How damn short are these people? Can anyone guess...

How damn short are these people? Can anyone guess? I'm 5' 9" and I look taller (like a lot taller) in pictures than these people. Is it just a poor angle or are these people seriously less than five and a half feet tall?

World average heignt for men is 170cm.

You are inferior for not using the metric system.

*175cm i will now commit Harakiri, because being wron is unforgivable!

Yeah, but that's counting manlets from Asia. True Aryan master race men should be 6'4"

6' is the absolute minimum for a male, everything below is just pathetic

Doing the commie cuck anal firsting. Low energy faggots

They are not short, OP. They are just far away.

I'd fuck the fat bitch.

No, they're short. Again, I'm 5'9" and I look taller in photos even when I'm at an equivalent distance. I'm on the lower end of normal, so if these people are shorter than me, they are by definition short.

what i notice is that every single one of em is white while most Holla Forumsturds are mongrels.

i genuinely find this facinating

I'm 2m16 my brother I'll fuck you up for insulting my dwarf brother!

double suicide when, my man?

wait a minute…

How do you know what you look like from far away?
How do you even know how other people perceive you at ANY distance?
Maybe you perceive yourself differently than others perceive you. Most people do, which is why it is pointless to compare yourself to others.

You really need to stop obsessing on how short you are. It is only as important as YOU make it.

t. manlet

Did reddit have another meeting?

…because I've had pictures taken of me when I was far away, and I've looked at the pictures?

I'd assume that so long as they have eyes and view the world using the visible light portion of the electromagnetic spectrum they would view me as having the same general proportions as I do.

Kek this fucking guy.

Discount Jack Black?

Superkek'd

Obviously a tall loser wrote that.

Except there Leftypol vagnotts

I love how all of them are trying to hide their disgust.