Trump Supporter needs your Help

A Trump Voting Republican was recently diagnosed with Heart Disease and needs your help and support.
I spoke with him once on Holla Forums's IRC Chat and his name was Jax.
He said that his blood and heart was getting toxified and he needs as much support as he can get.
We should organize a Donation fund to help him through the tough times and email/tweet Donald Trump himself about the matters. Perhaps we could organize a Donation at one of his speeches.

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usao-edmi/pr/sixteen-charged-detroit-area-part-largest-national-medicare-fraud-takedown-history
8ch.net/pol/res/6816249.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sorry m8

He could possibly die seeing Hillary Clinton scoring on Trump

fucking liberal shit go fucking work for it like the rest of us

if you want handouts go ask the jews and obama

Prove it or fuck right off.

hello, i am a nigerian prince who is committing medicare fraud in detriot. If you know any homeless people that cant be tracked down by the US government because they dont have a fixed address and the democrats take bribes to let me flee the country, please let me know so i can help the needy homeless people of detroit while I am a nigerian senator. you might think this is troll but it actually happened and once it was reported to the ruling Obama regime he let me flee the country to Nigeria and now I must beg for money over online posts on Holla Forums

Pick one

Sorry for you are loss.

I'll [F] for you when you go fam.

Says the same person who won't support a Dying Holla Forumsack and probably works for the Clinton Shilling Fund

forgot to sage sorry lads

also this faggot posted the same thing on halfchan. hes a cuck looking for a quick buck, nobody give him anything. fucking liberals cant do shit for themselves. obama gave him healthcare and hes begging us for money. use ur gubbmintbux

Maybe he should've been a vegan then. You reap what you sow, meatcucks.

justice.gov/usao-edmi/pr/sixteen-charged-detroit-area-part-largest-national-medicare-fraud-takedown-history

Thanks Obama, someone email Trump about this kids situation.
Do it for a future with Trump.

[21:37:30] 8ch.net/pol/res/6816249.html l0l gonna get these fags to paypal me some cash
[21:43:47] Get in the thread now and don't spam it with nigerian cunts 8ch.net/pol/res/6816249.html
[21:45:13] If I post this to a few other chans I might make enough to get my hormones
[21:46:50] are you seriously using my name to scam Holla Forumsacks for sex-change pills? holy shit

if dubs OP dies in the next hour

[21:38:40] Oogabooga, Pro-Whitey thread drailed
[21:45:50] Urrybody take dis thread down, they iz trying 2 prevent White death fam
[22:05:00] Gonna go post this shit in tumblr fam bix nood
[22:30:00] Nice post on the thread, heres your 25 bucks for shilling 4 me

Yeah I saw that in the #Holla Forums IRC. Dude's a straight up scammer. He posted this to 4chan and lainchan and 16chan

Dude you've been exposed. Just stop while you're behind. Nobody is giving you money. Kill yourself.

Reposted from 4/pol/, can't believe it was posted on lain and 16 chan as well.

Hormones for what?

nice meme, black lives matter, stop the misogyny amirite

Probably to throw into Nigerian Michigan water, if someone can verify this as fake I give full OP orders to sage shutdown thread

Eat meat, get beat

Meatcucks, when will they learn?

Hey, since we're blogposting:

In the scope of 3 months, my father died, I lost my job and my unborn baby daughter, the girl who was to be my firstborn, died in utero.

Remember that thread I made soliciting Holla Forums for help when I was on the brink of homelessness and suicide?

Oh, wait, I didn't make it, because I'm not an e-begging faggot and I know that we all have our own problems to deal with.

Take your friend out back and give him the Ol' Yeller treatment if you care so goddamn much.

Try on /r/The_Donald. You'll probably get a better response. :)

seconded

fuck off OP, POS liberal scammer

Oh, and before anybody tries to feelpost at me:

-I have a new job that pays more than my last
-The mother was a bratty liberal, white guilt idiot and probably would have turned my daughter into a whore
-My dad was a junkie asshole

If dubs both OP and vegan fag die today

Good , Dont forget user you are not alone.

That's really specific. Where do I send my money?

Ministry of Finance
1 Kaplan St.
Kiryat Ben-Gurion
P.O.B. 13195
Jerusalem 13195
Tel: 972-2-5317111

Dialysis is covered. But the five month waiting period for SSI is not reimbursed. Good luck.

take your cumatin and stop e-begging faggot.
you're just like that cebruz faggot that becomes an hero every few weeks to make /r9k/ sad or something.
fuck you.

It's a scam dude. He's been PMing people on IRC asking to "donate" to his paypal "for his friend"

The halfchan cucks even shut him down. Just sage and report.

[spoliler]If somehow not a scam[/spoiler]Tell him to die with honor and take some niggers/jews down with him instead of begging for gibmedats.

If this kid might die and really loves Trump, well, he knows what he should do.

At a minimum making a nice vest, riding in a nice truck towards one of America's greatest (((allies)))

A true Holla Forumsack would never do this or frequent IRC in the first place.

just accept you're gonna die and take out as many niggers and kikes as you can.

shit