I wonder….. Do Holla Forums anons ever get patches of dried up shit entangled in their arses??

I wonder….. Do Holla Forums anons ever get patches of dried up shit entangled in their arses??

Pic related

Why don't you clean your ass properly you filthy Mong

I do and I like to pull them with as hard as I can.

After moving out and having me own food, my shit is a bit more sticky & consistent, like tar. Wiping my ass takes maybe 4' of TP every day, and even then, the poop on my butthole dries up in a matter of seconds, so it gets stuck on for the rest of the day. Going out in public sucks more since I have intense itches in my sphincter every 5 seconds, making me have to scratch my asshole clandestinely, through my underwear. That makes my underwear good for only a day, when before, I would wear my boxers for 3 days at a time (switching sides, of course). So, laundry is now more frequent and I have to buy more boxers, just to survive a week with my constant dingleberry tending.
It doesn't help that the water heater at my place doesn't work, and the water is ~50°F, and I can't afford to get a new one yet. So, I take showers maybe once a week at the public restrooms by my apartment.
What should I do?

Happened once then I willed all my ass hair to fall out.

Kill your self. You sound disgusting, and probably live worse then dogs in a modern white family do.

wow, you shitty Smitty! Do you have a gf? Does she rim that shit crater?

STOP THIS

fanny

shave your asshole

What the fuck? Hope these guys get paid good money to do that shit.

dont do this. wax it and use Nair hair remover regularly

They do it for free

I wish I had something to post here. I wish I could still give enough of a fuck to go off on some retarded flight of fancy and write some bullshit that sounds good but means nothing. But I am dead inside. There is nothing more I can scrape together to describe the sky queen. Even when I was arguing with myself I could come up with some pithy phrase to keep things going for years. For years and years and years I talked about her. There is nothing left in me. I talked with her friends. I talked with her family. I even once called Blockbuster Video CRAAAAWLEEEEEEEEEEEE ROAD and hung up. I can't even remember the names of most of the players. I can't remember which of the ones I remember were my sockpuppets. All I remember is that for a good part of ten years I loved you Olivia. Not the you you, but my image of you. You were alway 15 and perfect forever. Now you are old, broken, bitter, and very likely not attractive. It's funny you know. Even now as I profess to not care a still have a little day dream where I shave you from yourself and all your bad decisions. I know that would never happen. You are too jewy and will always fuck your own shit up and blame the men around you. Still I can have that day dream. After all there is no cracky, only the collective dream we have all been blessed enough to share. Well this was fun. This is the first time I have thought about you in two years.

I keep my ass shaved. It's nice. Otherwise it's like getting peanutbutter out of a shagrug and I would want to shower after every shit.

Normalfags get out

All the time. I don't wipe or shower. It just dries up and falls off when I walk or scratch my asshole

and they are also 8ch moderators

The details of my life are quite inconsequential… very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum… it's breathtaking - I highly suggest you try it.

No because I clean my ass you fucking nigger.

Let me build a bridge to your heart, my Queen

normalfag get out