ITT: Trumpcucks get what's coming to them

ITT: Trumpcucks get what's coming to them.

Does this count?

If you think violence belongs in political discourse then perhaps you don't belong in a modern day first world country

stuff like this helped Trump win

democrats are such babies that no normal person wants to be associated with them

cant wait for 8 years!

He's still your president :^)

So why did he get attacked? Was if for an actual logical reason or is it just the left being violent as usual?

also >>>Holla Forums

autists throwing a sucker punches is the height of Holla Forums

You know, if you had been as passionate about swaying people to vote for your candidate as you are about attacking people for voting for theirs AFTER they won, you might have actually won yourself. :^)

I always assume it's for no reason, but it's good to ask these questions on the off chance the Trumpfag started it. There are douchebags on either side of any argument. Here's what I figure happened, though: Trumpfriend was out to do some thing or another and was minding his own business. Libfag, while also minding their business, sees the hat/shirt/Trump-themed attire and gets triggered. Shaking at the audacity of this man, they take a moment to calm themself and then approach. They ask Trumpfriend why he would support such a *cliche liberal buzzword* man. Trumpfriend is genuinely confused that Libfag has implied such a thing and tries to calmly and politely explain why he thinks Trump was the best option. Libfag, enraged that someone would dare try to share an opinion that differs from their own, begins to shout over Trumpfriend about how Trump will *insanely improbable scenario* and how Trumpfriend is *more loosely-defined buzzwords*. After the argument ends, unaware that they had lost it and making sure that Trumpfriend's back is turned as he walks away, Libfag raises their fist or weapon and takes a deep breath. Letting out an autistic screech, they bring their chosen instrument down on Trumpfriend's head. Again and again they attack Trumpfriend, shouting more buzzwords. People jump Libfag, who is shocked that the masses would side with a Trump supporter. Cops, reporters show up. Guy posts article, probably supporting Libfag. Story makes its' way here. I make this post responding to yours. Fin. What do you think, that about accurate?

The modern western leftist movements are slowly crumbling before our very eyes. This is what a dying ideology looks like. That punch was the desperate whimper for life. This is how it all ends

Liberals are the least tolerant people on the planet. They are exactly the reason Trump won.

Trump haters are the worst scum on the planet. Communists, terrorists, drug traffickers, illegal immigrants etc. all hate Trump. I automatically lump Trump haters in with these groups now.

not op,i think trump is an idiot and most trump supports are kind of stupid. but still lashing out at someone for different political views is just as primal

pretty much dis

Don't interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

faggots

I have not heard of one instance of Trump supporters attacking Hilary supporters.

Wow, kill yourself, fam. :^)

They'd get their asses kicked, that's why.

I heh'd internally.

By who? The Hillary cuck's femdom mistress?

Trump voters are just keyboard warriors who can't take a punch irl.

I am quaking in my skinny jeans at the prospect of meeting your Left Wing Cuckold Squads in a poorly lit Starbucks.

Like poetry.

All trump supporters should be castrated.

>too weak to knock someone unconscious with a straight punch to the fucking face

I'm terrified, Holla Forums. Absolutely terrified.

we are coming bucko!

Mr. .45 wants a word with you.

come and take it faggot.

Come now, Holla Forums. We all know you don't own anything other than airshit. After all, guns are scaree!

Remember that time antifa attacked people and got stabbed with their own knives?

Remember how this happened despite antifa outnumbering the TWP 2-1 and having weapons while the TWP was armed only with shields?

Good times.

I would gladly take your dick like the faggot I am, but it's to small.

M-marriage is a spook!

SJWs are cowardly faggots and far more hateful/bigoted than anyone on the right.

We don't longer stay in the first world if we have to choose between Hillary and trump. This year elections justify violence.
You call protesters democrats but the true is that the majority of then didn`t vote.

I like this one

I agree – we would be even further on our way to becoming a third world shithole if Hillary had been elected.

Eventually either Trump is going to bring the hammer down hard on these people OR the Leftists will be followed to their houses from rallies and killed by patriots that followed them from their protests. Either way we will see some interesting times in the near future.

hillary and trump are both trash. trump supporters are bigger faggots. and the anarchist in the US are pussies.

Remember before Trump we were the people afraid of a WW3?
Remember we actually have guns,livestock, education and skills to win a civil war?
Remember the opposit side ils made of people who never draw a weapon, leeching the syseme with welfare, never work, don't know how to build his own house?

Come, I'll be a pleasure to shoot you down before you walk on my grass.