Sargon of Akkad

So a friend of mine just linked me to the new Sargon of Akkad video about Milo getting banned because in the video well browsing the sheboons tweets he shows off a loli and that shits illegal in the UK can we get him arrested for it?

youtube.com/watch?v=FYdh_3ljkBM

Do you still have a party van folder?

It's an older meme but it checks out

i hope not fam, i quite like carl.

No one has a party van folder except the FBI for honey potting.

GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

Making a .webm would be illegal as all fuck I linked it so folks had the url of the video to report to the UK authority's.

sage

It's your duty to sage all Alt-Cuck threads. Do it for your Nation. Do it for your race!

Screenshot. I'm not watching his fucking video.

So either you're aiming for a full on prole revolt over in Airstrip One when the non-SJW left loses one of their best or you're a D&C goon w/ an axe to grind?

sage is not a downvote faggot it's a way of letting you post without bumping a thread.

I shouldn't tell you this because it allows others to see you for the redditor newfag you are but for god sake dude you could have at least read up on it.

8:16-8:17 is the first time it shows up it happens again later on

The third option is LULZ

He is a major political figure I am just looking for something to amuse my self with and seeing if any other anons are interested and he should have edited that shit out more so because it is illegal in his country

Fair point

sage

not 4chan

You a faggot or just retarded?

what form of nigger are you?

Shills, libshits and antifa love this shitty meme.

PURITY SPIRALS ARE FOR FAGGOTS

Sicilan ;)

What time? I don't want to watch the whole thing I already know Twitter and the GhostNigger are stupid as shit.

8:16-17 is when it shows up the first time

That's a furry not a loli baka.

i don't give a fuck about sargon of mossad

nypa

It is a furry loli and would be close enough under UK law

Then why post here cancer? Your anonymous so no one cares about your opinion or virtue signaling here.

Please.

fuck off, newfag.
nypa

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Listen if you want to be a faggot I am not going to stop you but how about you go be a faggot in some other thread or I have a better idea how abouts you an hero and make every ones lives better?