Here's the rundown

Here's the rundown.

This kid i've seen around on 4pol is dying. Might not make it to november. Loves trump.

Wouldn't it be nice if he could get a hand written letter in trumps hand, and get one back? Both the glorious leader and the Biggest fan are facing the hardest battle of their life - and I think they could lend each other strength for what lies ahead.

The kid might live and the kid might die, Trump might win and Trump might lose, but this moment could mean something to both of them, something that lies at the heart of why we of the Right do what we do.

The plan is to make contact with him (4pol saturation?), and, should he consent - we hand him and the idea off to reddits /r/thedonald, and they can get the right people notified to send it up the chain of command. Once we pass the torch, it's hands OFF for pol, to avoid negative associations.

By the will of God and the blessing of Kek, lets do something good.

here's the original thread I started earlier on 4pol.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82007281>>6670117

No one cares about a 4cucker. I’l bet he’s gay.

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW, MEATCUCK!

SHOULD'VE BEEN VEGAN

Never saw one like that in all the years I've dealt with them. Bullshit.

Blood for the blood god

Cut out the middle man and gas him now.

i don't think he's even 18 man

i've seen him post with different pics of his tubes 2-3 times in big trump threads since the campaign began on 4pol. it strikes me as sincere. its worth trying and vetting.

well if you see the kid let him know there's people looking to liason

YA FUCKED UP

i, the op, have personally made one 4pol thread and one 8pol thread.

pic related dickheads, you don't want to help the Emperor and his Biggest fan share some energy?

He needs to cast an absentee ballot right now. Then he can die for all I care.

we're already making headway. do you faggots want to live forever?

Real talk? No , i dont give a fuck about you , I only live for the 14 words and to kill every single trace of semitic influence in this earth.

u wot

you already got called out in the other thread you fucking queermo.

OP IS A TRANNY FAGGOT USING LOW ENERGY SHILL TACTICS FOR HORMONE MONEY

OP YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE A REAL GIRL

KILL YOURSELF

well i appreciate that sentiment, but the truth is it's a battle between good and evil, i don't know if you're at all christian or anything but i know that you're looking for some sort of personal power with which to act for the Good - and if you spoke to a Green Beret, they'd ask - have you ever done something with all your heart but zero personal interest in it? i think you'll be crippling your fight for your blood and kin if you don't learn to act out of love for brother rather than a personal vendetta. just my 2 cents.

go to china for organ transplant, low prices.

I hate how this pic has been spread around for ages, yet nobody can fix the type FIVE FUCKING WORDS IN.

Kidney failure is not immediately terminal. Dialysis is covered by le welfare state. However, the 5 month waiting period for SSI is forfeit. Good luck living without it.

nm. heart and lung. he is fucked.

organ transplants these days are dime a dozen, your chances of actually dying on the table is pretty low.
Most of the time its infection that gets you, thanks to all those fucking immigrants bringin in new and novel infections we supposedly had eliminated decades ago.
Thanks Jews!

But user, if we didn't have these immigrants diversifying us, how would we survive without meals such as "tortilla+meat+cheese combo #498"

At a minimum making a nice vest, riding in a nice truck towards one of America's greatest (((allies)))

Better to die on your feet than on your back.