IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

HILLARY'S LEAD IN NEW YORK PLUMMETS TO 12

One poll from early April had Hillary leading by 29! The only poll from June had Hillary at +23!

archive.is/ADA52

Where were you when NY went RED?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7A0fj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM_Act
archive.is/sy9hx
qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not sure it's going to go red but Trump is definitely going to put up a fight there.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

A lead by it's very nature cannot plummet.

When she falls behind him then you can talk smack.

Please Trump, use your magic to turn California red.

12% and 3 months to go?
MEME NEW YORK GOING RED

Something Something Benis

BUMP

How many.fucking.times. do we have to tell you lad?

DO NOT TRUST THE FUCKING MSM
They just want to set a hook in you're jaw then reel you in.

Or, perhaps, you're here simply to shill >(1)
Shillary pls

Give it a rest.

weeeew

WEW LAD

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Do you even read what you're typing? OP posted an archived link showing how Trump is turning New York red, and somehow this is shilling?

If anything, this probably proves polling numbers are closer to 50/50.

hillary's gonna get a bump after her convention - plus the FBI shit is probably going to erode in people's minds unfortunately

that said, the fact that he's making NY of all places close has to have the Dems shitting themselves

they're gonna give her a nigger or spic VP and go full anti white, is my guess…

When she's behind in polls a month or two before the election, her vp will have to drop out. Illness, accident, or an attack by a racism drumpf supporter will magically occur. glassberg will step up as vp in a desperate attempt to beat Trump and it just might work. He won't be her vp at the convention, but he will be by November if she gets schlonged as hard as we're predicting.

meanwhile, half the speeches at the RNC yesterday emphasized hilary going to prison

it's not going to fade in the minds of conservatives but it will for liberals and a lot of 'apolitical' normalfags who don't pay close attention to news etc

yeah this is definitely possible - I really hope they totally fuck over the bernouts though

JUST WAIT UNTIL THE FIRST DEBATE BETWEEN THE DON AND CLINTON HAPPEN

You're gonna see some serious shifts in numbers when Hillary shits herself during the first debate in a coughing fit. And I bet you this disturbs Hillary's sleep at night.

If New York Goes red, the Dems are guaranteed a loss. They HAVE to win NY and Commiefornia every election.

The DNC is going to be chaotic with BLM being there likely attempting to hijack the stage, there's going to be tension with gays still salty at BLM, there'll be pissed off bernouts pissed at bernie for selling out and Hillary winning. There's going to be arabic chanting, and likelyhood of niggers chimping out.

here's an anecdote that leads me to disbelieve that

Even mouthbreathing leftoid stabucks zombies are acknowledging the traitor being a traitor. Hell, I even have these vapid broads getting soy chai lattes talking about how they are voting for trump because hilary is awful, it's a glorious feeling.

I am hyped for the debates.

Told you fags.. Long island is going red for the first time in a very long time.

This is huge.

that's pretty awesome

keep up the good work, user

This.

I feel like some polls are rigged this way (showing a decline in support of the preferred candidate) to encourage people to vote for the preferred candidate

If commiefornia and NY went red, how high would the suicide rates be?

California is mostly red, actually. It's just SF and LA that force everything Dem. Same problem NY has.

If they force everything to go Democrat, that means they have significantly more population which means that California is not "mostly" red.

IF DUBS
American Empire under Emperor Trump in 2017
IF NOT DUBS
Trump still wins

Not bad, TRUMP '16

Oh shit! Now she's only mopping the floor with him. Another 3 pts and she'll only be blowing him out.

Clinton's lead was only +30 in California at the start of the month. We'll be turning red.

NY thread?

NY thread. Fuck NYC, Clinton county representing. Red pockets to the rescue.

Watertown FTW
But I don't get why St. Lawrence county is showing up blue, all that county is is Ogdensburg and dying old mining towns.

Jefferson reporting

Dubs confirm. BLM will attempt a convention hijack.

If dubs then the Arabic chanting and absolute ass-fuckery will dominate the new so much they can't spin otherwise.

He'll turn California red with the blood of spics.

Who else /smug/ ?

But she's still in the lead

(((polls)))

n
o
t

e
v
e
n

o
n
c
e

While Hillary is trying to play entire demographics, Trump is whittling down her voterbase 0.1% at a time. Politicians have started taking their target demographics for granted. In reality, it's all a game of inches. I think it was Hitler that said that if you're speaking to your opposition, even if you convince just 1 person to come to your side then you've succeeded.

Leftism is relies on there being a large number of vocal leftists aligning to single out and ridicule anyone who opposes them. They thrive on the illusion of power. This election cycle, leftists have been exposed as paper tigers, and there's no going back on that. Once people see that leftists cannot make good on their threats, once people realize that leftist "intellectualls" are just vacuous hosts to an ideological virus capable only of parroting the most recently curated clickbait talking points, the left loses all of its power. As their base becomes more and more fractured, their entire ideology begins to collapse at an exponential rate.

Someone post that pasta about how Hillary never actually goes up in any polls, and even in the votes she has won in the past, she won them with a remarkably lower % than what she started with

No matter how poorly she is doing, changing VPs will only make her do worse.

Why? Because changing VPs cements the memetics of her doing poorly. Of course they would try to hide it with illness or accident, but the people will see straight through that.

Gloriously high. Good riddance.

My town's jreck closed last year. Feels bad man. They sponsored kids town -league soccer teams for a couple towns too from the time that I was that age.

College bleed effect. 4 campuses in the area. Potsdam Clarkson Canton and SLU.

Monroe reporting in. In every small town I can see Trump signs all over. It's mainly Rochester weighing us down. I'm probably going to move a county over if I stay in western New York, honestly.

This is supposed to be one of her best states with a 20-30 point lead. Being this close in NY means nationwide she's fucked. Even (((Reuters))) which polls her nationally at over a 10 point lead, now has her only 4 points ahead.

Almost every district in the state voted for Bernie but he still lost because of the niggers and jews in NYC. The same will happen to Trump unless the niggers and jews in NYC change their minds about taxing the rich more.

Holy fucking shitballs, I was about to call you a faggot but a drop to a 12 point lead down from 23 points is absolutely brutal.

Trump actually is going to hit 88% in the polls, isn't he?

The polls are rigged in Hillary's favor, you nigger. They're rigged in her favor and she's crashing. Let that sink in.

Witnessed

thus (((polls)))

The only poll that matters is the one taken on November 8th.

Here's something you may find interesting.

If you Google "election day 2016", you get the smiling face of Hillary Clinton.

Guess we know who Google wants us to vote for …

If Hillary actually had to campaign in New York its already over

wew lad

Here's the official DNC schedule for anyone wondering what's planned.

They'll be showcasing illegal beaners, dead nigger thug baby mommas, King Nigger himself and have the corrupt old bag and Web Hubbel's kid rounding it out.

archive.is/7A0fj

What the fuck is a DREAMer

An illegal alien beaner who thinks they should be getting free tuition in the United States.

Illegal Alien granted status by executive order

Also rumor has it a Muslim Imam is doing the opening prayer.

Google also heavily curates their image search results for Hillary so they don't turn up anything too negative.

For the purpose of the election, it’s Hillary’s “home state”, too.

Bernie is a jew from NYC and he lost the state, the city and even his block to Hillary.

Here's the kikepedia explanation:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM_Act

I'm looking forward to the slaughter.

She's having an FUCKING ILLEGAL MEXICAN SPEAK AT THE SHITTING CONVENTION! HOW IS THAT HELPING HER?

ahahah holy kek that would be amazing, a redpill for the shitlib masses

liberals don't think like us

they want that illegal spic (and all the rest of them) made into a legal us citizen

In return, La Raza and other Mexican organizations help new, illiterate citizens fill out plenty of absentee ballots.

*U.S. citizen

you know, that kind of seems like the perfect opportunity to round up ICE and blast the airwaves with it

I think if Trump comes back to pic related and does a shit ton of stops here, the love for him will spread across NYC.

He's going to have to hit a lot of neighborhoods and work this city like he would a state of 8 million people. And of course spend a lot of time in Manhattan. But I think Queens is probably the smart place to begin.

Because she's promising them citizenship so they can vote in more Democrats next election.

Trips confirm, and it works with past notes of how king nigger obongo and other democrats are trying to rush illegals with citizenship to be able to out-vote trump.

Just shat this out in paint. Obviously it doesn't take into account the votes for the ten other republican candidates or the couple democrat ones.

Reminder:

The stealthy, Eric Schmidt-backed startup that’s working to put Hillary Clinton in the White House

archive.is/sy9hx
qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/

I live on a really long island

WESTERN NEW YORK MASTER RACE CHECKING IN

it's fucking happening faggots

No amount of buses full of brown people taking them to the polls can help this bitch win

Trump will be the first man in modern history to not need Ohio to win the presidency

Check my doubles

I don't think NY will go red unless the debates absolutely slaughter Hillary.

He doesn't need the state anyway, he just needs Romney states + Nevada, Colorado, Florida, Virginia, and New Hampshire. That's a win.

He is also primed to get Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, and maybe Pennsylvania as icing on the cake.

ALL 50 STATES
Come on guys, let's meme this hard, make Trump the most profound and accomplished president in history.

trump doesnt try

he wins

New York state is pretty red. It's New York City that skews hard blue, but the thing is there are a lot of people in NYC now who are really fucking tired of libshits bullshit. THere are also people who see Trump as more of a New Yorker than Hillary who might otherwise be blue but won't be voting for her because they see her as worse and more disingenuous an opportunist than her.

Trump will take New York. Hillary's selection of Kaine is going to cost her a lot of ground.

indigo pill tier

There would be a war. I would be shooting people.

wew

I don't think she will get said bump, as assange has blown the whole thing open.