BlackLivesMatter blocks old man from using the sidewalk because he's white

Police are right next to them and not doing shit about it. He eventually gives up. Happened in Washington yesterday.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6861037.html
jpost.com/Opinion/Africa-and-the-revitalization-of-the-Zionist-dream-462252
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers.

This isn't really worthy of its own thread. Where is the BLM general?

Death, niggers deserve death.
Get on with it.

Bump

You mean DC. Washington means the state.

The old man is probably a Trump supporter now.

Guy just looks like he wants to teach some science.

Why live?

wtf

They have unwittingly shown more support for segregation in the last few years for it to go unnoticed at this point.

Just ship them back across the pond or just herd them into some swath of land and be done with it.

Why do a bunch of fat, obviously unemployed nigresses get to stand on a public sidewalk and scream false narratives all day about "white privilege"? Sure looks to me like some big fat sheeboons are getting the special treatment by making an elderly man walk around so they can scream about how important their life is.

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?

Where in DC was this? I got the next few days free maybe I'll go make the news for using a public sidewalk

Goddamn it, when I cross the street to avoid niggers and they call me a racist for it. Now they're telling whitey to do it.

Make up your mind niggers!

Union station

The guy's probably a life-long liberal who got what was coming to him, he was acting way too cucked there to have been anything but that.

So do they want to bring segregation back?

Let's see how much they like it when whites take them up on that offer and they lose all of the benefits of western civilization because niggers can't contribute to society.

Because there are no laws against it actually?
What she says is not able to be thought of as agitating for violence (spoiler, we'd be hit long before them due to organizational skills.) and there is no reason for somebody to have to actually let you pass on a public space or private. Much less on private.
You can only be hit with trespassing charges.

soon

THIS NEVER HAPPENS WHEN I AM AROUND

WHERE ARE THESE COWARDS

Pure controlled opposition.

Someone should have broken their arms and let the man tread over their broken corpses.

Disgusting.

Holy shit. This is why the police didn't help:

Top zuz

I wish all the parenthesis using disqus cancer would fuck off back to TRS forums, that shit is so overdone, its practically coolface at this point.

What's wrong, (((user)))? You don't have anything to hide, do you?

He can sue for that.

Blocking him for not allowing to use public property on the basis of his race.

He could sue her smug bulldog face, but niggers don't have money/jobs so all he gets in the end are legal fees

Two criminal trials of several Klan and ANP members were conducted: six men were prosecuted in a state criminal trial in 1980, five were charged with murder. All were acquitted by an all-white jury of their peers. A second, federal criminal civil rights trial in 1984 concluded with the acquittal of the nine defendants by an all-white jury.

(hitler dubs checked)
Probably where they got the idea for 'diversity'

since it's being shilled out of existence:

8ch.net/pol/res/6861037.html

The police can stop people blocking the sidewalk. They just don't want to cause a mass chimpout.

fixed

At first this shit got me pissed off, now I just find it ridiculous and somewhat useful. All it's doing at this point is waking up more people to the reality of the world.

Seriously, what the fuck do they think they're accomplishing preventing an old white dude from walking on a sidewalk?

And what was up with that shifty jew at the end scribbling in his little notebook and checking the walker over?

Good, let people see BLM and the police as they are. Hopefully, they'll realize we're on our own sooner than later.

Well, I didn't support niggers and their BLM movement before. But ever since they blocked an old white man from getting to work, I've decided these niggers have some valid complaints.

Probably a Fed like the whistle guy with short shorts in MN. They're sending these goofy liaisons to BLM protests; probably to refine tactics and document

Wouldn't you just love to take a potato-masher & toss it in the middle of those NIGGERS while yelling, "ACHTUNG!"…?…

Killing human-shaped filth like these wouldn't evoke even a tiny twinge of empathy.

He can sue the police & the city for not enforcing the law & allowing his civil rights to be violated.

What would you do in this situation Holla Forums? If you beat the ever loving shit out of the male, you're going to be arrested. You could push them out of the way, but I doubt many people want to touch their nasty skin.

((( )))

The police should have done have just done their job, though I'm sure they got orders from up top to keep hands off the loud wildlife

Honestly, I have very little sympathy for him. He and his generation allowed things to get this bad.

Now we're the ones that are going to have to live through a civil war because of them.

It's beyond coolface, it might as well be "Over 9000" or "This is Sparta".

Same thing with pozzed.

Fuck off back to plebbit.

I can't wait for this to finally explode into a full race war so the niggers can finally have their superiority complexes shattered when we make them our bitches again

niggers are shit

jpost.com/Opinion/Africa-and-the-revitalization-of-the-Zionist-dream-462252

We need to start a #backtoAfrica

The BLM faggots bus all across the country. Maybe we should go on road trips to start fights with them?

We need to torture these pieces of shit as a warning. Crucify them by the ocean; they will get turned into beef jerky by the salt air and the reflection of the sun, and gulls will pick at their cracked skin, the salt causing them extreme agony. Walk them in chains by the waterfront so they can hear the wailing as their shitskin comrades beg for death.

I'd prefer if not so many cucked blue-pill whites not die as we approach the happening. But there is nothing that I can do too convince them and they just shout profanities and the powers they have now could see me punished at work or even by the law.

One sucker bunch by a nigger will either red-pill them or the next time they'll be shot instead, so it sort of will work its way out overtime making our point of view stronger.

:∩)

Or we could quietly sit in our basements and masturbate to the thought of doing so, telling our fellow goyim that we should do something about it!
Actions speak louder than words, faggot. If you don't have any memes to shitpost, don't shitpost at all.

Inefficient.

It's not racism when nogs do it. Kudos to the pork in blue for letting such blatant racism happen. Now you can see a sample of South African justice for Whites unless we do something now.

niggers