Being a NEET is secound only to being born super rich

Being a NEET is secound only to being born super rich.

If you are a NEET and have internet and good food you have won at life.

People in India work 12 hours just to eat, while you sitting at home playing games all day eating whatever you like.

Other urls found in this thread:

kayak.com/explore/
singularityhub.com/2017/02/27/this-neural-probe-is-so-thin-the-brain-doesnt-know-its-there/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree

I can't argue. Aspiring to anything more seems silly to me.

You're still a slave to money, you're just not earning it, you still need to use money to buy food necessary stuff
neither do most workers
But do have to take orders from the government, signing on etc. and when WW£ happens you'll get conscripted into frontline infantry in a heartbeat

The whole "good to be neet" logic boils down to:

fuck off

NEETs btfo, I can afford european vacations. How about you dumb faggots? Enjoying the basement?

wew.

If moneys gone I will go to working for myself like everyone else will.

We will have a head start wilth all our free time. While you slaves clinge to a dying system.

We can sleep in to whatever time we want the point is we have freedom of choice of sleeping routine.

i-i like basement anyway!

don't need european vacations when you already live in europe

I'd prefer the neet life even to a job I'd love, tbh.

Wageslave here. OP is right. Anything else is dismal subsistence. I envy the NEET.

I have been to over 5 countries in last 5 years as a NEET.

First world country, cheap air fares ( can us the really cheap option because no commitments and work to have to work around I can book whatever date is cheapest )

NEET TIP USE: kayak.com/explore/

Can get it for 1/5 of normies price booking at whatever date is cheap.

Also I did this all with wage cucks welfare money and was stilling getting welfare while exploring the world thanks normies!

*last 2 years 5 countries.

First ask you parents if you can leech a few months and save your neetbux.

Tell them your trying to save up to buy work related shit like a suit or car or some shit then…

So you use kayak.com/explore/

On first world welfare AUS, NZ, Norway Sweden they keep paying you just under minum wage for 3-6 month while your away.

You can party in Thailand like your a king on that money.

Some people love being cucked and ordered about.

Even if he worked some dream job making video games the NEET can do this in his own home himself at his own pace on his terms not like a beta getting told what to do.

If his game is successful its great for the NEET and he directly profits if it isn't it doesn't matter he made it as he wanted for himself for fun.

The wagecuck making the game has no freedom to make it exactly how he wants and his overlord reps all the rewards of his work.

how much did kike.com pay you?

Wtf is this reddit spacing meme. You sound like a salty wagecuck.

Won't count for much once we have full dive VR. We'll be able to vacation anywhere we want, real or imagined, for next to nothing.

Already have AIs trained up to create brain connectomes. At the same time, we are developing neural interfaces: singularityhub.com/2017/02/27/this-neural-probe-is-so-thin-the-brain-doesnt-know-its-there/ Wireless interfaces will also likely be developed, though they may have lower fidelity than implants. Full dive VR is only a matter of time now.

Even without that, tbh, I'd rather spend time traveling the breadth of Tamriel with friends than going to mudslime infected Europe.

I've even learned to cook gourmet meals for myself for next to nothing. I can make my own pasta too. Makes going to France and Italy kind of pointless.

That said, I have a leg up on most NEETs in that I have my own house, and did work for several years, so I still have savings to do other things if I want too.

I think you might be retarded.

No, I earn it and feel accomplished for it. I'm not a leech like the homeless I step over on the street.

Neither do I, fam.

Neither do I, fam. Posting to 8ch from work, as a matter of fact.

This might help, user.

yes, 25 and for some reason my dad won't kick me out. i moved back home and invested my savings. within two years i'll have enough to buy my own place probably. till then it's free rent and shitposting. get mad wagecucks.

fed cannot raise rates, while ecb and jcb print like mad… $ will be strong until we get fiscal spending from the gov't then you'll get serious inflation. 2017 is gonna be a volatile year.

no, they are aren't
they are hypergamous parasites that view you as a ATM with a dick
I am all for working for yourself, learning that nothing matters, so you might as well enjoy yourself, and live for enjoyment, but living for 3DPD will ruin any hope of that

Nah, I'm good fam, thanks, I'd rather get laid tonight instead.

Jokes on ausfag NEETs credit card is comming soon so. No booze smokes drugs or holidays eat shit job time neck beard

you can fuck 3DPD, just don't live for them

Wagecucks out

They have that in NZ and we just sell the card or buy heap of steak with it and sell it to normis fr cash money.

Do one for a NEET weed grower who has more cash then them all.