I just checked...

I just checked, and all of the fact checkers acknowledge Swedish immigrants commit crime at rates more than double the native population.

They try to dodge it by saying that immigrants are also poor. Which is completely irrelevant except to try to guilt people.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/feb/20/what-statistics-say-about-immigration-and-sweden/
government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/
factcheck.org/2017/02/trump-exaggerates-swedish-crime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you post a source, I'm lazy and I want to email it someone who is an idiot to piss them off

thanks

those goddamn kike fake news

While the rates have been steady, this misses the point that crime had declined in most countries, and probably would have declined in Sweden if they hadn't had immigration.

Swedish natives are probably committing less crime, but are still as victimised as ever

yeah, damn swedish immigrants just lazing around, eating meatballs and rye crackers all day

Here are two
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/feb/20/what-statistics-say-about-immigration-and-sweden/ government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/

The second one mentions a 'certain over-representation in certain types of crime' which is probably the acknowledgement that they commit crime more than twice as much

Another one that also does the same thing
factcheck.org/2017/02/trump-exaggerates-swedish-crime/

that's why they're called rapefugees

so that makes them about half as dangerous as an average american and 57 times less likely to kill someone than the average american policeman. it also highlights the vacuuity of the cited statistics and the desire to mislead which animates op.

far fetched math comparisons are retarded

Your comment is the one which is completely vaccuous
It's good that you people conceded that immigrants commit crimes more than twice as often as native Swedes

Don't you know? We're supposed to WANT to race-mix with those primitive, backwards degenerates. White women are supposed to eagerly spread their legs for these brownskins.

remove spics and niggers from the equation.
-80% crime

I have absolutely no sympathy for immigrants or Muslims in general. They are vicious, useless, subhuman third world scum and they contribute nothing to society other than death and destruction.

I hope they all fucking die. I remember laughing so hard at that little turd who washed up in Turkey and all of the shops made from it here and on /pol.

No blacks and Mexicans in America = Japan tier low crime levels.

I think they figured out it would be more like a violent East European country

xd

If there were no Muslims in Sweden they would have lower crime rates than Japan.

this is the point, really. if there were 5 murders a year in sweden before the arrival of half a million sandniggers from a warzone, then there being twice that number today isn't as bad as it seems. let's see some hard numbers, faggot.

Is there any hope they might kill you to?