Why is Palestine so important?

The kikes have taken complete control over practically all of Palestine since 1947.
The U.S. keeps getting involved as well.

Why is this dreaded desert so fucking important?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0016703799002720
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the kikes have their eyes on it.

Because it was promised to them by their G-d.

Why do they have their eyes on it? Why not a richer land, I'm sure there would be a far more powerful area than Palestine.

all of the middle east is equally worthless. sandniggers just act like it matters. also sometimes oil.

Holy Land.

Kikes and their eternal quest for gibs, what do you expect?

Because the Bible is true.

It's the only place in the world that the jew had his own kingdom, otherwise he was a nomad for his entire existence. Since it's the only one, it also makes the territory the only place they can claim was theirs and so Zionism is centred around that land. That's it. It's not holy or any of that, it's because it's the only place in the world that they can point to as being once theirs.

Here's the kicker though: they can do that because the kingdoms in the area that preceded them essentially no longer exist as a people. I wouldn't be surprised if, in a BAD END future, they point to a country like "America" as historically theirs if they were the only surviving monolithic entity that inhabited it.

Here's the kicker though: They stole that land from the Canaanites, so why not steal better land elsewhere because they can?

I suppose it can only be dogmatic belief that they will finally have their messiah there and enslave all the goyim.

bible is true op. Holla Forums is christian, you and all heathens must convert.

I don't think the upper echelon of jews actually believe in any of that. They have been their own prophets and messiahs since the beginning. Their whole religion is either plagiarized or propaganda.

Christian are controlled by Jews.

The dead Sea is worth trillions of dollars. It's not just some dessert. When the world needs fertilizer and thus food, Israel has an almost unlimited source of minerals are therefore an insane amount of money and power.

They knew about this back in the 1920s

mostly to pit two enemies against each other

Nope, eat shit intl.

lebensraum

polite sage

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0016703799002720
I don’t know about that, user.

Phosphorus isn't the main one in the dead Sea but I'm too drunk to link my resources.

this.. mere sky wizardly.. It's the only spot in the entire fucking middle east with no oil. Is this proof that the Jews aren't the chosen?

Americans believe in the Return of Jesus Christ. They have been conned into believing that Zionist Israel must survive for the prophecy to be fulfilled.
So they give the Jews 3 billion shekels yearly and hope that this is the year Jesus comes back.

This land is rightful white clay.

Egyptians knew that around kikes, never relax.

When you sober up, could you please link them. I would find them very helpful.

The jews worship the anti christ and want to bring about the apocalypse and are using the warnings in Revelations as a guide