America We Have a Problem!

AMERICA WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

Mike Pence is a Neo-Cuck and Israel Firster.
There is no way that you can argue against this.

This has assured us of one of two things:
1) Donald Trump has been playing us for fools.
–OR–
2) Donald Trump WILL be assassinated the first time he shows any kind of balls against the (((deep state))).

What can we do to get rid of Pence?
Is there a precedent for replacing a Vice Presidential nominee?

Trump even expressed concern about Pence before the official nomination.
I believe he wanted to "get out of [selecting Mike Pence]".

This guy is bad for America and makes the ticket rather unattractive.
Knowing that a single bullet, car crash, or a (((heart attack))) could put Mike "Israel First" Pence in charge of the country is deeply concerning.
This is starting to look like Kennedy all over again.

Have a Bump

VP doesn't matter. VP has never mattered. Mike Pence is a good choice solely because he is absolutely uninteresting, will stay out of Trump's way, and won't draw any attention from Trump. Trump even looks better just by being put next to Pence. Pence accomplishes everything a VP should accomplish.

How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

hella epic

The only problem we have is that you're a fucking idiot.

You know how Christopher Hitchens once said: "I'm not running for anything, so I don't have to pretend to like people when I really don't"? Turn that around, and you'll see that it also means that if you *are* running for something, you *do* have to pretend to like people when you really don't. And sometimes you have to pretend to believe bullshit ideas that you really don't believe in. That's how politics works. Listen, Trump and Pence have to win an election. That means convincing a bunch of stupid people (i.e., the vast majority of voters) to vote for them. Even if they wanted to, they *can't* go out on stage and sound like Holla Forums. They wouldn't get 5% of the idiots to vote for them if they did that. They have to say familiar, comforting things that make the idiots feel good. They have to talk about muh Izrull and muh freedumb and muh Constitution otherwise they lose and Hillary Clinton takes your guns away and closes down your church for hate speech. So break out of your fucking autistic literalism and stop having a spergout about the fact that Trump and Pence need to say whatever they need to say in order to get elected, and we should quietly go along with it otherwise we're all fucked.

Clear enough now?

This.

Even Hitler had to work with the Jews.

And why does this bother you, Shlomo?

What the fuck happened there, swamp gas?

Penceldick sucks Israel cock and so does Trump.

if your really concerned the you don't know wojack pence.
He is trumps bitch and will die for him if needed.

whatever, it would work already if anons would fall for your shilling

that user that was accused of being fbi
this is the kind of damage I want to know how to make

did you even bother to read what the tweet says?

Mike "Wojak" Pence is necessary for getting the cuckservative demographic aboard the Trump Train.

Landslide in November.

You forgot open 3, OP: you're a faggot

Saving Israel could mean a lot of things.

I for one would like to see Jerusalem return to Christian's hands, for example.

consider suicide

Unfortunately, Holla Forums shuts down any discussion of Trump being Pro-Israel… as being a negative.

Personally, when anyone says "If the world knows nothing else, it will know this: "America Stands With Israel". I think it is cause for concern. This spits in the face of the entire campaign message.

I guess
AMERICA FIRST
doesn't mean jack shit.

Because I don't want America to spend another 16 years(We still have troops in Afghanistan) sending it's boys to some sand-hole for the sake of Israel.

You tell me astroturfing kike.

You can be outwardly supportive of Israel without saying

More astroturfing.

The role-playing is getting old.

Peacefully working with the Kikes is different than going full-throat on the cock of zion.