Not sure if you're a torrent guy but the owner of the kickass torrent got wrecked by the authorities

not sure if you're a torrent guy but the owner of the kickass torrent got wrecked by the authorities.

bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id4926

I had a fuckload of books tabbed for torrenting, its a fucking shame that all went to shit now.

guess the only appropriate torrent site that remains is this extratorrent.cc/

Other urls found in this thread:

bookzz.org/
bookzz.org/book/1215317/02666e
bookzz.org/book/2555313/3e9242
bookzz.org/book/1161698/ea4b65
bookzz.org/book/1169431/2f82fe
libgen.io/
whatinterviewprep.com/
eztv.ag/
yts.ag/
torrentz.eu/
twitter.com/nikcub/status/755964232294948864
extratorrent.cc/
torrents.
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/sanfrancisco/press-releases/former-federal-agents-charged-with-bitcoin-money-laundering-and-wire-fraud
kickasstorrentsan.com
tribler.org/
rapidmoviez.com/
airvpn.org/
demonoid.pw/
metasearch.torrentproject.com/
secure.paygarden.com/pay/site/ltm/privateinternet/start
rarbg.com
pastebin.com/62tKNmm1
mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg
mega.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw
mega.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ
mega.nz/#F!kd5w1ZYI!xPhi-lbqNQooP_b0xzLkGQ
mega.nz/#F!71kFmBhI!dSNwr45pQUSYsyG8MxoUFA
mega.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
juliusevola.co/library/
t.co/itUbZ5pZxJ
8ch.net/pdfs/res/3.html
8ch.net/pdfs/res/48.html
mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw
mega.nz/#F!eMs1HDRD!LJcwVTJXhhx1a5bUu2l0dg
mega.nz/#!sUplGIJC!vhRkNzdESINWRnIRO7vjWNmYNRBFk2QyM-SOvm8EMc0
oll.libertyfund.org/
mega.nz/#F!scMFjYZY!MKTKFWGVVuA7kV4OMHgkcg
app.box.com/s/px0sg7z2kgd28qsb5s07
colchestercollection.com/titles.html
pdf.k0nsl.org/
krystallnacht.com/lib/
laraj.ca/AGwiki/index.php
balderexlibris.com/index.php?
katana17.wordpress.com/
en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_nationalist_books_and_journals_online
resist.com/Onlinebooks.html
solargeneral.org/ebooks/
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1
jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books_top_list.htm
archive.is/abhAD
torrentfreak.com/feds-seize-kickasstorrents-domains-charge-owner-160720/
torrentfreak.com/vpn-anonymous-review-160220/
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=37AB1F55D041FF228C4CD3AFCFB88444
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=325D2FB33910F943B984D6309B4EDC66
kickasstorrents.website/
thepiratebay.cr/
silkroaddrugs.org/dhs-special-agent-went-undercover-to-infiltrate-the-silk-road/
torrentfreak.com/kickasstorrents-connections-to-the-us-doomed-the-site-160723/
lockbin.com/
csmonitor.com/Technology/2016/0721/How-Apple-and-the-FBI-took-down-the-world-s-largest-torrent-site
torrentfreak.com/kickasstorrents-mirrors-and-imposters-spring-into-action-160722/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck

[F]

i've been out of it for awhile, is piratebay still around/not a honeypot?

Nice how our government is more concerned with content pirates than Islamic terrorists.

nyaa.se still exits for all your nip needs.

the piratebay is around but its cucked beyond belief, not only has it been so shit to use, everything you search there is outdated or from a year ago.

RIP KAT.

Shit man, looks like it's up to group buying and sign up torrent sites to save the day.

Damn.
[F]
I was hoping to grab some music today,too.

RIP KAT

Fucking kikes gotta get their shekels.

bookzz.org/

Good site to grab books from.

there will always be new sites that rise from the ashes.

if you're interested in these technolo/g/y things you should visit
>>>/g/

ignore Holla Forums they are only pajeets.

bookzz.org/book/1215317/02666e
bookzz.org/book/2555313/3e9242
bookzz.org/book/1161698/ea4b65
bookzz.org/book/1169431/2f82fe

Got some nice John Gray on there. Thank you, user.

thanks.

And after the same thing happened with Demonoid, I had really started liking KAT.

So,does anyone know of any good sites for music?

KAT was awesome. What are the best alternatives? PB is a gay shithole.

funny how they didn't provide the info for the San Bernardino because muh privacy

you better start prepping for a what.cd interview lad

I was just about to mention that. I guess "loss money" is more important than peoples lives. Apple should fucking pay for this. Be exposed for the massive hypocrites they are.

how do you even get an interview

Last I read on TorrentFreak, some of the proxies for KAT still work, just not the main domain.

Wasn't there a site called what.cd or something like that? Might have been a private tracker.

There's a huge difference between handing over an IP address and attempting to break the encryption on a phone that protects millions of users information.

Don't forget libgen.io/

I've uploaded dozens of books there.

rutracker.

whatinterviewprep.com/

How about a site for movies?

This

I get all my music in FLAC from rutracker. Very rare they don't have what I'm looking for

Apparently the NSA couldn't backdoor, else there would be no fuss.

It took an Israeli company to offer their services for the FBI to finally lay off Apple.

i just rip from youtube tbh

For most TV shit you can find it here:

eztv.ag/

They died. Did someone clone the site?

and here's one for movies

yts.ag/

They never died, they've been around forever. They did switch domains SEVERAL times.

You don't get it. At this point, what.cd is the only way to get into the good private trackers without a personal invite. From the what.cd forums, you can get recruited to other private trackers you might be interested in

I googled that, and a lot of the links are saying that the site is an impostor?

Their death was so harsh they even have a Wikipedia page for it though. I use BTN for Talmudvision anyway, so whatever.

Faggots not using usenet

ripip

hope someone had the foresight to mirror it and add other trackers into the torrents.

Good thing I have a Demonoid account.

do I need an invite?

Registrations on demonoid are open right now, and have been every time I've checked the site. It's pretty shit now though tbh. Demonoid used to be amazing, but after they went down for a long time it never really caught back on unless that has changed recently

Yeah I think registration is open now. I had an account for like 11 years but didn't use it much.

I have an ancient Demonoid account, but that site took so long to come back that it was basically dead last I checked.

Well I just made an account thanks to you guys, was kind of wondering what to do after kat and isohunt and pb are all toast. I guess now is the time to register while it's open and they don't know whats going on because if it was my site I would close them immediately after hearing about this before 1 million people show up

Ain't that some shit.

Current sites to torrent from, hard to beat KAT it was amazing.

eztv.ag/
yts.ag/
torrentz.eu/

I don't give a shit about music trackers personally. I can find everything on rapidshit type search engines or youtube ripping anyway. Even in flac most of the time.

Uh user I hate to tell you

Where the hell do I get my 1080p HEVC tv shows and movies now?

I never fucking understood this, why can the US go into foreign countries and arrest them for internet crimes? This would be understandable if it was like spying or some shit, but they do this all the time where they arrest people because some corporate executive basically told them so.

Why is US retard internet law applicable out side the US? It doesn't even make sense, Holla Forums is illegal in Europe to even exist, should we be forcefully taken to Europe and charged with "Hate speech"?

Extradition treaties.

user you don't understand.
He was arrested by Polish authorities.

:^)

He wasn't even in the US when the "crime" was committed. How is that even fair.

I bet they greased the wheels for that one.

DHS agent who took down KickAssTorrents is Jared Der-Yeghiayan, who infiltrated Silk Road and built case against Ross Ulbricht

twitter.com/nikcub/status/755964232294948864

Blackhat community is all over this.

Pirate Bay onion still works but it's shit, I recommend the link in the OP.
extratorrent.cc/
Also torrentz.eu/

This site indexes and searches all the most popular public torrent site…

torrents. me/search/

remove spaces

what a fuckass

>torrents. me/search/

Is the URL blocked by 8ch? If so, why?

This is what he looks like, he keeps a low profile online.

Spread and conquer.

no, just don't directly link

I will spread it everywhere

Just fuck my internet up.

A fucking armenian?

I never followed up on this story but some of the people involved with taking down Silk Road were laundering bitcoins that they obtained control of during the investigation.

Would be interesting to follow up on this even if it has nothing to do with this fuckass

fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/sanfrancisco/press-releases/former-federal-agents-charged-with-bitcoin-money-laundering-and-wire-fraud

apparently not

but if i understand correctly, the owner is a ukrainian. how the fuck can the US capture a ukrainian in poland and sentence him to jail in US? because i guess hes gonna get extradited to the US, and face charges

i fucking hope donald comes tru with his "no touch, leave everyone alone" policys, because im getting tired with the united states of goyim going around the world and doing the jews bidding.

also, correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a picture of the guy who ran the Silk Road, not the guy who busted it

That is what happens when you operate under the grace of the Eastern Europe, sure you are hard to get / protected, but, when you are valuable enough to trade for, you bet your ass USA will buy your arrest and that your country will sell you out.

He should of fucking had better OPSEC, using KIKEBOOK wtf, was he thinking?

It's not blocked I just don't like backlinks or web spider indexing.

Central services like Itunes, I mean he operated the biggest file sharing site in the world.

Always simple OPSEC violations that get these guys caught.

wat

Nah you are right, I didn't do my research before shitposting

WRONG PICTURE

websites can see what screen resolution you are using. this adds to your browser fingerprint.

Huh, I did not know that.

Thanks for the info.

fuck

Nice, they had the book on Unit 731 I was looking for.

I've gotten a lot of books there I couldn't find anywhere else.
Only problem is sometimes you can't find it in the format you want so you have to convert.

To be honest, I didn't check many places. The ebooks I have, I got from half/pol/ back when you could embed them in images.

F

Actually the FBI bypassed the screen lockout parameters the moment a Federal judge wouldn't compel Apple to compromise their own device for them.

>>>/pdf/
>>>/pdfs/
>>>/polbooks/ F
these have some neat things in them.
any other book boards worthy of note?

Fuck. I've been using KAT for the past 4 years or more.
FUCKING COPYRIGHTCUCKS

F

kickasstorrentsan.com

Newfags.

They change the domain all the time.

Mirrors are nice and all but if the main dies updates slow down to a turtle's pace.
People believed piratebay would survive, but it's so bad right now, it's more of a coma than survival.

rarbgDOTto / torrentsDOTphp

bretty gud for all things film and tv if thats what your into.

soulseek

Pisses me off so much. RIP, KAT. Fucking loved that site.

Same here.

Yeah, "based"

Fucking goyim, you want to waste precious hours of your miserable lives that you could be spending on WORKING FOR US, on something to distract yourselves from the constant suffering? WE made those things you call "entretainment" and WE can take them away. Better pay up next time or it's gonna be YOUR ass in jail next time.

Now how am I meant to get 40K Codexes

DARN MAGNETS, LEARN HOW THEY WORK
You can post magnet links anywhere, which means you can use any website for torrents. Torrent websites are still important for file discovery and to increase torrent uptime, but not for sharing files.

But you still need sites to organize said magnet links.

Sticky plz.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:bb4a775c8e1da96af87b3140069f7a3368b0e628&dn=The%20Weeder%27s%20Digest%20Identifying%20and%20Enjoying%20Edible%20Weeds.epub&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce

Interesting.

kek

I joined What.CD a few weeks ago. It's a good tracker with literally all the music that exist.

Just stay away from "The Libary" it's full of liberal cucks discussing "Trump & the Rise of Fashisim" but it's not worth getting banned just to engage with these faggots.

Oh and theres a RL image thread, geeez all these nu-males :^)

lmfao

Out of curiosity, what is it called?

But have you read them?

How hard is it going to be for someone else to put up a similar site? I knkw there are others but hunting through torrent sites is annoying.

I just got something from there literally fewer than 24 hours ago (used a proxy). I loved KAT, it was great. Fuck the kikes.

RIP in piece, KAT. eh were a good site who didn't afraid of anything.

[F]

KAT had shit you couldn't find on private trackers boya

Well fuck.KAT was the best torrent site ever.It had so much shit and such an active community.

I guess cs.rin.ru is gonna have to do for all my future vidya needs and /pdfs/ has all the books i'll ever read.

Any of you fuckers had any important or rare stuff you downloaded?
The most rare thing I got was 26 gigs of paid Sam Hyde videos from his KSTV series.
If youre reading this Sam,fuck you I dont have money ok.

Can you share the magnet link or the .torrent of the 26GB Sam Hyde stuff?

use soulseek fam
peer to peer

That TW Attila torrent include all the DLC too?

Here magnet:?xt=urn:btih:58b4e391993bf66b449b4500042138d5fe8016c1&dn=KSTV%20Season%201&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce

Be warned though, the first few episode have very bad audio quality like,ear jarringly bad. I dont know if Sam does it on purpose as a meme or if he legitimately had a bad mic back then but it gets better after a while.

yes i'm a pleb for specific shit.

originally I would look for tutorials I'd use cgpeers instead, thank god I wasn't too effected by this, aside from that the vidya dorks are probably going to rage.

It has update 6 plus all the DLCs. I dont know if there have been any newer updates. Tbh I didnt play almost at all because my PC is shit.

what country can give the US a middle finger when it comes to piracy?

why can't we use something that is hosted in a shit country that is enemy of americans?

why can't we have a fucking north korean type tracker

downloading

Thanks a lot man. I'll spread the love.

I got some ww2 & ww1 video torrents and lots of ww2, vietnam and cold war pics.

RIP lad

Can you share the magnet? I'd appreciate it

so i'm a relatively tech savvy person, but my greatest areas lacking in information are anything to do with networks, including the mechanics of the internet's workings under the hood.

I know how torrenting works, but i want to know this: if we can use magnet links as a means of decentralized sharing of information, why can we not use magnet links as a means of sharing magnet links in order to replace websites that are more or less anchored to the ground, relative to torrents?

Sure, you'd need to have a site here or there to show the megamagnet link. But once someone has that, they can use it to download, say, the information that a site like KAT would serve (unless that's simply too much information). You would need to download that megamagnet every time in order to get an updated list, but that being feasible hinges on the size of the information that magnet contains.

This is shit off the top of my head, like I said I know very little about networks. I want to know why we can share information in a decentralized fashion like torrents, but we can't use that same type of information transfer to facilitate further information transfer.

Make the niche that torrent sites fill be filled by the users.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ca33c287c13e8fe7cb80a16190e6bbffef2a4c48&dn=%5bCorePack%5d%20Present%20TW%20Attila%20CE%201.5.0&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce

I think people are stopping seeding these torrents and unfortunately my upload speed is like 50 kb/s.

I'll snatch it with my Seedbox and seed forever.

That's pretty sad, I haven't used the site in a while but from what I recall it was top notch.

why didn't you just download the books, faggot. That would have taken no time at all to do and now you bitch about it.
Also newfag don't know libgen

Thanks man, appreciated.

First Kardashians and now this.

Turkroaches were right.

Don't even get me started on private political faggotry. You'd think a normie excluded site with a 98% male makeup wouldn't be pozzed to shit but as soon as you hear their views on things it's like you fell into the cuckshed and if you are even slightly right wing they descend your way en masse to re-educate you on all those wonderful buzzwords you apparently know nothing about.

The worst part is that private trackers have the best content but its best not to venture into their drama or else you are ripe for the purge.

You see OpSec is no laughing matter!

Blasphemer! The guy in your picture is Ross Ulbricht, creator of Silk Road, the greatest online marketplace.

Nice idea, user . Looked it up, seems like something like it's been done:

tribler.org/

What about using Chrome always on incognito?

Not a torrent site, but rapidmoviez.com/ is great for current movies. Just use ClicknUpload or Openload - both are fine without an account.

Are you joking?

Tor is always slow as shit.

you might aswell just use ed2k, i know some people who still do.

Tribler single point of failure\seizure.
Nope. Add to a p2p community that way at least a seedbox will autosnatch the content and it will exist forever somehwere and when a site goes down (as it always does) it can always be reupped in the future.

Pick one.

How are they for audiobooks?

great find, thank you

i knew i couldn't have been the only one to think of it, logically speaking this is a concept that should have arisen as soon as corporations tried to crack down on torrents, i.e. eons ago in computer time.

I feel that something like this is right on the cusp of the general masses being able to distribute anything digital at any time without any worry or fear of the giant special interest kikes coming to collect. It needs to be a stable, well worn thing that's battle tested, and I think we're still a few years away from that at least, but I hope to god this idea doesn't die.

It would essentially be a never ending cycle of decentralized file sharing. I hope that comes to exist.

Then stop using Tor and pay for a VPN. Stop using Chrome.

See pic related here

Tor is very slow and you can't post any pictures either. Any good browser that isn't Chrome or Firefox?

-_-

Rapidmoviez.com does their own HEVC releases of all new TV shows, but they're kinda yify-tier.

Incognito is only good if you wanna hide your footprints from anyone who can access your computer directly.
Anywhere you log in still registers you and all your visible information.
Tor mitigates that somewhat.

Yes you faggot pay, or else you are open to an untold amount of future butthurt because you were too cheap to cover your tracks with a legit reliable service. Tor a shit and public proxies are untrustworthy. VPN or gtfo.

Are there any decent free VPNs? Or is really pay $100 and get a good VCR or get a free one that only rewinds once and rips the film out?

What about setting up a torrent site on the Tor network? I don't know if there are any already.

If anyone still hasnt,download qbitorrent.
Avoid utorrent and deluge.
It has no ads ,more features and better performance.

There are free VPNs but you have to ask yourself,why would they give their service for free.

Same concept.

Nothing is free. You are the product. Here you go. Free VPN on MY server. Now let me just harvest all your most private information for you and do what I want with it.

A SERVICE costs MONEY. If you are not paying for a SERVICE 100% guarantee they are still getting paid from you using said service.

The chances of you paying for a service and them fucking you over also exists but is far less likely because they wouldn't exist very long if it came to pass.

airvpn.org/

Learn to block ipranges outside the vpn if it goes down, and watch out for dns leaks. You have to be accountable for your own security. No amount of money or service will ever hold your hand for you, it is a proactive and ongoing process.

This is very much in line with why you should own a gun for protection since you can't expect leo's to save you when you need it.

ive asked that question a long time ago

if you're going to go VPN, spend money on it. You can justify the cost of 20 or 30 or whatever the fuck a month as "unlimited digital goods" with protection. Free VPNs are incredibly suspicious; worst case scenario is that it's a honeypot, best case scenario, you're putting blind trust in the people who control the VPN not to sell you out and give you up, even though they are not beholden to you and you've given them nothing (except your information, which potentially has a lot of value).

I would go so far as to say that a public proxy is a safer bet than a free VPN service.

Fair points. Thanks for the info, guys.

GazelleGames completely banned political discussion and that's what a private tracker should do.

I like to read these discussion on what but I always feel like I'm in some you rage you loose thread.

I'm not using the audiobook section but from what I've heard they have quite a lot. If something is missing you can request it.

Still seeding?

You're an idiot and probably still in your teens. If you want some level of privacy either you pay or endure the speed of TOR. No free VPNs/proxies are trustworthy.

The US government is the bitch of corporate kike lobbies, who will demand extradition to do its master's bidding. If it hits the pocket of a US company, extradition it is. European countries don't do the same for hate speech because extraditions are a one-way street 95% of the time and the US govt will block any extradition requests for things which are covered by the constitution, unless it's required by the Israeli government.

Is it true they (what.cd) ban you for using VPNs to access the site?

Yes it is true.

You access the site with your home ip but you can seed from a VPN so that mpaa\riaa jews can't find you.

Whats wrong with deluge? I thought that shit was top tier.

Demonoid is back - demonoid.pw/

What.cd is very good, but rutracker (free sign ups, at least a year ago) had a wider selection of older and more rare music, and just the same amount of modern music as what.cd. What.cd is filled with degenerate hipsters too, like you are saying.

Yes, the original YTS got taken down, but these new ones have carried on their same mission: best quality possible at a small file size. They're all right. For the best quality possible, you need hdbits or torrentleech, but they're private trackers.

Deluge is fine, but some people believe it's too slow. It's what I use and I haven't had any problems, but I haven't tried anything else either.

Yes I am. Being underage b8 with no money is why I don't have a VPN
How good is Epic Privacy Browser? I actually tried posting here from Tor and I couldn't because the link is down.

i don't know but it sounds pretty gay and will actually do the opposite

Thanks, that's honestly pretty jewish of them.

They're quality has always been pretty shit, especially the low audio.

You'd probably be better off with RMTeam's HEVC releases.

metasearch.torrentproject.com/

Just got myself in.
I still try to get into ScienceHD for some nice documentary in good quality.

I feel so relieved to talk about What.CD degeneracy, the site is good but the off topic forums….. Geeez.

You can pay for PIA with pretty much any gift card.

secure.paygarden.com/pay/site/ltm/privateinternet/start

I'm sure you could convince somebody to get you

*one.

Me too. I've been on what.cd for 10 years (knew one of the original coders irl, a jew to boot) after oink got taken down, but its userbase is probably 90% white, liberal, hipster trash males with too much money and seclusion to have ever had a taste of reality. I hate them.

For browser I personally use Pale Moon.Its a modification of Mozilla and thus is compatible with a lot of its addons.
It was recommended by Holla Forums and HW a while back.

rarbg.com

But the stuff seems based I ever saw some threads where users wanted right-wing music banned.

The stuff ensured they only remove content when it's against the rules i. e. wrong format.

The butthurt ensured and one liberal got a forum ban for not shutting up kek.

VPNs are a meme.
There is no possible way for any service to prove that they don't keep logs. The only guarantee you have is their word for it.

Still hope that this guy makes a comeback.
Nobody BTFO'd more Hollywood kikes then Kim 'Dotcom' Schmitz.

This, if you want security make your own VPN. Rent a server for cheap and do it yourself.

Libgen (Best Research Portal): libgen.io/

Book Resource Pastebin: pastebin.com/62tKNmm1

Propertarianism Library - The Great Books of the Aristocracy: mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg

Library of the Dark Enlightenment: mega.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw

A compendium of philosophy for the Alt Right: mega.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ

Diversity + Proximity = War; The Reference List: mega.nz/#F!kd5w1ZYI!xPhi-lbqNQooP_b0xzLkGQ

Mencius Moldbug Archive (w/ Recommended Reading): mega.nz/#F!71kFmBhI!dSNwr45pQUSYsyG8MxoUFA

Sydney Trads Recommended Reading List: mega.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q

Holla Forums Monthly Reading Collections: mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

The Julius Evola Library: juliusevola.co/library/

Casey's Library: t.co/itUbZ5pZxJ

Holla Forums /pdfs/: 8ch.net/pdfs/res/3.html - 8ch.net/pdfs/res/48.html

Collection taken from Holla Forums: mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw

Hyperborean Collection: mega.nz/#F!eMs1HDRD!LJcwVTJXhhx1a5bUu2l0dg

Hyperborean Perennial Philosophy/Traditionalist Collection: mega.nz/#!sUplGIJC!vhRkNzdESINWRnIRO7vjWNmYNRBFk2QyM-SOvm8EMc0

Online Liberty Library (For Libertarians): oll.libertyfund.org/

The Silmarils Library: mega.nz/#F!scMFjYZY!MKTKFWGVVuA7kV4OMHgkcg

Avant-Garde Reactionary Book Collection: app.box.com/s/px0sg7z2kgd28qsb5s07

The Colchester Collection: colchestercollection.com/titles.html

k0nsl's Collection: pdf.k0nsl.org/

Krystallnacht Library: krystallnacht.com/lib/

Antimony Group Archive: laraj.ca/AGwiki/index.php

Balder Ex-Libris: balderexlibris.com/index.php?

Katana17's Collection: katana17.wordpress.com/

Metapedia's List: en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_nationalist_books_and_journals_online

Tom Metzger's W.A.R. Library: resist.com/Onlinebooks.html

Solar General's Ebooks: solargeneral.org/ebooks/

Holocaust Handbooks: holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1

JR's books: jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books_top_list.htm

How to find university textbooks: archive.is/abhAD

That's a misnomer user. Where and how you connect is always recorded unless the person running the server takes down the website and purges the logs and other data from the website and it's hard drives. You're insane if you think that you can ever be completely anonymous on the internet. The only thing possible is to cover tracks and use software and haardware that is free and opensource. A good place to start would be fsf(DOT)org and minifree(DOT)org.

Another thing to note, is that even if you practice all of the things preached by stallman and company, it is noted that the feds have strange technology which can essentially read a computer screen through a house's walls using simple sonar technology and perhaps a vehicle parked outside a building you're currently letting. Welcome to the prison farm that is America, ladies and gents.

tfw you will truly fight for freedom for your people and by extension, a group which has been living in the stone age until you ventured there nor will you truly uphold a constitution which helps everyone.

They got him by matching the IP he used to log into MOTHERFUCKING FACEBOOK to his IP used to log into his iTUNES account.

==SO TAKE CARE FAGGOTS== at the facebook shit. Don't ever log in into facebook from the same IP you use to post on 8ch or do some other shit.

Upload a RaHoWa CD and see what happens.

That's true, however, for a VPN service in an impoverished nation such as Guatemala or Honduras whereby if they claim to keep no logs and are not legally obliged to turn over logs and other stuff to a foreign government, it serves their financial interest to adhere to it, because then they would be able to corner the market and increase their wealth.

[see previous response in my post], that's all well and good, but where would you place the server? If you live in America, Britain or the EU, you are bound by their Information and Communication laws. If any federal agency suspects you of doing anything of unlawful, then they can just as easily subpeona a judge and get a warrant to seize your property. I think those laws are changing to be more oppressive in the sense that now Congress from both the American left and right are arguing for not needing a subpoena and warrant to seize property citing a law which states that if you use communication devices, then you automatically waive your right to the fourth amendment.

Goodnight sweet prince

Do you or anyone else have a link to that scholarly journal database?

Never saved it.

I'm that user btw.
How good does this look? This is apparently the second most recommended anonymous browser besides Tor.

Forgive my ignorance but isn't Chromium related to Chrome? Or is it just a clone its build?

clone of its build*

Chrome is the Google extension of the free and opensource web browser Chromium. By itself, Chromium is horseshit and buggy as all hell might I suggest i2p? i heard good things about freenet as well.

Be a man among men, and stop terroristc closed-source software companies. Terrorism stops here.

It has the Chrome interface just like Tor has the Firefox interface. I don't really know if it's related to Chrome though, but it's like the shit sandwich analogy. If I use this I might not be anonymous, but if I use Google Chrome I DEFINITELY won't.

On the other hand, the same thing could work against you when the kikes/MPAA/FBI/etc; offer your Guatemalan provider $5000 to sell you out, because that's just a drop in the ocean to even a small American business but it's two years salary for a Guatemalan. Even if their reputation suffers for it, who cares what anyone thinks about you when you're so wealthy that you can afford to eat THREE times a day?

Not to mention that collaboration isn't necessarily a death sentence to a VPN. Hide My Ass is still in business after cooperating with authorities, just one example off the top of my head

Hey bro I dont know if youre still around but I found a better version of the torrent with plentiful seeders.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e8ef388b1fb2a5c2c9f85a9235599af8639f43bd&dn=Total.War.ATTILA.Age.of.Charlemagne.MULTi9-PLAZA&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337%2fannounce

Its 20 GB but it will be much quicker than my shitty 30kb/s download.

torrentfreak.com/feds-seize-kickasstorrents-domains-charge-owner-160720/

No dude, you're wasting money. Use Digital Ocean or something like that, self-host your VPN and never have any worries again. Costs like $5/month for a high-speed unlimited connection, box is shit but for just a VPN it's fast enough.

you're absolutely spot-on user in that regard. I think people who still use hma, are quite stupid and forget this fact. I would like to add to the honduran/guatemalan conundrum, that I suppose it would depend on the opportunity costs of handing over their equipment and everything else with only being reimbursed a few measily k's, while their could probably make more than that if they price themselves right perhaps pimp themselves out for 5 or 10 bucks/per month and then advertise themselves everywhere. there's bound to be a sea of dregs flowing in willing to take them up on that offer. However, if the feds offered them multi-millions of green toilet paper, they might take that risk. I don't know, because I don't live there, and I don't know all of the costs associated with that.

As for torrents, I don't use them and probably never will, because they're not safe to begin with, such that, if anyone has the keys to the torrent client and patches in spyware and cookies or whatever, you'll be tracked. Example, a foolish bastard who played with the band the who and clicked a naughty illegal link and he was partyin with the feds soon enough. Remember, you can have all the bells and whistles when it comes to privacy browsing and software which compliments it, but if you do something stupid like continue using javascript or java and click links which either installs cookies or you click on the yes button when it asks you if you'd like to use a java or javascript component in order to either make the website properly / maximise user experience then you deserve to be monitored, because you didn't keep up opsec. Torrents, unless you can 100% guarantee that you can verify it's server location and who owns it, or that the server, the client, or the torrent service itself isn't compromised an impossibility, really, then you're going to get fished. Don't say I didn't warn you.

be like these guys in pic related

Well too late for me then. See you all in prison my fellow neo-nazis.

What are some good VPNs?

torrentfreak.com/vpn-anonymous-review-160220/

I torrentfuck without protection and I don't give a shit. What they gonna do, send me a letter?

I'm not a neonazi, but hasn't there been a hate-crime legislation being seriously debated in congress? I shutter to think how anyone could take a really obscure and undefinable idea such as haetspeak and have it being debated legally. The thought it truly terrifying.

Short answer, none. It all depends on how you build up your opsec. If you talk endlessly about how you're user a moose but you use the tor and you, in the example of tor, do not use relays/bridges, then you're more than likely going to be monitored eazy-peezy. one more thing, what the VPNs, tor, i2p etc. doesn't state, is that if you use an ISP like ATandT, you're going to be monitored and possibly have your rights trampled upon because of no-need to know details warrants because you're using tor and the rest, come as early ass december of [current year] + 1. Don't say I didn't warn you.

It's a sad time here in the west where we're having our rights destroyed for no other reason than government overreach in the form of either security or political correctness. i'm out of ideas as to how to combat all of this, save for getting rid of technology all together, which is something i've oft considered.

The democrats try to introduce bills but they never get anywhere, so no, nothing serious.

Trump save us please.

Guess I should stop using linux, then. Or any open source software for that matter since they are all free.

Fix your damn analogy.

The MPAA, RIAA, and telecom corps were the worst things to happen to the US. Thanks to their lobbying and pay offs they opened the gate for any big shot corp to put their foot on the brakes for any meaningful legislation in order for their greedy bullshit based garbage to get passed. They have congress and most of the alphabet agencies by the balls.

en.metal-tracker.org for metal fans

ISIS brings them money
KAT takes their money

He said he would do a new Megaupload because he thinks MEGA is pozzed
Will synch old Megaupload accounts (but not content)
I heard 80 to 100 GB free
It seems speculation from him but he did pull it out with MEGA once

He's a true lad, shame he's in one of the most pozzed countries around

i'd hate to think how america would turn out if it had hate speech laws like in HRH cucked-island, ozzie land or kiwifarm, or EU-istan.

I've downloaded Johnny Rebel music from What just fine.

since im here im just going to dump the few torrent magnets i have

dishonored goty edition: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:XUTHJTQU2ROVCQ3TVHQUSVVDQJKS5YXY&dn=Dishonored.Game.of.The.Year.Edition-HI2U&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce

glen cook, The Black Company magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4KHCD6QYMFWRLCGFES6C6DOLCXRSKFKO&dn=Glen%20Cook%2c%20Black%20Company&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337

pacific rim magnet:?xt=urn:btih:TVX3TFS5GACCHPWZ2XAXAS5XCRZEDCTQ&dn=Pacific%20Rim%20(2013)&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%2fannounce

frank herbert's dune magnet:?xt=urn:btih:NO6NODQK5LEFTHYPT3G64CKGDXJIJ3VD&dn=Frank%20Herbert%27s%20Dune%20(720p%20BluRay%20x265%20HEVC%20DD5.1%20noobless%5bUTR%5d)&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce

frank herbert's children of dune magnet:?xt=urn:btih:NO74VNF6426QODE2FEQAJB5Y5KKM6GCY&dn=Frank%20Herberts%20Children%20Of%20Dune%20-%203%20Part%20Mini-Series%20Sci-Fi%202003%20Eng%20Subs%20%5bH264-mp4%5d&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce

fallout 1, 2, and tactics magnet:?xt=urn:btih:GOO6PTFZTPXIQGENMKK6FCLDYIECFZGK&dn=Fallout%201%2b2%2bFalloutTactics&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce

i also have sunshine and a couple hellboy movies but i figure nobody wants those, along with Tron Legacy (the reboot) and The Witcher books.

God damn, what a horrible way to close the day

good taste, user

Da based Pooland.

You think this is about hatespeech? If you become too dangerous they will just make you disappear.

Assisted by Apple and Facebook the feds were then able to strengthen the link between Vaulin, tirm, and his involvement in the site.
FUCK THE FEDS, MAFIAA

This whole extradition thing is bullshit, people should go to court in their country, isn't this a basic law in almost every country? Like here in Germany if someone from a different city sues me and we go to court it happens in my city because I can't be expected to travel all over germany because of some asshat.

The problem with this is we have somewhat fair laws here and also somewhat decent prisons, but because those people are sent to the us they face harder punishment.

Do you mean Sci-Hub?
Their domain names keep getting seized, so you have to enter the IP address directly which, according to TorrentFreak, is 31.184.194.81

Angel Cop Fansub
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F0DDCD3B6C769649F50743A2676E55A9BCB37381&dn=Angel%20Cop%20Fansub&tr=%2audp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.istole.it%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.token.ro%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fcoppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fpow7.com%3a80%2fannounce

>Since the original Japanese dub was deemed antisemitic and impossible to market in the west, the English sub and dub toned down the Jewish plot. Of course, anyone who knows Japanese can simply overlook the subtitles and listen to the actual dialogue and know what is actually going on in the scene. There is also the problem that even viewers who don't know Japanese can clearly hear the word "America" being said while the subtitles say something else.

Ah, I was worried for only a split second fellas. Honest!

Learn some Holla Forumsrogramming:
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=37AB1F55D041FF228C4CD3AFCFB88444

Learn some Linear Algebra:
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=325D2FB33910F943B984D6309B4EDC66

You get the idea.

Just use Nyaa retard.

what's one of the simplest ways to silence people? controll their speech and thought patterns. How? political correctness, user.

We've all got to have our (((priorities))).

Where the fuck you gonna get old anime now?

If you buy something, you own it.

If you buy a book, you own the book. You own the cover. You own the binding. You own the ink. You own the letters printed with the ink. You own the words that the letters form.

You also own the information that the words impart. The ideas, their expression, the narratives contained, etc.

You bought the book and it's yours. If you want to make copies and give them away for free, you can.

It's your book.

Copyright was the invention of a merchant elite who, motivated by the love of money (that is the root of all evil) sought to secure for themselves a monopoly right to certain works, under the guise of "authors' rights".

In effect, copyright puts control of the culture, its narratives and values, in the hands of the merchant class. It reduces all culture to a matter of profit. The love of money motivates it all. And copyright not only gives control of the culture to the merchants, but it incentivizes the perversion of the culture.

Every industry primarily reliant on copyright for its perpetuation is a cesspit of leftwing degeneracy and lies. Hollywood, the recording industry, the publishing industry. Damn nests of Marxists and pedophiles.

Nothing good has ever come of copyright. Nothing good can ever come of it. Nothing good can come of denying the property rights of millions of consumers just so a few authors can continue getting paid for work they did years ago, so rich leftist producers can shut down any competition, control what the masses watch, shape their culture into something base, make men hedonists whose disordered passions are easily exploited to sell them salacious media and pornography.

Before copyright, culture was largely shared, and organic. A creator of a work didn't get to stop people from passing it around. He did gain social prestige, which could be leveraged to make money. Look how much popular authors can get paid to give lectures, teach classes, etc.

Authors who wrote books to be published were paid upfront sums for first-run publishing rights. They didn't get to stop people from making copies. They couldn't keep making money on work they'd done years ago. But they could make a living.

Culture has always existed. It long predated copyright. Copyright had only debased it. But it will endure, and survive copyright.

Further reminder to never use Facebook or Apple products.

This guy got caught because he was incredibly stupid.

Ah sweet. So I can slap my own name on this copy of 1984 and make millions! Thank you for your legit legal advice, user!

You're out of the loop, brah

It's always some retard who starts raving about slapping his name on someone else's work, as if absence of copyright somehow made lying moral.

The same kind of retard who can't tell the difference between morality and law.

k

This thread has unacceptably low levels of Nagato.

Sage because not entirely on topic.

Damn straight. Copyright needs to be reduced to “30 years or the death of the author, whichever comes last.”
Anything else breeds complacency.

Is BakaBT still any good? I used to get anime from there long ago.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

These "industries" are leftwing degeneracy mills, full of Jews and pedophiles, and impose a horrible cost, economic and moral, on society.

The death of the (((industries))) would free content creators from getting crowded out of the market.

Caring about the death of jewish industries

>>>/scurv/

Yeah, it's fine. They comply with takedown requests, so there's some stuff you can't get from there, but most of that ends up on nyaa.

Yeah, old shit has no seeds on Nyaa.
Kickass was the only decent place to find old anime in both languages.

It only has files that don't have copyrights in the US.

fair enough

depends who makes the games. Tons of different devs.

depends on the books

again, depends on the software

Anyone know of any good email services that's not jewglemail, or hotmail?

rebump

kickasstorrents.website/
kickasstorrents.website/
kickasstorrents.website/
kickasstorrents.website/
kickasstorrents.website/
kickasstorrents.website/
kickasstorrents.website/
kickasstorrents.website/

IS IT HONEYPOT NOW?

What do you think?

I don't know what to think at this point, a huge part of me says yes.

thepiratebay.cr/

Holyshit the fucking feds are monitoring this whole fucking thing now. its all fucking over.

They probably still have a list of shit you downloaded on WinMX.

The various countries have laws they don't agree on and laws they do agree on, so they have extradition agreements. A goal of a lot of these multinationals is to standardize internet crime laws - murder, kidnapping, rape, etc is one thing; having those laws for internet communication is damned Orwellian. I agree, they should not be expanded. Part of the promise of the Internet is that you do not need to know where every packet of data is coming from and if you should, then you end up incentivizing Balkanization of the internet. The various governments will ruin the internet in our lifetimes.

silkroaddrugs.org/dhs-special-agent-went-undercover-to-infiltrate-the-silk-road/

Why is the DHS involved in copyrights violations and torrents? What does that have to do with Homeland Security? Shouldn't they be doing something useful like protecting the border?

try yts.re

also warez-bb.org

Friendly reminder that kikes have arranged that you must pay a hidden tax on everything that can carry data.

Which includes chips and batteries that are in fucking everything.

All because of 'muh piracy'.

If they're gonna take away your Internet freedom be sure to have their shekel-wringing law pulled, since obviously it's obsolete when 'piracy has become impossible'.

depending on what youre downloading this may be fine
new movie or music releases are usually monitored
use warez-bb.org for any other webhosted sources for hot items

Because the data-mining would take up all the bandwidth.

that would still be fraud, since you demonstratebly didnt write it
however in no way is it legal for anyone to stop you redistributing the information in the book

KAT had servers in the US:

torrentfreak.com/kickasstorrents-connections-to-the-us-doomed-the-site-160723/

yes music is so terribly unprofitable now

things like patreon arent a thing either

An interview.

For fucking piracy.

Found the NeoFAG of warez.

DHS is admiralty law special police.

You shouldn't ask us, you should ask a semi-serious forum.

For example, maybe I think

lockbin.com/

is safe. I'm not an expert. If I were, I might be hanging out on Holla Forums.

I heard a rumor that hushmail was NOT safe because they just hand everything over to cops at the first sign of trouble.

Do you send Linus and Stallman info so they can sell you shit? No. The analogy stands.

I use Facebook on my iPhone. I use another machine for this.

Buy a cheap tablet for shitposting.

When you use Goybook you deserve the FEMA camps by default.

Why not shove an RFID chip up your ass while you're at it, Jesus Christ.

That's not TPB retard.

rutracker is the bomb. They have some really rare shit. Makes me want to learn Russian just to get in on all their piracy.

also this:

How Apple and the FBI took down the world's largest torrent site

csmonitor.com/Technology/2016/0721/How-Apple-and-the-FBI-took-down-the-world-s-largest-torrent-site

"The records Apple provided the FBI were one of the last puzzle pieces in arresting Vaulin. According to the affidavit, Special Agent Jared Der-Yeghiayan of Homeland Security Investigations led the effort in identifying Vaulin. Mr. Der-Yeghiayan posed as an advertiser for the file-sharing site Kickass Torrents (KAT), which, according to Alexa Internet that provides commercial web traffic rankings, is one of the 100 most popular sites on the Internet.

After Der-Yeghiayan suspected an Apple email ([email protected]/* */) was linked to Vaulin, the FBI reached out to Apple. The records Apple provided showed that the account, used to make to legal purchases through Apple’s iTunes store, was linked to the Facebook account of KAT, and received hundreds of emails about KAT. When KAT began accepting Bitcoin donations in 2012, its Bitcoin account was registered through [email protected]/* */"

I send Stallman long, worshipful letters.

He never responds.

He's so dreamy.

He had it coming.

that is the first thing that appears when you search for TPB ya dummy.

why isn't the ORIGINAL one being shown on the top search.

Actually you shouldn't be using linux too, because systemd dev already cementing their codes in 90% of all linux distros, it's famous for being unnecessarily bloated and complicated, a perfect place to hide backdoor. Also it's written by a redhat employee.

Someone send Cenk Uygur his info.

What a nice way of phrasing it.

It was advertised as being a project of IsoHunt but according to torrentfreak its not. Likely to be a honeypot.

torrentfreak.com/kickasstorrents-mirrors-and-imposters-spring-into-action-160722/

My friend always tells me how firefox is the best one because "it doesnt spy on you"

Oh wow.

Anyways .cr is not the real TPB, this has been known for some time now.

But the fact that they happily and IMMEDIATELY posted that KAT is back online and even linking to it confirms that it's a honey pot.

Fuck this site. I just want my old gook cartoons.

Thank you Jesus.

I guess its time to move on to better and more productive things. Like ruining jewish businesses.

Autism speaks

haven't you idiots ever thought about the idea that the owner of kickass torrents was a fed and that this was all an inside job perpetrated by the government-owned bilderbergers?

lol

Or you could read a book.

Try 'Culture of Critique'. It's required reading on Holla Forums anyway so you might as well finally start.

Can't wait for IPFS to become developed enough to become mainstream usable. For those who don't know, IPFS is censorship resistant (though it still needs TOR and I2P to become anonymous as well).

HE DESERVED IT

usenet went to complete shit a long time ago… and it continues to get worse

Thanks user

That's just cucked systemd-based distros. Gentoo and Slackware are still fine.

Reminder that Apple won't "Breach" the security of terrorists but those who hurt its sheckles

You can't scrobble it if it's downloaded from Youtube.

Of course. You have to tag it.

>implying the MacOS doesn't have a backdoor already programmed into the software and this is just the FBI trying to set a legal precedent for issuing warrants forcing anyone to comply with a lawful request to subvert "possibly illicit data" and if the suspect doesn't comply, then automatic jailtime for security reasons.

Wait, Holla Forums is illegal in Europe? can u get in trouble

Now I have no where to pirate video games and films
Fuck you fucking american government, Suck my dick and burn in hell you fucking american government niggers

Signed by eastern europoor.

What?

the rage is unreal

These days when I visit a major torrent site and look at top torrents for PC games I can't tell if the torrenting community itself is dying, or if there are just no games good enough to generate hype to end up on that list? Probably both