So I hear that Holla Forums has finally caved in to the "le secret underground hangout" mindset which lead to the same...

So I hear that Holla Forums has finally caved in to the "le secret underground hangout" mindset which lead to the same line of logic that ruined 4chan for the majority of this sites 4chan refugee user base.

They started banning negligible activities seemingly to console and please a very vocal and territorial minority who immediately take up in arms to drive off anything that doesn't align with their very strict preferences or views on what this place should be.

Did 7chan not engage in this very same approach to problem solving during a previous 4chan exodus, which later left it a desolate inhospitable wasteland occupied by no more than 2-3 users and the occasional curious passerby who immediately gets banned for shedding light on their stupidity?

I'm not entirely sure but I have seen this somewhere before.

You people must be very proud to have reduced this board to something reminiscent of a prison complex under the influence of a single suicidal gang that wishes to do nothing more than kill itself through isolation. Bravo. Stupidity of this category is a rarity, this makes you bunch very special.

Now that you are in the process of butchering away the skeleton which propped the corpse of your board there is nothing left to do but watch you all wither away as you sporadically spew the illogical rhetoric that helps mitigate the reality that you have reduced yourselves to absolute garbage.

What will you do now? Where will you go? How do we get new members who share our very special mindset? Advertise on reddit? 4chan?

You people are hilarious.

cool story bro

This is actually completely true.8chans headed down the same path 7chan walked and it has been for awhile. The users here are obsessed with circle jerking, and secret club bullshit.

I've thought this for well over a year. The decline of this community hit a long time ago. Holla Forums will never be as good as it was in 2014 again. Not without a lot of change.

People are headed down the path here of just saying fuck off to everything. Of endless meta bitching. Of masturbating over the fact that they aren't on 4chan.

I've been on a lot of fucking sites and been at this for 12 years now. 8chans full of dumb kids at this point. I come to this board cause there's occasionally a good thread.

Its too bad, its becoming a case of all that could've been and never will be.

ponyfag get out

This isn't some new revelation now that you tripfaggots are the ones in the line of fire.
No surprise a bunch of attention whores are too selfcentered to realise whats going on until it effects them specifically.

Nope not a pony fag.Ops not mine.

That's not a false flag its true. If you don't see the decline of things you aren't paying attention. A lot of this community has become masturbatory.

Take a look around you, community dynamics shifted in a strange negative way. This is one of a handful of boards on this entire site without randomly triggered hot pockets who swoop down and ban you for a conflicting opinion.

That's not a false flag its obvious to anyone whose been here for long time enough man.

This was supposed to be a stopgap to force newfags into better separated anime threads. Worse still, the newfags, headed by the newest of them all, are clueless about non-tripfag pony usage.

Get out.

You can't refute the point so you go with whatever false flag you can throw.
Its low grade. And Holla Forums can be tricked into anything. Reddit spacing was /int*/ kiddo.

Okay yozam, head on back to freech.

Redditors have no valid points. Try again buttmad gay erp fag

No, what ruined 4chan was the influx of outside users from stormfront and tumblr, taking over /new/ and Holla Forums. moot tried to fight the takeover of /new/ by shutting it down, only to find it didn't work and he had to try to make Holla Forums as a containment board. Meanwhile, he was happy to let tumblr take over Holla Forums, and Holla Forums was full of a bunch of faggots too naive to stand up for themselves properly. So moot lets tumblr thrive and eventually they become a big enough portion of the site to demand censorship of things they don't like, like gamergate, which brought people here. Of course even before then 4chan was already shit due to the injection of politics into every single thread, be it from tumblr or stormfront descendants, but it took the gamergate fuse being lit to finally make people go somewhere in particular.

Nigger you don't get it do you? /int*/ tricks Holla Forums over and over again then they go around parroting whatever /int*/ put into their head all over the rest of the site. That's been happening to Holla Forums for a good 2 years now since the /int/ Holla Forums split.

But hey its gonna be one of those
You don't have a point and you know you don't. SO its memes and
This isn't a new tactic its the same repetitive shit people have been doing forever.

Le epic trolle. Everyones reddit who disagrees with you.

lol, dysnomia's the best

reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck reddit cuck

Disagree would imply you had an argument to start with. Crying about getting your shitty trip filled cyclical banned isn't an argument. Try yet again.

This is the high level trolling you'll see here on Holla Forums.Go back to Holla Forums kiddo. You can fight the redditor menace and your lack of a life there.There's nothing more reddit than a faggot who talks abotu that shit all day or knows what their formating looks like.Cognitive dissonance much?

nobody cares

im not a pony poster man I didn't use their thread. This threads not even about the pony thread and if it its not directly.

You sure are a grumpy horsefucker.

The only people who should be crying rulecuck are the horseshitters, honestly.

Lot's of people proving the OP's point for him.

HOLY SHIT FINALLY Holla Forums IS CLEAR OF THE TRIPFAGGOTS AND PONIES

GET THE FUCK OUT AND STAY OUT FAGGOTS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

t. OP

samefag out

I'm not crying rulecuck I'm glad their threads gone it didn't belong here. Neither did the love thread. I didn't talk about those. People on Holla Forums are so paranoid that you get to be whichever boogeyman it is that week just by posting. And thats one of the things I'd say is wrong with the community dynamics here.

fuck off horseshit.

I fucking told you niggers you'd get blown the fuck out I TOLD YOU NIGGERS

We have a reason to think anyone complaining right now are the horsefuckers, though, since the only thing noteworthy that has occurred in the past days are their banishment.

Not him.
Everyone who shares a different opinion than you must be the same person.

Im not mad man you guys really don't listen.

If someone complains about something without talking about the ponies their clearly the ponyfags right?Yeah that boogeyman shits just a meme, lol. Paranoid as fuck.

>>>/cuckchan/

He doesn't fit into your secret club.
Off with his hood.

lol, ur so mad

>being this mad

Damn, you got me.

op is gay

Pony fuckers
BTFO
T
F
O

bump so more people can see how stupid you are

Holla Forums was never supposed to be moderated heavily, mods were only supposed to remove blatantly illegal content and spam.

This site was doomed to start turning to shit once Hotwheels stopped being involved.

but user, the conquest for the emoji-lingua is more noble that some shitty imageboard.
Imageboards are dying anyway, log in to your prefered social media and tell us what you like!!

I feel like Hotwheels could have found a alternative to giving Holla Forums to Jim. I'm sure he could've asked for donations, mentioning he could barely keep the site up and raised a lot.

That being said, the only other reason is he didn't like Holla Forums as much as he used to.

Pretty much every donation site was blacklisting him.

I feel so sorry for Hotwheels that the moderators who superseded him were so gullible that 2-3 people persuaded them to ruin his life's work and legacy on a whim. It is a truly gut wrenching and cringeworthy unfortunate set of events to have witnessed if you were here since early 14

Bitcoin - I know he had that for a long time, but mentioning the problems we was having with the upkeep surely would have sparked more donations. He'd also have to find a way to turn it into a usable currency to pay the site with, not sure how that would have worked out.

We all miss him user. Sadly, we can't reach into the heavens and drag him back to this shithole

May he rest in peace

you can't cry "seekrit klub" just because you don't have any idea how to greentext.

You're really limiting the amount of people who can donate to you if you can only use bitcoin, most people can't be fucked getting into it.

He died?

Spine caved in.

An hero

Sounds pretty fuckin metal.

There had to be a alternative, out of all the shit out there he could've found one that worked out.

Stop lying user, such a great man never could go out like that.

He was great indeed, untill he abandoned ship…. Who am i to judge him anyways, i'd do the same thing anytime…

There was a few months where he kept trying alternatives and they all banned him.

I'd like to think if i was in his position I'd stick it out or at least find good admins to do the work. But the constant bullshit you would deal with because of the pedos and nazis would take its toll pretty fast.

he tried to turn 360 degrees and walk away from Holla Forums but his brittle bones couldn't take it.

wat

I remember him, but I can't remember wtf was wrong with him, what he did or what happened to him so I guess I don't remember him that much, just the face.

Who?

I've got a complete shit memory thanks to bashing my brains out once when I was younger.

Also, I'm not super regular here.

Hotwheels was originally an admin (can't remember if he was owner or not) of wizardchan, but gave up his admin rights after he lost his virginity or some shit.

Then he made this site, as a libertarian he wanted a site with little moderation from the owner/admins of the site, but with the ability for users to create their own private boards with their own rules, where the site admins would only intervene if the boards were breaking the law and jeopardizing the site. Holla Forums was the default "anarchy" board where anything goes.

As far as his actual life goes, he was born with a bone disease that his mother also had, which causes a significant physical impairment in his daily life, because of this he supports voluntary eugenics for people with severe hereditary diseases. Also he moved from America to the Philippines sometime ago, not sure if he is still there.

This is some fucking hardcore chan history revision. No one left 4chan for Holla Forums because of sekrit club culture, they left because of overzealous left-wing mods and gamergate being censored.

I'm not a huge fan 4channer witch hunts– because that's where most of us came from to begin with–unless they;'re being "lol banned from 4chan" cancer, but you are a faggot above faggots for making shit up.

OP is a butthurt cock smoking Bronygger.

The last post he made was during the Infinity fiasco I believe. Who knows?

Sdneped no tahw Acirema seveihca ni rieht snalp rof dlrow ecnanimod. Uoy peek ti naelc dna ydit tub retfa a elihw uoy teg yzal dna ekam a ssem erehwyreve. Spukcab era doog. Emos elpoep rebmemer ti ylno nehw DDH sehsarc. A nam fo Naeporue yrtsecna stup a repap no a rac - ti's ytaolf dna I ees flesym sa 61 ni a yawllah ni evol htiw a lrig ekil Nosilla Sdlonyer. Eganeet noilleber si a htym dehsup no stnerap gnitrats ni eht 05's, dna ti's a fles-gnillifluf ycehporp esuaceb ti sehcaerp taht yeht dluohs reven evah a gnorts dnah ni gnisiar rieht nerdlihc. A tol fo sdik era tsuj gniod siht dnik fo gniht esuaceb yeht ylpmis nod't wonk yna retteb, ton esuaceb yeht'er gnilleber tsniaga rieht stnerap. Esiar ruoy nerdlihc htiw a reporp tes fo slarom rof meht ot dnatsrednu eht dlrow htiw dna yeht now't evah ot rednuolf tuohtiw ecnadiug ni rieht eganeet sraey gnikam a loof fo sevlesmeht. I thgim og gniruocs rof eerf erutinruf, xif ti pu dna yrt dna pilf ti no yabe. Evid ni dna gnirb kcab tahw uoy dnif. Gnidaer ni deb thgir erofeb uoy era tuoba ot peels si osla doog rof gnirebmemer (01-02 setunim fo gnidaer). Uoy tsum ekat tuo eht ynnuf enob tuohtiw gnihcuot eht sedis. Eht elam ydob si erom naht gnilliw ot ecifircas flesti rof eht tsethgils ecnahc fo gnitangerpmi emos elamef. Ti's ekil eseht stoggaf ohw ylpmis now't dnatsrednu eht lagel snoitacilpmi fo ht91 Tnemdnema noitibihorp, dna tnaw ot enimrednu ti's desihcnarfnesid ytilanoititsnoc! Eht tcaf eht derednegsnart elpoep taht teg xes segnahc tsixe dluohs ylpmi taht seidob od ylpmi redneg. Sey, fi uoy teg pu ffo ruoy ssa, tae erom erbif dna nod't dneps 03 setunim no eht teliot ot ekat a 03 dnoces pmud. I nac evorpmi gnihtyna tuoba flesym taht ti's elbaegnahc, tub I tonnac egnahc esoht dnuora em rof esoht taht I nac't. Ot etangerpmi reh htiw ym dees, os taht ym seneg lliw evil no retfa I eid - tros fo ekil erutan's yaw fo noitanracnier. Tsuj nod't teg oot lanoitome tuoba ti, rehtien nod't teg oot deticxe ro oot suoiruf. Eht lacigol gniht ot od dluow eb ot evig kcab eht ladem. Os, fi uoy tnaw ot eb ot eb ylurt dellifluf gnirud eht trohs emit uoy tsixe ni siht esrevinu, I dluow dnemmocer uoy kees ot wonk flesruoy dna ohw uoy era, dna evloser ot ekatrednu a lanosrep yenruoj ot taht dne. Dna yam uoy dnif tnemnethgilne gnola eht yaw.

This isn't a social media site OP. We don't need a larger audience. It has nothing to do with isolation, but instead ostracisation, lashing out at those who can't behave as part of the group discourages undesirables from browsing the site as they feel unwelcome. Those who can fit in do not face such lashing out as they are aligned enough to fit in. Just look at Holla Forums, I don't even know what kind of posts to make there because every time I do, they go into a blind rage over it. So I don't visit, because they're fucking assholes. Right? But they obviously have their own thing going there, so more power to them. We all know what a shifting demographic means for imageboards. Ostracisation is the method which is used to keep the board as "pure" as possible. Or whatever.

I definitely agree to this, although I believe fringe communities like Holla Forums will almost always fall to the normies (for lack of better word). New members should be ostracized until they learn to adapt to our culture and learn to "lurk moar". However as more and more people get in, you will get more and more people who will sympathize with normies, they will side with the original people until the new members outnumber the old members, then they will start siding with the new members and will ostracize the older members and will shit on the old values.

However there is another issue, you will also get new people coming in and tryhard being an older member, an example of this was after the Fox11 report in '07, where afterwhich people came in and completely forced the anonymous meme, despite the fact that tripfaggots were way more common in the earlier years. While tripfags were always harassed for being attentionwhores, they were attacked a lot more after the anonymous meme became a big deal, because new members were so desperate to fit in that they ended up ostracizing older members in an attempt to act like older members. This is where the secret clubhouse mentality really started to come into play, which caused new members to force the secret clubhouse meme even harder in an attempt to fit in.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head there. But it's inevitable, normalfags will eventually infest this board and 4chan and Holla Forums will have a passive aggressive rivalry with each other but spit out essentially the same memes as they will be the same entity. To me, this board is already in its infancy for such a scenario. The question is, where will the next location for the new exodus be?

Horse fuckers should be gassed

Newfag pls go part 5: I pissed here first

faggot.

you guys try to rationalise the demise of Holla Forums as an historical inevitability as if the process were scientific rather than cultural. bullshit.

This.

let's just take what you say at face value.
chans are vulnerable to special interest groups who profit from the medium and attempt to intrumentalise the userbase. this leads to single issue agitators dominating discussion and diluting the ethos of anonymous ibs. what's happened to Holla Forums is exactly the same as happened to 4chan when Holla Forums decided they owned the narrative there, except that here, this move towards an official ideology is encouraged by the owner whereas moot fought against any attempt to take over the discourse on 4chan. he threw in the towell and Holla Forums? it'll morph further into a sordid little facho hugbox where lies are the currency and free-speech a long gone meme.

The mods have just caved into the idea of implementing rules to Holla Forums, they are listening to new users who don't have a clue what this site was even founded on. In general there has been an increase in activity of the moderators in the past year and they are often asking the community on what they should do, the community has also been developing a 4chan vibe in what it wants.

The process is already happening, Holla Forums still likely has a long life left in it though, the board creation aspect and limited site administration over those boards will keep the site relevant to a range of small communities.

Of course your point of it being cultural is completely true, there are many things which can cause this to change or for the site to go down for another reason.

wew lad

I would say that normies migrating to fringe communities is almost an inevitability.

People want to be the first one to tell a joke (or just share content) to their real friends, to do this they often take jokes that they see on facebook, however a lot of their friends will follow the same things as them on facebook and thus they don't get to have the pleasure of sharing that content to their friends. So instead a group often has someone from somewhere like reddit, who will often be the first one with cool jokes/memes/trivia, one of their friends will ask where they get all this stuff and they will say reddit, this causes that friend to also start browsing reddit. Now to be the first one to share content in the circle they have to go to somewhere like 4chan, 4chan has the added bonus of being "spooky", even if they reveal to their friends they get it from 4chan, a lot of the friends won't bother going to 4chan because of how spooky it is, however some will still of course go to 4chan. This leads to more and more normies overtime going to 4chan.

Now I wouldn't say Holla Forums is above 4chan and instead is merely somewhat interchangeable, because from my understanding, very little content is first shared/created here, though I may be wrong. From discussions with my Holla Forums type friends, they claim that 8pol is a better source than 4pol, so they now browse 8pol, so I guess it might be happening to Holla Forums but idk, I don't view either sites board.

Facebook, reddit and chans can be swapped out for other sites/communities, they were merely examples. The point I am going for is that people seem to appropriate fringe communities in an attempt to create an identity for themselves among their peers. What this also causes is those fringe communities to constantly try and distance themselves from everyone else to avoid losing their identity. This happens with a bunch of other stuff from media fandoms to other shit and is partially why people hate hipsters and why channers hate redditors, who hate facebookers.

Shut up kids. OP is right.

Bet Reddit makes a lot more money than here because of you shitstains "secret club" morons. Jim would be shocked.

Tocuh me like you mean it, faggot

Well, Holla Forums has fallen to it, and Holla Forums was sadly always susceptible to it. There are some idiots in Holla Forums fresh from Holla Forums who are thinking the same dumb shit (that 8ch is their secret club and everyone who is not part of their circlejerk has cooties and must out). I wouldn't say 8ch as a whole has that problem though.

There are a lot of boards that stay decent. Does anyone have any good pictures/screencaps about sekrit club fags? I used to have them and I've been meaning to post them against the newfag morons but I lost my old reaction image folder.

This a Horsefucker confirmed Thread.

Doe this mean you will fuck off now?

Just because they posted a screenshot of the thread that's proof they made it? Pretty stupid logic.

This

fuck off you PONY FUCKERS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That is the best response you will ever have to a actual argument. Fuck off faggot, go censor back on halfchan.

Stay salty gayboy

quality post!

You're the cancer, purge yourself

You got one point wrong in all this. The cancer is not trying to purge the cancer (wat ?).
But rather the cancer itself. which consists of the following:

Porn threads
roll threads
ponie/furry/
Why dont x .. y
Name one x … protip: you cant
feel threads
Game threads
traps threads etc.
Basicly everythign that is halfchan now.

So yes, keep them the fuck out

The file name matches the file naming style of Smokey.

GTFO Horsefucker.

huh

I wonder who's behind op…
and wew lads, this reminds me of masterchan shills….

I've noticed that a lot more here ever since trump got elected

OP's not wrong. We went from fullchan's heyday of based cripple talking shit to tranny wu on international tv news, benji's merry band o /baph/oles hacking the CIA director's personal shit & creating headline-making mayhem, Holla Forums having thousands of people on here at a time shitposting ….

To less than 900 cunts circle jerking on a nearly dead Holla Forums most days while pig farmer jim & his retarded kid ignore the site's continual technical issues.

TL;DR - fullchan is dying of incurable cancer.

53pph (106 av) 778uip/72hrs
that's approximately a 30% loss in a week for posts and 15% in ips over the same period. 2 more weeks like that and you can delete the bookmark.

We just don't see what the problem is. I'm a 22-yo white Liberal guy, and I'm going out with a 12-yo Sweedish girl. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and each others' company. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship.

This could only be a bad thing to hugboxxing horsefuckers.

Hi newfriend.

Holla Forums is pretty shit (which I blame disnomia for) but there are other boards that make the site still worth while. Atleast there aren't endless camwhore, dickrate, and trap threads.

I knew this board is shit when nobody replied to my thread.

Remove Dysomnia

And what thread would that be?

Just some OC threads. Threads won't take off unless the bait is something obvious like Donald Trump or whatever the fuck. I throw some easy ideas out there, and I get the distinct impression that Holla Forums is apathetic to the point of why bother. I don't even have a computer for vidya and my life lacks distractions so that's why I'm here, at this moment in time.

kikes ^.^

check em fags

this b true

Imageboards, no; Reality itself is recursive. You will often find that in similar conditions – similar outcomes will take place. I speak for no majority nor minority on behalf of my opinion, however, it is my opinion that the mentality you speak of is not that which destroyed the culture 4chan once had. The mentality had never changed on 4chan, only the content, wherefore without such a mentality you speak of left some with undesirable content.

I hold the opinion that this vocal minority you speak of – this territorial group which seek to drive off anything out of preference is the group that should belong. What sense is there in having to appease an outsider? Was it not the very reason some have gathered here at this place, to not surround ones self with others who had themselves become outsiders due to that very loss of territory?

If a certain page is not to your liking you have absolute freedom to create one that is. 7chan does not carry that freedom which Holla Forums gives us. It is your choice to browse the board with the most users; even if it is not to your liking, rather than creating one for yourself. You may ask yourself: "What if I do create a page that is to my liking, will others like it?". Is that of importance? If you only seek to be liked, or to like what others like then where is your freedom?

A community does not need numbers to be a good community, and that fact will not make it one. If you are looking for more content to be dissatisfied with why do you not create your own?

Holla Forums is not the only board on Holla Forums.

at least I can do is bump

pompous bullshit, user. and when coherent, anti-everything ibs represent.
the outsider is you. welcome.

I get your point, its just the other guy trying so hard to prove you're mad makes me believe he has no valid argument to reply to you. These are tactics you see everywhere and even young kids use them.

back up your claims

why would i bother engaging a conversation with you, user? from your style, via the content, to your rebuttal, you resemble all the other morons who keep this place lurching from failure to failure. i know in advance how you will stretch the point ad nauseum and the truth to braeking point, then repeat over and over again the same boring shit until our post is the last in a longwinded and fruitless stream of garbage. thx, but no thx.