I am an actual cuck

I am an actual cuck

my girlfriend left me for a better man

ask me anything

please someone give me a reason to kill myself

You forgot "not" before "to."

im in constant pain. I cant beat him and win her back. its futile. even if i became the best me possible it wouldnt come close to how he is with no effort. im unlucky - born into the wrong life - and i will never get her warmth back. how can i go back to the girls i deserve after experiencing the perfect one, who doesnt deserve filth like me.

girls be like: lemme fuck with this guy head for absolutely no reason, im a wymin hear me roar

Hey buddy, you're not a cuck. A cuck willingly gives away his woman. You fought and you lost, you got fucked. No shame in it, brother.

I know it sucks and there's really nothing I can say to make it stop feeling horrible. The best thing you can do is remind yourself that there is a shitload of negative emotional chemicals swirling through your brain. Those chemicals are going to make you think irrational things, i.e., "she was perfect, I ruined everything, etc." Those thoughts aren't true, and only feel true because of your current biochemical emotional state. Take your own internal monologue with a grain of salt right now. Stay close with friends and family, take care of yourself, and over time this will be a sad memory before better times.

I came to laugh at your misfortune.

Move on user.

That's funny becuase it's on the internet

This

Relationships don't last forever. The more time that passes, the more negative signals will come to light that your brain is beating down right now. It ended for a reason.

Women are traitors, never forget that. Next time keep her on a shorter leash.

Post pic of said gf. Holla Forums will do the rest. Oh, and also pics of shithead boyfriend.

keep away from our dolphin pussy, you nigger

That's what you get for trusting a woman.
At least you didn't marry her first, because your wallet would be as crushed as your heart is, after she devources your ass.

Sorry to learn this about you user.

Let's see the pictures.

Fuck mate that's some shitty spelling.

Kill yourself Op, your tiny dick and shity personality won't be missed.

Op here. Won't post pictures I'm a pussy.

Maybe if I stopped being a NEET fag this would've never happened. I feel like I've step I should take is deleting my nudes collection. But it would be lost forever. I need a way to share it somehow without getting v&

don care

Nudes of your ex?

I deleted my last ex's nudes folder. I feel it is a matter of dignity.

You are not a cuck, OP.
A cuck is someone who raises someone else's child. You are a loser who lost your girlfriend to a winner.

When are you going to get your shit together, OP?

Sure, you're not a cuck but you sure as fuck ain't living. My advice is to adopt a "More fishes in the sea" outlook. She's not the be all to end all,hell she wasn't an even stepping stone.

Stuff like that.

No one cares about your reddit advice

Would you lick his cum out of her pussy?

depends on his diet tbh