Alright Holla Forums there's a black lives matter protest outside of where I work tomorrow. What should I do?

Alright Holla Forums there's a black lives matter protest outside of where I work tomorrow. What should I do?

Do donuts in your car blasting moonman right in front of them

this

CALL THEM NIGGERS, OP

I don't care if you say it to their faces or rig up some kind of discrete audio system to blast "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" all day.

Just do it. Let tomorrow be known as the day the white man began to fight back against BLM.

Hand out leaflets of black on black crime statistics.

And ask them if they have updog

Shine their eyes with a high-power laser pointer at night time. Make sure to leave the area immediately afterwards.

if your gunna do anything do this and get the fuck out of there fast

or you could wear a spooky ghost mask scare then away, hey it works in scooby doo

Make a giant Poster saying that BLM has already killed more people in the last year than the KKK did in 30 years!

which is as funny as it is true

Call them niggers and do it with vid related so nobody can really hear it and you can just piss them off.

Document them.

Personally, I was thinking of co-opting the so called protest and making my own signs about them doing the dirty work of George Soros while wearing a MAGA hat.

Wear your klan hood and robes holding a sign saying "even i think you kill each other too much"

do you own a gun OP?

Wear a bodycam and do this. The rage would be legendary, make sure you are carrying though just in case.

Call yourself transgender and pretend to be jewish then behead him for 'stare raping' you.

Sign with their rhetoric taken to the extreme
Examples:
"Alton Sterling was a Good Boy"
"Only Black lives matter"

"Stop Thug Culture"
"Jay Z gets rich keeping YOU poor"

"Make your life matter"

Of course I do, I'm a red blooded white male veteran.

pic related might inspire you OP.

Might as well play Moonman

"Marches for freedom
Votes for Slavery"

Hydrogen peroxide and ammonia. Using glass bottles pour one into the other give it a quick a shake and throw it into the crowd.

Play Moonman and throw bananas at them for your workplace.
If you have to be inside, taunt them as much as possible or leave provocative literature all over the outside of your work. Try to get them to attack your workplace.

Chlorine sorry not hydroden peroxide, not sure what I was thinking.

I think you're a little confused mate.

Nice idea though, you'd want to mix sodium hypochlorite and ammonia. Should solve your nigger problems.

Just drive down the high way, when you legally have right of way, going the speed limit, and obeying all laws.

I hope you kill as many as you can in the process.

Call in sick

redpill them about the fact that BLM is actually run and funded by a Jew Billionaire named George Soros who was a nazi collaborator during WWII and he's using them as shock troops in his personal war against civilization.

Are u in Pittsburgh? Some white blue hair sjw cunt I know posted how she was going to be at that one over goybook. I knew she was that type from the first scent of cat lady to be

Wasted.

OPEN FIRE!

RACE WAR NOW!

Get to a high vantage point and open fire with a fully automagic fun.

I can only hope kek's will is revealed. Perhaps happenings in pittsburgh

Call the police.

Don't do anything to get yourself fired, just film them discretely with a bodycam

Dress like a zombie, chase them. Niggers are afraid of zombies.