twitter.com/franz_soapbar/status/755981102322290688
twitter.com/franz_soapbar/status/756029480171208704
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
archive.is/7A0fj
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23204
ustream.tv/z
relay.broadcastify.com:80/a4f4u3c0k5t8r9u0m3p4.mp3
twitter.com/RNC_Scanner/status/756233833255665664
cleveland19.com/story/32499204/georgia-troopers-arms-go-numb-after-contact-with-protester-stickers
youtu.be/FIOSOsx8h0g
twitter.com/CLEpolice/status/756236336248528897
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi
livestream.com/unicornriot/events/5922644
youtube.com/watch?v=FIOSOsx8h0g
twitter.com/RNC_Scanner/status/756245398851813376
archive.is/zd0IU
youtube.com/watch?v=NGrrdTlMpS4&index=8&list=PLVtDQ9LDO1uaIwwRVzeYQiiheJ-ONPj1A
youtube.com/watch?v=tuc08foAqE0
archive.is/uUSSv
primarymodel.com/
archive.is/faolQ
archive.is/PEkLl
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/756260691707826180
youtube.com/watch?v=M-HP8y5ByA8
youtube.com/watch?v=LRW57gIdDcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for Eurobeat

at least it wasnt a kike

dubs

how dead is Cruz's career right now?

The rat just went down with his ship.

CNN right now is still live and are doing stupid shit to fill the time

Cruz btfo'd himself, cuckservatives just gave themselves a mortal wound

Cruz better start looking in the newspapers for a job in 2 years, good luck running for the Texas senator primary when you're denied the RNC war chest

Another view of Cruz getting boo'd off the stage

Who the fuck even invited El Rato? I hope he gets humiliated in the most horrific way.

He did, see

CNN needs to be permanently shut down

Knock yourself out, Rato!

After Trump is elected he'll use the IRS against them the way Obama used it against conservative organizations. They'll be audited every single day.

Or at least sold to someone who can actually handle it properly

There was a pact, all his main rivals from the primary were in invited to speak, in return they would endorse him.

Unlike in many conventions in the past, they didn't have to sign a contract, it was a gentlemen's agreement.

Trump knew El Rato could not fucking help himself. He set a trap and the Canadian spic-mouse took the fucking cheese.

shit this was meant for

a dindu lives matter stream, not sure where it's from. might be oakland

ustream.tv/channel/95hgjXZ2BfF

Heres the CNN side by side of Rato getting booed and Trump coming out not giving a single fuck.

whats gonna happen when clinton goes to prison she owns a good chunk of it and I at least hope trump helps pass a law preventing foreigners from being involved american media

so, is barron going to speak later this week? he'll be better than tiffany, maybe he's the real secret weapon in the emperor's arsenal.

this so god damned much. Kikes and britbongs get out

These days you are obligated to provide the link when Twitter is involved, user.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/755972015249645568

I get that, but doesn't he have another election to win? Doesn't he have some fucking self respect?
Seriously what a fucking traitor to his party and his county. I hope he dies a slow, painful, and humiliating death.

I was skeptical of Pence at first, but after watching his speech and seeing how everyone's reacting to it, especially normalfags, it's convinced me that he was a good pick for VP in order to sway the general populous.

Lou Dobbs is fucking pissed at Rato

[current century] race is such an outdated concept.

since he knew he wouldn't get an endorsement from the rat, i think he timed that entrance to remind people that he was missing from the speech to rile the crowd up even more. the whole reason it was allowed was probably to fucking humiliate cruz for trying to upstage trump

Things like this and standing behind Lewandowski and even standing behind the nigger druggie are what really impresses me about Trump. Its practically unheard of for a mega-rich billionaire to show this much loyalty to those under him even when they make mistakes that put his goals in jeopardy.

Yeh, he's not Holla Forums's pick for sure but he's a good choice for running mate in terms of actually getting elected imo.

What if he's on h8chan as we speak?

I'm not sure if he planned it in advance or just did it as a reaction when he realized Cruz wouldn't endorse. In that pic of him watching Cruz's speech in the crowd with his kids he looked pissed as fuck.

The last plight of El Rato

This. I'm impressed by this action more than Trump's wealth.

just heard a normie on the fox interview for undecideds say that pence should be running over donald. normies get out! get out! get out!

He is literally Wojak. How is he not the Holla Forums pick? We can not control the memes, we can only home to guide them in a general direction.

Out-fucking-played

He's up for reelection for Texas senator in two years… he's praying that Trump doesn't win the general. If not El Rato wouldn't be even able to run for dog catcher.

Even cuckservative normies want him thrown out of the party. Never in the history of American elected primaries did the number 2 not endorse the number 1.

Ted Kennedy endorsed Jimmy Carter.
Ronald Reagan endorsed Ford.
Nelson "fucking" Rockefeller, a power-hungry asshole even endorsed Barry Goldwater.

anyone got a fox stream? I heard its drama

Apparently not and it's a sad thing to watch an educated man act like a five year old who didn't get his mac&cheese for lunch.

(((Pence))) was forced on Trump for the RNC support. If anyone remembers yesterday how heavily Ryan and Priebus fought against roll calls and everything. That would not have happened had Trump picked his own VP.

hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

We didn't pick him, he picked us.

(checked)

It's more like Cruz complaining about not getting ice cream for lunch.
This rat thought he was qualified to be on the supreme court.

I bet you he's saying that because Ted just did political suicide and aired it for the whole world to see.

Yeah, its amazing how many people here don't see this when its pretty obvious.

It didn't have to be that way. Cruz could have made short speech about the necessity of maintaining a Republic majority (like a few of the other reluctant speakers), and no one would have minded. Instead he had to make a twenty minute speech about himself and his (failed) campaign.

Pence's mom was so proud of him. Made him tendies and tucked him in. Good job Wojak.

I mean shit, greatest day of his career. I'd also want tendies.

There are 10,000 cuckservitives the RNC could have picked. But by the power of memes or kek they picked THAT cuckservitive.

Nobody forces Trump to do anything, faggot.

Trump knew he needed a docile running mate that speaks the language of cuckservatives but supports Trump in every move…

And Trump needed to kill Ted Cruz.

Checkmate.

too bad he's gonna die to save trump

What pisses me off the most is that this Rato shit will drown out all media converge of the important and powerful speeches tonight (Eric, Pence) just like the Melania crap drowned out the amazing Giuliani and Clarke speeches.

How do we fuck him up?

How many good boy points do you think he got tonight?

poquito marco may be a edm faggot and the stress from his mediocre campaign may have aged him a bit, and he's got nothing on milo, but he's still kinda cute fam. he would have gotten a lot of lady votes.

The memes got them to pick Pence but that does not make Pence good. Wojak needs to die.

This. Even with the Rockefeller Republican-Cactus Jacobin split in the GOP in the 60s there was unity.

Checked.

Or Trump has known he would do this from the very beginning.

The Republican Party is 85% cuckservative and having an establishment VP was the only way he could get them to submit.

stop it

his attention will fuck him up, his political suicide was the one of the desired outcomes of tonight

GOODBYE RATO

You're a retard if you think I said they picked for him. I said Trump picked but was forced to pick.

That is how every VP is picked.

Trump never had a say in the matter when he got this far and was still regularly trailing Hillary.

Had Trump been leading Hillary by a solid margin he could have gone completely rogue. He wasn't so he couldn't.

Speaking of the memes something very important:

All of this talk of Rato's defiance has people talking about him running in 2020.
This has people thinking "Past the sale" of a Hillary win.
That meme must not take root. Its greater than any practical harm that Cruz could ever do.

If you see somebody mention Cruz in 2020, you shoot it down with, "What's he gonna do, Primary challenge a sitting president?", and then mock them if they suggest Hillary has a chance.

I'll never forget you Wojak/Pence

Oh (((you))).

(((you)))

(checked)
Someone should change the subtitles to something like
or

RATO SUICIDE CONFIRMED

whats wrong (((user)))

Trump is fucking turning the cuckservatives against each other and tearing the remnants to pieces.

Checked.

thx bud

Remember when Holla Forums was about politics and not memes?

fuck it, that's good enough. how hard was that?

That was before we discovered magic.

t. Pence

That's how.

Holla Forums is politics+memes+Hitler
Thats what this place has always been. I should know. I have been here all summer.

oh user, politics are the rules of life, as are memes, ergo politics are memes

Well give it back to /x/ so that place stops being so shit

Redundant :^)

His shorlist was the Sleepy Negro, some vagina Jodi something, Corker, Newt, Christie and Pence.

He's had the list for many months, the only redpilled guy in that list is Carson but he'd go on the news shows and always say something retarded.

Choosing an empty suit was always in Trump's plans. If he was "forced" to pick a veep he would've chosen Cruz, Kasich, Rubio or Β‘Jeb!…

Once Trump is elected and only then, maybe.

Yeah, and then

Does guacstrumentality really count as death? Death of the ego, I suppose…

Can Wojak die? He seems like an eternal avatar of suffering. As long as there will be feels and no gf there will be Wojak.

Good boy

jesus every time i see this i feel like there's another layer

Just got back, what'd I miss tonight?

The current physical avatar of Wojak can certainly die.

Good riddance.

Stop looking at me with those helter skelter eyes

If Rubot backed out sooner and Trump didn't have to smash him to bits I think he could have been on the VP list. The vetting would have ruled him out with all the gay shit and finance problems in his past but there was zero fucking reason for him to become a Trump enemy.

It's not suicide if you're already dead inside

He's an empty suit, when has he seriously said it after being chosen as Trump's lapdog, two disposable lines.

It's red meat for the cuckservative crowd, not the 0.5% of the American population that are Republican voting Jews.

what is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger!

Even Pat Buchanan's edgy concession speech in 1992 endorsed the nominee:
youtube.com/watch?v=iO5_1ps5CAc (part 1)
youtube.com/watch?v=pICypNXHKbg (part 2)
youtube.com/watch?v=lstA7j5fmio (part 3)
youtube.com/watch?v=QO2wzdOCqr8 (part 4)

wojak is Sisyphus only his boulder is eternal feels-β†’suicide–→rebirth-β†’feels

Trump is a master 4d chess playing strategist. He obviously knew rato would likely not endorse him, but still asked him to speak at the convention anyways.

This solidifies the unification of the republican party, and completely ousts the cancer that was the anti-trump movement.

He just comes back and feels more feels.

Cruz committed extreme political suicide, Pence turns out to be a good speaker, and the Trump brothers are trying to outdo each other for the best speeches.

There was also some major mutlicultural pozzed people up there tonight, but that was expected because of how many cuckservatives were scheduled for tonight.

Also they talked about space, that's always a good thing.

Pence made a good speech, only mentioned Israel once in the 20 minutes and Ted Cruz just committed political suicide.

Trump just won the vote of every cuckservative goy.

kek

I'm not buying that it was planned in advance because he would not have looked that pissed if it was. He just quickly reacted in a masterful way.

Can I just say that the OC tonight has been wonderful, and I love you all.

Chris Christie: Ted Cruz was 'awful, selfish'

wait, who was onstage at this moment? cause all the media was showing Trump walking into the arena right as Cruz was finishing.

Cruz, that was shortly before Trump walked down.

I've got another idea for OC if anyone's interested. Discussing in this thread over here about how people had to be physically restrained from hurting cruz, we figured out Sleepy Doctor is a pretty good candidate for being a Paladin really. A doctor, has wielded a hammer in the past, and is fairly religious.

B-but Cruz stuck to his principles as an establishment outsider, what he did was so brave

Pence, I think

it was right before he started walking down. Ted was speaking.

Fucking brutal, he just slapped the shit out of Cruz with his greasy Italian sausage.

Trump is the king of great timing.

proud to be a jerseycuck when fat man christie knows that his word is his bond. o7

WITH NO SURVIVORS

You can still plan something and let it piss you off in knowing it was coming. But yes, he is a nimble navigator.

Thank you mates. Glad to see the rare wojack duo are giving the kikes the cleveland steamer.

Columbus OH - officers under attack from rifle fire:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/11208/web

Pat was right about everything.
Why didn't we listen?

He should've been invited to speak at this convention.

At least 20. Maybe even 25.

Donald Trump Jr. on Ted Cruz - " Best Unity I Saw Was Everybody Booing Him Off the Stage "

This is my favorite Trump/Pence OC

kek

It's the same look he gave to that SNL faggot however many years ago. Not strictly angry, we've seen him angry. He's angry but he knows that motherfucker is going to get his comeuppance. It really gives insight into Trump's thought process. In the roast he's already decided, in his mind it's already 100% inevitable that the faggot talking shit will be humiliated and destroyed. The idea that he might not win is completely absent from his mind, at this point it's just a matter of how and where.

And that's power.

Ted could've earned some good boy points but instead he threw his platter of chicken tendies across the convention stage.

People thought, even I did, that the convention was going to be Trump making all these attempt at giving the Ted Cruz cuckservatives concessions and an olive branch.

But Trump just went Night of the Long Knives and just purged the party with blood… at least political blood.

The oven door shuts a little more.

In the defense of the Hispanic man, it's really really hard to take U.S. politics seriously anymore. But I still want Mr Trump to build in a way that ends Political Correctness, or if not Mr Trump then somebody else has to do it, though Mr Trump does look like the most promising person to do that…

Is the blonde in white Donald Jr's wife?

Yes.

Pence is not Jewish and he's not anymore pro Israel than Trump. If everything is ((())) nothing is ((())).

Yeah, that one is pretty amazing. We need to get the drawfags on more like that.

Waterboy got 3, but the rat just couldn't help but sperg out. Shit and half-chewed tendies everywhere.

He was declared an unperson during purge of the conservative movement in the nineties. He only briefly made a comeback among the anti-war movement during the Bush years due to his non-interventionism. But now: he's pretty much untouchable by goodthink society.

DEM QUADS

I know user but I like to have a little fun
Tbh I didn't think pence would only reference israel once.

He set the trap, and the rat couldn't help but take it.

Yeah, I watched a lot of that happen. Just hoping he's going to be vindicated.

Link is silent OP, confirm what you know.

I don't think he should have been on, he would have brought the whole mood down, even if he means well. But many things that were once untouchable are now within easy reach, and I fail to see why we should limit ourselves.

donald trump jr. president 2024

Why? Why it always has to be at the American morning time while live in fucking Europe time zone.
I missed it again…

Gee I wonder.

Well fuck the time zones. Let there only be one time zone, the American one

You remember what was done to Ron Paul? You want to see the press pull out Buchanan's historical revisionism, call him a literal Nazi, and then offer him no platform to respond? I do think the Overton window has shifted far enough for someone like Peter Brimelow though.

:)

Imperialism is hard work, user.

They switched dispatch to tactical channel, which is not available via stream.

Noone really know what's going on since they took it off the primary dispatch. Developing story:
archive.is/rlhWW

In other words, after the unexpected display and failing narrative push, they finally decided to shut it down?

oh woops, completely different context of what you were talking about. Disregard earlier statement/

I thought you were talking about RNC stream link was shut down, not the police scanner.

Pence killed it tonight. The feels he wrought had my girlfriend in tears. We are doing it. We are making America great again.

I don't know what you mean.

They took the dispatch for the event off the main scanner because they (at the time and possibly still) didn't know where the rifle fire was even coming from. They have officers pinned down and are bringing in an extraction team while trying to locate the sniper. In those circumstances you don't broadcast your planning/coordination over the primary public frequency.

Roger, sorry for being unclear, added additional info @

I still think Newt did a better job.

Mister Eric Trump's was the better one.

This is a good YouTube channel as well, it doesn't ban Holla Forumsiticians.

Not a problem mate. Mostly my fault for not taking the time to settle in and look at what link you were talking about that went silent

I certainly hope there's links for their individual speeches. As I recall, monday's "What happened toβ€”" speech, that completely blew Obongo out of the fucking water.

there's always tomorrow…

If I recall tactical user from earlier thread, depending on the location, might play into his concerns with north and east sides if a happening were to occur, and most was the making sure of the southern field being secured for evacuation.

There's also the DNC, mate.

calling it

Yeah he managed to cast some red seeds into the wind but his intrinsic slimy newtness is no good.

Dude looks like he smells like the sausage factory.

Here ya go

youtube.com/user/rightsideradio/videos

I like Eric's new hairstyle.

Chris Christie knocked it out of the park for monday.

thank you for your contribution.

This is a lot better security than when Trump would blow into town on a few days notice for a rally. The Cleveland cops, Ohio State Police and Feds have the BLM niggers on lockdown.

Not saying nothing will happen on the last day but not sure what they could accomplish at this point.

The DNC however - I'm hoping for brawling inside and outside of the convention.

"How about his kids? You can't fake good kids."

That was a fine line, indeed, user.

I'm hoping that some Bernouts literally fling shit like they're planning

will the DNC have such heavy protection?

why

Should be about the same.

I'll be in Japan visiting a friend during the DNC so I won't be able to get comfy

L.O.L.

thats a shame

I will only watch the "protests" streams if they ever happen, no way I'm going to subject myself to hours of Trump bashing and muh feels speeches

You can hear the crowd turn on him as they slowly realize he isn't going to endorse Trump. He set it up so perfectly for a reluctant endorsement like Reagan did, but in the end he just chose to kill his political career.

1968 - 2, electric boogaloo is going to be beautiful. Bernie's sell out is also going to further fuel that rage.

let me post hotwheels
HOTWHEELS

with BLM and arabic chanting planned to be going on, unlikely.

But there'll likely be an attempt to media black out on it.

He lives in a parallel universe where he thinks people like him

muh martyrdom

Can't wait myself. Already planning to get comfy.

For those asking about security - it should be about the same but the wildcard here is the participants will contain a large number of negroes, faggots, illegal aliens, communists. They don't necessarily get along with each other. And the Bernie supporters loathe Clinton.

These people won't hesitate to get violent so that's why we might get to see some happenings.

Goddamn, Junior looks like he's about exterminate Cruz's bloodline

Whoops, messed up previous reply.

Yep, I can't wait. I wanna see Bernouts raging out of control.

If trump hadn't run this year there's no way cruz would have gotten as far as he did. His platform was based on being "new donald trump lite" now less despised by the media.

This, and also Trump destroyed everyone and that allowed the rat to live until the end. Yesterday rato killed his political carrer by alienating both the outsiders and establishment that already despised him and it will haunt him forever.

pic related.

as your trips and the pic of dubs prophesized, the bernouts are going to go full moonman on niggers that will be attending, and niggers can't help but chimpout there. I'm sure BLM will play a part in that chimpout by trying to hijack the DNC.

It would be amusing if the entire party flipped back to the obviously racist party from before they decided they wanted the 'minority votes'.

The only reason he got the farthest over everyone else is because he was the last not Trump vote the cucks had, and he fell apart because of how much of a scumbag he was

Plus, I'm sure the gays are still plenty salty over BLM's hijacking of not one, but two different events, the mourning of orlando, and then during the gay parade in toronto. I'm sure they still feel that searing hatred.

Oh the DNC will reveal who they truly are to the masses.

Really, it's just too much of a clusterfuck for something to not happen. This is the year the progressive coalition breaks down.

I still get a chuckle thinking back to one of the democratic rallies, where a speaker of clinton got boo'd off stage, when she started cursing at them as bernouts and clinton supporters started fighting and word of throwing chairs occurred. I forget her exact name, but that was thrown to the wolves. There already was plenty of chaos despite media coverage trying to cover it up-black it out.

But not this time. I'm sure the weekend shilling is going to be intense in preparation of what monday will bring.

Remember this?

Next time they are going to apply "Allah"

God-almighty-damn. All I know about Robert's Rules is from a shortened book I've barely skimmed. Why not just moveto a more thorough method of voting? That was a tough call, should've tried to be more accurate. Who am I kidding.

Watermark ruins it.

No shit, I was saying from the beginning the Pence pick was to get a bunch of concessions from the RNC on platform and rules committee and other shit.

Or say, "I really don't think Cruz can win the Democrat primaries."

Intelligent, well sourced, hard-hitting political discussion just doesn't sway the masses, but emotionally charged memes do. That's just the world we live in.

Not really, he actually just won them all over and has let ted make trump look like a savior and the sane/adult choice after all, and cruz look like a whiny brat. He didnt even need to purge or truce his way into their hearts, he let Cruz drive them right into his camp.

See the thing is, while a lot of them were still hold outs and arent fans of Trump (I'm talking about the rank and file, not the twitter "nevertrump" pundits and faggots who want to start a new party or some shit), they hate Shillary far more and would rather Trump win than her, they would have come around in time for the election, and done so much faster had Cruz endorsed Trump. it would have also given Cruz some sway with Trump if he had talked to him about it before hand and set it up and said "ya know I'll do this, but I want there to be an open door between us once you're elected, so that I can bring policies and objectives to you myself and we can discuss them for the long term once we're both in our positions, and I want to let everyone know thats what we're going to do, to work together with an open channel"

I dont think Trump would have said no to that, because at the end of the day, Trump would rather make deals that work out for the benefit of all and make him look even better immediately (and silence criticism about being a divider and creating chaos), rather than have to crush his opponents into the dirt and slowly win over his opponents followers.

Instead, we have this. Cruz butthurt his way through his speech. But BECAUSE of that, and because his supporters saw how badly he handled this, I guarantee many are turned off by him. He showed he wouldnt keep his word to endorse the nominee, and that he would rather tell people to vote "for whoever you think is best" rather than vote Trump, even if that means Shillary of all people would win. That he'd rather divide the party than help bring it together, all because HE didnt win the nomination.

That, I guarantee, drove MANY into Trumps arms tonight. People who were on the fence, and even some stronger hold outs had to have looked at Cruz's behavior and seriously reconsidered their decisions after his shitshow.

No need for a purge, and no need to be the bigger man really. Cruz wallowed in the dirt and did all the work for Trump.

Its most likely why Trump let him speak. He saw his speech, he knew what the reaction would be. He knew Cruz could also add in an endorsement if he wanted. He let Cruz slit his own throat and drive his followers to the trump train.

Why is Trump congratulating Erdogan the turkshit for handling the coup ?
Erdogan wanted to have Trump's name removed from his property in turkey.

Because technically he is the elected leader and the U.S. has a policy about not accepting military coups as a legitimate government.

He might have the opposite opinion or not actually give a shit, but he's probably taking the safe route (by his own choice or by the trust of his advisors) to just not fuck around with that.

ESPECIALLY since the coup failed in only a single day, there isn't even an opposite to support anymore.

Those are some very prescient dubs, my friend.

Turkshits are cancer. Under erdogan they have been destroying and converting churches to mosques.
Right now around the coup the increasingly islamized turkshits are attacking churches.

This has been a problem with many western countries, not just america, but I will repeat it as long as I have breath:

Turkey is cancer. Turkey will start and fund conflicts in all areas around it. Turkey is not a friend of the west.

But just like us Whites, intelligent, well sourced discussion does need a place for itself somewhere. I suppose we could brainstorm about that.

I'm wondering, could Obama use a DNC super chimpout to get Martial Law going or wouldn't it fly because it's the Democrats, 'his' party going down in flames?

He is a real, upstanding person. Amazing, it's almost like he lives the values that Ratzo pretends to.

(Pledge of Allegiance: To Be Announced) please be Hulk Hogan
Speakers
- Fran Tarkenton
- Brock Mealer
- Marsha Blackburn
- Mary Fallin
- Lisa Shin
- Reince Priebus
- Jerry Falwell Jr
- Peter Thiel
- Tom Barrack
- Ivanka Trump
- Donald J. Trump

Other than the Trumps, I recognize one speaker from that list and that's only because I've seen him mentioned at the RNC these past couple of days.

Shut up, whore! Let the men speak.

No he didn't. First half was excellent, then he went all muh russia, muh china, muh allies.

Which guy was the one that ripped apart obama's speech with "what happened toβ€”" ? I can't find him anywhere.

I thought Chris was the guy that did it. My bad.

the guy basically tore open Obongo's "promise" about uniting the people with racial tension and more shit with that.

she makes you pregnant?

Did you just define Tiffany's pronouns?
Fucking shitlord

That nigger isn't American no matter what he tells himself.

Okay, let's play the elimination game:

What day was the speech? Was it a negro? Was it a woman? What was the person's profession?

>youtube.com/watch?v=93SLiYgPYow

It was a man for sure. I only heard it once on the Sean Hannity radio show, driving home from work on tuesday, playing audio clips from the convention. So it'd have to be one of the speeches on the 18th.

I need to start sleeping after 1AM. Holla Forums is shit after midnight because the mods & their faggot friends shit this place up

You know damn well he went back to his room to cry into his pillow after this was all done.

That's it in a nutshell user. Quite pleased w/ the outcome tbh lel.

And an archive pls, cause I ain't clicking that shit nigga.jpg

Brilliant move. The Donald is a business genius. It will serve him well as the POTUS.

Intriguing insight user.

BLUE = Big Nose
RED = Q.T. 3.14

Leld. Shooter needs The Donald hair too.

>right in the feels
Saved.

TBH you may be right user.

Ya know what I'm wondering about… why havent we seen any big chimpouts yet? Three days in and we've had at best mild disturbances at after parties, but even that was pissy shit like the daily faggots trying to be tough guys and failing miserably

I figured these fucks would show up armed and ready to this…

As for this, ya know, I dont blame him for being salty, and I dont blame him for crying. People who compete for things, when they lose after giving it the best they have, often cry or spend time depressed. Its just the nature of it all, you gave all you had, but it wasnt enough, YOU werent enough, its soul crushing. Especially on a national level like this, EVERYONE saw that he wasnt enough, he was weaker, he couldnt win, he failed, he didnt have enough support, etc.

I mean think about how humiliating that must feel, especially when you've come so far, he did put up a good fight up to that point, even for a rat, especially for a rat actually.

Guys like Bush, I'm sure he sulked, but probably more than anything he raged, because he expected it to be handed to him.

Guys like Carson? He'll chalk it up to not being the will of God and he'll move on with his head held high believing he is following the path God laid out for him.

Christie? He probably never thought he would win to begin with, just wanted to test the waters, and the fishing wasnt good so he packed it up.

Rubio? Well, robots dont have emotions anyway so meh

Lots of others will chalk it up to media bias not giving them time, or not having enough money to really go at it. Making some small error early on. But really, their best was "never given" to be honest. They never expected to win, or even really compete, it was a long shot. No one really cries when they DONT win the lottery ya know?

But again, Cruz, had all the money, all the air time, people were listening to him, but despite it all, all he could give, and as far as he went, being the last man standing against Trump… and to lose, to KNOW you'd lost… man… I'd cry to.

of course I wouldn't be a salty fuck for so long that I decide to even try to spite the guy at his nomination event… thats just someone being a faggot. Actually its malice, or wrath.. funny, isnt that a sin? Isnt Cruz a christian? Shouldn't he know not to act this way?

Anywho, it'll be fun watching his career go down in flames over the next few years. I look forward to him losing reelection to the senate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Michael Moore Tells Bill Maher: "Trump Is Going to Win"

The filmmaker appeared on Maher's 'Real Time With Bill Maher' GOP convention special on Wednesday.

Michael Moore told Bill Maher he thinks that Donald Trump will win the election during Wednesday's special edition of Real Time With Bill Maher for the Republican National Convention.

Maher first took the stage at his Los Angeles studio to give his take on a raucous three days that has seen a rebellion on the convention floor, accusations of plagiarism and booing of prominent speakers.

Maher started things off a bit late ("Mike Pence wouldn’t shut the fβ€” up") to an enthusiastic response from his audience. Speakers at Wednesday’s β€œMake America First Again”-themed program at the RNC included Ted Cruz, Newt Gingrich and Trump's running mage Mike Pence, who used his speech to accept the GOP’s vice-presidential nomination.

Maher’s guests for the evening were documentary filmmaker Michael Moore, MSNBC host Joy-Ann Reid and β€œSavage Love” columnist Dan Savage. Later in the show, he spoke to Tony Schwartz, the ghostwriter of Trump’s Art of the Deal who recently condemned the Republican nominee.

"After three nights of watching the Republican Conventions, it is great to be here with my gay, black, communist pals,” Maher said of his guests.

Moore drew gasps from the audience when he stated his belief that Trump would win the election. "I'm sorry to have to be the buzzkill here so early on, but I think Trump is going to win."

The audience booed, but Maher responded that "the enemy is complacency" and he was glad Moore said it because he "certainly could win."

archive.is/rLNJd
youtube.com/watch?v=nxzQWIvD0ek

I've been fairly busy that week.
What did she do ?
sorry for asking to be spoonfed

Who, the new model of Tranny?

Rubot didn't seem robotic them
He seemed like he was speaking honestly for once
I wonder if he was just cucking for power

Maybe lil Marco is finally growing up.

I can understand crying off-camera. What I don't understand is confessing to crying off-camera on-camera during the convention.

Pretty sure Cruz belongs to a fringe "Christian" sect that praises YHWH

Make people look at him as more human, drum up sympathy, so when he didnt endorse Trump people would have already had a softer view of him.. didnt work, but was worth a try

You'd still think they share the same common ideas of what is good/bad though

What a traitorous rat.

All he had to have said was, "Not unless our nominee wins".

Okay this is stuff that makes us look bad, like we're gloating/rubbing it in his face.

He already lost, time to move on, Trump already did. More to the point, his statement meant nothing, "thats a long ways off," he could mean he doesnt expect Trump to win, so someone has to run against Shillary in 2020, or maybe everyone will be mad at Trump for not keeping his word is what he thinks will happen… and so on and so on. There are other options for why he said that

We WANT to believe its because he'll run, no matter what, in 2020, even if Trump is loved and does everything he said he would. But really, thats unlikely to happen, he lost this time around even with uncertainty around Trump, he'd never win if Trump was doing well.

I've been calling him Cryin' Ted here all night long without even realizing he himself coined the name. I just thought I was following some random user's lead. I'm just… my god… he actually admitted that? Β‘Jeb! tier wimpiness. Hilarious.

I really miss that man. He was such an honest man, and just spoke to his own ideas based on what he knew to be true.

honesty*

top kek. He was so fucking confident a couple months ago that Trump was doomed.

"There aren't enough old white men in America for Trump to win"

Hahahhah get fucked you kike faggot. Yes, that's right, you do live in a fucking bubble yet you still think you know everything about the world. Fucking commie jew.

Also Dan Savage is definitely going in the fucking oven.

BASED

twitter.com/Yamiche/status/755904469355945984

Of course not, he's basically a someone LARPing as a Jew who's LARPing as a Christian

Because the Feds and LEA are doing an exemplary job of using pre-hand intelligence and proactive management to keeps Soros' thugs in check. The only thing remaining are SJWtard and Femshit sheeples–easily managed on the fly.

Wait can Cruz even run in 2020 when Trump wins without becoming a Democrat

They did. They were all shut down. Just monitor the scanner feeds user. (and those are just the unencrypted, public ones)

kek. how else can you respond to the petulance of spoiled brats?

this haha

Shut the fuck up.

Reminds me a lot of shrug cop.

I pledge allegiance, Brother, to the flag!
Of the UNITED… Yeah! … STATES …. *flexes* … OF AMERICA, BROTHER!

And this is where that faggot alerady deserved to get knocked the fuck out.

Is it so out there? Peter Thiel's on the list.

What if he comes on stage in the middle of Peter Thiel's Speach

I would LOVE it, but I think they are too stuffy for it.

I hope not, but given the GOPs dog and pony show thus, it will likely be some woman instead.

At least they have the firmness to carry through with the Pledge, and I guess that's the most important bit.

Still The Hulk would've been pretty ebin tbh.

Smash 'Em, Hulkster!

Lyin' Ted
Cryin' Ted

DYIN' TED

May Kek bless this meme if the majority of good people desire it.

Taylor Swift?

I don't like that you've made me imagine Diamond and Silk.

Is that Sam Hyde in the red polo?

No, Sam Hyde is white.

good rebuttal bro

Other red polo you dick.

Oh, that's crimson.

The very fact that Trump and Pence are cast as Pepe/wojak is proof enough that they will win

OH. no, no, that's not… who is Sam Hyde?

What is that, a Reich for ants?

Checked.

Imma guess the popo, the SS, and Trump and the RNC's private security are on top of shit, plus all the pro-Trump alt-media types who are getting info and spreading it around, armed rightists to keep the pussies spooked, and the fact this was anticipated and disruptors and informants were probably snuck into the various leftist groups has quashed most of their plans.

There have been some minor incidents of violence, fistfight type shit ending in arrests, but it looks like they've done a good job of keeping things as orderly as could be expected. Still one day left to go, though.

Sleepy negro check em

Oh, dyke, you haven't even begun to see white supremacy lol

I'm pretty sure it was Giuliani's speech.

HONOR THE PLEDGE

I gotta go. Here's an OP with updated links (except for Fox10): ==Thursday: Make America One Again=='''America faces serious challenges at home and threats from abroad. In order to turn our challenges into opportunities and keep America secure, we need leadership that will focus on what unites us, not what divides us. Donald Trump will move our country beyond the divisive identity politics that have been holding us back by restoring leadership, building trust, and focusing on our shared love of country and our common goal of making America great again.''''''Today's speakers:'''- Fran Tarkenton- Brock Mealer- Marsha Blackburn- Mary Fallin- Lisa Shin- Reince Priebus- Jerry Falwell Jr- Peter Thiel- Tom Barrack- Ivanka Trump- Donald J. Trump'''Convention program:'''- archive.is/Yk3nI==STREAMS==>OFFICIAL REPUBLICAN NATIONAL CONVENTION (You got the chat SHUT DOWN):- youtube.com/watch?v=r_lpyG-ddec>TWITCH (chat enabled):- twitch.tv/gopconvention>C-SPAN (no chat):- c-span.org/video/?412402-1>FOX 10 PHOENIX LIVESTREAM (chat disabled):- youtube.com/channel/UCJg9wBPyKMNA5sRDnvzmkdg/videos?view=2>NO THIEFS ALLOWED LIVESTREAM (chat enabled):- youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM>RED ICE LIVESTREAM (chat enabled):- youtube.com/watch?v=kmcPeGySNzM>KIKEBART LIVESTREAM (chat enabled): - livestream.com/breitbart/events/5856683>RIGHT SIDE BROADCASTING LIVESTREAM (chat enabled):- youtube.com/watch?v=EW4hNlL9qdA>CNN LIVESTREAM (chat enabled):- youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik==POLICE SCANNERS==>RNC SPECIFIC SCANNER:- broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23204>CLEVELAND DISPATCH:- broadcastify.com/listen/feed/11446

Don't see how he's going to get any support against the incumbent.

Damn, look at all those RTs and favs.

YOU MADE A PACT, EL RATO

Holy fuck.

I have no idea why but my sides are in orbit right now.

JustGuacMyShitUp.png

How about that Eric speech, lads? That kid can give one hell of a speech, IMO. His confidence vastly overshadowed his stumbles.

Watched Rato's full speech on C-SPAN after I went to bed. Holy fucking shit.

That's the biggest damn problem with the Republican Party, IMO. The Democrats aren't lacking ambitious people, but there's a sense of one's turn, one's order in line at the shot at the top. They can all get together and be happy that they won the Supreme Court, or the Senate, or this, or that.

If Hillary won, in 2020 you'd have Ryan-Cruz tearing at eachother's throat, with Scott Walker in the wings and a few other ambitious governors/congressmen running against eachother too. We'd have a 10-candidate pool minimum. And every single one of them under 65 would be thinking about screwing the nominee because they want a shot at winning in 2024.

The idea that, eventually, the people will get sick of democratic rule and elect any republican, like happened in the midterms, doesn't apply when >50% of the country is democratic patrons. If they didn't learn that after 2012 they're retarded now.

Stop it.
That said, that's true. Pence might very well end up being the HW to Trump's Reagan, not to suggest that Reagan was very positive. I fully expect a 'random' crazed leftie to take a shot after the election.
THAT said, of the VP pool, which sucked, Pence was the only modestly acceptable choice to all factions. Christie would've opened up allegations of just being haughty-taughty east coasters and corruption charges, and played into the democratic narrative of fatcats using their power to oppress the people. Note Christie's bridge incident. Newt turned traitor the second he learned he wasn't going to be in power, shittalking Trump for a solid weekend on Fox Jews. Flynn's a sperg. Cruz has proven himself a traitor time and time again.

Pence has shown to at least be modestly loyal and shut Ryan up.

Holy lel I am laffin

Trump looks astounded that Cruz had the sheer audacity. Though astounded isn't quite the right word. That feel when you suspect something and find out it's been 100% true.

ok this thread is too long to respond to after I just woke up

sounding pretty civic tbh and I've never heard of half of these people aside from knowing they're ooga boogas

this whole convention has been DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS IMO lads aside from the late-night speeches

hype for The Don's speech, though. He gives some damn fine speeches however - I hope he outlines what exactly Trump Republicanism means going forward.

It really bothers me when faggots parrot shit like that.

Fuck off and have some originality,nigger
FFS…

i hope trump specifically says he will deport all illegal spics and anchor babies. that's all i care about. america must NOT become majority non-white under any circumstances. i also hope trump stops legal non-white immigration too like jeff sessions wants.

I really hope he deports the legal spics too.

user, deporting illegals and putting an 8-year long moratorium on non-white immigration won't be enough to prevent white Americans from becoming a minority in their own country. It's going to require some bloodshed.

If you listened to the beginning of his speech, no, it wasn't that great a speech. It reminded me of a 2008 democratic primary speech, trying to hold the banner of as many groups at once and claiming the moral high ground via that. That sort of vaguely-libertarian thing where the only just position is not having a position besides freedom is good.

What cheeses me off is how they spew this bullshit about how " He put da country before da party". I bet you if Rato pulled this shit against Shillary, they'd lynch him

Kek

It's no surprise they shut off their thought process and resort to gathering and repeating the same baseless rhetoric in some petty attempt of damaging the non-stop train.

Genuinely surprised it's taken them this long to do something to his star, and surprised they didn't just spraypaint or smash it. Libs love useless symbolic, petty shit like that that accomplishes nothing but makes them feel smug.

TBQH I'd have no problem with his Star being immortalized like that.

When we build statues of this man, it should be of Trump, his family, and a wall around them.

MEME WIZARD CONFIRMED

most of those strike as being bots tbh.

twitter.com/franz_soapbar/status/755981102322290688
twitter.com/franz_soapbar/status/756029480171208704

Your echolocation is failing really bad.

BASED

leld. this will be a fun 8 years tbh.

kasich, guacster, and rato btfo

IT'S OVER
Trump is finished !

I really don't know what I'm going to do if Hillary wins. Possibly go innawoods.

yep, he's toasted

ouch

Well she'll fit right in next to Bill at least, perhaps they can share tips.

Christ though, between this and the troupe of BLM "muh gud boi was out spreadin the word of Jeezus Christ wen da raycis popo shot him fo' no reason" mothers, the DNC is going to be a shitshow. What other "stars" are going to be studding this wannabe BDSM conference?

Based President John.

They're talking about #FreeMilo at the whitehouse on Fox 10

youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

Add another criminal to the list of DNC attendees.
You got illegal aliens, Niggers who lie to the police about 'he a good boy', molesters, rapists, and Hillary. Thats some line up, I wonder if they'll add know terrorists to the list.

G-d bless!

Mary Fallin is the governor of Oklahoma. Jerry Falwell Jr is a televangelist.

who's the illegal alien? also, isn't it a crime to harbor them?

See:

that dude in the third pic has some nice hair

They really have become a parody of themselves.

Holy shit do they really think this is going to get any American citizen to vote for them?

You mean Michael Obama, gay transexual and former porn actor?

Vote with your conscience

Vote for Jeb Bush

no, i mean this guy's long lost brother

What in the stain/stein fuck is going on here?

Mine's different.
Are there multiple versions of this?

The contrast between the conventions will be astounding but I'm very interested in seeing how the GOP "analysts" will approach criticizing it on panels and such after seeing how Van Jones and others have behaved during the RNC. It is evident that they absolutely believe in what they are doing and don't understand how dramatic and obvious the contrast will be with the conventions so close together.

And there's certainly the potential of another happening between today and Monday.

Oh man this gets better and better. They're going to have Fidel Castro on the schedule by the time this thing starts.

Official DNC Headlining Speakers

archive.is/7A0fj

ARE WE READY

I mean, what else do you expect from the Dems at this point? I'm almost surprised they won't have the Unabomber there to tell us how global warming is the #1 problem facing America today.

These are the speakers for the DNC. I'm very pleased they will be attacking Trump instead of doing the high ground tactic, that means that their "RNC is a circus" shit will not stick when they are doing the same thing.

Aren't they getting a muslim to speak at the convention right off the bat?

DNC looks like it will be much much worse. At least the RNC has Trump.

kek

Β‘Yeb!

I keep seeing this claim but I haven't seen a source. Anyone got one? Hilarious, and telling, if true.

READY AS I CAN BE

MAGA

I want to believe. How do we know this guy knows what is coming up? Insiders?

I sure hope he does Rach 2.0, I sure hope.

Yeah I would like to hear alternate sources because "the full Buchanan" couldn't sound better

READY

Why are people saying Trump is dangerous for saying

Why are they calling him scary and dangerous and will nuke everyone we are all going to die.

Because your friends are degenerate weed smoking faggots.

WRITTEN BY MILLER

Because they're retards who bought into the medias feamongering. Trump's message of national unity could ruin everything the globalists have been working so hard for.

'because dude he's going to give nukes to japan and south korea I am an expert in East-Asian geopolitics and that will be the outcome of the presidency he is going to kill us all its all going to be like idiocracy man'

Sorry, don't know who that is. When I google it I get some other guy. Is this significant?

I think it's already been vandalized at least once since he started his campaign. Some faggot painted some graffiti gibberish on it.

Oh yes. I knew Buchanan was lurking in the shadows.

He's Goebbels 2.0, down to the high-energy gesticulating.

So we'll get high energy nationalism?

It's over.

Cryin' Ted

It's too bad Buchanan is too old to be VP.

Reposting from another thread.

Just shat this out in paint. Obviously it doesn't take into account the votes for the ten other republican candidates or the couple democrat ones.

Maybe could have plugged him in for insurance/debates, and then he "retires for health reasons" 6 months in

Without Trump America will be known as The United States of New Mexico soon.

what's "the full buchanan" supposed to imply?

You actually believe the "short list" that only the (((MSM))) listed? The Trump campaign didn't confirm anyone being on the list.

If you believe that's the list you're an absolute plebbit/SRS tier retard.

Unapologetic Nationalism that plainly spells out the dire future awaiting the United States if we don't get our shit together.

Cops are already detaining some chimps. I think tonight is the night for the chimpout.

Hooray! Finally

When is the stream starting?

What time is the big speech?

Column 'L';
Vote increase based on the eventual nominee's rate change (Romney primaries vs Trump primaries -> Romney's General = Trump's predicted General)

Column 'M';
Vote increase based on the State's itself vote increase from 2012 primary to 2016 primary. Used to project the General vote total for that state.

thirty aught six

STREAM LINK OR RIOT

2 and half hours I think is when the RNC starts

It seems to end at 10pm central every night, so probably in ~5 or so hours going by the nights so far. Depends on how long trump is going to speak for probably.

Thanks. Where can I find out who is still to speak?

I'm just listening to the scanner

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23204

Possibly around 2100 EDT going by the previous night's schedules.

Some anarchist fag streaming and crying about being corralled by Cleveland police.

ustream.tv/z

If Stephen Miller is involved in the speech-writing, that's a fucking guarantee.

Get excited lads.

Check the OP, we're on day 4. It's the first link in the OP

relay.broadcastify.com:80/a4f4u3c0k5t8r9u0m3p4.mp3

1 - Open VLC
2 - click view menu
3 - click "Playlist"
4 - Reich click in playlist area
5 - Select "Advanced Open"
6 - Select the "network" tab
7 - paste the .mp4 url and hit "Enqueue"

You can add more than one stream and select which to play while others stay in the playlist.

A great single-malt scotch requires no chaser.

Scanner just said a police chief "had been hit with something that made his skin tingle" and had been taken to a hospital.

fuck im blind, my bad.

sweet.

I'm actually using the 5-0 Radio app on my phone. It has all of the RNC specific channels.

What the fuck are you doing?

Don't worry, I missed it the first few threads as well.

That's not something you ever want to have to happen to you. That makes me shudder just to think of what kind of thing could do that.

I have MPC.

I'm not sure how to do that on MPC.

If it's the same then please excuse the 'tism.

no bully

older versions of VLC are far more superior than MPC

You can just directly paste the link into the open file dialogue.

Oh. That's breddy gud. I was just sperging out looking for "open network stream" or some such menu option.

nigga wut

SHIEEEEET

HE'S CALLING IN TWO SQUADS

RIGHT WING BIKE PLATOIONS

*platoons

flag burning should be illegal

Fuck you nigger, burning the flag should be worthy of summary execution without trial.

>>audible sigh of disgust not when it's burned for the first amendment. sigh

I felt those feels.

Apparently the skin reaction is from stickers being passed out outside the convention. They mentioned this over the scanners last night and were trying to find the person passing them out. Now in dahboo7's stream he just reported that multiple people had just come up to him and warned him about the stickers as well.

Strange, could just be a bad batch of adhesive or I suppose they could be intentionally tainted.

wat?

Are stickers now smallpox carriers or something?

ebola-chan

WEAPONIZED EBOLA

THE END IS NEAR

Seen this yet?

drug laced stickers or shit like that.

How hard is Donald going to smash the Overton Window when he is elected lads? I want the good people across the world to be emboldened by him.

Good cops have to put up with so much shit and not go insane from it all. They're really heroes.

They don't get to a police in a society that they deserve anymore, and that's a damn shame.

You know it's shit like this that really scares me. It wouldn't be hard for someone to come in through Mexico right now with tainted goods and intentional cause a massive epidemic with enough planning.

why user

W-what are you insinuating, goy?

Is Shephard Smith drunk?

I wouldn't doubt the jews and libs would try poisoning people over this.

I mean hell, if you went out aquatic fishing, you could grab one of these fuckers. A drop of their toxin can cause a person to simulate a heart attack and die.

Whats to stop clinton from hiring some sticker makers from putting shit like jellyfish or pufferfish toxin within the stick solution that over time would be absorbed into the skin and have deadly effects?

OFFICERS BEING STUCK WITH SYRINGES

EBOLA-CHAN HAS FINALLY COME

OFFICER DOWN

what kind of a nigger puts a sticker on their bare skin?

Oh fug

OH SHIT

PROTESTERS JABBING OFFICERS WITH SYRINGES!!!!

scanner just now says officers are now being approached by protesters with syringes and trying to poke them, one officer was injected as is being treated,

holy fuck!

THERE WILL BE A CHIMPOUT TONIGHT, LADS

What the fuck? Are leftists just trying to stab people with dirty needles now? This is some zombie-tier shit, that's how we're going to have to treat them.

Should be shot on sight.

SYRINGES ARE NOT ON THE PROHIBITED LIST

These goys are all going to die.

Ebola-chan is coming.

DELICOUS

'syringes are not on the prohibited list'

So in lieu of other weapons they're using biological warfare now?

WTF

twitter.com/RNC_Scanner/status/756233833255665664

I pray to God that I hear gunfire over the scanner soon. These officers need to fucking protect themselves, there's no telling what kind of unholy shit those syringes might do to them

I betcha because this is the don's big night to speak that the protestors are now coming out to chimp out and try rushing the convention center.

Any anons at the conventions tonight, mind your north and east, secure the south.

Chief on the dispatch just made executive decision to make syringes a prohibited item.

Really if you think about it, there's a LOT of damage one person could do in the US today, let a lone a group of people.

Make it, i don't know, henna tattoos. Just mix up a bit of something that can easily fuck you up through skin contact and you're good to go.

FINALLY

great guide, spread it to every drug forum you can find.

and shoot to kill

Yeah but the thing is anyone with longsleeves on can have an auto-syringe up their sleeve and inject you so fast you think it's a mosquito if they know their shit.

wew

Ebola filled water/blood balloons when

You mean like a nicotine henna heart attack tattoo?

Sounds healthy.

Yeah, for sure, it won't stop someone concealing it from jabbing it. The prohibited list just gives them cause to seize and/or arrest if they do a search of bags, etc and find anything on the list.

Also, update on the officer who was jabbed with syringe, sounds like they got him in the neck – reports itching and burning sensation.

This sounds like some shit out of some kind of apocalyptic fiction novel.

fun fact, those are in fact the right substances to use to make desomorphine, but you need to actually synthesize the materials properly.

If you just toss that shit in a bowl and ram the needle in your arm its an instant death serum.

welcome to 2016

Georgia troopers' arms go numb after contact with RNC protester stickers

Two Georgia state troopers are being tested after their arms went numb Thursday in Cleveland.

Protesters placed yellow stickers on their arms that said, "I am awesome" in the area of East 4th and Euclid, officials said. Shortly after, their arms went numb.

The stickers are also being tested, and authorities are looking for the people who were passing them out.

It's unclear if they were associated with the Stand Together Against Trump protest that began Thursday afternoon. A few dozen demonstrators gathered at W. 18th Street to voice their opinions.

cleveland19.com/story/32499204/georgia-troopers-arms-go-numb-after-contact-with-protester-stickers

Just peeling off the backing and putting it on a lapel might be enough contact if it's a string drug. Then you scrunch up the backing in your hand and hold it until you find a trashcan if you're white

Probably a quicker and less painful death than using actual krokodil.

*strong

What time does the Donald speek tonight?

Soros is going all out.

see

This is very weird and frightening

Yeah, or something that's strong, but slow acting. That would be better, because it would take longer for the authorities to shut down the sources of the problem. The longer it takes to kill someone, the longer it'll take them to investigate a death, let alone find the source, if you do it right.

I don't know of anything off the top of my head, but I'm sure you could think of something similar as a viral infection vector. Can Ebola infect through the skin? I haven't really read up on it yet.

tactical golf clubs

I keep saying that police should just mow down protesters. Nobody would blame them besides the people who already want them dead.

Convention anons, prep your anuses. Likely going to be swarmed tonight. Defend yourself. Shoot to kill on sight any protestor trying to get up and personal with you.

DEFEND YOUR LIFE

Revcom bitch nigger on dahb007s stream in preparation for flag burning:

youtu.be/FIOSOsx8h0g

oh and you don't need to mix cigarette ash into it.

I'm fairly certain if you do that you'll create deadly nitric oxide gas.

Nelson Mandella on the loud speaker

what time does trump speak?

twitter.com/CLEpolice/status/756236336248528897

This god damit

It would be an excuse for obongo to enact martial law, but the police need to defend themselves. The protestors aren't "Peaceful".

According to Hannity, there's at least a 1 mile radius around the convention center of police

>PYFW;

THE RACE WAR STARTS TODAY.

WEAPONIZED EBOLA

SHE COMES

golf club wielding terrorists are running amok

What's hilarious is that a single RWDS of 30 men could remove every single anarchist in Cleveland by sunset.

Shepard Smith has been drinking

I think it is orifice transmittable

THE SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE IS A DECOY IDIOTS

THEY'RE GOING TO ORGANIZE AN ATTACK

ITT: A bunch of fags dickriding a retarded oompa-loompa.

this nigger cunt needs to be shot

NO WONDER THERE WAS NO CHIMPOUTS DURING THE WEEK. THEY WERE WAITING FOR THE DON TO TAKE THE STAGE. THEY'RE HOPING TO BUST THROUGH AND MOB THROUGH THE CENTER AND POLICE TO GET TO TRUMP

SOROS IS REALLY PLAYING HIS HAND LIKE HIS LIFE DEPENDS ON IT

that chant sounds like something a bunch of elementary schoolers would come up with

4,5,6 pick up sticks

do you legit think they're going to try and mussolini

With the way (((Soros))) and friends is starting this it doesn't seem like it will be all that great for whites.

His life does user. Last time this stuff happened there were Guillotines.

That's because he does.

rip

In your bloodstream – full blown med-resistant AIDS. Enjoy the rest of your sad life, sweetheart.

Hellfire, I'm used to seeing the same things over and over but mobs of anarchists sticking officers with syringes and stickers to cause unknown effects is crazy. This is fucking unreal.

meant for:

It's Ebola, and they're not going to last long infected with it.

I really fucking hope the chimps try something.
They may have had some luck with the cops, but the secret service doesn't fuck around.

user; a human skull is stronger than a watermelon.

Have some Ebola-chan

Alright. Well that would make it a bit harder, but I can imagine the faggots spreading it like wildfire

There is no way we wont win a prolonged race war. It'll wake up some of the people who haven't yet come to the realizations we have, and there's plenty of people already prepared.

They might start the war, but we'd definitely end it.

cuts and mucous membranes yes but there was an article recently that it was transmitted through f to m sex, like from the woman to the man.

I'm willing to bet that Soros has hired professional mercs and they are pretending to be anarchist protesters. Soros can afford mercs that are nearly equal to the secret service.

But neither can stand up to a shot gun . . .

Isn't the SS it's own law enforcement agency?

Like unless they do something insanely egregious, and obviously illegal with clear malice wouldn't the just tell another agency investigating them to screw off?

pleb

The SS can do whatever the fuck they want even if it's illegal as long as they don't leave witnesses.

the secret service maintains the right to shoot to kill if they believe their charge is in danger.

The secret service doesn't fuck around, they don't yell drop your weapon or any of that shit, they aim for the head and drop them like a bad habit.

I think there's a very cinematic ISIS video that disproves this. I didnt save it.

Shephard Smith is drinking

wew

If I had to take a guess, the chimpout sticker and syringe stabbing would not only invoke race war, but also be used to blanket the media spotlight of the upcoming disasterous DNC

Wait. So what you're saying is that not getting caught is part of their plan?

wew

neat.

A portable hand breaker.

So it begins, the great chimpout of our time…

They don't aim for the center of mass + mag dump?

lad my /k/ autism is triggered

You always aim for the center of mass.

Can someone who is watching the periscopes pls send a message to cerno, dahboo, alex and have them watch for the sticker people, get them on camera. I'm not doing perscope atm it makes my computer freeze or I would.

Sounds like a good plan to me.

>unspoiler a spoilered image on POL triggered user?

you do realize the secret service employs snipers right?

Chewing tobacco mixed with rubbing alcohol left overnight and then strained creates concentrated nicotine liquid. One Cc in the bloodstream is instantly fatal.

Kurt Saxon's Fang is the definitive autoinjector.

What's this about stickers?

Dahboo isn't there. That's not him on his stream. He had a family emergency or something.

Checked

see

Soros doesn't pay them in money, he sells them children from his private collection.

what is blackwater

We chemical warfare now?

You had that coming, user.

a meme

I wouldn't put it past them. They're desperate and crazy.

Does anyone have a source for this?
I mean, considering we're talking about Soros, I don't doubt it, but still.

We might be.

I was theorizing up in the thread that it wouldn't be that hard to pull off if you had a little knowledge of chemistry or virology.

I mean honestly, all you'd have to do is infect a faggot going to a gay orgy with Ebola and you've automatically created an epidemic.

What the actual fuck

Their tweets and the police scanner say completely different things.

lel

That's odd, because we definitely heard dispatch say an officer was jabbed and experience burning and itching in neck

That will be hard to enforce.

Taking the size of the average libshit wimyn into account the amount of needles for beetus will be great.

Is Farage gonna speak tonight?

a certain biological agent can be found on animal skins from africa`

Plz no

he already did, nigger

They just tryin' to inject melanin so these white folks GET WOKE

it was yesterday, and today he just watches

GET WOKE AND STAY WOKE NIGGA
YO PINEAL GLANDS IS CALCIFIED NIGGA FIX DAT SHIT

Black lives march is moving into gear on south side of park.

"Academi is an American private military company, originally founded in 1997 by former Navy SEAL officer Erik Prince.[2][3] Formerly known as Blackwater,[4] the company was renamed XE Services in 2009. It was renamed Academi in 2011, after the company was acquired by a group of private investors in late 2010.[5] The new investors instituted a board of directors and new senior management, Prince retained the rights to the name Blackwater and has no affiliation with Academi. Blackwater received widespread publicity in 2007, when a group of its employees killed 17 Iraqi civilians and injured 20 in Nisour Square, Baghdad for which four guards were convicted in a U.S. court.[6][7]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi

Is that the scanner or a stream?

Think it's about time to start shooting all leftists on sight.

does anyone here know a enough nigger speak to translate that?

NTA stream is boring. Any happening streams?

Scanner.

Anyone who considers these things as human should either be executed or deprogrammed with lithium.

user, I…

BLM march starting SE side of square.

Holy shit

Kek has spoken

(checked and heil'd)

Niggers are troglodytes, the anti-thesis of the hardworking productive white man.

Sorry didn't know he did a Q and A yesterday I worked late and I didn't see anyone mentioning it during the event. Watching it now.

I wonder (((who))) drew this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FIOSOsx8h0g

o-okay

But what does that fucking mean?

Thank you

What are the chances that the yellow stickers were hormone replacement patches?

BLM CHIMPOUT STARTING SOON

twitter.com/RNC_Scanner/status/756245398851813376

Why not leave?

The tribal barbarians are sounding warhorns.

Tbh I'd pay for boat rides back to Africa.
With the amount of money we spend on welfare each year, we could be colonizing another star system by now.

Have you ever taken organic/inorganic/synthesis chemistry classes? Solvents man

I've been trying to figure that out for a long time now.

Translation?

Translation?

Checked

IT IS SO

Does anyone here speak jive?

Is that those RevCom retards?

Man I guess it's something about fucking bitches?

I've made my best translation

"All of you negroes I am going to be fucking you with my dick you had better put out for me"

Last possible night ofc.

Yeah, revcom homos were preaching with bullhorns a couple minutes ago

Start a Patreon or some type of group fund and start a thread

KeK Wils It

I'm on call for just a little while longer. I can't wait to settle down with some beer and get /comfy/.

tactical pug

GMT timezone here. I wanna stay up to watch Trump's speech and go to sleep with a smile on my face. And watch any other happenings of course.

WBC protesting

The retardation is astounding

from the livestream.com/unicornriot/events/5922644

stream just now!!!:

It was a criminal act on the part of the SCOTUS to 'legalize' it.

Eastern Europe, it's past 1 AM and I think I can't make it…

What time EST does Trump speak?

It's some retarded leftist trying to do retarded shit.

These fucking incompetent retards can't do anything right

Who are these fucking people?

That's a librtard saying Trump is literally a NADZI.

MEME IT SO

It's a fucking asian swastika thast way I guess they just hate buddhists and not nazis or it would have been flipped

MALE ON BIKE SAYS HE IS AN FBI AGENT

It's blackmail material. Soros and co. use Mau Mau-style initiation rites.
archive.is/zd0IU

Ted Gunderson wrote about the (((Satanic))) sex cults children were trafficked into, and Aliester Crowley wrote about why it has to be children.

Theres also testimony about the Finders cult, and also ((Ariel Toaff))'s (Professor of U. of Jerusalem) research into Child Blood sacrifices that nearly had him assassinated by the mossad. ( Blood Passover )

The conclusion is stunningly fucked up and easily explainable to normies.

It's a faustian bargain. In exchange for fabulous wealth and connections with extremely powerful people, you must commit an extremely horrifyingly blasphemous act on film in front of an audience.
It must be so life ruining that nobody except these others would have you. That you'd be killed on sight if this got out. Every part of the secret club has each other's blackmail materials and it's mutually assured destruction.

What is it? Guessing from the Gunderson Report, Crowley's stuff and the stuff Toaff uncovered it's possibly gangraping a boy child before sacrificing it to Moloch, and then a communion in mockery of Christ involving fresh human flesh as the host, and fresh human blood as the wine. That's right, pedo, ritual sodomy, snuff, then cannibalistic blasphemy all on film.

That's probably some normalfag trying to get home from work.

As an model builder I am not impressed. It is not to scale. Should be atleast ten inches higher.

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Thats a manji

Try and keep it out a little longer! If happenings have taught me anything its that they wake you the fuck up. I stayed up for about 12 hours after the Brexit result was announced and my mind was buzzing constantly. It was hard to go to sleep.

Take a shower, eat some hot food/coffee, listen to some relaxing music. No shame if sleep takes you though, we're only human.

And he has a massive overstuffed backpack? Is there a marathon in the area that needs bombing or something?

Saul Alinsky might attend

How many people are speaking ahead of Trump? Anyone know?

Mattress Girl is attending the DNC, right?
Because I'm not going if there's no Mattress Girl.

ill try

See the archive in OP and scroll down to thursday

now they say no needles. very odd. maybe to prevent panic? they still don't know what it is so all bets are off.

When does the DNC starts?
I want to witness that literal shit fest

They were probably told to memory-hole the needles.

They aren't trying to avoid a panic, they are covering the protestors asses.

wasn't this on the scanner? that they WERE stabbed?? if so I have it recorded

Want that audio file as soon as you are able to provide it.

9. There are 9 speakers before Trump.

Someone at Apple has a sense of humour.

Possibly that a needle or syringe is the perfect lethal weapon. The skin recovers fast and then there will be no traces.

seconding, if they want it hidden, spread it wide.

topkek

Whatever was injected is a pretty blatant trace, unless they were just pumping a few ml of air in.

If they hit a vein with that, that would pretty much be death. You'd have to be super accurate though.

I can get it out tomorrow I don't want to stop the recording I got 2 hours already and it would take a minute to export it I have the feeling shit will go down tonight so I'm recording all of it

Lel. They'll have a very hard time getting through armed crowd tbh.

You're a real human bean.

That's why they use bombs to clear a path first goy.

STFU WITH YOUR NIGGERBONICS.

These commies are such revolting faggots.

pleb

What is with anarchists wearing ski goggles and jackets? Did they all just come from a ski resort?

Fucking faggots

They're obviously going to use tear gas.

Let us pray for the Trump

Recall the scene in TMWKK when Judith Barry was explaining how she was chosen to work in the NOLO cell because she discovered a way to cause cancer with some kind of cells. In high school.

>livestream.com/unicornriot/events/5922644

Look at all these big goys. I bet they're rayciss terrurits.

The (((media))) just showed part of that tweet. I dont even know why I still watch the news. Shit just makes me angrier

Black male with tactical iguana named "Fluffy"

he's using the iguana to spread AIDS

wrong name. youtube.com/watch?v=NGrrdTlMpS4&index=8&list=PLVtDQ9LDO1uaIwwRVzeYQiiheJ-ONPj1A

He is not worthy of the holy amphibian.

(checked)
Praise kek, the holy amphibian

Lad…
It's only for today

(check them dubs)

Looked like some Pentecostals speaking in tongues in the crowd.

Yes.

Yurop here, please forgive for nt reading thread, done with my duties for the day and making some tea

Has it started yet? And if so, who's spoken about what so far?
If not, when does it start?

Genius tbh.

fgt

25 ish minutes to start up again. Check the OP's archive link to see who is speaking today.

Nope

I'm not sure of the official time

In case you don't know, there have been some isolated incidents outside of the convention, niggers are getting chimpy. There will probably be a chimpout tonight. :^)

Don't you mean CRYIN' Ted?

Fox 10 Phoenix;

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jr. was pretty fucking good, don't know what they're talking about. I have no doubt that Ivanka will be great.

It's going to be so high energy both of your /r9k/ betapleb ears are going to shit themselves.

Thanks

No kiddin

Both Eric and Don Jr. absolutely hit it out of the park.

NUGGET SPOTTED

Ivanka is introducing trump tonight. Prepare the tissues.

Glad to see /k/ made it.

Anyone have that pic of Trump playing that star trek 3d chess at his desk?

You fapping too?

What stream?

Carson was on CNN a couple of hours ago, they played Cryin' Ted's speech where he said he would not endorse someone who had attacked and ridiculed his family. Sleepy Doc implied Cryin Ted was selfish and put his feelings at a higher priority than the good of the country.

If you don't know where to watch, when it starts up, I'd recommend Fox 10 phoenix, they're a good stream in terms of quality of broadcast.

youtube.com/watch?v=tuc08foAqE0

Look at this bullshit fam

archive.is/uUSSv

It's EDT user. Probably around 9PM EDT (2100h UT-4)

what happened to Holla Forumss waifu that used to host the livestream? I'll guess she was taken off because of chat.

Cryin' Ted is just a SJW that wandered into a church. MUH FEEFEES.

Andrew Jackson had to bury his fucking wife because the Whigs called her a whore, and he's crying because of what? Because he implied that Heidi was ugly? The he implied that his dad help whack JFK? What a fucking joke.

No thieves allowed

fucking disgusting

>archive.is/uUSSv

Meanwhile;
primarymodel.com/
archive.is/faolQ
archive.is/PEkLl

(((her))) podcast is "Diary of a Trans Woman"

lol, useless

The fuck is that? Female or male?

Thanks user.

(((Katz)))

there's a ton of this shit out there atm, they're desperate and afraid. @jshkatz

Transhuman

SJWs like to be cryptic, you may never know the true gender.

Snack ready for now.

Hope tonight honorary Aryans get props.

That ain't female

mein nigger.

It's fuel.

Meant for

Those are the best

The maple rato wouldn't put America first, he put his piss-ugly goblin wife (who had to be escorted out for her own safety) and MUH FAMILY first, TRUMP INSULTED MUH FAMILY GUYS DON'T FORGET IN 2020 PLEASE VOTE FOR ME

If Trump hadn't come along when he did last July and run for president, we may very well have gotten this unamerican crying rat cuckold in the oval office

cancer patient?

stream music starting

==NEW BREAD NEEDED SOON=

These revcom.us faggots need to die on the breaking wheel.

Looks like they replaced Kenzie with some chick named Apocalypto on Fox10

SHEESH

Nice redtext you commie nigger jew

$$m'goy$$

NEW THREAD PREPPED

PREP THE BULL

Someone with a camera, tripod and a helmet that says press open carrying…looks like a vet of some sort.

Beat me to it, Hitler.

can't w8 m8

Only Republicans can be fear-mongers, user.

Leave nigger.

Appreciated user. Hopefully OP will include this in next bread. I can't use the normal web version but the actual feed itself works fine for me. Thanks.

Smh tbh fam.

kek

I did not.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mup doo didda πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I think he's on his way to Detroit and challenging other niggers to beat him there, i.e. a race. Or he's just saying you better make haste when he gets there, for he threatens to partake in typically illicit Negro behavior.

fucking faggots

Reminder to filter and report all kek-cuck posters.

bix nood mufugga πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

how bout i filter and report you instead?

ooga booga bix nood wher da whyt wimmenz @?

hell naw i pray 2 gawd nigga shyt tf im mad asl rn smh fam

what does his T-shirt say?

better run that shit through anti-plagiarism software first

if they had just employed a shitlord as consultant this shit would not happen

[mocking noises} I'm so great I'm so horny, where do the local coalburners drink?

Hell no, i'm praying to god he lets me tap your ass. Their face >I'm awesome. (starts hitting on girl) age sex location?, fuck me right now sheeeit muthafucka?

ROCK THE CASBAH

HOLY SIT

HOLY SHIT

Oh god, niglet singing about peace on earth and inclusivity. Is this going to be a day of poz loads too?

MADMAN

ayyyy

Cenk absolutely assblasted oh my lord

The coloreds were already presented, though.

awesome. (starts hitting on girl) age sex location?, fuck me right now sheeeit muthafucka?

You're way off. It's more like:
Hell no, I pray you don't make me fight you nigger. Shit, the fuck? I'm mad as hell right now. Shaking my head, fam.

MASTER FUCKING LEL

Cenk is gigantic brown baby shitting his diapers and throwing a tantrum. Glorious.

KEK. The Young Cucks are absolutely assblasted.

Alex jones is really going off keister lately, what the fuck, it's like a spark just ignited in him.

youtube.com/watch?v=M-HP8y5ByA8

youtube.com/watch?v=LRW57gIdDcU

Alex Jones and Roger Stone getting Cenk to throw a tantrum. Buy filter.

Going to sleep. Here's hoping for something major to happen soon.

Someone needs to get a screencap of Alex Jones holding up the shirt with the RAPE logo on it.

The meme potential of that is off the fucking charts.