Holla Forums will defend this

You can't seriously expect them to carry that alligator by themselves?

Low effort bait
Which is a shame since you probably could have made a decent thread on enviromental issues from the right as opposed to cuckservative views on it

Nope. I don't care who did it, I'm not defending that.

nice thread man

What exactly is wrong with it?

enjoy playing evade the banhammer with the mods

Meatcucks will defend this

At least wild animals are given a chance

Vegan > Hunter > Meatcuck

Animals bred to be eaten are eaten. OHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE HORROR

I'll defend the gator not the cheetah.

factory farming is fucked for sanitary reasons but breeding game to be eaten is fine.

Do you know anything about how hunting in Africa works? All of the animals there are pretty much farmed. Nigs have wiped out, or would wipe out, all traces of their native species if it wasn't for hunters paying sums to keep breeding populations alive.
Honestly, I kind of do love cats, so the first picture saddens me a little. But I realize that the tens of thousands they paid to kill it will go to keeping the species alive. In the long run, its a good thing.

Imagine if you were bred to be eaten. I doubt you'd be okay with it, then again, you are a meatcuck.

Enjoy the colon cancer.

Animals are going to die, anyway. We all are.

It is pretty scary if you think about it.

Imagine that you were born and bred to be submissive wandering around all day doing nothing of value, then ultimately consumed for your only worth, your mone- I mean meat.

What a world that would be.

We're all going to die anyways, may as well let the Jews genocide the white race

That's what you sound like, meatcuck.

They killed it.

They can do with its body however they please

MODS DO YOUR JOBS

So the niggers who killed whites in Rhodesia were justified then?

Go ahead, (((user))). You start.

Wondering how long it will take this faggot to go back to whichever shit hole he crawled out of.

The strong kill the weak, that's the world we live in.

Impolite sage.

You are likely a skinny, weak, and constantly sick vegan.

While too much meat is not good, none is worse. You are devolving yourself into pond scum.

Trump is not his son.
Nobody is voting for his son.

yeah, i don't care. fuck animals. they're not humans, they don't get my empathy.

except for dogs. don't you fucking hurt a dog you piece of shit.

You're retarded.

You missed this one.

He has had a chin implant since then.

Good on him for hunting, what are you OP a normie fag?

Who cares he hunted like a rich man he is.

Now go to your store and buy meat and tell yourself you are better than him because your meat is "humane"

I don't care about animal lives. Animals aren't even sentient. I eat animals every day, and so do you, unless you're a silly vegan.

Eric looks fucking badass though, thanks for the images. I wish I could go hunting with him!

pick one

Pretty based, now I like them even more.

Cows feel the same pain that dogs do. You aren't better than these chinks, you're exactly the same.

Go vegan, or shut up

That's a fucking leopard you dumb nigger. How the fuck can people figure out an image board but be too dumb to recognize wildlife they should have learned about in 2nd grade?

ahahahahah this fucking faggot lmao

Go back into your cuckshed.

>>>/leddit/
>>>/tumblr/

Good for Holla Forums.

OP, have you anti-hunting faggots apologized to the brave, innocent lion hunter? If not, then you should. Feel free to use this thread to beg for forgiveness. Admit to being completely wrong about everything.

That man looks awful. He looks like he has a disease that will kill him if he doesn't get rid of it. Oh wait, he does have a disease: he's Vegan!

This is an important thread actually. We need to start farming our cats and dogs if we hope to compete with the Chinese. Domestic pets are a perfect food source. We also need to bring back victory gardens.

Is this thread making anyone else hungry for a steak? I think I'm going to have mine rare.

Nope.

Hunting what you do not intend to eat is DEGENERACY.

>>>/nigger/
>>>/chink/
>>>/africa/

Get the fuck out of here, you subhuman.

i don't care about dogs because they feel pain or because they're intelligent or any of that shit.

i care about dogs because they have loyalty. show me any animals that possesses that trait and i'll show you an animal that shouldn't be hurt.

cows don't have loyalty. neither do chickens. fish certainly don't. hell, most of these animals don't even care about their own offspring. fuck them.

agony only increases the tenderness
it's a good thing

Except in fish. You need kill those fuckers quickly.

brain dead retards in this thread dont realize they do this to curb certain populations of animals. its an ecosystem saving measure.

I bet you PETAcucks don't even have a gator pet.

nigger i don't care about the suffering of actual humans, why would i care about the suffering of animals?

I'm guessing he got hepatitis from that Koala those things are walking disease rags, they fucking stink too. Can we get a cull going please.

Some pretty good eating in that calendar, horse is really good, a must try for anyone that hasn't yet.

This.

How do you know plants aren't sentient, Cuckerberg? How do you know those poor vegetables you murder every day aren't screaming for mercy as they're being ripped out of the earth by some heartless, soulless hwhyte male farmer?

Never mind the fact that animals aren't sentient.

/thread

learn2hunt fags

Kill yourself.

Yeh shit son, you seen those plants that when you touch them they close. They feelings man. PLANT LIVES MATTER.

Honestly I have a lot more empathy for wild animals/pets than I do for Muslims or Blacks.

Humans are animals. According to you animals aren't sentient. Therefore humans are not sentient.

1. Whites
2. Animals
3. Non-whites

I will not equate them as they are not equal.

Animals > Niggers

Deal with it, porchmonkey.

The dog images in this thread are killing me. I've been desensitized to just about everything else, but I can't look at mutilated dogs head-on. Breaks something inside of me.

you win this time, user

Go vegan, or shut up

Same, mate. Jesus fuck.

literally nothing wrong with that picture

What is this vegan shit that's being spammed in every thread?