resolution as the Family Guy video.

And that anime video isn't from a movie, it's from the TV series Hyouka.

Wrong.

Ignoring the points I made later.
And you seem to agree with me on all the points of animation lazyness.
Your attempts to be like "B-BUT AMERICAN SHOWS DO IT TOO!" That's my point fuckface.
Anime even steals the lazy aspects of Animation.

because it's true

You're still not proving one is better animated than the other.

Oh boo hoo.
At least westerners are stealing from each other.
Japs steal all their shit from western culture.
Much like you stole the designs for your humping pillow from some anime, you weeb.

You keep acting like saying both do it is winning your argument, when you're actually just making my point for me.
Thank you for agreeing with me.

Pic related.
Next time don't be an ultra nigger and try to pawn off such cherry picked horseshit as a fair representation.
It's like me giving you a big mac compared to a 5 star meal at a British restaurant and saying "oh look how absolutely terrible American food it"

You're being buzzfeed right now.
Kill yourself.

My sides have left orbit

youtube.com/watch?v=9vUSeIZ8-h4
Anime.
How very so much pedestrian.

Meanwhile.
youtube.com/watch?v=TylmZEtTGxw
OH SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!
DO YOU SEE THAT LIGHTING?
DO YOU SEE HOW MANY NIGGER SHITTING CATS ARE ON SCREEN ALL MOVING AT ONCE?
LOOK AT THE FUCKING DEPTH,

I think that settles it.
Anime crap, American cartoons masterpieces.

Correct. American animation has been defined by the Disney approach to animation, which is very different from the limited animation style developed for anime.

I replied to all of them.

It's not possible for a television production to have the kind of perfect, no-compromises animation I just described. It has probably never even been done in a feature film. The closest I can think of is Akira, but it was animated on twos, not ones.

One of the reasons why anime has such high quality is because of its "laziness." Shortcuts are taken where appropriate and resources are allocated intelligently so that quality is maximized and effort isn't wasted. Anime has a cinematic approach to animation, which means that it's not a requirement for the characters to always be (preferably fully) in the frame, just like it isn't a requirement in cinema that actors are always (preferably fully) in the frame. It's perfectly fine to shoot at scenery or objects, focus on a body part, use voiceovers, start the camera before the actors/characters are in the frame or have the shot linger after the actors/characters have left. Anime also changes camera angles often which helps it get away with fewer animation because it creates the illusion that it's more dynamic than it actually is. Sound continuity (ambient sounds and dialogue) makes it work even better (even if what you are technically seeing is still images and a lack of animation, your brain interprets it as a lack of movement). Of course you can't just keep indefinitely changing from one still image to another, but it's something you can mix together with other things.

The characters also don't have to engage in the kind of exaggerated, rubbery and always-on movement seen in cartoon animation, because anime isn't vaudeville and neither is cinema. In cinema, actors can be standing or sitting completely still or acting in a minimalistic way. The character acting animation of anime is like a streamlined version of cinema.

Anime could have more animation than it does now, though. It would simply have to reduce the quality of the drawings and animation (simplify the designs, remove shading and lighting, use simpler actions and camera work). And yet this hasn't been done. Because they have chosen visual quality over the arbitrary value of having lots of drawings. Even a single well-drawn and well-composed shot has a lot more visual impact and appeal than an awful looking and poorly animated Family Guy scene. High visual quality is also indispesable for realism and immersion and for depicting real locations and activities. Anime's character business also would not likely exist, at least nowhere near as much as it does now, if the characters were poorly drawn.

With all that said, it's not even true that anime is "75% slow panning picures of scenery." People exaggerate the limitedness of the animation to an enormous degree, frequently claiming that it's virtually nothing but still images and flapping mouths with five seconds of good animation per episode. This is not true, and it's either people repeating things they've been told, or outright lying.

And I have to wonder why Kyoto Animation put so much effort into that scene in Hyouka if they're so "lazy." There's any number of things they could have done to not animate that much. That fight scene from Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress also has way over the top quality. This sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/20710/ is ludicrously over-engineered for what is just a children's show (apologists of American animation have often told me that children's animation doesn't need to look good because children won't notice). And why bother animating sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/7960/ ? Just use some shortcut technique or make it a simple animation. There's also tons of other stuff that you could argue are, from the point of view of American animation, unnecessary, like Noir having a period and location accurate pistol in a single brief scene involving a character only seen in one episode. Why not just draw something resembling a pistol and move on, the kids won't notice. And obviously it's useless to bother with things like hiring historical and military consultants to ensure realism and to have minute effects like rain casting shadows on a wall. The kids won't notice.

It isn't.

Feel free to cherry pick all the American shows that are on par with anime.

Anime uses much more detailed and complex character design, it uses shading and lighting, and the animation is more complex as it portrays more complex actions using more complex camera work.

sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/22090/

You're just mad because they took something Westerners invented and did it a lot better.

I don't have any "humping pillow." Are you talking about your own? It's nice that you're into that sort of stuff, but it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

What specific things have I justified by saying that both do it?

I've done no such thing.

My pics are also related. One of them is a 1920x1080 screenshot saved as a quality 95 JPG, the other has been scaled down to 853x480 and saved at quality level 25. There is a visible difference, but nothing has really changed. That's because compression artifacts and resolution reduction don't magically re-draw the characters and backgrounds into something completely different.

It's literally just modern day pulp fiction and only nerds give a shit about it. In a few decades no one will remember or care about the silly characters and plot twists you're so obsessed with, no more than people still talk about 1930s sci-fi pulp that was so prevalent.

Your image looks like shit by the way and is a poor example. Were you looking for the worst anime had to offer? because you found it.

K

Is

See my post right before your double post.

No, and they didn't.
Thanks for admitting they stole it though.

More autism

When I pointed out lazy animation methods and you tried to divert by saying American shows use the same techniques.
Which again, was my point all along.

You just don't realize it's what you're doing.

Autist.

37 posts and the only thing you've convinced anyone of is that you're not on the spectrum, you ARE the spectrum.

And just because you asked for more cherry picked examples that you are wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ8g8GQAAlI
youtube.com/watch?v=CjI0TdvVbqI
Murica

youtube.com/watch?v=r_1tx1FT95Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrszHBDhdA

Rotoscoped cancer, and a wiggly mess of reused frames, missing frames, blocky looking triangle faces.
Just terrible tojo.

The nail that sticks up gets hammered down.

This is the most retarded explanation I've ever heard

Pokemon is a TV series, and a long-running daytime one at that. The original series ran for 276 episodes. Such shows typically have a lower standard of quality than late night shows. To say nothing of movies, which is what you're comparing it against.

I included this in my previous post:
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/20710/

It's from the most recent Pokemon series, and was animated under the limitations of a long-running daytime show. It was key animated by a single person, whereas Disney's way was to have different animators doing different characters (I don't know if American Tail used the same system but it seems probable). Its closest equivalents in America would be shows like The Simpsons and Family Guy. Compared to your movie example it has more detailed character designs and more complex camera work.

American animation movies had the following shortcomings, from what I've seen:

- simple character designs
- lack of shading or simple shading
- simple camera work
- limited subject matter for animation, mostly characters singing, dancing and emoting
- animation is mostly cartoony in style
- rotoscoping often used
- lacking a cinematic approach to animated filmmaking
- short runtime (American Tail is only 80 minutes)

To take character designs as an example, I've noticed that Disney's heroines have designs that make them easy to animate, with features like hair that can move as a solid mass with little detail or doesn't require much animation, cuffed sleeves, clothes that seem painted on, and long skirts and dresses that also function as a solid mass with little detail. Disney's goal was to have the most fluid animation possible so these design decisions make sense, but let's not pretend like they didn't have to compromise on anything.

sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/16157/

^ She has wavy, articulated hair that's much more troublesome to animate than a solid ponytail swinging around. Her uniform consists of a skirt (which is pleated and only reaches up to the middle of her thighs so her legs must be animated as well), necktie, collar and skirt, all of which are clearly physically separate from her body, move on their own and deform appropriately (note how her shirt crumples as she moves). Her clothes have decorative lines going through them. She is also carrying a shoulder bag with a strap attached to it. All of this is also lit and shaded, e.g. when her shirt crumples it casts a shadow, and her collar casts a shadow on herself. Then there's all the facial expressions she's making. The camera work is relatively complex as she approaches the camera at an angle, turns right and then starts running alongside the camera.

That clip is from a 13 episode TV show (20 minutes of animation per episode), and they didn't have the luxury of spending years and millions of dollars on something that runs for only 80 or 90 minutes.

Some animation from anime movies:
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/11966/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/11298/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/4283/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/4896/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/6011/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/10481/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/14244/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/9538/
youtube.com/watch?v=rR1cMPnMcaY
youtube.com/watch?v=sonTXTZqE-Q

Anime has become popular around the world and has been regularly shown on Western television since the 60s. There was a big anime boom in the US from the mid 90s to the mid 00s which also included American animation productions imitating anime and Americans doing collaborations with anime studios. The French are now producing animation modelled after anime. Streaming has gotten popular enough that nearly every show airing in Japan is simulcast with English subtitles, and most shows are still released on home video. There are countless anime conventions held every year all over the world.

Spirited Away won a Golden Bear at the Berlin International Film Festival. Ghost in the Shell 2 and Summer in Andalusia competed at Cannes. Princess Kaguya was nominated for two awards at Cannes.

You are just jealous.

You keep saying simple character designs.
But I would argue that even the mice in Feivel goes west are more detailed than your average anime character.
Especially in a lot of the clips you linked to.

That's the main problem a lot of people have with anime.
Same face syndrome.
You don't see that very much in western animation though.
It's called variety

And again, you cherry pick the best (and usually newest) examples you can find, and then pair it up with the trashiest examples you can find of american animation.
Then you throw a piss fit when I use pokemon as an example because it's a long running show, meanwhile you find it totally fair to use Family guy as a gold standard even though it's mass produced fox garbage.
Good job, you're still autistic.

You mean all the things that characters do you autistic moron?
What?
Was that supposed to be a point against it?

It has loads

Camera?
You mean the perspective of the animation?
The example you showed of anime with perspective had 3D animation elements in it.
American cartoons do that all the time, even family guy.

Get your dads dick out of your mouth please.

As it is used all the time in anime

The Trigun movie is only 10 minutes longer.
The Evangelion movie is only 7 minutes longer
Vampire hunter D, 80 minutes

Move along now.
>>>/oven/

Agree with this answer.
In ancient China, before the entire region was united by force, they WERE a very creative people, the world owes them much in terms of their inventiveness & ingenuity.
But when the warlords started vying for control, trying to own the entire pop-sickle stand, they had to maintain that control with rigid rules of conduct & entirely forced loyalties…to do anything not first approved of by the controlling dynasty was tantamount to treason. This attitude has not left them, yet…they are subservient, body & soul, to the state.

Exactly.
This guy gets it.

French philosopher Francis Cousin argues just that: the asiatic and the african continents developped an ideologic prison (religious or not) induced by the superpower of the state (or the authority of God requiring a state, i.e. exactly what the Islamic State is about).

Europe has always been a theater of radical thoughts and thinkings. It has never ceased of being at war for "liberty" and anti-dogmatic views.
In the philosphic field, from the pre-Socratic Greece to Hegel or Marx, it has never ceased to reflect upon its trajectory and the destination of its essence in an universal way.
Why is that? The answer is simple:

3000 years ago, not so long ago, Europe was full of forest barbarians with no guides and no state.

Take all the peasants insurrections in France or Germany: they are always saying "we want less state and more life", "less immigration/taxes/etc. and more liberty".
One of these insurrection are the Vendean revolts, were the whole north-west region of Vendée revolts against the newly created Republic right after the French Revolution.

Interesting points.

To add to what I just said in , it's a vision that cannot get beyond the state, or God's laws (same things). It's contained, it's doomed to reproduce the state in another way, and never to abolish it or question its existence.

Recycled animation is mostly limited to things where it makes perfect sense to recycle the animation like magical girl transformations and launching the robot in Captain Earth (it's an automatic process that always happens the same way). KonoSuba recently recycled animation in a montage sequence intended to convey a sense of routine and repetition. Aside from cases like this I can't think of any instances of recycled animation.

That's a movie.

They did. Anime has better character design, animation, background art, filmmaking, music, sound design, voice acting and writing, and much more varied and ambitious storytelling.

If that's what counts as stealing and stealing is wrong then the only people on the planet possibly not guilty of stealing are uncontacted tribes. Europeans stole from each other as a matter of routine, also stole from China. America stole from Europe. Westerners have stolen from anime and manga. This is a stupid argument. You might as well whine about stealing because you coached someone in high school and he's now an Olympic winner and you're not.

How does not owning a "humping pillow" make me autistic?

Be more specific.

It isn't what I'm doing.

It did no such thing as I just demonstrated. You are either severely technically illiterate or making shit up.

Great argument, you sure showed me.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ8g8GQAAlI
This was famously animated in Japan. It's good, but I've seen better.

>youtube.com/watch?v=CjI0TdvVbqI
IMDB lists a million Korean and Japanese studios involved in the production. Well, it's a reasonably well done opening.

Anime openings:
youtube.com/watch?v=gB5qUxR6ch4
youtube.com/watch?v=CxY0ALI7izo
youtube.com/watch?v=XXERcXhDIbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R7L1QOjv1d0
youtube.com/watch?v=XMXgHfHxKVM
youtube.com/watch?v=hVMJxT3O9qA

This was made for a video game:
youtube.com/watch?v=PVxOu3pAsvY

>youtube.com/watch?v=r_1tx1FT95Q
This is famous for its rotoscoping because it's one of the very few examples of rotoscoping in anime and likely the only rotoscoped show ever made.

>youtube.com/watch?v=YrrszHBDhdA
Looks good for a 90s show. I don't see what the problem is.

There is a lot more to character design than the face. See for example the part in that post where I discuss the running scene in Sound! Euphonium. An American design isn't more detailed just because the face is more detailed. Nor are American designs more varied just because they have more varied faces (which is not even always the case). Nor is variety in and of itself a good thing, i.e. your designs aren't good just because they're different from each other.

People complain about this incessantly but either can't provide counter-examples or can only provide examples that further prove my point.

But hey if you don't want me to cherry pick then here's screenshots from all the shows from this season or the previous one that I'm watching. See how they compare against current American TV animation.

You were comparing Pokemon against a movie. I was comparing TV shows against TV shows. Family Guy is a popular, long-running mass market show so if we should compare it to Japanese equivalents then here's some (aside from Pokemon):

sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/21524/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/10704/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/24101/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/23896/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/23872/

What about vehicles, hand-to-hand combat, gun fights, effects (explosions, blood, smoke, water, debris), realistic character acting, anatomically detailed animation, detailed mechanical animation, and characters doing various mundane everyday things without exaggeration? There are all kinds of things that can be animated.

Not that I've seen.

Yes, and this is something where anime really walks all over American animation. In American animation, the sitcom-like perspective of cartoon animation is the norm. In anime, foreshortening effects, odd camera angles, three-dimensional camera movements, focus pulls and even dolly zooms are used casually.

I wasn't the one who made the comparison. I just pointed out that the Pokemon clip has better camera work.

3D camera effects don't require 3DCG though. The entire scenery can be animated by hand, the backgrounds are painted in a way that fits the camera movement, or layers are moved in a way that makes it seem 3D.

dailymotion.com/video/xj889i_きまぐれオレンジ-ロード-kimagure-orange-road-op-3_creation

Why does it make you upset when I point out that American animation is lacking in cinematism?

There are very few cases of it being used.

And? I am not talking about specific movies but general runtimes. Anime's runtimes are generally longer. Two hour long movies aren't uncommon.

says the guy who posts on a chinese claymation website.

They all look the same they all think the same. Also they steal from each other so it's like a creative echo-chamber.

Aww, what a cute thing.

I am more inclined to think that "comfort" is a mean of pacification. I noticed that hungry people tend to not go along anything; Bread and Circuses.

no bully

>unz.com/pfrost/was-christianity-responsible/

He ignores the effect of a large portion of each generation being newly manumitted slaves, by nature of their way of purchase being dumber and less pro-Roman than their former owners (no one buys a slave smarter than himself, cf.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkinson's_law
economist.com/node/14116121
).

Keep on keepin on, autistic weeb.

What goalposts did I move? What facts did I deny? How am I autistic? How am I a weeb?

I'll be very surprised if you even attempt to answer any of these questions.

more defensive weebs to BTFO here:
8ch.net/pol/res/6866514.html

Japs have Aryan heritage

You haven't even BTFO anyone in THIS thread.

Nothing to complex just a more rigid society as a result of Confucianism

Really, sunshine?

How is that supposed to be an argument?

Those are Ainu . . .

sounds like how a nip wold pronounce Aryan, really makes you think…

If the nip is retarded I guess.

What? Gunpowder and homeopathic tier medicine? Give me a break. The only real advancements china has were recent, probably because everyone else cucked themselves too hard leaving china being the #1 mediocre nobody

You are an ignoramus. Read Charles Murray's "Human Accomplishment".

Nigger, communism didn't exist in 400BC or 1700AD. Pic related.