Has anyone actually tried joining the KKK here? I'm interested in trying to get in

Has anyone actually tried joining the KKK here? I'm interested in trying to get in.

I see a lot of websites, but which one is real? I feel like half of them are some sort of setup by the niggers.
kkkknights.com/contact-join-us
traditionalistamericanknights.com/Application.php
kkk.bz/join/

Other urls found in this thread:

fbijobs.gov
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

What part of the country are you? I wouldn't do it in a blue state or a city.

I sent in an application, and they sent me a reply email that said they'd call me if I was selected for an interview

this was five months ago, so I don't think I made the cut

Well, at least I've got that for me. I know there's a KKK over here because I've heard police officers talking about it.

I thought this place was prime KKK recruting stuff tho, isn't it?

What's the application? Is it just like a resume or are there questions to answer?

are you talking about Holla Forums? If not what website are you meaning?

standard resume and cover letter

Did you try applying for other ones?

You dont exactly apply to "the" kkk, theres not central governing body. This is the reason that David Duke left the organization. The nigger-lynching kkk's were giving the peaceful ones a bad name.
also i've seen claims that up to 1/3 of kkk membership nowadays are FBI informants
Why do you want to join them?

Isn't this just a one way trip to a honey pot at this point in time?

hide your power level

if you want to do that, you really gotta know someone on the inside to do it.
t. i talked to the ex grand wizard

they wanted me to kill a nigger to prove my loyalty. so there is a 88% of it being just a huge honeypot.

I've heard it's kind of like joining the yakuza. But instead of swinging a sword around you have to kill a nigger then drive with it dragging behind your car until someone stops you and they let you join.

What does the KKK even do nowadays? Do they just sit in a circle and talk about how much they hate niggers? Because you can do that on here too.

Just join the FBI. Same thing.

vice reporter go away

I tried but they refused to allow me join.

Do you think it had something to do with me being black?

I think you can apply here.
fbijobs.gov

I got an interview but they said they're not hiring niggers. Joke's on them though because I'm Indian lol

You should be ashamed of being so racist.

I can't. I'm quarter Irish, which are the niggers of Europe, and my dad was catholic.

They protest in the streets sometimes and get beaten up by black people. I ain't joking, it's what they actually do.

Nah, it's illegal to discriminate based on race. I'm sure your application just got lost.

shut up nigger

'we l

the klan is a honeypot, so it's probably relatively easy to join. But I would only do so under an alias if possible.

KKK is ran by the FBI you fucking idiot.
For fucks sake where are you fags coming from?
Are you a shill? Are you a cuckchanner?

Sorry, not everyone browses Holla Forums.

Join them OP! Tell Agent Johnson I said hi

Well this message is for the OP considering your answer:
before joining a "x hate" group you should at least have basic understanding of "x", why , how and who lets them do what you hate about them.
The KKK is an honeypot that has the specific objective of catching dumb and ignorant white trash at the moment, if someone has access to Holla Forums and doesn't browse Holla Forums or at least have basic understanding of social and economic dynamics, while wishing to join the KKK, they pretty much fall into the definition of white trash.

You're missing out dude, great people, great vibe

Actually it's going downhill pretty fast, the amount of newfags is becoming unsustainable, and they won't conform, without counting how fucking dumb they are.

The shills are coming in huge waves also and this magnifies the newfag problem.