Menopause can now be reversed

newscientist.com/article/mg23130833-100-menopause-reversal-restores-periods-and-produces-fertile-eggs/

I hope you're ready to become even more redundant as a male. Now dried up old hags and whores can have children whenever they want. Mohammed will probably the one to love them in their old age. Now the cock carousel never ends.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VUCgE
cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/causes-of-cancer/hormones-and-cancer/hrt-and-cancer
newscientist.com/article/dn21621-false-memories-generated-in-lab-mice/
archive.is/ifmPl
archive.is/gXno7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The age of the Gilf hunter has began

except for that thing where old women basically only birth retards and autists.

Still though it'd be interesting to see the health effects.

THIS.

Aside from the ones you just listed? I'd imagine some crazy hormonal issues.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Youve clearly never seen a Nigerian looking for legal immigrant status. Theyll put their dick in literally anything.

Why the fuck would you want to reverse menopause?

So your kid can be known as the one with the granny mom? So you'll be too old to do any activity requiring much physical exertion with them? So when they're entering their '20s or '30s you'll basically be a fucking corpse rotting away in a rest home from Alzheimers?

Good God I thought the fucking solipsistic narcissism of trannies was bad. Aren't scientists supposed to have "ethics committees" to stop this shit?

Dysgenics.

Hilldawg is gonna be prez, this shit is gonna be rolled out en masse, and they are going to start huge anti male laws, no staring, looking, or approaching women (already started in the UK). They will also start a bachelor tax under hilldawg, then during the end of the term she will start WW3 with russia. Get ready for hell folks.

Great, even more autists and potatoes can be born to washed up hags who spent their youth riding the sterile cock carousel.

I'VE FIGURED IT OUT
RETIREMENT IS ESSENTIALLY IMPOSSIBLE

What's something only women can do that requires zero effort for 9 months?

THE KIKES WANT OLD WOMEN TO SERVE AS SURROGATES

Yes.
Except those committees more often than not try to stop shit like research into which races are smarter, or human cloning rather than things like this.
Cloning is possible, by the way. It's just that a lot of people have a fucking massive understanding of what it actually is due to science-fiction shit.

Why is everyone acting like this is a bad thing?

If we can keep women fertile forever, they'll be disincentivized to ever become whores.

Now we just need to ban contraception, including condoms, and we're on our way to a degeneracy free society.

Get this Simpsons gif cancer fucking out of here. And archive for Christ sakes fucking faggot.

(You)

Doesn't matter. The quality of the eggs, regardless of the ability to release them, decrease so substantially after age 40 that kids will be riddled with birth defects. You'd be better off fucking your sister and starting a family that way instead of a middle aged woman.

Well the good news is that this will eventually lead to complete age reversal which will likely be available by the time most of the boomers are already dead.

Self centered women who got to 50 without realizing their biological clock had already expired and suddenly decided they want the ultimate accessory to show of to their similarly aged friends - a child.

They dont care about the welfare of the child, its just an accessory for them on the same level as a purse sized dog and potentially an ATM to fund their retirement.

The risk of downs syndrome increases exponentially with the mothers age, by the time a woman is 50 its a 1 in 10 chance.

Jesus fucking Christ, the ethics committees stop human cloning but not animal cloning?
The fact a normal person can pay for this disturbs me even more.

This explains Chris-Chan.

A lot of my post was rhetorical, but it's like no-one ever fucking asks why limitations like menopause or skyrocketing probabilities of birth defects exist.

But of course that would open a can of worms no-one really wants to open for public debate (i.e. "If the prime period of female fertility is between 18-30, is there a way to encourage procreation in this period without resorting to welfare for slutty teenaged singe mothers?")

Oh well, I guess the I FUCKIN' LOVE SCIENCE goons have something new to gush over

It was closest related gif I had you fucking spergo.

I doubt New Scientist is going to start deleting articles, but whatever:

archive.is/VUCgE

This. And even if the eggs are "flowing", isnt it dangerous for a woman in her 40's to get a baby? Im not talking about how fucked up the kid will be, but like, its a big chance that her vaginas rips and other crazy shit like that.

Something, I feel like science makes us go back, not forward. Who fucking cares about stopping menopause? Why doesnt these fucks cure something important, like cancer? Oh, I forgot.. theres possibly already a cure for cancer, but only for (((certain))) people.

Goddamn

There are plenty of good health-related reasons to want to reverse menopause. Osteoporosis and cancer risks skyrocket after menopause, and about 10 years after, heart attack and stroke risks skyrocket too. Estrogen protects women from a lot of gnarly health problems and once it's gone, so is their protection.

There are 0 good reasons to want to restore fertility in a post-menopausal woman. Giving birth at that age would endanger the woman's health far more than the effects of menopause on its own. It's just fucked up to even consider reversing menopause for fertility reasons.

even though i know its a meme "le autisté polacks", i always find it annoying as fuck. Holla Forums is probably the lowest autist-filled board, both on 4cuck and Holla Forums.

and we're not talking about "can function normal but still little bit weird"-autist, the autists that will be borned thanks to is gonna be like chris-chan.

but user, women thats having estrogen deficiency after menopause are given estrogen shots. so the problem is already solved.

I suspected but I decided to reply anyway.

user, you and I both know the real reason why they are doing this…

They quit giving those out because it gave them cancer. What they're looking for is a cancer-free way to restore the benefits of estrogen to post-menopausal women. And it's SUPPOSED TO BE fertility-free too, that is the ultimate research goal.

So the menopause can be reversed but will that effect any of the genetic problems that older women are at risk of passing to their children?

PREPARE FOR AN INFLUX OF MULATTO DOWNS CHILDREN LADS

No. Spoiled eggs are spoiled eggs. That's why it's sick to do it to reinstate fertility instead of just for replacing estrogen and improving health.

If we could lower cancer, strokes, and heart attack rates in women aged 50 - 80 we could save millions and millions of dollars a year, but not if we have to care for their leather-egg tard children.

Do they even know about the consequences of stopping menopause?

The female body is meant to have menopause, why stop it?

Really? any studies you can provide? only asking because menopause is the third most funded health research in my country

You're just asking for an autistic kid or a Mong if you have children over 40.

So they're trying to encourage women to put off having kids to even later, becomes career women longer, become less likely to marry and form normal nuclear families, and birth out retarded kids.

WEW

10/10 pic choice

A general rule in medicine is an increased number of cycles means one is increasing their chance of developing estrogen dependent cancers. Add that estrogen generally acts like a low level muscle relaxant, you then have the female body operating in a manner it was never meant to do at that given age. this will lead to all kinds of problems, some we may not even be accustomed to dealing with, certainly not in this age or group. Also, the natural effects of aging will find themselves clashing with this as well.

Also, these women will have lowered sex drives though I can imagine the jews behind this know this and just want these women to stay in the work force longer.

Sure np

cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/causes-of-cancer/hormones-and-cancer/hrt-and-cancer

This is actually almost true, in reality a first cousin marriage does less damage to a child than a woman giving birth in her 30's… Assuming this is only done once every 5 or 6 generations so as to maintain genetic diversity within the genetic line so to prevent recessive alleles forming pairs and becoming homozygous.

Modern birthing practices among whites are doing untold amounts of damage to current and future generations.

I can see the benefits for a woman's bones with continued fertility.
I want to play gold with my wife into our 60s (When we aren't bashing niggers heads in with our gold clubs)

Menopause is a bane on women's comfort. My wife is not close to the shit, thank Kek, but her friends have $300 timered fans to sych up with their hot flashes, grow mustaches, buy $3000 cool gel mattresses to combat those restless leg syndromes and hot flashes.

As long as this tech is only available to whites, I am OK with it.

Kikes always fucking with nature.

So now when you creampie a milf you get a call in a month about your baby? Get the fuck out of here with that shit. Grandma and her bad hip taking little Johnny to kindergarten. How fucking embarrassing for that little shit. Everyone knows he was some degenerate Tinder type hook up after a Jew science experiment and should have been aborted.

A c-section could prevent life threatening vaginal damage but the main concern in terms of the mothers health is the resource drain the child will incur upon the mother.

An example, one of the biggest problems for women is osteoporosis for a number of reasons but one of them is due to the fetus draining large amounts of calcium from her bones in order to develop. In a young woman her metabolism and greater calcium reserves help to compensate for the drain but as she grows older her metabolism slows and her ability to replenish her bodies calcium supply is greatly diminished.

It's not just calcium but many other vital minerals and nutrients that are lost during pregnancy and are sometimes almost impossible to recover once the female is past her late 20's. These essential components aren't just sitting around waiting to be used, they are taken from critical organs and mechanisms like bones, nerves, and other organ tissue; pregnancy is a very biologically expensive process.

Simply put giving birth past the mid 20's is a health hazard and was considered as such many hundreds of years before feminism fucked up all common sense.

Little Freudian slip there, Shlomo?

Reverse how?
Don't women have a finite number of eggs since birth?

And even if they managed to do it, the kids would be genetical defects.
One born past even fucking 30 has a higher risk of problems. Let alone 50 or 60.

I never realised the toll pregnancy puts on the body, that is very interesting. Is there anywhere I could read more on the subject?

Let me stop you right there, feminists don't invent shit. Men invent things and feminist use them for their own ends.

Also you shouldn't call them that, Nazi's and feminists are so drastically opposed it's not even funny.

Femcommies is more appropriate.

Top fucking kek - that's good.

Do me a kindness and inform the thread where the "F" key and "G" key are located on your keyboard user.

Golf is a white man's game. Is there a whiter sport? Raquetball? Squash?

The older the bitch the more likely she births autists and retards.

They'll blame the patriarchy for it.

Skiing and swimming are both white as fuck.

Awesome more retards

"THE WALL" IS COMING DOWN!

PUAs ON SUICIDE WATCH!

The average Health ED textbook from the 90's had most of the critical bits but more of the scientific stuff can be found by using Google Scholar or the like.

Look for human pregnancy in particular since humans have a much more dangerous and draining birth process due to the size of our heads as well as the selective pressures which have made white females the slender and attractive form they are but has simultaneously reduced their ability to give birth to many children.

Notice how she-boons can spawn 20 niglets and not have physiological damage later in life? It's because they are an r selected species and their biological makeup handles reproduction differently than humans. Even shitskins like poo's or Dune Coons have trouble breeding like niggers do since they have some amount of Caucasian blood in them.

K selected organism like whites evolved to have fewer children (average max is around 7) while having a much more feminine appearance and structure which alters her behavioral psychology as well.

Explaining everything would take me days so I suggest first watching the video I posted as an introduction to selection theory and then reading up on how pregnancy works from scholastic sources; try to avoid books from after 2005, I am in a biology field and I have to say that the amount of liberal BS that is being shoved in to text books to cover up actual biology has even got some of the feminist professors in my schools Bio department deeply unsettled.

The wall is not menopause but rather a woman attractive qualities that entail youth. Most women tend to go bad far before they hit menopause.

Actually it's between 16 and 25 for whites and 13 and 26 for most dark races, very few ethic groups of females retain high levels of viability once they are in their late 30's as the decline normally begins around 27 assuming the female is of decent genetic stock and has lead a healthy life up to that point which is becoming increasingly rare.

Also, having many sexual partners in K selected races causes an acceleration of reproductive decay by a mechanism that is not fully understood yet (mostly due to controversy over study rather than lack of opportunity); the short version is that the more males a female has sex with without forming a successful long term pair bond the quicker her reproduction organs age.

So basically cloning is just DNA being put into the yet unformed embryo eggs of mother, with mother's own dna being pulled off of it. This doesn't seem to affect literally anything except the fact that entire body of an animal being cloned growing up and having exactly the same structure as the original, basically a manually made sibling.

So it would mean that clone has body of an original, but his own soul, if human is being cloned for example.

On the other hand here's a thing, you can inject memories from one's person brain into another in the future, cause its already possible to inject false memories into animals. Procedure of injecting false memories was tested successfully in 2012 on mice.
newscientist.com/article/dn21621-false-memories-generated-in-lab-mice/
archive.is/ifmPl

Imagine being yourself, and then suddenly learn that you are a clone of a person who died long time ago and have his memories. Will you realize that your own soul is unique and believe that? Or you will kill yourself for the fact that you are just a copy?

The future is looking really dark.

Bad idea. My aunt had a baby with 40+ years and the baby was ok, but the live of my aunt was under danger of death. At the end the doctors saved her but she her vagina is a mess now and she has problems even when she has to go to the bathroom.

Are there any similar effects old men have on their children?

I just noticed I made a typo.
I meant "misunderstanding"

Science needs to stop. Its gone too far.

no, having children pas the age of 30 significantly increases the chances of complications and genetic problems, and the older she gets the higher the chances of something going wrong

Reminder this is the larger benefit. 95% of women who get this treatment probably will not even want to have more kids. Menopause wrecks your system. The sudden drastic decrease in estrogen production causes all sorts of problems. Imagine if as a guy you suddenly didn't produce as much testosterone. It's heavy shit.

But of course Holla Forums will ignore facts and reason and jump to "omg those women want to have autist babby with muslims."

This.

jfc this shit. Fuck menopause. Good for these scientists, we are one step closer to halting the aging process.

No sauce but recent research suggest there may be ovoblasts that make new eggs. The science of limited eggs hurr durr was done in the 1950s, and a lot of shit that was said then we now know is false.

übermensch will be made not born.

Does this mean the cat ladies will be no more?

Nah, unless they can reverse the effects of aging as well the chads aren't going to want them.

Checked. Can confirm, way back in middle school I had a teacher who was 600lb-room-shook-when-she-walked-needed-her-own-reality-show fat. A nigerian straight off the boat ended up knocking her up and marrying her a month into their relationship.

Yes!
Now we can finally have kids with that sexy 60 yo woman!
Now women can finally pursue careers forever!
Now we can raise the down syndrome rate from 1% to 80%!

Is a clone of you still you? Is it your consciousness transferring over or is it more like having a child?

Can you prove that they exist?

A 45 year old mother has something like a 75% chance to birth a child with major life-ruining birth defects.

Gee, I wonder who would want that?

I've never considered myself a luddite but that shit is fucking horrifying and unnatural. Everyone involved with this research should be publicly tortured to death as a warning.

I don't care if you're a career woman or how old you are, you're still not going to worm your way into my life and take it from me.

Yeah that was my problem with Dune style cloning.
Even if it's you, you still die.

Perhaps not, but worth a shot.

A new method to increase the amount of retards and autists, like we need that.

mine was 38. No wonder I ended up here

The most genetically inferior people browse Holla Forums. Now that's ironic.

Shouldn't it be womynopause ?

At least I'm not ugly, deformed or crippled.
Socially fucked though.

If it's not me then I don't care. I would an android replacement body but a clone of me that isn't me running around doesn't help me.

If you upload your brain to an android body, is that you?

Speak for yourself.

inb4 Hillary voter-frauds her way in, takes the "cure," and decides to blow up Moscow during her heavy flow.

This is bad. Women aren't meant to have children past their prime and the only conceivable reason for this is if it's another stepping stone in human longevity and extension of youth, as opposed to keeping the old geezers alive and creating more shit.

Tech like this requires close monitoring and strict application. It's bad enough we have niggers overbreeding, last thing we need is old people breeding retards.

Oy vey, you wouldn't get in front of love would you? Besides, who are you to discriminate mentally challenged people? Those women have a RIGHT to choose to have a child even if the chance for defects is higher.

Great, even more birth defects on the way.
The average woman is lost 90% of her eggs by age 30. The ones that are left are of degraded quality. Feminism, or at least the effect of it whereby women delay having children into middle-aged, has caused a huge increase in birth defects like Down's syndrome and childhood developmental problems like autism. The rise has only been kept statistically in check by increases prenatal screening and abortion of the broken babies.

The number of eggs is limited, restarting ovulation will not create new eggs. If nature stops ovulation while there are still some eggs left, there is probably a very good reason for it, such as the remaining eggs being so rotten and damaged that allowing them to be used would be dysgenic.
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/7079641/Women-lose-90-per-cent-of-eggs-by-30.html
archive.is/gXno7

There is also the question of what sort of woman waits until she is naturally sterile before deciding that she has time in her life for a baby? Obviously the kind of woman who has little in the way of motherly instinct and has her whole life put hedonistic consumption and pleasure ahead of children. The kind of mother who just wants the kids to check off her bucket list, the kind with no real affection in her heart, daycare, coldness and autism as the result.
This is NOT good news.

Exactly.
Here is the research that the story linked to is based on.

It gives the true story, also bear in mind that the graphs are logarithmic, the drop in fertility is colossal and rapid.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811725/

So your dad is a cripple at 66?
He should've taken better care of himself, also you are lucky to even have a father, your "old fart" father has been there your entire formative period, giving you a massive advantage over your peers and their single mother broken homes. Caring for someone is character building.

Sucks to be you, fam. My mom was married at 18 and had me at 20.

Wow I sure can't wait to commit my life, work, and money to a 40 year old cock carousel veteran!

MY MOM IS BETTER THAN YOUR MOM

fucked up his back moving heavy shit a couple years back, basically can't move around that well anymore, on top of that he's got arthritis and chronic pain yet the only thing he complains about is that he can't get his dick up anymore. He was too much of a geezer to do any kid stuff growing up and my mom bailed after he started getting ED.

its not easy taking care of someone while trying to get your future together.

Sorry fam, My dad is only 53, reason my Mum had me so late is because she only married my dad 5 years previous, and had Ovarian cancer for that time, it's a miracle I'm even here at all.

Hes still better off than a single mother kid. My mother had me at 21 too.
Our mothers would be called losers by feminists, the "tragedy" of having a child when it is best for the child's health.
My mother got the highest graduation scores in her year at school but she decided to become a mother over anything else, which was normal in my day (gen X scum here.)

There are plenty who will. The "old women are hot" meme has been internalized already. Even here, even on Holla Forums people say "milf".
Thank the Kikes with their propaganda shows " sex in the city", the term "milf" itself is also a Jew creation , from the movie "American Pie" iirc. Through sheer repetition they are warping minds. Look out soon for a "maximum age difference" as these aged have demand a husband but all the most eligible men are bagging women in their 20s.

Sorry to hear that, men do trash their bodies sooner on average from simple hard work and stress, even to the point of death from overwork. They have a word for that in Japanese.
I wish I had the opportunity to look after my dad. He is 69 but moved to Australia with his second wife, who is only 50 and physically abuses him, breaks stuff, smashes his glasses etc, he's stuck where he is half way across the world and no one to help him, same as your dad he trashed his body from work so is basically at the mercy of this sociopath. You will be glad that you did it when you're older.

yeah rip

How fucked are men when it comes to paternal age of conceiving? When do things start going south for them to conceive a healthy child?

inb4 AOC raised to 35.

This is just going to give the beta army over at /r9k/ a new level of autists to call soldiers.

That's because of the egg going rotten and deteriorating.

Birth after 20 should be outlawed internationally as a human rights violation.

mine was 39….

I wonder how black level retarded you anons are?

It seems that's the standard result of a mom being so old.

You'd think that's how we ended up coming here the very first time

Go away retard. Go play with legos or build a puzzle or something.

no

>>>/r9k/

I care about western civilization more than myself, my wife or family. If I can sacrifice myself for even I micron of safekeeping I would gladly do it.

But, surely, with modern medicinal advancements, whilst having children in your 30s is still unwise, the late 20s is still okay?

My IQ is 115, so.. meh.

Time to bolster our ranks lads!

user, I've got some bad news for you

Which online test did you take? I ask because they're all irrelevant and DO NOT show IQ.

REEEEEEEEEE

This. Online IQ tests are shit, and have everyone thinking they're goddamn geniuses.

Was Sex And The City the most damaging piece of kike propaganda to be aired on TV?

I wonder now, why they translated it like that.

No. That would be the banned 9-11 Fox News piece that aired and was subsequently never shown again and the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th parts were never shown.

So I should take the Government-approved good goy IQ Test instead?

Over the (((online IQ test))). Yes.

You're WAYYY too paranoid of that shit if you actually think what you imply.

Because it sounds similar and no one give a shit and there is no difference?

Yes, but much lower. Men are a-okay until they hit 45 as well, but the number of healthy sperm decreases thereafter. An 80 year old man could still impregnate a woman, but they'd be best off screening their sperm to find the healthiest ones rather than going in blind.

If that happens, I just know they'd say "SEE? LOOK! THERE ARE GENETIC DIFFERENCES IN RACE! WHITES ARE RETARDS!"

Fuck.

Fuck off sick mgtow. Go fuck boys like you know you want to.

This could be great news for White women who want to have white babies but whose youth was ruined by feminist indoctrination.

If we want to up our numbers, the best way is to up White fertility across the board.

These pussies stand in the way of true progress.

You are pushing against the upper limits of what is considered "healthy" from a biological standpoint, a woman who has had a perfect health record, keeps herself in amazing shape, and has good European or East Asian genes could do it without any damage but she would be limited to one child if she wants both the offspring and herself to come away from the experience without permanent harm.

Modern medicine isn't enough to compensate for what aging does to the female body; Also, from a biology standpoint most modern medicine does more harm than good, the main things of value that it has provided are regenerative boosters, better nutritional data, and anesthetics for easing the stress response during birth.

Modern medicine helps to compensate for aging the same way a band-aid helps a hemophiliac.

Only the one on the far left looks remotely healthy and useable for reproduction… and that is probably with a lot of makeup.

Fuck off with this shit. Taking care of your parents and living in a mulch-generational home is an honorable thing to do, especially if you have a job and can contribute to the house economy.

And the majority of people on Holla Forums are not fucked up because their mothers were too old, they are fucked up because their parents separated which always destroys a persons maximum earning potential and quality of life.

That said, even if I believed I was retarded from having older parents (and I don't believe that) I still would support eugenics because it works and is for the greater good of mankind.

Is this like when the Raelians claimed they got cloning to work?

They're already likely doing something to whites and Americans in general through the food supply, have you seen how many fucking downy kids there are these days as well as ADHD and mentally unstable little shits being born?

I know a lot of it is due to overdiagnosing by (((doctors))) and weak parental control but still kids are just being born fucking weird these days, I can tell you this from personal experience.

t. Millenial

Feminism trying to solve the problem of them being barren hags.

Suppose this is done and a granny births a Cronenberg abomination.

Two Cronenberg abominations diddle each other while they're young and have babies. Do those babies come out normal?

It's not about deleting articles. It's about denying ad revenue and click numbers.

I want to go back!!!

remember to report all intl shills

I can't really relate much, but I'm sure it's nothin' personal, user.

Heheh.

Is this number of babies born with down syndrome, or those diagnosed with it (abortion and all)?
Many people here say we must prepare for an increased number of deformed, retarded, or autistic children running around in the future, but aside from autistic children, I imagine the number of children born with deformities or retardations will stay very low, as I think many of these women would abort them.

Do you not want offspring?
At least go for an effeminate android with a western A.I. and an artificial womb (of course, they won't be perfect either).

Nice White genocide you have going there, Shlomo.

Not really, no.
But if we could get androids with waifu A.I. and artificial wombs, I would consider it.

Whoops! I meant 14!

I don't like the sound of this…

That would actually be a bit funny, in a way.

I would see it as having a child, probably the same for those who upload there memories, maybe even for those who teleport without the use of magic.

Hockey.

How old was she when she got knocked up?

The family unit has been largely broken down over the years and gradually weakened in the West, and has suffered for it.

I've 3 autoimmune disorders, probably diabetes when i get older, glasses, born into separated family, forever skeleton
My mother had me when she was 30 something

I'm quick enough to pick up nearly everything I've ever done quicker than anyone I've ever met. Not exaggerating either. I just exert myself constantly

MEN age like fine wine, not women.

You fucking cuck.

No, we're opening ground for even MORE Brave New World.

Enough is Enough.

No, it's more like whine aged.

IQ 145-160. Retarded seems to be the disqualifier, not the prerequisite…

Great, just what the gene pool needs, a bunch of mentally ill femi cunts waking up in their 40's and realizing all the stronk womyn stuff was bullshit and all they wanted was to be a wife and mother, polluting humanity with their dried up old franken-eggs.

Cool. We have Viagra, people living longer, and now women who can conceive past 50…

Now, could we finally get some technology to allow us to not turn into saggy, crooked prunes?

I was diagnosed with that. It's because the class I was in was worthless worksheets during class and for homework every day. In second grade.

t. permanently damaged millenial

That isn't what's happening. This is

He's trapped and can't do anything different, and it might be decades before his dad dies. Then he would finally be free to do what his siblings have done. It may be too late.

Do your siblings know you blame them for not having children? Because they have betrayed you and your father.

My mom was around 40

They can already do this. You can already use them to gestate another woman's fertilized egg.

But now they'll be able to have their own children, probably with a much higher chance of some kind of serious problems like autism or major birth defects the older the woman is.

tfw my mother was 41
tfw my father was 51

I hate him for many reasons, one being that he's an old useless babyboomer with no wisdom to bestow upon me. He's also a degenerate who I wouldn't give any form of recognition if he weren't my father

Jew, please.

its almost like these fucking (((scientists))) dont understand that women come with an expiration date for a reason

This is a good thing actually.
Smart people wait for children until their careers are settled, until the time their menopauses kick in.
So, hypothetically a smart cautious couple could have more than 3 children with this method, taken that the guy freezes his sperm

Except the childs going to be a retarded autist.

Another, classic case of problem-reaction-solution by the Jews:

- Make women work until they're too old to have kids
- Are unhappy about it
- Sell them very expensive treatments to reverse menopause
- They get to have their feels and, at best, Delta-class children Brave New World
- Kikes richer and more powerful yet again

Everything natural is being turned upside down, whenever you catch it, there's a 100% chance the kikes are involved.

You're not alone, honorable anons.

actually they found the man's age to be a bigger contributor to autism and birth defects in a long term study.

the highest instance of autism was between an old man and a young woman. much larger than young man with older woman, and even women in their 40s with a similar aged man.

i have my own theories about why the study showed that though… if anyone actually cares and i actually have some merit in this field. if anyone actually believes me

Fuck it I'll bite. Let's hear your theory.

Tfw both my parents were around 20-22

Well that explains Chris Chan.

20 is too early don't you think?

you don't want kids with birth defects or mental disabilities that could've been prevented if the mother was younger at the time of childbearing would you?

thats not how it works user

putting emphasis on

For what its worth I'd like to see that study and your idea. 30-40 should still be a good age for men.
both my parents were early twenties and permanently married

Grasp harder.

I've never been diagnosed with anything (although I stutter, my hand writing is shit, and I'm myopic), but who knows, maybe I do have some crazy shit running through me

And we never stopped to think if we should.

This could be a resurgence of white people.

The main reason whites have low birth rates is because feminism tricks young gullible women into delaying childbirth, and by the time they figure out they've been tricked it's too late.

Only downside is
Fertility people are nuts and produce treatments that have really shitty side effects.

One recent fertility drug makes women into sluts essentially, on it even decent god fearing women can't resist a cock.

gaaay

She appears to have bad genes.

There aren't any obvious physical abnormalities… what in specific are you talking about?

Get back to work Goyim! That detrienium isn't going to mine itsel!! Stupid clones, our next version of you is going to have to have the IQ significantly decreased.

Enjoy your transkikism faggots

Jesus fucking Christ, this is terrifying. It reminds me of a novel series called The Gap Cycle, which started out as a writing exercise but turned into a sci fi epic about ethics and governance in deep space. One of the strange, fucked up things that happens is a main character, who is a female officer of the dominant corporate security force in human space, has a human fetus "force-grown" to 16 years of maturity in like, an hour. This is made possible thanks to an alien race which has mastered genetic engineering called the Amnion. They have one of their doctors force-grow the child. Problem is, he doesn't have a mind at 16; a 16 year old with an infants mind would be a functionless abomination. So they copied the mom's mind. Her child is male. And he was conceived by brutal rape. So her son thinks he is her and knows what it's like to be raped. It's fucking bizarre.

Great. The world needs more autistic children born to elderly parents.

The "difference between father-mother ages" factor could be an artifact of trying to regress a linear equation onto a quadratic reality.

I wonder if the researchers tried using "father's age squared" in their model.