TOR is Taken Over by Jews

Why aren't any of you talking about this?!?!

As I long suspected, Tor was a completely useless, infiltrated browser. Many people said the Tor nodes were being taken over by FBI…
But this changes everything. Now the Jews have come out in the open, and have actively invaded its board with lawyers, civil rights fagtivists, and lol, rabbis.

Also, inb4 ban…

8ch.net regularly disconnects your vpn to expose your real IP.
& if you tell others not to look like typical nazi skinhead idiots? = banhammer.
But its not like you all don't know its a website run by jews…
Also, Overtube.org is completely modded by jews too.
Make the switch to Daily Stormer or TRS. This website is about as legit as TOR.

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/happy-bonobo-disable-webrtc/
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/,
pando.com/2014/07/16/tor-spooks/
survivalmonkey.com/threads/this-is-what-a-tor-supporter-looks-like-rabbi-rob-thomas.54139/
archive.is/b42Ik
blog.jim.com/crypto/tor-compromised/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been saying the exit nodes were controlled for years and got shit on every time. Junkies and cheapskates got what was coming to them.

rabbi?

shit its done

Maybe Holla Forums can jump in here but if you disable webRTC isn't that impossible for a site to do?

Recently just heard about some dude involved in TOR walking away on Steve Gibson Security Now. He was suspicious, so was Leo. I've always been suspicious since it's a former Navy project IIRC and known for awhile nodes are set up sucking up traffic.

It was a poor mans VPN that sounded far too good to be true. True anonymity just doesn't exist. There will always be a weak link somewhere. Bitcoin + VPN + no records has probably the best potential.

Seeing all those Juden's though. Yeah, I'm guessing they're spying for Israel and or reselling peoples data to governments. Some shady shit that no longer surprises me anymore. The list of Jews is fucking ridiculous. These parasites are literally everywhere.

This is bad bad bad news for those of us that need to remain anonymous.

Also, just a heads up, Signal Private Messenger, the most popular end-to-end encrypted messaging app is also compromised by Jews. Pic related, the disgusting Jew Moxie Marlinspike (Matthew Rosenfeld) that put a back door in Signal.

kek

Don't worry goyim, your secrets are safe with us…

Pic related.

Is it that far fetched that these particular Jews just happen to care about privacy?

Jews subvert, they're parasites. You must be new here faggot, hang yourself.

Holla Forums here, even though I only post here. That line is complete fucking nonsense. Yes that is impossible, ignore the OP on that.

TOR has been created by the army, which is notorious for releasing their work opensource - is not.
ofc it's infiltrated since the beginning, although you can still keep some degree of anonymity if you know what you're doing.

anyways, names like
-stein
-berg
-maier
etc..
are known to be germano lastnames, and it's really easy to be confused.
rabbi is also known to be a jewish first name.
look it up if you don't know.
also; say Roger Dingledine (your pic) was a cleric he wouldn't add his title to his name on a board of directors presentation, same goes for rabbi.

I could be wrong tho.

Yeah, cloudflare is government controlled too (the original name was literally project honeypot). All politically incorrect sites (like this one) use it to avoid being ddos'd into the dirt by antifa, so kikes get all that data.

As always, excellent k1ke shill input.
Yes goyim, ignore what op says about this site.
Ignore that its run an promoted by crypto jews.
Everything is fine, go back to sleep.

Bumping because I see Torfags posting here all the time.

if you're so smart, please tell me where I said :

Here's the post, and the content :

bonus : please counter argument what I posted

D&C = 1/10
learnTOrhetoric.meme

Yes it does.

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/happy-bonobo-disable-webrtc/

Tech illiterate faggot here.

Wasn't this shit always backdoored by naval intelligence?

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/

The onion address no longer works for Holla Forums ever since ownership changed. This site is being run by kikes.

The people they catch had javascript enabled on TOR.

what about cyberdust?

(((Mark Cuban)))

Unfortunately, Jews are taking over all forms of encrypted communication.

Where the fuck have you (and many other niggers ITT) been?

time to write a better crypt protocol then.

TOR was authored by ONR, btw. Office of Naval Research.

I've never trusted TOR

damn. i thought it was still new enough. guess not.

i haven't used TOR specifically because it's now handled by the splinter cell organization. it takes them time to do much with it though, so the trick is not to do anything worth the trouble, which is pretty easy if you're not a degenerate druggy, despicable pedo, or mudslime looking for the modern cookbook.

Those pastries must be tasty.

ARPANET
Velcro
GPS

That's 3 out of hundreds.
Get a life chaim.

The encryption isn't quite the issue, it's the whole architecture of it.

It relies on trust, and breaking tor is as easy as being untrustworthy. It's also poorly decentralized, because really for now making a truly decentralized system is technically impossible, we only make distributed systems which aren't the same thing.

We need a new kind of architecture, and most importantly, a deep rethinking of what we want to use it for: hoping to support the full range if features provided by a web browser is just insane. Because we can't be anonymous, secure, reliable and deniable at the same time, and sacrifices have to be made to at least ensure one of those to be possible.

Maybe they just want to directly administer the CP distribution ?

Holla Forums is completely run by Jews, Jim is a jew and Mark is a real fucking kike

Based Jim

FORK TEMPLEOS
ADD NETWORKING CAPABILITIES SO WE CAN SHITPOST
THIS IS THE ONLY OPTION LEFT
**or just start shitposting on the decentralized holy land==

drunkposting is a bad idea, but templeOS is a good one.

Jim isn't a jew, he's a freemason. almost worse, not quite though.

He is not Based, He wants to replace the entire moderation of Holla Forums eventually with more "tolerant progressive community managers" he says, moonman is high priority on his list.

Also, Jim does not do any of the code for Holla Forums, Ronald Watkins (his half-korean son) does the Code and is called Codemonkey, he has his own hugbox >>>/sudo/

still bad.

Top fucking kek

Our mods are LITERALLY PROVEN PAID SHILLS. It, by definition, cannot get worse.

Faggots who don't understand how tor works ITT

If you visit a hidden site e.g. the Holla Forums hidden site oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/, you never exit the tor network and therefore you never pass through an exit node.

You only pass through an exit node if you visit a clearnet site e.g. 8ch.net through tor.

there is other chans that do not datamine and have shill mods. , 16chan.nl/polin/ seems good and the site is run by a Trumpian, Librechan.net/pol/ is ok but it is currently dead just like endchan.xyz/pol/.

ZeroHedger, I will find you and sacrifize you in the name of the Eloch-im Baal! I have the virus installed. I see what you write! Long live the 5th revolution!

TOR is open source, there are an absolute fuckton of [programmers who're privacy nuts all over that source code every single day.

What if the jews just use TOR as their own tool to hide their own activities? It's a tool that is good for both sides.

Don't use bullets! The enemy uses bullets!

Doesn't matter as it can and has been sybil attacked when the feds REALLY wanted an onion site interdicted.

Tor will be secure when a node is preinstalled with Windows 10, IOW never.

OP is a moron who can only work these things out when he gets triggered by a Jew name. The US government has always been open to interception by US intelligence (who funded it) because of the way it routes traffic.

pando.com/2014/07/16/tor-spooks/

Did you ever realize the people controlling it might just be the same people telling you it isnt?

The rabbi isn't the big red flag.
Look at where Cindy Cohn works. Or, for (((who)))
EFF
aka Doctorow's own Infowars that just happens to occasionally accidentally protect anonymity because they hate Lamar Smith more.
Aka (((Kapor Capital))) money laundering operation.
Oddly the rabbi is legit, as much as one could be anyway. I really have no idea why he's there, to bless the machinery?
Anyway look at this chucklehead. He's a major dorkus.
survivalmonkey.com/threads/this-is-what-a-tor-supporter-looks-like-rabbi-rob-thomas.54139/ archive.is/b42Ik

If anyone doesn't know why Kapor is the red flag, ya ain't read Holla Forums'd enuf. Short short version: EdTech and one main origin of vidya pozzation.

superiour

Isn't 16chan run by a goon?

It's run by Josh.

Josh, goon, same thing.

I wouldn't be caught dead posting on Infinity Never.

blog.jim.com/crypto/tor-compromised/

In a time where different services cross reference and analyse how you write, what is the point of opsec?
Pretty sure everyone here is already on their lists.

Why is this thread bumplocked?

compromised admins/vols?

at least that would be my guess.

We need to figure out where to go when shit hits the fan.

No they're not last names used by gentiles at all, kike. They are fabricated crypto names. The only exception are very rare feudal lastnames with -stein as those are names of specific castle holdings, which I must repeat are exceptionally rare. As those kind of castles are built by already established Houses.

endchan
16ch
.pl
Those are the main alternatives, unless you want pedo/"free speech" shit like freech or masterchan

Can this meme stop?
Low population is not an excuse for not migrating. If you were here before the cancerfloods of the 2nd exodus and later you would know it.

the internet as we know it, is dieing. it's getting lock up tighter than a drum. (for us, but not for actual criminals).

nowhere accessible by a modern browser is safe, as all points along the chain have been backdoored. (hardware, software, network)

we've reached the beginning of 1984.

the only way to protect yourself is by hard encrypting everything (thousand year hash) and installing Dead Hand/Perimeter style safeguards on all your shit (hard data).

if you don't check in by a certain time or somebody gains temporary access and doesn't know how to disable the trigger lock, everything gets torched/deleted.

freedom of speech is dead, freedom of thought is next.

we are the last generation of "anonymous" individuals.

within the next year or two, if you haven't gone full darknet/intranet and found a close knit group of likeminded individuals that watch eachothers backs… consider yourself van'ed.

we've been enemies of the state for awhile now, it was only a matter of time before the walls closed in.

I will never forget what Holla Forums and old chans taught me. I just wish (like all good things) it didn't have to end so soon.

be safe brothers and sisters, this next decade will be the darkest times we have ever faced.

OP, you were doing so well and then you went full retard.

Yeah, you can get the fuck out now.

No you don't because all those ips are banned for faggotry like yours.

Because you never provided any proof just queefs. You could have, but you're a dumb, lazy bitch.

Also plenty of Russian exit nodes were backdooring binaries on the fly which was quite nice.

In summary dumb cunts, it sucks, but none of those hebrews can program or even have commit access. They're there to run PR and raise shekels and other bullshit. Niiiice PAYING jobs. One dumb was making 150k at the, 'non-profit' to answer some mailing list questions. There's lots of reasons to not like the organization but the tech is still good and the best we have at the moment.

why was this thread bumplocked?

Their first node went live in 2006, anonkun~

Because the mods are kikes

Josh is a Trumpian.

For what buying drugs? As a VPN tor is just like every other free one, shit.

Only one going full retard here is you guys. Websites routinely use webrtc to get your VPN to leak. OP didn't post any proof Holla Forums is doing it but its hardly out of the realm of possibility

Not OP here, but my VPN routinely randomly disconnects while browsing 8ch Holla Forums. I don't have that issue with any other website.

welp, D&C 0.5/10
you want to know how to argue ?
look :

Das Patent uber die Judennamen (Law for Jewish Names) issued by Joseph II
Right after the 1782 Edict of Tolerance - open kosher

Die Judensehaft in allen Provinzen zu verhalten, dass ein jeder Hausvater fur seine Familie, der Vormund fur seine Waisen, und eine jede ledige, weder in der vaterlichen Gewalt, noch unter einer Vormundschaft oder Kuratel stehende Mannsperson vom 1-ten Janner 1788 einen bestimmten Geschlechtsnamen fuhren, das weibliche Geschlecht im ledigen Stande, den Geschlechtsnamen ihres Vaters, verheirathet jenen ihres Mannes annehmen, jede einzelne Person aber ohne Ausnahme einen deutschen Vornamen sich beilegen und solchen Zeitlebens nicht abandern soll."
"1.
All the Jews living in the provinces are ordered, that all heads of households for their families, custodians for children in custody, all unwed young men, who are not under the power of their father or custody, must adopt a definite family name (Vorname) by January 1, 1788. Unwed young women shall take the name of their fathers, married women shall take the name of their husbands; therefore each and every person, withoutexception are obliged to take a German surname and keep it for life"

Alle bisber in der judischen Sprache, oder nach dem Orte, wo sich einer entweder fur bestandig, oder auch nur auf eine Zeit anfgehalten, z. B. Schaulem Joplitz, Jochem Kollin, u. s. w. ubIich gewesene Benennungen, haben ganz1icb aufzuhoren."
"2.
All previuosly used names, i.e. Jewish names denoting the place of birth or residence are to be forgotten for good."

Mit 1-tem Janner 1788 mussen die Beschneidungs- und Geburtsbucher ohne Ausnabme in deutscher Sprache gefuhrt, dann alle Geborene, Gestorbene und Getraute eben nicht anders, als mit den deutschen Vor- und ihren auf immer bestimmt angenommenen Geschlechtsnamen eingetragen werden."
"4.
From the beginning of January of 1787, the birth and circumcision records must be kept in German, in the same way: all birth, marriage and death records must contain German surnames and personal names."

"It was signed by Mihaly Blaisics, Jozsef Gy. Szabo, Emp. Joseph II and count Karoly Palffy."

BTFO ??
gtfo here
>>>/telaviv/
>>>/oven/

bonus for niggers like you

Which are some uncucked VPNs and Loonix distros? I am tired of using this kikeware to shitpost.

GOOD JEW, SO KIND AND FRIENDLY.
ALWAYS THERE TO GUIDE YOU.
SO BRAVE

I'd suggest you to read this thread
or browse
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/g/

friendly reminder tho, don't fail for the ubuntubotnet trap without researching first.
There's plenty of distros to try.
inb4 muh canonical is legit

ubuntubotnet is only an issue if you're using Ubuntu's shit-tier interface Unity. Don't use Unity and you won't have an issue.

This means are derived distros like Linux Mint and xubuntu are safe.

Oy vey.

i always thought the first people on the internet would be the first people off. then from there the earlier you got on most likely the earlier you got off (double entendre lamentably somewhat intended)