Why is it that on tv dark, deep, intelligent, thoughtful, loner guys have the girls chasing them...

why is it that on tv dark, deep, intelligent, thoughtful, loner guys have the girls chasing them, but in real life these types of guys are like radioactive waste and are shunned with extreme prejudice? how can i use my tv desirable character traits to get irl girls?

because the "dark, deep, intelligent, thoughtful loner guys" are attractive on TV.
if you're ugly you got no chance.
although if you're talking about Mr. Robot the guy is schizophrenic.

WTF is that?

this.

OP, do you look as good at pic related? I bet you don't. So you are going to have to sell out and be extroverted like a normie to get attention from the opposite sex. That or get rich.

i was told i am 5/10 but i think she was being nice. so that would be the maximum rating for me like on my best day if ever. i'm not rich either. fuk this world.

Because TV has been lying to you

which is fucked up because tv is the only social interaction i have. thanks tv

Because you're a fat autist in a pony t-shirt.
This only makes you deep intelligent and thoughtful in your own imagination

That is by far the most disturbing thing I've seen.

I used to be into all the edgy TV shows but then decided to ditch TV all together dude. I mainly work out and read fascist books now and since then I've started feeling much more at ease with myself and others.

not true

i will try that

who is she?

a guy i knew tried to hook me up with a girl he worked with. he asked her what she thought of me and told me she said that.

This isn't 2012 anymore, Schlomo.

His mom

Because we had sex and you frogot to whipe you butt

What to the fat autists wear these days then ?

Maga shirt

Haha you funny Holla Forums
Did your mom help you with that post ?

I voted for Donald Trump, but even I recognize that a bunch of fat neckbearded loser also like to wear his shirt.

In fact if you can't recognize the losers on your own side, that mean you are probably one of them.

I demand that you prove me otherwise by posting a picture of you hairy chest with a timestamp.

soz dude u sound like a pathetic boring faggot consumed by your own ego

The key difference is that they are loners by choice, they have interesting lives that fulfill them without the need for lots of friends.

You don't have friends because you're uninteresting, so you're a loner by necessity.

/thread

OP, those dark, deep, intelligent, thoughtful, loney guys aren't being dark, deep, intelligent, thoughtful and lonely to attract girls. They are doing it because that's who they are. They could care less which female likes or doesn't like them. You are just posing as a dark, deep, intelligent, thoughtful, loner guy and the girls can sense your fakeness.

because tv ≠ reality