What's the difference between REEEEEEE and TRIGGERED and/or /autistic screeching/?

Pro tip:

there isn't

triggered = leftist panic attacks

Of course there's not.

reeeee is ironic and self-aware

most of the time

One of them is about being angry that a website is being taken over by people who don't like the culture of the site and go out of their way to ruin it.

The other is about pretending to have a psychological disorder due to a lack of perspective brought about by a sheltered upbringing.

Triggered is political. It's in the dictionary and it's being taught in school, and eventually will become codified as law to prevent you from saying something that might upset someone.

Autistic screeching is usually posted in reply to or preemptively for someone else. It's usually projection, all though it can be self-deprecating.

Reee is virtually always self-deprecating and tongue-in-cheek.

Lurk Holla Forums moar

Please God tell me you're joking/trolling. Please God nobody can be this stupid.

I have browsed Holla Forums. And they're still fucking stupid. Learn the definitions of No True Scottsman and Argument by Assertion fallacies before pulling the "liberals aren't leftist" card you stupid faggot. Holla Forums is a bunch of LARPers who don't know jack shit about what leftism is. They still gladly worship Stallinist Russia but will be quick to say it wasn't real communism. Its a big joke, a no true scottsman fallacy.

You obviously only went there once. Liberals are still just another breed of classcucks, whereas leftists are gloriously class conscious. Learn the difference, it could save your life.

Only the tankies suck Stalin's dick. Everyone else treats tankies like the joke they are.

lol

Sounds like another leftard hugbox victim

And "tankies" are leftists are they not? Because they are mainly left-leaning and are allowed to discuss on a leftist community are they not? Yet they aren't because they are clearly not as you say "class conscious"

You see, this is what a No True Scottsman fallacy is, you stupid leftist piece of shit. I was hoping you were just acting retarded but nope, my greatest fear is realized, people this retarded actually browse this website.

I see you are not used to arguing without shitty Stirner memes. Here's why its a logical fallacy;
You are forced to admit leftist fundamentalism doesn't exist and that you aren't a leftist because you assert classist groups as leftist. You then backpedal and assert the opposite

Remember the Molyneux video thats banned on Holla Forums? Starting to look familiar doesn't it?

At least learn how to use chan lingo before posting here.

It most certainly is.

but now you did the same thing!

fuk off newfaggot, lurk moar

I merely confirmed that the salt he speaks of is real, and he shows it. I entered no argument, so I didn't do the same thing.

but when do you know if you entered an argument or not?

REEEE is a meme making fun of triggered SJW's an autistic crybabies. I'm sorry you're too new to know that. Guess you'll have to go back.

Nice bait.

dont mind me